Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2009, 02:54 PM   #3586
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by that's nice View Post
Kathy,
Are you saying that you are now officially the new Buzz?

Keep up the great work!!! You are very knowledgeable and have a passion for CSR. I can't even try to answer a question as fast as you... you always have it covered! (I've tried in the past but my DIS time has been cut very short!)

Hopefully, some day in the near future, we will be back at CSR again!

Tim

P.S. I am very jealous of all the recent posters on this thread that are going to CSR. I want to be there too!!!!!!

No, I am DEFINITELY NOT the new Buzz. God, that will be a loaded question for some people here.

But I do enjoy helping people about the CSR if I can. Especially since I can't go this year...I want everyone to enjoy even more than normal.

We miss you around here, Tim. You've got to stop in more than once a month.

How is precious Juliana? I miss seeing pictures of "OUR CSR" princess.
Old 07-09-2009, 03:04 PM   #3587
that's nice
DDC #330

Maybe the entire internet is slowing down because of this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
No, I am DEFINITELY NOT the new Buzz. God, that will be a loaded question for some people here.

But I do enjoy helping people about the CSR if I can. Especially since I can't go this year...I want everyone to enjoy even more than normal.

We miss you around here, Tim. You've got to stop in more than once a month.

How is precious Juliana? I miss seeing pictures of "OUR CSR" princess.
By the new Buzz i meant you took over his job!!!!

Juliana is doing very well. We finally got her potty trained (thank god!!!) and she is being a normal 3yr old. (Good and Bad!LOLOL)

I posted some new pics on my PTR yesterday.... if you have time, check em out!

She also has her 3 month scans (ultrasound & xray) coming up in 2 weeks, which always makes it a little tense around here. But after this scan we should be going to every 6 months. They still might want to see her in 3 months to do her CAT scan though. We will have to see what her oncologist says.

Besides that we are driving to see our friends in Indiana on Saturday. We are planing a trip to Disney with them in March, so this will be a Disney planning trip (not really but it sounds good!)

Tim
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-09-2009, 03:10 PM   #3588
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by that's nice View Post
By the new Buzz i meant you took over his job!!!!
I am sending you a PM!

Juliana is doing very well. We finally got her potty trained (thank god!!!) and she is being a normal 3yr old. (Good and Bad!LOLOL)

YES! That is wonderful.

I posted some new pics on my PTR yesterday.... if you have time, check em out!

I am off to read as soon as I get some work done here!

She also has her 3 month scans (ultrasound & xray) coming up in 2 weeks, which always makes it a little tense around here. But after this scan we should be going to every 6 months. They still might want to see her in 3 months to do her CAT scan though. We will have to see what her oncologist says.

for excellent results!!! Keep us posted.

Besides that we are driving to see our friends in Indiana on Saturday. We are planing a trip to Disney with them in March, so this will be a Disney planning trip (not really but it sounds good!)

Tim
Sounds like a plan to me.
Old 07-09-2009, 03:54 PM   #3589
LaniesMom
Mouseketeer

thanks for the links to the TR's....I LOVE the Renfroe's report and it has put me in a good mood again!
Now, I have to get off the computer and go take care of my little one!
Next trip: May 2013--Happy Birthday to me! POR RGR

Me DH DD(4) DD(infant) our family is complete!
Old 07-09-2009, 04:12 PM   #3590
AlternateEgo
Missing the House of the Mouse

I just wanted to post... cause I'm getting all excited, hehehehe.

Next trip TBD - thinking 11-2015 with

Summer '92 Offsite , 9 '07 ASMu FDDP , 9 '09 CSR FDDP-Honeymoon 9 '11 POR FDDP
Old 07-09-2009, 04:15 PM   #3591
AlternateEgo
Missing the House of the Mouse

Oh... and KatMark... what "other" sites are you talking about? I am pretty sure there is the dis, the dis, and the dis... Cant recall any others

Next trip TBD - thinking 11-2015 with

Summer '92 Offsite , 9 '07 ASMu FDDP , 9 '09 CSR FDDP-Honeymoon 9 '11 POR FDDP
Old 07-09-2009, 04:16 PM   #3592
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlternateEgo View Post
I just wanted to post... cause I'm getting all excited, hehehehe.
Old 07-09-2009, 05:21 PM   #3593
DearDaisyinDurham
I'm trying not to look at the poutine, it's my weakness

(((((((kat)))))))

Quote:
Theresa, thank you so much for the kind words. After the week I've had, you brought tears to my eyes with your kindess.
I'll add my thanks and kudos!
CSR recently BECAME a resort of choice for me due to this thread!! Don't underestimate the magic of YOUR kindnesses in sharing your wonderful knowledge!!!
Old 07-09-2009, 05:32 PM   #3594
jenbear123
Disney Fanatic

Excitement!

Hello everyone!

I honestly feel like I should get more involved on these threads. I've been a longtime lurker (although have posted before) but now I cannot contain my excitement anymore! Only 9 more days until my arrival at CSR. I have requested to be in Casistas 5. Hopefully I made the right choice? I am considering faxing in my room requests as well at 4 days prior to my arrival. Is this a good idea?

KatMark, your knowledge is incredible and ever so helpful! Let me tell you I could use a few buddies from the DIS to share my excitement! I have a boyfriend who could care less about Disney (despite my countless efforts to change his mind), my mom who is obsessed with Disney as much as I am but... she IS my mother after all, and my sister (currently working in WDW) who I rarely get to see! I miss her terribly. Actually this upcoming trip is to visit my sister for her birthday! Too bad it's only 3 nights.... sigh. UGH I can't wait to get there!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-09-2009, 07:42 PM   #3595
EstherS
Mouseketeer

Have a fun trip JenBear123!
April 2009 CSR took Daughter on her first trip to Disney!
Oct 24th - 30th 2010. TRIP CANCELED for medical reason's.
2012 & 2013 trip postponed laid off of my job.

So now planning a trip for 2014 or 2015 depending on when I find a job.
Old 07-09-2009, 07:50 PM   #3596
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlternateEgo View Post
Oh... and KatMark... what "other" sites are you talking about? I am pretty sure there is the dis, the dis, and the dis... Cant recall any others

Quote:
Originally Posted by DearDaisyinDurham View Post
CSR recently BECAME a resort of choice for me due to this thread!! Don't underestimate the magic of YOUR kindnesses in sharing your wonderful knowledge!!!
You guys are making me cry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenbear123 View Post
Hello everyone!

I honestly feel like I should get more involved on these threads. I've been a longtime lurker (although have posted before) but now I cannot contain my excitement anymore! Only 9 more days until my arrival at CSR. I have requested to be in Casistas 5. Hopefully I made the right choice? I am considering faxing in my room requests as well at 4 days prior to my arrival. Is this a good idea?

KatMark, your knowledge is incredible and ever so helpful! Let me tell you I could use a few buddies from the DIS to share my excitement! I have a boyfriend who could care less about Disney (despite my countless efforts to change his mind), my mom who is obsessed with Disney as much as I am but... she IS my mother after all, and my sister (currently working in WDW) who I rarely get to see! I miss her terribly. Actually this upcoming trip is to visit my sister for her birthday! Too bad it's only 3 nights.... sigh. UGH I can't wait to get there!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for your very kind words. I'm so glad you get to see your sister for her birthday. That is absolutely great. And you get to stay at the CSR too. I LOVE CASITAS 5--it's my favorite (along with Casitas 4). I think you've made a great choice. However, we have to work on the boyfriend!
Old 07-09-2009, 09:29 PM   #3597
ToyStory
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letsbgoofy View Post
ToyStory - the quiet pool and laundry were a big part of our 7B request. I'm happy to hear that the Ranchos are the least requested - maybe we will get the building we want!
Hopefully! Originally we were in the Caistas our last stay, but we had a problem with our room so they changed us to Ranchos 7B. It was a great move. Even my DH agreed.
November 2005 - Port Orleans Riverside
July 2005 - Universal - Hard Rock Resort
December 2001 - All Star Movies
August 2001 - Dixie Landings / Contemporary
Old 07-09-2009, 09:40 PM   #3598
jenbear123
Disney Fanatic

EstherS--Thank you! I hope I do too!

Quote:
Thank you for your very kind words. I'm so glad you get to see your sister for her birthday. That is absolutely great. And you get to stay at the CSR too. I LOVE CASITAS 5--it's my favorite (along with Casitas 4). I think you've made a great choice. However, we have to work on the boyfriend!
Hopefully we'll get into Casitas 5. What makes it so amazing? I know location is pretty good. Plus I've heard on the boards here that this building offers great waterviews. Since we booked and paid for a waterview, I'm hoping it won't disappoint! I plan to provide a full report upon my return. As long as my constantly busy schedule allows
Old 07-09-2009, 09:45 PM   #3599
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenbear123 View Post
EstherS--Thank you! I hope I do too!

Hopefully we'll get into Casitas 5. What makes it so amazing? I know location is pretty good. Plus I've heard on the boards here that this building offers great waterviews. Since we booked and paid for a waterview, I'm hoping it won't disappoint! I plan to provide a full report upon my return. As long as my constantly busy schedule allows
Great waterviews. And the last time we were in Casitas 5, I walked right out our door, down two steps and I was in MY hammock. Plus it is close to the quiet pool and the spa!
Old 07-10-2009, 01:54 AM   #3600
aubriee
Chocolate always makes things better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheresaNY View Post
I was going to PM you, but am sure that many others would like to add to my message to you.....

I just want to thank you for always reponding to my posts. Some other threads I post and it just goes by unanswered (I am sure through no ill will). You have always reponded and I SO appreciate it ! Also, you are always so positive and I really like that about your posts ! You always take the time to acknowledge everyone and that makes this a great thread ! THANK YOU !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DearDaisyinDurham View Post

Same here! If it hadn't been for this thread and all of KatMark's praises about CSR, I probably would have never given CSR another chance. Now I have two reservations at CSR for this year (Sept/Oct and Dec) and can't wait. Thanks KatMark for all the time you put in on this thread. I think we all really appreciate you sharing your knowledge and advice. You're fantastic!
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: