Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons > Planning our Happily Ever After
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-18-2009, 06:08 PM   #61
Pirate's Princess
Sam <-- Science Geek. DNA helicase....so I can unzip your genes.

Congrats on finding the dress! You just get the feeling, right? I'm excited for you! The engagement sounds beautiful and you are sooo lucky to have it caught on camera. DF just proposed at Rockefeller center and all we had was a camera phone taking a pic after the fact! I'm not quite your neighbor, but I'm from NJ- the shore.

Did you ever hear back about the construction at the GF? I just read through your entire PJ and I'm really glad I had pizza tonight or else I'd be craving it, haha.

And I think it's so cute that your DF is on the boards as well. It makes posting secret stuff, like dresses, a pain, but it's nice that he's including himself.
Old 04-18-2009, 06:18 PM   #62
malibustacey
Son of a building block! Its Woody! .... its... Pretty good. Pret-ty pret-ty pret-ty good

heyyy

cant you open a thred on the main board (not the pj board) ... im sure DF wont look on it- name it MY DRESS or something hehe.. at least then we all can see it and comment on it!! I loveeeeee seeing everyones dresses!! If you think DF will peek on the main board them PM me the pic!! x
malibustacey is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-20-2009, 10:22 AM   #63
Stephie77
DH and I married at the most magical place on earth on 1-3-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate's Princess View Post
Congrats on finding the dress! You just get the feeling, right? I'm excited for you! The engagement sounds beautiful and you are sooo lucky to have it caught on camera. DF just proposed at Rockefeller center and all we had was a camera phone taking a pic after the fact! I'm not quite your neighbor, but I'm from NJ- the shore.

Did you ever hear back about the construction at the GF? I just read through your entire PJ and I'm really glad I had pizza tonight or else I'd be craving it, haha.

And I think it's so cute that your DF is on the boards as well. It makes posting secret stuff, like dresses, a pain, but it's nice that he's including himself.

Yeah-they told me that the WHR&P's roof will be done this month and that they are changing the floors in the lobby which is suppose to start in may and they do it in sections, so hopefully it will be done by january. where on the shore are you? i use to go to seaside, pt. pleasant and wildwood every summer when i was younger. i am originally from rockland county so it was an easy drive.

yeah-it is cute but frustrating becauase i know mainly girls are on here and we all love to see dresses and veils etc. the only thing i am not letting him see is the dress. he will be there when i get my hair trial and make up trial-no way around as we are going to be in disney for our PJ together-lol

I just read your PJ-what a great story. I love that he did at actually on the ice and not like in front of 30 rock or anything=lol very sweet! anything in NYC is great to me-i love NY! can't wait to read about your planning!!!
Stephie77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 10:39 AM   #64
Stephie77

Quote:
Originally Posted by malibustacey View Post
heyyy

cant you open a thred on the main board (not the pj board) ... im sure DF wont look on it- name it MY DRESS or something hehe.. at least then we all can see it and comment on it!! I loveeeeee seeing everyones dresses!! If you think DF will peek on the main board them PM me the pic!! x
heyyy

hey stacey. trust me tom will find it. he is very sneaky like that -lol (Love you honey!!) i will PM you the pic. how is your planning going? i have not had time to catch up on your PJ but going to this week. i will be stuck at work late sometime this week probably and just waiting for stuff so i can continue reading! let me know you got the pic!

Last edited by Stephie77; 04-20-2009 at 10:17 PM.
Old 04-21-2009, 12:32 PM   #65
Mrsdisneyb2b
Disneymoon Here We Come!

My email is simple: mrsfazz717@zapak.com

dont mind giving it out since its a play account lol
Old 04-21-2009, 12:51 PM   #66
Stephie77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrsdisneyb2b View Post
My email is simple: mrsfazz717@zapak.com

dont mind giving it out since its a play account lol
yea! i just emailed it to you. i love it.
Old 04-21-2009, 12:56 PM   #67
Mrsdisneyb2b
Disneymoon Here We Come!

Omg i am in love!
Old 04-29-2009, 03:11 PM   #68
Stephie77

So I made my appointment for my hair and make up trial with Patricia LeJeune for the Saturday after my planning session! SO excited and her stuff looks beautiful and natural. I don't need or wear a lot of makeup so I want as natural as possible otherwise Tom might not recognize me! Here are some ideas i like-feel free to comment on what you think. I originally was thinking half up and half down with curls-i love this one:

and this one is pretty:

then i saw eva longoria at an award show and fell in love with her hair:

front

left side

Right side

COuld not find the back of Eva's do but you can get the idea. I have been in so many wedding and not always loved the all updo tight to my head. i want loose and soft for my wedidng and figured these might work. I am still looking so i will post more as i come across them.

I also have been looking at some flowers and having trouble posting them from work-i will post soon.
Old 05-04-2009, 08:39 PM   #69
auntpunkin
Mouseketeer

I just caught up on you pj, thanks for visiting mine! I loved your engagement story and seeing photos of it made me tear up! Tom, you did good!

I'm looking to do the same thing with my hair, loose curls, maybe just half up, I loved that second photo you posted and I might steal it !

My planner said the next step in the construction at the Gf is replacing the carpet around the stairs with marble. She said the marble has arrived here from Italy, but it's stuck in customs and they will start construction as soon as it's released. She says it's going to have inlays of some of the Disney characters and GF symbols. She was thinking it may be done by my wedding in September, so it should be done for sure by yours and you should get some spectacular photos with that new marble!

Can't wait to hear more of your plans!

[img]http://www.********************/timers/tickers/3nkrxpxttc8gktlp.png[/img]

Our Planning Journal!
auntpunkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 09:51 PM   #70
Stephie77

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntpunkin View Post
I just caught up on you pj, thanks for visiting mine! I loved your engagement story and seeing photos of it made me tear up! Tom, you did good!

I'm looking to do the same thing with my hair, loose curls, maybe just half up, I loved that second photo you posted and I might steal it !

My planner said the next step in the construction at the Gf is replacing the carpet around the stairs with marble. She said the marble has arrived here from Italy, but it's stuck in customs and they will start construction as soon as it's released. She says it's going to have inlays of some of the Disney characters and GF symbols. She was thinking it may be done by my wedding in September, so it should be done for sure by yours and you should get some spectacular photos with that new marble!

Can't wait to hear more of your plans!

Thanks for reading my story christine! and tearing up-you are very sweet! i enjoyed your PJ also-you have some great ideas-your newsletter came out awesome and i hope you go with the hydregnas in the Whitehall room! it looked beautiful. i am glad that your son is ok. that must have been so scary. i think its awesome that your were able to try on your gown and just know. it is very beautiful!! mine my gown ended up being the last one i tried on! sometimes you just know! feel free to steal the photo of the hair-that is waht we are all here for to help each other! i am almost 100% sure i will do half up in curls.

so excited that the stairs will have the marble by my wedding!!! i really hope it is done in time for yours-sending some pixie dust your way! looking forward to reading the rest of your planning
!
Old 05-05-2009, 09:02 AM   #71
Mrsdisneyb2b
Disneymoon Here We Come!

Love your hair! I am thinking of changing my back to very similar to yours!!!!
Old 05-06-2009, 07:14 PM   #72
Stephie77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrsdisneyb2b View Post
Love your hair! I am thinking of changing my back to very similar to yours!!!!
feel free to use the pictures for inspiration. your hair looked beautiful the way you had it for your trial. i do love half up half down especially on me since i have baby hairs in the back that tom calls my warewolf hair! haha
Old 05-07-2009, 10:36 AM   #73
Mrsdisneyb2b
Disneymoon Here We Come!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephie77 View Post
feel free to use the pictures for inspiration. your hair looked beautiful the way you had it for your trial. i do love half up half down especially on me since i have baby hairs in the back that tom calls my warewolf hair! haha
OMG
thats why Im changing it
VIn hatedthe back, because my hair line is too low so when I looked down, it looked likei smooshed my hair
Old 05-07-2009, 01:23 PM   #74
Stephie77

so our invitations are on the way! they are not the ones i really wanted but since we are on a budget we had to choose different ones. they are cute. once i get them, i will post pics. we were going over wedding songs last night and i am trying to decide what i want to walk into for the ceromony. tom will be walking into one of the songs from pirates and i was thinking instead of doing the usual bridal march, i want something disney also. my fav disney movie of all time is beauty and the beast and was thinking of walking into that (if the organist at the WP can play it). i am not sure-i figured that would be different and not the usual. i also just made my fitting appointments for when my dress comes in! things are moving along. this weekend i will sit down and try to work on my newsletter. still deciding about favors and if i should do them. i just really wonder, will people actually take them home from disney? i might just do chocolate bars with our names and dates on it. have to see how much it will be, the budget thing SUCKS!!! but what can you do. oh i also decide i am DEF doing my hair half up half down. this way i don't have to worry about the baby hairs in the back of my head sticking out (owwww-wooo warewolfs of london-haha)
Old 05-07-2009, 03:17 PM   #75
disneybarbie
Disney Princess

hi!

just an idea for wedding favours..

http://www.mymms.com/disney/selling_...ACO0F4EDYD4111

in the 'option 1' there is a Princess Wedding option... maybe disney M&Ms or personalised could be a nice wedding favour?!

i just heard about these today and had to check out the website!

Barbie
disneybarbie is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: