Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2009, 04:57 PM   #2251
jenny105
DIS Veteran

Clocking out in one minute!! Have a great weekend ladies. I'll chat with you all Monday! FULL SERVICE HERE I COME!

Me DBf Kris Mitzu
Sept 2015 ASMu ~ August 2013 GF ~ Oct 2012 AKL ~ April 2011 DL Paradise Pier ~ Oct 2010 POP ~ Sept 2009 WL/DCL/BCV ~ Nov 2008 RPR Universal ~ Jan 2008 POP ~ April 2007 POP ~ Jan 2006 POP
Old 06-05-2009, 04:59 PM   #2252
hjssk8
Once I started I couldn't stop

Shelby have fun tomorrow! I hope they tour again after this year so I can actually get to a show.

I am looking forward to seeing pics from those of you that are going. While I admitted to becoming a Donnie girl a few months ago I think I actually have the hots for Danny, especially given the dream I had last night with him in it.

Hey Shelby, the other day when I was out and about I saw a license plate and thought of you. It said ERADK8. While it was on a breast cancer plate, I think it speaks for all types of the disease.

I hope everone has a good weekend!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-05-2009, 05:42 PM   #2253
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor
I expect you to scrape an 'Acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my...displeasure."

See you tomorrow night, Jenny!!!!

hjssk8 - thanks for thinking of me!!! That is an awesome license plate!! Hey, if you want to make the trip tomorrow, I've got two lawn seats you can have!!

If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask. ~ Rowena Ravenclaw

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. ~ Albus Dumbledore
Old 06-05-2009, 05:56 PM   #2254
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor
I expect you to scrape an 'Acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my...displeasure."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshmelo View Post
Give it to you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAuLm...e=channel_page

Very cute intro to it.

Ok, I'll stop posting clips....but, keep checking the channel this one is on...she has good ones and is still uploading.
I love that man.

If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask. ~ Rowena Ravenclaw

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. ~ Albus Dumbledore
Old 06-05-2009, 07:43 PM   #2255
hjssk8
Once I started I couldn't stop

Thanks for the offer Shelby but that is a long haul for me since I live in Virginia! I hope the weather is cooperating for them tonight at VA Beach.

Holly
Old 06-06-2009, 07:34 AM   #2256
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor

Well, I woke up REALLY excited and now I'm totally cranky! When I first woke up my one eye felt a little weird like something was in it. I got up looked in the mirror and there was an eye lash so I got that. Then I glanced towards the corner of my eye (opposite side from my nose) and there is actually a bubble like thing in the white part of my eye! I was like WHAT THE HECK?!?! Where did this come from? What is it? I have NO clue.

When I went to the eye Dr before the last NKOTB concert (notice a pattern?) they gave me drops because I had a bubble/lump like thing under my eyelid making my eye VERY uncomfortable. (it was from allergies) So, I put that in immediately as it's supposed to shrink stuff like that. As of right now I can still feel the uncomfortable feeling but the bubble like thing looks like it got smaller.

It BETTER be gone by later because I don't want to have to wear my glasses! I mean, if I have to it's not the end of the world. But they give me a headache.

Okay, that's my pre-concert vent. Other than the eye thing I'm REALLY excited.

My sister in law is driving and we're picking up my friend and her sister. I had given them my lawn seats but then they decided to get seats of their own as close to us as they could. (which is why I still have the lawn seats to give away!) So, we're section 101 Row A and they are Section 100 row C. They'll be pretty close to us!

Anyway...I'm off to check my eye again. Say a prayer this goes away asap!!!

Last edited by N&B'smom; 06-06-2009 at 07:44 AM.
Old 06-06-2009, 08:27 AM   #2257
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor

I saw some twitpics and it didn't look like there were very many people on the lawns.

Old 06-06-2009, 12:11 PM   #2258
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor

Just got home from baseball a little while ago and I'm making lunch. Then I need to shower and get ready. I'm getting picked up at 5pm. This is the first concert that I'm going to that I actually KNOW where my seats are!

The first two were GA standing room only and the third was 5* where you don't find out until you get there. It's nice to know what to expect!

I was so excited earlier my stomach started to feel sick! I'm such a freak! I wonder how my sister in law is holding up, she has to work today until 3pm. She's probably bouncing off the walls.

What are you guys up to today??

Old 06-06-2009, 12:20 PM   #2259
eh24fan
I was such a NKOTB nerd
I was dancing like a fool and having a great time!

Right now I smell like bacon from making breakfast. LOL But I need to get some laundry finished up, get the house straightend up at least a little, then I need to shower, get the kids ready, etc. We have my cousin's grad party at 5pm.

Shelby, it was raining at the last 2 shows I think, so I'm pretty sure people bailed on the lawn tix. I would have a really hard time making my choice on that...which is why I would NEVER buy lawn tix for a show I HAD to see!

Old 06-06-2009, 12:30 PM   #2260
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor

Maybe you're right, the weather was the issue. I did read that in Atlanta they let the lawn people fill in the empty seats once it started to rain.

It shouldn't be raining in Camden tonight. There are still some decent Orchestra seats available! I just saw on LiveNation the center section row L.

I'm going to go soak in the tub!!! Honestly, my stomach is a wreck, you'd think I was going to meet them face to face tonight!

Old 06-06-2009, 03:29 PM   #2261
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor

It's 4:30 and I'm headed to drop the kids at my mom's house. Then I am off!! I'll see you all tomorrow!! Joey just posted a tweet, you have to check it out!

Bye girls!!!

Old 06-06-2009, 03:35 PM   #2262
ilovefh
Is it Disney time yet?

I haven't been posting much because I had no one to go to a show with and I was secretly and ok not so secretly pouting. Well out of nowhere and I mean nowhere, last night as I am watching the Today show performance to stay awake DH says "I'll go with you to see them" What?!?! And better yet, I know "I know I bag on them, but they aren't that bad" Which to me sounded like "They are my favorite band of all time!" I think we'll make a weekend trip out of it. I always looked at all the poor DH's and said we would never do that because I would not pay for DH to sit through the show. Well ladies desperate times call for desperate measures! Now I'm waiting for good seats to come available again!

Everyone else enjoy the show!!
Old 06-06-2009, 07:01 PM   #2263
hmdavid
DIS Veteran

That is awesome! You should make him a shirt to wear... something like "My wife loves me more than NKOTB, seriously."!!!
Old 06-06-2009, 07:14 PM   #2264
LoraJ

I need a vacation!
Wanted to bid on Bare Naked Ladies?!?! The Tag Fairy is Shocked!

I have an extra ticket to the NJ PNC show. Sect. 101 Row P - anyone want it for face?

I am kicking myself for buying it. What was I thinking lolol!!!

We're sitting a few rows behind.

Old 06-06-2009, 11:16 PM   #2265
hmdavid
DIS Veteran

Good luck selling your ticket, Lora!

Can't wait to hear about tonight's show Shelby and Jenny!

Erin, have a GREAT time tomorrow night!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: