Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2009, 12:41 PM   #301
eh24fan
I was such a NKOTB nerd
I was dancing like a fool and having a great time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brae's Mom View Post
YES YES YES I am carrying my perma cheese grin around with me. OMG!!!! The friggin man is amazing. I said everything I wanted to say to him. He hugged me three times. He said Oh SNAP to my t-shirt.......AMAZING.

I didn't sneak on the tour bus. But we waited for them before the show. Will go into much detail about the events transpiring by the buses between my self and one Donnie F'in Wahlberg...........Let me just say the man made me levitate........ I just got home and I am one tired blockhead.

No baby daddy bus for me. But I sooooo wish.

Anyway ladies. I am back with my perma cheese grin and I am still on I am going to have to write all about it but I want to get my pics uploaded AND I have to take Braelynn to swim lessons......so I have to leave you in suspense for a little while longer.

But I will leave you with this.......I touched Jordan ALOT..........Donnie and I had a very special moment.........and Jon does indeed give the best hugs (you were right Shelby) and I told him that my friend Shelby told me that he gave the best hugs and she was absolutely right. He blushed and hung his head with a little brush and said "thanks!"

So I have to run now but I am working on writing the story and uploading my 500 photos and my 1 "special" photo!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! I just met the freaking New Kids On the Block and they were all absolutely amazing!!!!!!

Screw swimming, we need details!!! LOL JUST KIDDING!! But seriously, you can't tease us that way lady! Ic an't wait to hear all about it!

Old 03-26-2009, 12:42 PM   #302
hmdavid
DIS Veteran

How can you leave it like that!!!!!! I am dying here!!!

As for your idea, Melody... I thik we have a few Cali girls who read our beautiful little thread. I think a central location is a great idea. Check in with your where-abouts when you see this.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-26-2009, 12:46 PM   #303
ilovefh
Is it Disney time yet?

Cannot wait to here about it!!

Oh yeah, I'm from NH!
Old 03-26-2009, 12:47 PM   #304
Marshmelo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
YES YES YES I am carrying my perma cheese grin around with me. OMG!!!! The friggin man is amazing. I said everything I wanted to say to him. He hugged me three times. He said Oh SNAP to my t-shirt.......AMAZING.

I didn't sneak on the tour bus. But we waited for them before the show. Will go into much detail about the events transpiring by the buses between my self and one Donnie F'in Wahlberg...........Let me just say the man made me levitate........ I just got home and I am one tired blockhead.

No baby daddy bus for me. But I sooooo wish.

Anyway ladies. I am back with my perma cheese grin and I am still on I am going to have to write all about it but I want to get my pics uploaded AND I have to take Braelynn to swim lessons......so I have to leave you in suspense for a little while longer.

But I will leave you with this.......I touched Jordan ALOT..........Donnie and I had a very special moment.........and Jon does indeed give the best hugs (you were right Shelby) and I told him that my friend Shelby told me that he gave the best hugs and she was absolutely right. He blushed and hung his head with a little brush and said "thanks!"

So I have to run now but I am working on writing the story and uploading my 500 photos and my 1 "special" photo!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! I just met the freaking New Kids On the Block and they were all absolutely amazing!!!!!!

I am SO happy for you!!! That's wonderful! Your story makes me want to do 5* so bad! I can't wait to hear ALL the juicy details!

1981 - My 1st trip to The World 1985 - 9th B-day in Disneyland 1994 - Disney's Village Resort 1996 - Disney Institute 1998 - Treehouse Villa @ Disney Institute 2001 - Treehouse Villa @ Disney Institute 2002 - off property rental home 2003 - 4 nt Cruise Only - he proposed! 2004 - 3 nt Cruise, Pop Century, and rental home 2005 - Disneyland

I LOVE NKOTB!
Old 03-26-2009, 12:51 PM   #305
cruiserkaren
Who Dey!
here I am.......still blank

OMG Crystal I'm on the edge of my seat! I got goosebumps just reading your preview. I cannot wait to hear the rest.

Old 03-26-2009, 12:59 PM   #306
eh24fan
I was such a NKOTB nerd
I was dancing like a fool and having a great time!

Ok...Let's try this for our map thing. I don't know if you can change it or if I'd have to do it...hmmm.

http://www.iknowthat.com/com/PushPin...0&VID=21704266

Old 03-26-2009, 01:10 PM   #307
Marshmelo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by eh24fan View Post
Ok...Let's try this for our map thing. I don't know if you can change it or if I'd have to do it...hmmm.

http://www.iknowthat.com/com/PushPin...0&VID=21704266
When I click on the link, it takes me to a sign up page and then just a main page

1981 - My 1st trip to The World 1985 - 9th B-day in Disneyland 1994 - Disney's Village Resort 1996 - Disney Institute 1998 - Treehouse Villa @ Disney Institute 2001 - Treehouse Villa @ Disney Institute 2002 - off property rental home 2003 - 4 nt Cruise Only - he proposed! 2004 - 3 nt Cruise, Pop Century, and rental home 2005 - Disneyland

I LOVE NKOTB!
Old 03-26-2009, 01:30 PM   #308
jenny105
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Crystal I'm so SO glad you had such an awesome time! I can't wait to hear all the details. I'm so doing a 5* over the summer. I don't know what the hell I'd say but you girls have convinced me to do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshmelo View Post
Just for kicks - let's figure out where would be the mid-point for all of us to meet up for a concert this summer. Who lives the furthest west and who the furthest east? I'm thinking Cincinnati MAY be the spot! So, I know that Karen and I are in mid-Indiana. We need one of those maps we can stick colored pins in for everyone's location, in virtual form

I'm in Jersey! Cinci is about 9 1/2 hours from me.

Me DBf Kris Mitzu
Sept 2015 ASMu ~ August 2013 GF ~ Oct 2012 AKL ~ April 2011 DL Paradise Pier ~ Oct 2010 POP ~ Sept 2009 WL/DCL/BCV ~ Nov 2008 RPR Universal ~ Jan 2008 POP ~ April 2007 POP ~ Jan 2006 POP
Old 03-26-2009, 01:30 PM   #309
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor
I expect you to scrape an 'Acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my...displeasure."

OMG Crystal - you told him I said he was the best hugger!! Too funny!! I am SOOOO glad Donnie was his usual amazing self to you!! That is GREAT!!! Now I can just chalk it up to a bad night and I can like him again!!

I can't wait to hear all the details, I need to hear it all because this week has been crappy!!!

Come back asap and share all the info!!!!

I forget, what was on your shirt???

If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask. ~ Rowena Ravenclaw

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. ~ Albus Dumbledore
Old 03-26-2009, 01:49 PM   #310
lovemickeya
Blockhead forever

Crystal: I am so glad Donnie was great to you too, after Shelby's review I was getting worried.

Cant wait for pictures and story!! I am green with envy right now- I so wished I could have talked my BFF into the 5* this summer I am doing it if I have to do it by myself.

Old 03-26-2009, 01:52 PM   #311
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor
I expect you to scrape an 'Acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my...displeasure."

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemickeya View Post
I am so glad Donnie was great to you too, after Shelby's review I was getting worried.
Maybe he just doesn't like me.

If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask. ~ Rowena Ravenclaw

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. ~ Albus Dumbledore
Old 03-26-2009, 01:52 PM   #312
Marshmelo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemickeya View Post
Crystal: I am so glad Donnie was great to you too, after Shelby's review I was getting worried.

Cant wait for pictures and story!! I am green with envy right now- I so wished I could have talked my BFF into the 5* this summer I am doing it if I have to do it by myself.
Angela, maybe you could go with Angey since she's in Houston. Where is she anyway - haven't seen her on here or FB lately. I hope everything's ok.

I LOVE NKOTB!
Old 03-26-2009, 01:57 PM   #313
angey77
DIS Veteran

I'm here, I'm here! I just haven't had much to contribute since I have not been to a concert I'm living vicariously through my girls instead!

Sorry I have been MIA. We have a new project going on at work and it's pretty much on my shoulders!
Old 03-26-2009, 02:16 PM   #314
hmdavid
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by N&B'smom View Post
Maybe he just doesn't like me.
I doubt thtat is the case! Maybe the skanky girl they were talking about on the other boards today was in the group before you. Anyone else read that? I am not sure what city it was in, but apparently this is what happened...

One of the women in our group made me so mad.. She kept trying to grab Donnie "down there", Donnie told her numerous times to stop it.. "So is it Ok if I touch you there, Donnie?". He kept saying " No it's not Ok.." After the picture was taken she yelled "Ok guys, free BJ's!! I'm serious guys!!".. I was mortified, the guys did not look impressed at all, more annoyed than anything and ready for this person to leave the room..

Seriously... have a little respect!
Old 03-26-2009, 02:22 PM   #315
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmdavid View Post
I doubt thtat is the case! Maybe the skanky girl they were talking about on the other boards today was in the group before you. Anyone else read that? I am not sure what city it was in, but apparently this is what happened...

One of the women in our group made me so mad.. She kept trying to grab Donnie "down there", Donnie told her numerous times to stop it.. "So is it Ok if I touch you there, Donnie?". He kept saying " No it's not Ok.." After the picture was taken she yelled "Ok guys, free BJ's!! I'm serious guys!!".. I was mortified, the guys did not look impressed at all, more annoyed than anything and ready for this person to leave the room..

Seriously... have a little respect!
WHAT!??!!! Are you kidding? People are so crappy sometimes. That's horrible!!! I would have been horrified!!! Do you have the link?

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: