Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2009, 05:31 PM   #196
hmdavid
DIS Veteran

Ahhhh... the boards are finally back up! Here are afew photos from Baltimore.

Old 03-22-2009, 05:37 PM   #197
hmdavid
DIS Veteran

One more pic from Baltimore... the Click 3 pose off. They all brought it and then some that night!

The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-22-2009, 05:41 PM   #198
hjssk8
Once I started I couldn't stop

Nice pics Heather! Thank you for sharing.

Holly
Old 03-22-2009, 09:07 PM   #199
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor
I expect you to scrape an 'Acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my...displeasure."

Love the pics!! Nice to see them from the opposite angle than what we had!!

If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask. ~ Rowena Ravenclaw

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. ~ Albus Dumbledore
Old 03-22-2009, 09:08 PM   #200
cruiserkaren
Who Dey!
here I am.......still blank

Hey Melody, *two* weeks from tonight it's our turn!!

What row were you in Heather?

Old 03-22-2009, 09:26 PM   #201
michael's mom
DIS Veteran

Okay, I can buy 2 tickets in row MM Floor 1 for the show next Tuesday! I don't know what to do. DH is worried about putting the $$ on our credit cards.

DH Me DS DD Chloe Louie
1980-1989 many times at Polynesian;1990, 1993, 1995, 1999, 2000, 2002 CBR;2004 CBR Honeymoon;2007 CBR Baby's 1st trip; 2009 Grand Gathering at POR;
2011 Wedding and Grand Gathering at our home...CBR Pirate style; 2013 CBR Baby's 1st trip
Old 03-23-2009, 06:13 AM   #202
Brae's Mom
In need of a Disney Fix.......NOW!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael's mom View Post
Okay, I can buy 2 tickets in row MM Floor 1 for the show next Tuesday! I don't know what to do. DH is worried about putting the $$ on our credit cards.
Do it!!!! OR you could buy tickets to the Portland show this Wednesday (there are still floor seats there) and you could come up and meet me!!!!!

Let us know what you decide.

Only two more days ladies and I will get to meet Jordan (and thanks to Shelby, I'm a bit excited to meet Jon now too)......oh I just can't wait!!!! I've woken up this morning with a bit of a cold so cold medicine here I come so I can kick this before Wednesday. Why did it have to be this week of all weeks.....ahhhhhh!!!
Old 03-23-2009, 06:25 AM   #203
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor
I expect you to scrape an 'Acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my...displeasure."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brae's Mom View Post
Do it!!!! OR you could buy tickets to the Portland show this Wednesday (there are still floor seats there) and you could come up and meet me!!!!!

Only two more days ladies and I will get to meet Jordan (and thanks to Shelby, I'm a bit excited to meet Jon now too)......oh I just can't wait!!!! I've woken up this morning with a bit of a cold so cold medicine here I come so I can kick this before Wednesday. Why did it have to be this week of all weeks.....ahhhhhh!!!
YAY!!!! I REALLY hope you come back and tell me that Donnie was wonderful, I hate to think the guy's a jerk. Jordan was very sweet and so was Jon as I already said. SO sweet. He looked like he REALLY wanted some hugs! So make sure you give him some lovin'!!!

If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask. ~ Rowena Ravenclaw

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. ~ Albus Dumbledore
Old 03-23-2009, 08:26 AM   #204
lovemickeya
Blockhead forever

NKOTB NewBlog just posted a new video of Donnie- Some interesting info in there. Clothing? Summer tour (outside festival ?? It is HOT here is Texas in the summer I hope it isnt really OUTSIDE) DonnieTV and Twittering.

So.. I guess I will upgrade my cell package today to the all INTERNET package. I have been putting this off, since I bought my Blackberry. But if Donnie is going to twitter then I GUESS I need to do it. LOL

I hope you ladies have a GREAT DAY!

Shelby & Heather as always AMAZING pictures- thanks for sharing with us.

Last edited by lovemickeya; 03-23-2009 at 07:16 PM.
Old 03-23-2009, 08:42 AM   #205
hmdavid
DIS Veteran

yay!!! Donnie is on Twitter! Here is the youtube link, they took the vlog down on nkotb... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAi3i5Z43kw
Old 03-23-2009, 09:37 AM   #206
Marshmelo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserkaren View Post
Hey Melody, *two* weeks from tonight it's our turn!!

I KNOW!!!! I can't believe it! Do you want to try to get together this weekend? At least so I can get you your shirts to wash beforehand and we can brainstorm a good sign....you can email or msg me on facebook and we can try to work something out.

Heather - thanks for the pics! You got some really good ones. So, what's the story about the radio station?

1981 - My 1st trip to The World 1985 - 9th B-day in Disneyland 1994 - Disney's Village Resort 1996 - Disney Institute 1998 - Treehouse Villa @ Disney Institute 2001 - Treehouse Villa @ Disney Institute 2002 - off property rental home 2003 - 4 nt Cruise Only - he proposed! 2004 - 3 nt Cruise, Pop Century, and rental home 2005 - Disneyland

I LOVE NKOTB!
Old 03-23-2009, 09:45 AM   #207
eh24fan
I was such a NKOTB nerd
I was dancing like a fool and having a great time!

I'm now following Donnie. Ya know, I'm 31 yrs old and more into them now than I was when I was 12. IS that bad? Yesterday my dad called to tell me happy birthday and I asked if he knew I had gone to see them again on Thursday night. He said yeah, then told me I needed to get a life!!!

Old 03-23-2009, 10:21 AM   #208
hmdavid
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserkaren View Post
Center G, but was the 4th row after rows were removed to accomodate the stage.

Shelby... what letter was your row?
Old 03-23-2009, 10:59 AM   #209
Marshmelo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by eh24fan View Post
I'm now following Donnie. Ya know, I'm 31 yrs old and more into them now than I was when I was 12. IS that bad? Yesterday my dad called to tell me happy birthday and I asked if he knew I had gone to see them again on Thursday night. He said yeah, then told me I needed to get a life!!!
Same here Erin! I just signed up on Twitter because of Donnie!

1981 - My 1st trip to The World 1985 - 9th B-day in Disneyland 1994 - Disney's Village Resort 1996 - Disney Institute 1998 - Treehouse Villa @ Disney Institute 2001 - Treehouse Villa @ Disney Institute 2002 - off property rental home 2003 - 4 nt Cruise Only - he proposed! 2004 - 3 nt Cruise, Pop Century, and rental home 2005 - Disneyland

I LOVE NKOTB!
Old 03-23-2009, 11:48 AM   #210
ilovefh
Is it Disney time yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brae's Mom View Post

I just bought tickets to Portland! It was a tough call because my friend said she couldn't go, but her boyfriend informed me that it was because of money and he'd pay for her. He is super! There were good tickets available on the resale sites, but I refuse to pay 24.95 for shipping when they were going to email me the tickets! We are in Section C, so we'll get a side view of the stage, but I'm ok with that! The tickets were only $40. I wanted section D Row 1 but those were $70 and my friend's boyfriend would not pay that much!

Have you been to the Civic Center before? How is parking? My friend is a Tastefully Simple Rep and she is havign a party at school at 3 so I'm hoping to leave by five!

For those that have seen the shw, for a 7:30 show, what time did NKOTB come on?

I'm at school so I can't watch the video but I will check it out at home!

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: