Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2009, 01:28 PM   #1606
cruiserkaren
Who Dey!
here I am.......still blank

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny105 View Post
I found mine at Target actually. I wasn't even looking at the titles above the cards to see what song each played, I opened it and heard Hangin Tough and new I picked a winner.
Aw crap! I don't have a Target nearby. Hmm, a special trip may be in order.....

Old 05-05-2009, 02:23 PM   #1607
amyup
Mouseketeer
Can't win 'em all but I got a tag anyway!

I was literally just at Target and didn't look at the cards! I hope they have it still on Friday. Would it be bad to buy it for myself?

Shelby, I don't know how you have the self control to make all the yummy stuff you do while you're on your diet. I think its awesome you still cook the good stuff for your kiddies even though you're not indulging. I can't do it.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-05-2009, 10:20 PM   #1608
eh24fan
I was such a NKOTB nerd
I was dancing like a fool and having a great time!

My sister in law texted me at 1030pm, her water broke!!! I called right away and told my brother he is to call me IMMEDIATELY if the baby is born overnight...I don't care what time it is! I'm already planning on dropping Wyatt off at school in the AM and heading to the hospital for awhile anyway. Carson will just have to come with me. LOL

Old 05-05-2009, 11:06 PM   #1609
hmdavid
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyup View Post
I was literally just at Target and didn't look at the cards! I hope they have it still on Friday. Would it be bad to buy it for myself?

Shelby, I don't know how you have the self control to make all the yummy stuff you do while you're on your diet. I think its awesome you still cook the good stuff for your kiddies even though you're not indulging. I can't do it.
I went in Target looking for these today (and planned to buy one for myself) but my Target does not have it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eh24fan View Post
My sister in law texted me at 1030pm, her water broke!!! I called right away and told my brother he is to call me IMMEDIATELY if the baby is born overnight...I don't care what time it is! I'm already planning on dropping Wyatt off at school in the AM and heading to the hospital for awhile anyway. Carson will just have to come with me. LOL
Old 05-06-2009, 02:07 AM   #1610
eh24fan
I was such a NKOTB nerd

Jacoby is here! It's 3am...he was born at 245am, 7lbs 11oz and a conehead according to my brother's text. LOL I was up before he texted, had to get a drink...good timing. And now here I am, awake and on the DIS. I'm so excited!! I can't wait to go see him, hold him and sniff that baby smell that we all love so much.

Old 05-06-2009, 06:19 AM   #1611
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor
I expect you to scrape an 'Acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my...displeasure."

YAY!!! I'm so glad that not only is he here but that they told you right away that he was on the way!! SOOOO glad you were able to share in the excitement. I love little babies!!

If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask. ~ Rowena Ravenclaw

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. ~ Albus Dumbledore
Old 05-06-2009, 07:48 AM   #1612
eh24fan
I was such a NKOTB nerd

Me too Shelby!! My stepmom and I talked last night at 11, after they let both of us know. She called so we could be excited together because neither of us had anyone else we could tell that late. My Mom is still on her cruise, my dad is out on the truck on his way back from taking a load to Wisconsin. So anyway, Wyatt is at school, so Carson and I are on about to head up to see them at the hospital. I can't wait to hold a baby again...it has been too long. I want to get there early today so I don't have to fight the crowd this afternoon. LOL

Old 05-06-2009, 08:46 AM   #1613
cruiserkaren
Who Dey!

Great news, Erin! Glad all are doing well!

Old 05-06-2009, 11:40 AM   #1614
kte28
Mouseketeer

Hi ladies!

Erin, that's such great news! How exciting. I love babies too. The name Jacoby is adorable.

I just wanted to pop in and leave off the pics from Sunday night.

This is our paparazzi shot from the red carpet. My friend Kate always makes me feel ridiculously short.
http://www.mindlessphotos.com/galler...2_itemId=22056

Here are pics from inside...the performance, Jordan K hiding backstage, etc.
http://entertainment.webshots.com/album/571776396uszZcm
(If that doesn't work try this one: http://community.webshots.com/user/kte928 and it's the newest album at the top.)

Enjoy!

WDW June/July 1992 - WDW July 1994 - WDW July 1995 - WDW July 1996 - WDW July 1997 - WDW July 1998 - WDW July 1999 - WDW July 2000 - WDW/Disney Wonder July 2001 - WDW/Disney Magic July 2002 - WDW/RCL July 2004/RCL - WDW April 2007 - WDW July 2008 - WDW August 2009 - US/IOA August 2010 - WDW July 2012
- WDW July 2014
Old 05-06-2009, 12:13 PM   #1615
Marshmelo
DIS Veteran

Thanks for sharing the pics Kimberly! Not too much longer before the cruise! I'll be waiting for play by play updates on Twitter and on here! Heather, you should totally try to make it to the cruise! You deserve a vacation! I don't know how you do it!

Congratulations Erin!

I'm in the car on the way back home from Cleveland. I took lots of pictures (including Doug in the bunny suit in the house!) and will get them posted on Facebook soon.

1981 - My 1st trip to The World 1985 - 9th B-day in Disneyland 1994 - Disney's Village Resort 1996 - Disney Institute 1998 - Treehouse Villa @ Disney Institute 2001 - Treehouse Villa @ Disney Institute 2002 - off property rental home 2003 - 4 nt Cruise Only - he proposed! 2004 - 3 nt Cruise, Pop Century, and rental home 2005 - Disneyland

I LOVE NKOTB!
Old 05-06-2009, 12:21 PM   #1616
N&B'smom
Cancer Survivor
I expect you to scrape an 'Acceptable' in your O.W.L., or suffer my...displeasure."

Love the pictures!! Thanks for sharing them with us!! Looks like you had a great time. I know how you feel, all of my friends are bigger than me. I'm the shortest one!

I feel like crap today. I don't know what the story is but I know I feel a bit PMSish. (can't believe that still happens after a hysterectomy!) But I woke up with my neck and back aching and therefore giving me a headache. Now my stomach feels a bit uncomfortable too. I'm thinking of going back to bed for awhile. (already did that this morning when Becca was at school) It's looking like it would be nice to go back to bed again!

If you have to ask, you will never know. If you know, you need only ask. ~ Rowena Ravenclaw

Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. ~ Albus Dumbledore
Old 05-06-2009, 12:49 PM   #1617
amyup
Mouseketeer
Can't win 'em all but I got a tag anyway!

Congrats Erin! My sil is in the ttc mode right now and I can't wait until they have their baby. Little baby boys are so sweet.

Kimberly, love the pics!

Shelby, hopefully you feel better. My middle son is home sick today and I have a sore throat/headache. I'm hoping I don't get sick.
Old 05-06-2009, 01:01 PM   #1618
angey77
DIS Veteran

Dang, I was all ready to go run the streets today ... got dressed, jumped in the car to go to an eye doctor appointment, and look down at the dash to see a low tire pressure alert. Pulled over on my street to find a screw in one of my tires! argh! So, now I am stuck at home until my husband can come home and change it.
At least I got one thing done today ... ordered roadside assistance from AT&T! Too bad I can't use it for three more days.

On a side note: Does anyone else watch "Days of Our Lives"? These story lines are dragging lately ... and characters are leaving the show like crazy!
Old 05-06-2009, 01:08 PM   #1619
kte28
Mouseketeer

Thanks, guys.

Can't wait to see pics from your trip, Melody!

Shelby, I hope you're feeling better soon. That's no fun.

Yes, 7 days to the cruise. Saturday is devoted to manicure/pedicure and packing. Sunday is for homework that needs to get done and turned in before I leave. I will definitely tweet up until we sail away. Then the blackberry is going off, otherwise my phone bill will be in sane. Of course you guys will get a full trip report when I return. Imagine...if my recap of a 2 hour party was that lengthy, what will a 4 day cruise be like? Need to get an extra memory card. I have two 4 gig ones, which for an ordinary vacation would be more than enough...heck, I'd probably only need one. But with THIS type of vacation, not so sure.

WDW June/July 1992 - WDW July 1994 - WDW July 1995 - WDW July 1996 - WDW July 1997 - WDW July 1998 - WDW July 1999 - WDW July 2000 - WDW/Disney Wonder July 2001 - WDW/Disney Magic July 2002 - WDW/RCL July 2004/RCL - WDW April 2007 - WDW July 2008 - WDW August 2009 - US/IOA August 2010 - WDW July 2012
- WDW July 2014
Old 05-06-2009, 01:15 PM   #1620
cruiserkaren
Who Dey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by angey77 View Post
Dang, I was all ready to go run the streets today ... got dressed, jumped in the car to go to an eye doctor appointment, and look down at the dash to see a low tire pressure alert. Pulled over on my street to find a screw in one of my tires! argh! So, now I am stuck at home until my husband can come home and change it.
At least I got one thing done today ... ordered roadside assistance from AT&T! Too bad I can't use it for three more days.

On a side note: Does anyone else watch "Days of Our Lives"? These story lines are dragging lately ... and characters are leaving the show like crazy!
Ugh. Stinks about the car!

Yep I'm a Days watcher. Haven't watched todays yet. I don't see how last week or the week before I couldn't wait to watch and now it feels like another a chore I have to do. It used to be SO good! Years ago. And with the rate the characters are leaving it's going to be a whole new show by the end of the year. I wish Nicole would just get found out already!

Shelby, I hope you feel better soon!

Kimberly, I don't blame you for not tweeting on the cruise. Besides being ridiculously expensive it's always nice to check out for a few days.

Melody, Doug in the pink bunny suit? I bet that was a riot!

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: