Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 03-11-2009, 11:30 AM   #871
jessandtwo
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 175

I know this has been asked and answered, but I can't find the posts, which sections have already been updated at the resort?

Thanks
jessandtwo is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 11:48 AM   #872
mousescrapper
DIS Veteran
 
mousescrapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Chicago Suburbs, IL
Posts: 4,587

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
Here you go:

THANKS!!! My daughter has a severe milk intolerance so we're going to have some soy milk sent over and just wanted to gage how much we can fit and what else.
mousescrapper is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 03-11-2009, 11:52 AM   #873
KatMark
DIS Veteran
 
KatMark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Carol Stream, IL
Posts: 39,776

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessandtwo View Post
I know this has been asked and answered, but I can't find the posts, which sections have already been updated at the resort?

Thanks
Cabanas 9A and 9B are complete as is 8A and 8B; Ranchos 6A is complete (they are currently working on Ranchos 6B); the 4th floor ONLY of Casitas 1, 2 and 3 ONLY are done. Once they finish Ranchos 6B the word is that they are headed over to Casitas 5.
KatMark is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 11:59 AM   #874
tiggerlvr
Mouseketeer
 
tiggerlvr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Hudson, NH
Posts: 303

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
Deb, I would start a new thread (others have done so with recent stays at other resorts). I think it is okay to do it that way now that things are back in order.
Ok thanks I will try to get going on that, but I am waiting for one of my children to upload my pics from my camera to my computer!! LOL I have no idea how to do it!! Boy all these great pix on here so make me wish I was back there right now!! Now I just have to figure a way...
Deb
__________________
Dixie Landings 12/2000, Caribbean Beach 12/2002, Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge 12/2003, Contemporary 08/2004, Contemporary, All Star Movies, Yacht Club 08/2005, Fort Wilderness Cabins 8/2006, Coronado Springs 2/2009
tiggerlvr is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 12:00 PM   #875
KatMark
DIS Veteran
 
KatMark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Carol Stream, IL
Posts: 39,776

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggerlvr View Post
Ok thanks I will try to get going on that, but I am waiting for one of my children to upload my pics from my camera to my computer!! LOL I have no idea how to do it!! Boy all these great pix on here so make me wish I was back there right now!! Now I just have to figure a way...
Deb
How are you feeling? Better, I hope!
KatMark is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 12:09 PM   #876
mcasiano
Earning My Ears
 
mcasiano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 49

Minnie&Nana, KatMark = thanks. I will definetly post the pics as soon as I get back from CSR. The hardest part is to find the exact spot.
__________________



08/98 - 07/00 - 08/01 -02/04 - 08/05 - 09/06 -04/08 - 08/08 - 04/09 - 03/10 - 08/10 - 02/11 - 08/11 - 03/12
mcasiano is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 12:15 PM   #877
jandbmom
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 161

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesLynn View Post
Well according to the training that I did on the online check in, you can make room requests.
If you do the online check in and don't get a room where you want it, it's quite easy to change you into a room that you would like as long as it's available.

Thanks for the information. One question, Is there a person in the back office assigning the rooms for online check in or are they computer generated?
jandbmom is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 12:18 PM   #878
KatMark
DIS Veteran
 
KatMark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Carol Stream, IL
Posts: 39,776

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcasiano View Post
Minnie&Nana, KatMark = thanks. I will definetly post the pics as soon as I get back from CSR. The hardest part is to find the exact spot.
I know where that spot is! It is between Casitas 3 and 4...near the quiet pool, I believe.
KatMark is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 12:37 PM   #879
mcasiano
Earning My Ears
 
mcasiano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
I know where that spot is! It is between Casitas 3 and 4...near the quiet pool, I believe.
you are good. I believe you're right. When I was there in 2006 we stayed in casitas 4.
__________________



08/98 - 07/00 - 08/01 -02/04 - 08/05 - 09/06 -04/08 - 08/08 - 04/09 - 03/10 - 08/10 - 02/11 - 08/11 - 03/12
mcasiano is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 12:46 PM   #880
KatMark
DIS Veteran
 
KatMark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Carol Stream, IL
Posts: 39,776

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcasiano View Post
you are good. I believe you're right. When I was there in 2006 we stayed in casitas 4.
Yes...it is near the lake just as you pass Casitas 3 to go to the pool or continue to Casitas 4. You'll have to let me know for sure when you get back.
KatMark is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 12:49 PM   #881
mcasiano
Earning My Ears
 
mcasiano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 49

I went on google maps and I think I found the spot. What you think.
The Spot
__________________



08/98 - 07/00 - 08/01 -02/04 - 08/05 - 09/06 -04/08 - 08/08 - 04/09 - 03/10 - 08/10 - 02/11 - 08/11 - 03/12
mcasiano is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 12:55 PM   #882
KatMark
DIS Veteran
 
KatMark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Carol Stream, IL
Posts: 39,776

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcasiano View Post
I went on google maps and I think I found the spot. What you think.
The Spot
YES! That is it...and exactly as I pictured it in this old head of mine!
KatMark is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 01:07 PM   #883
Minnie&Nana
Dreams do come true!
Pretty darn charming!
 
Minnie&Nana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: MA/NC
Posts: 15,672

Oh, my gosh, that's so cool!!!

Thank you!!
__________________
Christine

Minnie&Nana is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 06:15 PM   #884
Debagu
Mouseketeer
 
Debagu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 145

I have a question if anyone can answer? Recieved my email today to do my online check in. I was going to fax in a room request 4 days before. We are part of a grand gathering arriving 2 days after the 1st room. I have never faxed a room request. I did make my request when I booked. Now for my question...before I go through with the online check in, I wanted to know should I still fax in a request 4 days before and not do the online check in. Or do the online check in and still fax in the request? Hopefully this makes sense what I am trying to ask.
__________________
WDW: 12/76, 09/90, 05/94, 07/98, 8/99, 03/01, 06/03, 11/04--off site
WDW: 9/06, 03/07, 08/07, 03/08-POP
Jan 2009-Disneyland-1st Visit
Mar 2009-CSR
Sept 2009-POP
Mar 2010-Disneyland Hotel
Aug 2010-POP
July 2011-POP
July 2012-Art of Animation
Oct 2012-Disney Fantasy
DH DD 15 DS 13 Grandma
Debagu is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 06:18 PM   #885
KatMark
DIS Veteran
 
KatMark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Carol Stream, IL
Posts: 39,776

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debagu View Post
I have a question if anyone can answer? Recieved my email today to do my online check in. I was going to fax in a room request 4 days before. We are part of a grand gathering arriving 2 days after the 1st room. I have never faxed a room request. I did make my request when I booked. Now for my question...before I go through with the online check in, I wanted to know should I still fax in a request 4 days before and not do the online check in. Or do the online check in and still fax in the request? Hopefully this makes sense what I am trying to ask.
Sorry...that is one I cannot answer. We've not used the online check-in since it is new and we don't go until September. Hopefully, JamesLynn (our CSR front desk gal) will be on and can answer.
KatMark is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: