Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2009, 06:32 PM   #601
angey77
DIS Veteran

OK, if New Edition is the special guest, it can't be for the whole tour. I checked out the New Edition tour dates and there are some differences:

April 3 - NE, Knoxville, TN; NKOTB, Columbus
April 4 - NE, Las Vegas; NKOTB, Grand Rapids
June 6 - NE, Reno; NKOTB, Camden

But New Edition has dates scheduled after June 6 until Aug. 7, when they play in South Africa.

Maybe it's Tiffany.

I remember the old opening acts back from late 80s, early 90s ... Cover Girls, Dino and Sweet Sensation. Su-su-summer girls! Hmmm, maybe it is Dino. I can't imagine he has anything better to do.
Old 03-30-2009, 06:39 PM   #602
Brae's Mom
In need of a Disney Fix.......NOW!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by angey77 View Post
OK, if New Edition is the special guest, it can't be for the whole tour. I checked out the New Edition tour dates and there are some differences:

April 3 - NE, Knoxville, TN; NKOTB, Columbus
April 4 - NE, Las Vegas; NKOTB, Grand Rapids
June 6 - NE, Reno; NKOTB, Camden

But New Edition has dates scheduled after June 6 until Aug. 7, when they play in South Africa.

Maybe it's Tiffany.

I remember the old opening acts back from late 80s, early 90s ... Cover Girls, Dino and Sweet Sensation. Su-su-summer girls! Hmmm, maybe it is Dino. I can't imagine he has anything better to do.
Not Tiffany!!! Please not Tiffany.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-30-2009, 06:44 PM   #603
hmdavid
DIS Veteran

I think the special guest will be this Jimmy Marsh guy Donnie has been talking about on Twitter. He is the first one to be signed on Donnie's new label.

I just talked to my friend. We are going 5* to Vegas!!!!! I am so much less stressed now that the decision has been made!
Old 03-30-2009, 07:08 PM   #604
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor
I expect you to scrape an 'Acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my...displeasure."

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmdavid View Post
I am so much less stressed now that the decision has been made!
You suck.

just kidding

If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask. ~ Rowena Ravenclaw

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. ~ Albus Dumbledore
Old 03-30-2009, 07:19 PM   #605
cruiserkaren
Who Dey!
here I am.......still blank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brae's Mom View Post
Maybe we all need to hit up chacha!!!!! Now that I have met them and sat 5th row, if I'm not at least that close with these next shows I will be disappointed. I think I might skip 5* and just try really hard to get front row instead. I was a bit disappointed that I paid all that money and the girls that were in the front row had only paid the $70. Not one front row person came from ILAA. Just doesn't seem right to me to pay all that money and not get front row seats. Most of the ILAA people were on either side of the stage in 4th to 7th row. It was pretty hard to believe.

Wow! Seventy bucks for front row? Geez. Melody and I paid a lot more than that and it was face value. I'm wondering if they had to repay some favors for $70 front row seats.

Old 03-30-2009, 07:21 PM   #606
hmdavid
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by N&B'smom View Post
You suck.

just kidding
You can join us in Vegas. Open invitation to all of you!!!
Old 03-30-2009, 07:25 PM   #607
Brae's Mom

Quote:
You suck.

just kidding
Notice how the just kidding is VERY faint!!!!! Shelby, you're a funny girl!
Old 03-30-2009, 07:26 PM   #608
Brae's Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmdavid View Post
You can join us in Vegas. Open invitation to all of you!!!
I wish, but Vegas is a bit of a stretch for me. But you will have a really good time especially doing 5*.
Old 03-30-2009, 07:32 PM   #609
hmdavid
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I wish, but Vegas is a bit of a stretch for me. But you will have a really good time especially doing 5*.
Thanks to the crappy economy Vegas has some great deals, only way we can afford it!
Old 03-30-2009, 08:21 PM   #610
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor
I expect you to scrape an 'Acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my...displeasure."

Quote:
Notice how the just kidding is VERY faint!!!!! Shelby, you're a funny girl!

I was just teasing. I just feel stressed because I'm back and forth. Do I want to go or wait until next time. I feel like there will DEFINITELY be a next time. Donnie is too into all of this to walk away after the summer, never to be heard from again.

I just think it would probably be better for me to wait and see what happens with them next year and go to a show then.

The other side of the coin is, what if they don't do 5* anymore and this is my last shot to see them up close and personal?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask. ~ Rowena Ravenclaw

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. ~ Albus Dumbledore
Old 03-30-2009, 08:32 PM   #611
hmdavid
DIS Veteran

Quote:

I was just teasing. I just feel stressed because I'm back and forth. Do I want to go or wait until next time. I feel like there will DEFINITELY be a next time. Donnie is too into all of this to walk away after the summer, never to be heard from again.

I just think it would probably be better for me to wait and see what happens with them next year and go to a show then.

The other side of the coin is, what if they don't do 5* anymore and this is my last shot to see them up close and personal?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Then it is settled... you are going to Vegas!
Old 03-30-2009, 08:33 PM   #612
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor

Just got a little insight into something else that might have effected Donnie the night of our M&G. He told one of the girls in the group before us that he had hurt his back the night before. So, maybe he was in pain and that could have been part of his problem.

Last edited by N&B'smom; 03-31-2009 at 07:40 AM.
Old 03-30-2009, 09:25 PM   #613
hmdavid
DIS Veteran

This would be one heck of a raffle to win!

11. What is the Full Service Backstage raffle?
Each package will include one entry to the Full Service Backstage raffle. 2 lucky 5 Star fans per night will receive: A personal photo with the band! A chance to stand side stage for a song! A backstage tour! An exclusive autographed memorabilia item! An autographed set list! The raffle will be held each night during the pre-show summer BBQ
Old 03-31-2009, 05:44 AM   #614
ilovefh
Is it Disney time yet?

I'd love to do 5* this summer. We'll see, but we're working on me being able to stay home next winter, so we are probably going to save every penny...minus the two concert tickets of course!

And I don't know why I didn't think of this the other day. Two NKOTB shows in one week and I find out I'm expecting....could the week get any better? Powerball is only 50 mil tomorrow but I'm telling ya, if we win I'm taking us all on the cruise! We can be the sane, normal, fully clothed ones!
Old 03-31-2009, 06:07 AM   #615
Brae's Mom

Attention Jordan Fans!!!!!!

Over on the other board right now on the front page there is a thread called Jordan dropped his pants. Ummmmmm, he did, and you need to go see it right now!!!!! I've just picked myself up off the floor long enough to write this out. Be careful girls, don't hurt yourselves like I did.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: