Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-27-2009, 09:27 AM   #136
jham
DIS Veteran

I love your Buzz Lightyear photos! Hmm...I seem to have had some of the same stroller issues with my two kids...I love what Tessa said to you later I can't believe Sawyer put down his sword long enough to let you change his diaper! I love Tessa picking a fight with Ursula.

I can't believe how cold it got when you were there! Mean magnet lady! I love towel animals! We didn't get any this year, but had them every day last year! They are so much fun to come home to!

You and Tessa look so cute bundled up on EE! Luke enjoyed that ride. I usually am amused by the "snow" on the ride when it is really so hot outside, I guess it wasn't so amusing when you went! That Pocahontas looks like she really doesn't want to be there! I'm surprised Lilo and Stitch weren't freezing in their tropical attire

For some reason my computer is not showing me the photos in the Cam Minnie Mickey post! I'll have to check back later. I really want to see your Thumper ears! And the singing guy video! How cool would that be! My kids really wanted him to sing about them. I hate hearing my voice on videos! I also wonder why I just can't keep quiet!

Okay, now my computer is not showing me the photos in any of the posts. They were there a minute ago! I'll have to come back and finish reading later when my computer is more cooperative!

Me (Jeanne) DH DD16 DS15 DS11 DD8 Buddy
Old 02-27-2009, 09:56 AM   #137
teresajoy
World's Proudest Aunt!
There is no such thing as too young or too old for Disney World!
Thinks glow in the dark ricrak is cool

warm-ER, well that's something!
Amazing standing diaper change!!! Love it!
I love the mother's rooms as Disney!
Diaper changin heaven! lol
Oh my about the unisex bathroom!!!
I am pretty sure the one at Magic Kingdom has a separate room for nursing Moms. It's been a little while since I used it though. Most of them have a nice quiet spot with rocking chairs and everything! It was always such a nice break on a hot day!
That was nice of you to let Mom take Sawyer on Buzz!
LOve the deer in the headlights picture!! Is Mom reading this TR?? She will love it too!!!
Well, of COURSE Tessa took it seriously, what were the rest of you guys doing?? You are suppose to be defeating the Evil Emperor Zurg! Geesh, did you think this was some sort of GAME????
LOve the redneck photo! Great cropping job!
I love how happy Sawyer looks in all these pictures!
UH! Poor Mom, getting gleafully shot at by a two year old!! He does love to retell that story too, doesn't he!
Well, I think those decorations are totally appropriate! Tessa is pretty and so are the fairies!
Ok, that is really cool that you got a picture of the autograph book actually flying off the pen!!!!!
Poor Tessa with you big bullies picking on her!
Hmm, straightened up FOR a few minutes? That doesn't sound good!
Poor pouting TEssa trying to make it look like she is not having fun while still trying to enjoy the Jungle Cruise!!! too funny!
I'm glad you got a good skipper! Especially since you had to wait so long! Maybe you were leaking fuel!
I've never seen that cool frontier Donald!!!
I like the way you got all MissCammie-like there while waiting in line for Donald!
I don't like grumpy CM pin traders! Hey, where did you get Sawyer's cool looking lanyard? I don't remember that.

Oh, how sweet of Tessa!!
I love her too!
Hmm, the family from the teacups sans Mom and girls.. hmmm.... very curious!

Hey hey!! You needed a spoiler alert! I havne't seen this parade yet!

But, I'm going to look anyway!

Poor tired Sawyer still trying to wave!!
Great picture of Bert! It's like he peaked around just to see you!
Um, hmm, those outfits, I have no clue either!
OOH, the Cinderella float is so pretty!
No comment about the Haunted Mansion, which is comment enough!

So, that's what she looks like when she finds treasure!!! LOL!

Ok, the second try was much better!

Let the girl get a Dumbo already!!! LOL!
So sweet she wante the ears Lydia got and the Dumbo Arminda got! It is a very cute Dumbo!

Oh my goodness, what a jerk at the magnet rack!!! You handled that beautifully though!

I'm glad you went back and got Tessa the bank! OH, that is sweet that she asked if it was for Wish kids! Arminda and Lydia do that whenever I'm making something!

Do you have a picture of the bank?

Yep, looks like Saywer is having the TIME OF HIS LIFE on that train!!! Poor baby! At least he has his half eaten sucker to comfort him!

OOOH! A towel animal!!! and Mom excited! I don't know which would be cuter!

Oh, it looks like you got a nice maid!! How cute what she did! I love when the housekeepers do special things like that!

Oh my that is stinkin cold!!! 15 - 20!! BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHow MISERABLE!

How disapointing about the window clings!!

I love the pictures the kids took! Especially the one of Mom and Sawyer! I see she brought that cool crayon along!

The accidental Sawyer video is so cute!!

Cute pictured of the kids in their outfits! I love that Sawyer is holding that sword!

If it is below freezing I stay INDOORS! If it even HINTS at being below freezing I stay indoors! So NO! Unless they moved Disney INDOORS, I agree, it was NOT better than home!

I love how you think the show was stupider since it was freezing out!!!

Aww, cute that Sawyer wanted to go on EE sinc he went on Barnstormer!! How COLD was it on that ride though! Talk about windchill factor!

So mean for "making" Tess go on it again! Tsk tsk tsk...

I don't like the dark backwards part of that ride! It scares me just a bit!

You don't go to Orlando to be as cold as home!!!

POor Pocahontas freezing and ready to punch small children!

Lilo and Stitch look warm!

I'm laughing about the border you put on the picture!

Famous dog in the bathroom!!

So cool Minnie walked Tessa down the path!!
I like your ears.
So nice of the CM to give Tessa a handwarmer!!
I love the singing guy!!
Cute picture of Sawyer waiting fot LIon King. I still can't believe you waited that long for THAT show!
What was up with that family from the teacups and the parade??? I wonder if they were in the AK parade too.

I will never ever never forgive them for removing my favorite show, Tarzan to put in that lame-o Nemo show! and, if you had ever seen it, you would feel the same! lol

I'm glad your rear end was still in face, there!

How cute the little girl recognized Tessa from the song!!!!

OOH, it was like a heat wave!!! 48 degrees, time for shorts!!!

Was the big stinky plant gone?
It looks like sawyer's legs aren't attached to the rest of his body!

Cool hidden Mickeys!!!

Cool turtle surgery!
Aww, the trash can had to take a break!

Funny about the CM trying to act like she got a popular character! Maybe she was practicing for Cinderella, or maybe Stanley!!!

Dumb lady yelling at Tessa for the grass thing! Was it a CM?

It's not one of her better books, in my opinion. Even if she does mention Ponyboy in it.

Wolf man, flamingo man!! LOL! got me all giggling!

I'll bet that family was the family of the day in that parade too! But, you will never know because you chose warmth!

Mom told me about the people trying to cook pizza!!Weird!

I like that sweatshirt!
You had a great housekeeper!

Yeah! Yet another wonderful installment Heather!!! It's ALMOST like I was there with you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnkrbelle565 View Post
NEVER seen the LION KING???? WHAT???? It's the best show at Disney. You must see it at some point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathersue
You really should try to see the Lion King show the next time you go. It's really pretty spectacular. There are some that don't like it. But, most people love it!
SOME people KNOW a boring show when they see it!!!
Just teasing, sort of!

I've TRIED and TRIED to if not LOVE it at LEAST not HATE it, and it just isn't working! I think I'm done with it, I've seen it 4 times now and it just keeps getting more painful each time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathersue
I remember when I was a kid, we used to go to Florida every year at Christmas time. One year when we got there, we still had snow on our car from Michigan. My grandpa was so excited to see snow that he put it in a cup and stuck it in his freezer. It was so sweet. I miss my grandpa.
He was pretty special, wasn't he! I miss him too! Mom is so much like him! He was always a kid at heart too!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-27-2009, 12:50 PM   #138
snubie
DIS Veteran

The Tessa and Sawyer song was so sweet. And Sawyer could not have been any cute hiding in his stroller.
April 1985 Poly,May 2004 POFQ,Sept 2007 ASMU,Jan 2008 ASMU,May 2009 CBR,Jan 2011 POP - disboutiquers meet, Jan 2013 POR
Old 02-27-2009, 02:46 PM   #139
HeatherSue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephres View Post
Well, since we were two hours from our destination, they gave us two loaner seats and told us they would hold ours until we got back to fly out. For obvious reasons, this made me very nervous. But the seats were there when we got back so it worked out ok.

Loved the AK day! You are just soooo cute in your rabbit ears. And I never seen the singing guy. I couldn't look at the videos because my new computer did not come with speakers but I will have to get some because I am very interested in seeing the song.

Tom does not care much for the conservation station but I like it; it is a nice place to hang out when the park gets crowded. We have seen Pinocchio at the studios, but it has been a couple of years. He gave Jacob a soda once. Jacob was probably as old as Sawyer and we were the only ones in line and Pinocchio gives him a cup of soda. It was the weirdest thing!

Anyway, sorry you were so cold. I was too!
You got a new computer? I just sent you an e-mail this morning telling you about one at Best Buy!

Pinocchio gave Jacob a pop (I just can't bring myself to say soda)? That is really weird!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by karebear1 View Post
I'm pretty sure I posted at least once to this thread before my last comment Heather, but, if I didn't, I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE! I could NEVER forget you! You're the reason I come to the DIS every single day!
You did comment earlier. I'm sorry that I forgot! You're so sweet to say that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Moonk's Mom View Post
No! That is not the same as Henry's!

Sorry it was so cold! When we went in the 70's one year over Christmas, they had record lows...my Dad did NOT bring a coat! Yep, he nearly froze!

That song guy is too funny! I had to watch it again! I just laughed at Sawyer!!!

Cool! I didn't know trutles were so strong...I hope that girl was okay after being hit...oops...I'm worrying about people on your vacation now!

And to back up...Tessa sounds like Katie so much sometimes! Katie would totally LOVE to something like EE...but would act SCARED to death with me I know!

Great update!
I'm sorry Goofy's dierriere just didn't cut it. Did you like how it said "Gawrsh!" behind it?

I considered not bringing my winter coat because I didn't know it would be THAT cold! I'm so glad I brought it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer & Wisher View Post
Wow it was cold! Your kids shirts are so cute! I also really loved your Mom's sweatshirt. Did she get it there at WDW? I need a Disney Sweatshirt.

I can't believe Tessa rode EE twice! The cold weather just makes it more authentic, didn't you feel like you were in the Himalayas?
Your pictures of that ride are really good, and they reaffirm to me that I will never get on that ride *yes I am a big chicken*

Ethan does the same thing with our stroller (pulls the cover down over himself) We have an older version of that stroller and I love the little place where an older child can stand on the back. They guy with the guitar was really cool and it was so cute that the girl at Pizzafari remembered Tessa.

I like your Thumper ears. And I giggle like that too when I see the characters. Buzz Lightyear really liked a couple of shirts I made my kids and he got down on one knee and kissed my hand. I was giggling and I am pretty sure I turned bright red.

There sure was a lot of stuff going on at Conservation Station! That Turtle sounds scary I think she needed a little more anesthesia, poor thing.
Mom's red sweatshirt is from JCPenney a few years ago, I think. Her white coat was purchased at one of the Disney outlets a few years ago. It has the coolest lining that looks like scrollwork, but is full of hidden Mickeys and crowns and stuff!

Come to think of it, the cold did make EE more authentic!

I'm glad I'm not the only one that acts like a doofus around characters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnchantedPrincess View Post
Loving your trip report although I haven't gotten through all of it yet...I can't believe the airlines didn't make any attempt to seat you and the kids together...I mean they are 5 and 2 yo, not 15 and 12 year old! Glad that you found someone to swap seats with you.

Can't wait to read the rest of your report..
I know, I was shocked. I sent a strongly worded e-mail to the airline, but haven't heard back yet. They said it could take up to 20 days for a reply. They must get a LOT of complaints!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jham View Post
I love your Buzz Lightyear photos! Hmm...I seem to have had some of the same stroller issues with my two kids...I love what Tessa said to you later I can't believe Sawyer put down his sword long enough to let you change his diaper! I love Tessa picking a fight with Ursula.

I can't believe how cold it got when you were there! Mean magnet lady! I love towel animals! We didn't get any this year, but had them every day last year! They are so much fun to come home to!

You and Tessa look so cute bundled up on EE! Luke enjoyed that ride. I usually am amused by the "snow" on the ride when it is really so hot outside, I guess it wasn't so amusing when you went! That Pocahontas looks like she really doesn't want to be there! I'm surprised Lilo and Stitch weren't freezing in their tropical attire

For some reason my computer is not showing me the photos in the Cam Minnie Mickey post! I'll have to check back later. I really want to see your Thumper ears! And the singing guy video! How cool would that be! My kids really wanted him to sing about them. I hate hearing my voice on videos! I also wonder why I just can't keep quiet!

Okay, now my computer is not showing me the photos in any of the posts. They were there a minute ago! I'll have to come back and finish reading later when my computer is more cooperative!
Yeah, it was kind of funny when the lightbulb went on over Tessa's head and she realized that Ursula could take her out!

You mean the snow on EE was fake?

You MUST watch the singing video, it's GREAT! The next time you see "singing guy", ask him to sing a song about your kids. I never would have thought to just ask him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by teresajoy View Post
1.Hey, where did you get Sawyer's cool looking lanyard?
2.Great picture of Bert! It's like he peaked around just to see you!
3.Do you have a picture of the bank?
4.If it is below freezing I stay INDOORS! If it even HINTS at being below freezing I stay indoors! So NO! Unless they moved Disney INDOORS, I agree, it was NOT better than home!
5.What was up with that family from the teacups and the parade??? I wonder if they were in the AK parade too.
6.I will never ever never forgive them for removing my favorite show, Tarzan to put in that lame-o Nemo show! and, if you had ever seen it, you would feel the same! lol
7.I'm glad your rear end was still in face, there!
8.Was the big stinky plant gone?
9.Funny about the CM trying to act like she got a popular character! Maybe she was practicing for Cinderella, or maybe Stanley!!!
10.Dumb lady yelling at Tessa for the grass thing! Was it a CM?
11.It's not one of her better books, in my opinion. Even if she does mention Ponyboy in it.
12.Wolf man, flamingo man!! LOL! got me all giggling!
1. I got Sawyer's lanyard, with 2 pins attached to it from disneyshopping.com for $4! I bought 2 of them, but I wish I would have bought more, just for the pins!
2.Bert DID peek around just to see us!
3.Yep, I have a picture of the bank coming up in the next installment.
4. Thank you for backing me up on the cold weather not being better than home. I also don't have to pay so much money to stay home. So, I had a right to be disappointed!
5. I'm willing to bet that family WAS in the AK parade. They had a CM that brought just them in and sat them right up front in the Lion King show. It gets curiouser and curiouser!
6. I wish I would have seen the Tarzan show! I saw the Hunchback of Notre Dame show and I LOVED it. You said the Tarzan one was even better!
7. Um...my rear end was NOT in my face!
8. I don't recall seeing the big stinky plant! They probably moved it inside somewhere.
9. Practicing for Stanley!! You cracky me up!
10. Yes, it was a CM yelling at Tessa about the grass.
11. I agree, The Outsiders cannot be beat.
12. Do you think he was going to chew up the fish for the flamingos and feed it to the flamingo babies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by snubie View Post
The Tessa and Sawyer song was so sweet. And Sawyer could not have been any cute hiding in his stroller.
I agree! It was such a special moment!

Old 02-27-2009, 04:36 PM   #140
MaryAz
DIS Veteran

Great update! Sorry it was so cold. That song was great. Cute character pics.
Old 02-27-2009, 08:04 PM   #141
DisneySherpa
Measuring life by Disney vacations... and proud of it...

That video totally made me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside... what an incredible moment for you to watch (even if Saywer chose to enjoy it through a stroller canopy... typical boy though right? )

I think it's awesome that you even thot to get on camera! Such a special moment that reminds me why I keep going back to Disney! Thanks for the update.
A member of a traditionally obsessed people of Disney descent vacationing on the southern side of the United States in Disney Parks and Resorts. In modern times Disneysherpas have achieved world renown as expert guides on Walt Disney World expeditions.
Old 02-27-2009, 08:45 PM   #142
Myhappythought5
Mouseketeer

What a great update. I can not get over how cold it was for you all down there. Everybody looks bundled up like they were up here in the north.

I also love the baby simba with the gloves on. so cute. he looks ready for the cold weather.
Old 02-28-2009, 09:19 AM   #143
HeatherSue

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryAz View Post
Great update! Sorry it was so cold. That song was great. Cute character pics.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneySherpa View Post
That video totally made me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside... what an incredible moment for you to watch (even if Saywer chose to enjoy it through a stroller canopy... typical boy though right? )

I think it's awesome that you even thot to get on camera! Such a special moment that reminds me why I keep going back to Disney! Thanks for the update.
I was pretty proud of myself that I thought to turn my camera onto video, too. Sometimes it switches from video to standard pictures all on it's own and ruins the video. Thankfully, it only did that after the song!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myhappythought5 View Post
What a great update. I can not get over how cold it was for you all down there. Everybody looks bundled up like they were up here in the north.

I also love the baby simba with the gloves on. so cute. he looks ready for the cold weather.
Iknow, it was SOOOOO cold!!! I couldn't believe it. It felt colder than it would feel in Michigan at that temperature, too.

Old 02-28-2009, 12:08 PM   #144
DisneyMom5
DIS Veteran

Ok, I just finished the whole report. Whew. Next time, tell me BEFORE you get 10 pages in. LOL

I have had the priviledge of seeing Heather's cookie jar collection, cupboards/counters, AND her dh in person. I'm just sayin'.
I know you are all jealous now.

This report made me so chilled, that I had to put on a sweater. Honest!
If I complain about the heat in WDW this Sept., I will ask my children to remind me of this report, and I will feel better.

I am also a packing savant. Haven't had the opportunity (THANKFULLY) to be a airport security savant, but you know I could do it!
I've had WDW security people compliment me on my well organized, ziploc-contained contents of my bag. Yeah, I'm that good.

Tessa/Sawyer song rocks! Haven't seen that guy yet.

Who in their right mind brings a frozen pizza to WDW????

Can you just see the thought process that went into that???
"We'll pack it in the suitcase, and then when we get there, we'll just put it in the toaster."

Your awesome day at Magic Kingdom was MY BIRTHDAY! AND, I spent that day at Magic Kingdom exactly five years ago!!!

So, apparently 2/4 is a great day to go to MK!

This trip I want to go to Tom Sawyer Island. We've never taken the kids there. I remember going there on our honeymoon though.

I also want to go back to Belle's Storytime, as the little girls have not been.

And we've also yet to see the Nemo show.

I need to know the short cut to EE. Please fill me in!

Ok, I'm sure I had more comments, but that's all I can think of for now.

Great report so far!
Old 02-28-2009, 03:34 PM   #145
twob4him
DIS Veteran

Just a couple of comments!

OK I am taking your suggestion to heart and I opened a word document. I am not sure how to open word pad or do this any other way.

Sorry I fell so behind this week but I am starting with your oh so fabulous cookie jar collection! Wowza! I just love them! As an aside, I was making that quilt this morning happily watching Winnie the Pooh’s Blustery Day with my DD4. My DH came in a little while later and suddenly turned the tv off. I was shocked and asked him what in the world he was doing. He innocently turns to me and says.…”You were watching that? Devon is out in the living room.” I say, “Heffalump…I don’t need a little kid around to enjoy a Disney movie.” He turned the tv back on and rolled his eyes. So funny.

Those Dumbo outfits are just gorgeous! Would you mind if I tried a Dumbo dress too? Brooklyn wants to wear it on the plane to Disney!

Oh look at poor sad sad sad Tessa….just breaks you heart. I bet as soon as Luke sees this he will make her a new one!

Yes, I don’t likey that second rope drop inside the castle. But you finally made it to your goal! I love the smiling pics!

Wow, Sawyer just loves that sword! How adorable he is!

Wow I love the flashback pics on the carrousel. They look so cute. Were you getting any comments from other people or CM’s over their outfits?

I love the pic of Tessa by Ariel….she is just so happy! Ariel is looking pretty well herself!

I am sorry….but Cindy is looking a little under the weather. Yikes! She also appears to be a bit chubby or did the camera put on extra pounds. Glad she was nice to Sawyer…she is forgiven. I am still laughing over how he slowly makes his way up to her to collect his autograph book, then turns and scampers away!

Oh Belle, saves the day! Hurray! I love her dress…it appears velvety. Have you ever tried sewing with stretchy velvet? I wonder if it’s hard? She is so pretty too!

OMGarsh…how funny are the rollercoaster pics….seriously….that is too funny! I had to show my girls the pics cause they are really looking forward to riding it too!

Love the sewing machine pics! I can’t wait to go thru the mouse houses again!

Gee, Heather, you should tell them what you really think of Snow White ride!! Hahahaha

Oh gosh, you all look so cold by the sword and the stone…I like that Sawyer still has his “real” sword in his hand….did he ever let go of it the whole day???

Awwww, I love the pic of Tessa and Sawyer looking at Piglet thru the window!

Hmmmm, that is a little confusing about the two check-ins. Perhaps the people with the pagers were “them”…the ones without ADR’s. In any case, glad they called you. I am sure you were happy to get inside where it was warm!

I think it’s a give and take thing…they watch the movies and meet the characters and they meet the characters and watch the movie and so on. I love love, love all of your hugging pics. It’s making me think of adding CP to my must-do list!!! I think if we do go to CP I will make a later ADR for lunch and just change them into something for it if I get a chance to make them something.

Hahahaa about the rat meat! Or should I say grrooossss!

Ohhhhh, you made me cry again…seriously….the pics of your mom and Tessa…ok let me pull myself together again…Ok I think I can go onto the next installment now!

OK now I am crying over the photopass pics…look at the one with Ariel and then Belle kissing Sawyer. Oh my how truly precious!!!!!

Hahahaha Diaper Changing Heaven! I have been in there to warm up Sarah’s baby food when she was 8 months old. I was so spoiled by Disney taking good care of mamma’a and baby’s that when I went to Sea World and asked if they had any baby food, they looked at me funny and said no, we don’t carry baby food. I said, well Disney does and they have nice baby stations too!!!!

Hahahahaha I love the shot of your mom on Buzz…hilarious. Did Sawyer beat my score??? I see that Tessa did and she was only halfway thru the ride! Oh dear, that cute sweet boy shot his grandma??? Hahahahaha

Now was the real Buzz on the second floor? It looks like you are on the second level here. Glad you all got to meet him! I love his goofy expression…I would have been cracking up too!

Oh there you go, you answered my question…and you got to see Stitch too! What a great day you are having!!! See that is the case of seeing the movie and then liking the character…it took me forever to actually sit down and watch Lilo and Stitch and then I loved the characters!

Hahahaha look at Tessa looking at Stitch out of the corner of her eye in the photopass pic…hahahah…just in case he was up to any of his tricks!!!!

OH that’s so funny about the stroller thing…we do the same thing…and it drives Brooklyn crazy since she is often the one acting up. Well, in any case, it worked so you are off to Jungle Cruise! Yaaa!

Oh my, I forgot about the huge snake! And look at Big Boy Sawyer sitting by himself!! Awwww poor Tessa …she reminds me of my friend. (I know she won’t probably read it here but my friend didn’t want to ride any rides….After we did the first 5 or so, she didn’t want to do anything much…except go back to the room. I really wanted to ride the Jungle Cruise so next trip I am making it a priority!)

So wait, was Tessa tired or not? Once my kids are tired, its no use talking to them or not….I am so impressed that you were able to discuss with Tessa the alternative. What a great mommie you are!

Wendle? Did I miss a joke or something? Or is that the name you gave to the male Wendy?

Smoking in a non-smoking area???? Oh my kids would have been all over him and me too…and then he knocked popcorn on ya? Seriously. Was he sober?

Hey look at Donald with his frontier hat on….hilarious!

You all have the worst time with these DVC people. Seriously, would it have killed the guy to be nice to adorable sweet Sawyer??

Ahhh you are such a good TGM’r, staking out your parade spot early!! Did you put a towel down too???

Ohhh Tessa, you have me cryin now…I love the photo of the two of you! You are soooo pretty Heather!!

The Teacup family is doing a promotional video…you’ll probably see it on the next vacation video or something. Who is the lady with the long grey hair??? When I have hair like that I am going to cut it short!

OH look at Sawyer fading fast! So cute…its like going, going ….gone. And Tessa was funny playing with Ursala!

I seriously think that Disney people read the Dis and I am pretty sure they heard about us making fun. Poor Wendle is now on a street corner with a sign…Will work for food!

Awwww, “Chip kissed me”…how cute!

Ya…I don’t know about the HM myself… I don’t do scary Halloween with my kids…but Disney does a good job of making it only a little creepy but mostly cute…especially the end part with the happy haunts on your doom buggy! Was Tessa scared at all? I guess I should keep reading.

Ackkkk…you stopped in the dark? Yikes…how creepy to know someone is there but they are quiet. It may be a CM there for safety reasons. I noticed a lot of exits thruout the ride.

Oh wow…I am so glad you reposted Tessa’s video with Belle. I loved it~and the girls are really hoping to get picked when we go. I will have to bring an outfit for that too. How did you make Tessa’s?? I love it!

That’s so funny that she said she wanted to watch it this time. I think being in it meant she kind of missed the whole thing. Glad you got to see it even if you froze…poor things….I hate being cold.

Oh my…that lady was completely rude. I can’t believe it…she was holding down the magnet rack??? Paleese … I am glad you said that though. Hey, what comes around goes around…don’t worry, she’ll get it right back!

OH you scared me for a sec…I thought you were really not going to get that bank and candy….oh my…thank goodness that Disney had you covered…woooohoooo!

Awww poor Sawyer. I forgot how loud the whistle is….but now that you mention it, I remember! Look at happy Tessa with her pop!
Wow, you lasted until 6 pm. That’s amazing! What troopers you all are!

Did Pop food court have hot chocolate? Glad you got a fuzzy bunny in your room! Sweet!!! And your mom was so excited…how cute! How special that the Mousekeeper took the time to decorate your room. I think that is what Disney is all about…special little surprises!

OK next update:

OH my….more freezing cold weather….and AK is always the park everyone says is sooo hot…guess not today. Oh your poor window clings!

Oh great video….I am ready to puke!

Oh yeahhh…I love the Chip and Dale outfits too! You need see thru winter coats!

I hope you brought your winter coat today! It looks like the kiddos are warm though. And there’s that sword again!

I hate the opening show at AK for some reason. Probably cause no one can see it except the front people in line. Glad Tessa got on EE first! She is soo brave! She can go from Goofy’s barnstormer to EE! And your mom too! She is one impressive lady I tell ya!

Hnmmmmm, I wonder why Tessa didn’t like her second go round?

Wow, look how bundled up the characters had to be. It’s the first time they weren’t sweating I bet. Look how great Lilo and Stitch are. Did they say anything about meeting Stitch the day before?

Oh garsh…how miserable to be waiting in the cold. I seriously would have ditched the whole thing…you are such a trooper!!! What do you have on your head? Bunny ears?? Oh no, I see they are Thumper ears. Awwww, hand warmers from a CM….how sweet! See more pixie dust!

You got a pic of Goofy’s backend???hahahahahahah

Oh and the video and the guy singing cracked me up…and Sawyer peaking out of the stroller was hilarious…how did he make up such a cute song on the spot. And then out of the blue, Chip and Dale arrive…I was having a heart attack! I would have been bawling over the whole thing…what a wonderful magical moment!!!! I am soooo glad they got to see the outfits! And they were fighting over Clarice! Hahahahaha

The teacup family again? Seriously, at this point you should try getting in the background. Cause this is going somewhere I tell ya! Glad you enjoyed the Lion King Show this time. I really like it myself!

And Nemo stinks huh? So I shouldn’t kill myself trying to get into seeing it? Good to know…thanks!

MMMMMM, lunch looks so yummy! Awwww, Tessa has a following already!

Ouch…look at Sawyers twisted legs.

Wow I see the hidden Mickey in the wings!!! But I don’t see the one by the tree.

Oh yeahhh…you found the talking trashcan!!! And Jiminy Cricket! I gotta get that movie from the library….I hate to say that I have never seen it. And Rafiki! Wow…you hit the jackpot!

Oh man…no line for the Safari??? And a nice driver??? And animals! Cool!

Glad you decided to head “home”. I am cold just reading about your day!

See I told you Disney people read the Dis boards. How else would they have known to put green mickey head buttons on the sweatshirt?! Those are meant for scrapbooking. It’s the Disboutiquers who put them on clothes!

Hahahaha about the gloves on Simba! How appropriate!

OK this took me about three hours to write. I am off to sew and finish dinner! Thanks so much for writing this fabulous trip report. As you can see, I am thoroughly enjoying it. I can’t wait to see my stolen pics on it later!!!! Hahaha!
Old 02-28-2009, 04:57 PM   #146
DisneyMom5
DIS Veteran

OH, I remembered my other comments:

Your comment on the elderly lady dancing made me remember that on the Disboards Pic of the Day Thread,
there is a photo of a couple at WDW on their 69th anniv.
I sooooo want to be that couple.

And, I absolutely HATE to hear myself on videos also. Cringe.
You don't sound so bad to me though!
Old 02-28-2009, 07:41 PM   #147
scottny
You better have crackers
I heard of light reading, never wet reading
I still won't go in the ocean because of

Hi,
Found your tr tonight and read it through.

Looks like your all having a great time except for the coldness.

Your pics are really nice.

Looking forward to more.
Old 02-28-2009, 08:46 PM   #148
lovesdumbo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by twob4him View Post
OK I am taking your suggestion to heart and I opened a word document. I am not sure how to open word pad or do this any other way.
I should have done that......

Loving your TR!!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those Dumbo outfits!

We've seen Pinocchio at MK on my last 2 trips (Aug and Jan/Feb).
Old 02-28-2009, 09:30 PM   #149
orangecats2
All I want is Disney, Crocs and Vera Bradley

Hi! Found your new TR and subscribed. Thanks for the link to you and Teresa's TR from last year. I went back and read the end of them. I didn't get them done before because I was busy with planning my wedding and Disney honeymoon. But you are so funny I love reading your TR's. And that Sawyer and Tessa song is priceless. I found myself singing it because it was stuck in my head!
Vegas: 95-Hacienda, 00-Excalibur, 01-Monte Carlo, 02-Luxor, 05-TI, 07-Tropicana, 10-NY NY
Old 02-28-2009, 09:40 PM   #150
Stephres
Likes Disney and Scrapbooking
All my dolls were very cozy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyMom5 View Post
I have had the priviledge of seeing Heather's cookie jar collection, cupboards/counters, AND her dh in person. I'm just sayin'.
I know you are all jealous now.
Me too! Although I didn't take the valuable opportunity to study them in depth like I did on the trip report. How did I miss all that detail?

Henry, I did study and he is a sweetie and just as cute in person!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: