Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-17-2009, 08:48 PM   #91
IluvXU
DIS Veteran

I love Vera.. have been to their outlet sale a few times too--- and wish I just could carry a hipster at the parks. My mom is planning on carrying hers!
Old 02-17-2009, 09:18 PM   #92
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvXU View Post
I love Vera.. have been to their outlet sale a few times too--- and wish I just could carry a hipster at the parks. My mom is planning on carrying hers!
I just wish we had an outlet around here, but we don't I'm going to need to scale down on what I take to the parks to fit it all in.........
Register to remove

Old 02-17-2009, 09:35 PM   #93
wsushocker
DIS Veteran

what do I carry when I wear manpris?

As some of you have heard, I am in the process of convincing Wigd that I need some manpris for March. I have found some in lime green, orange, and pink. My main concern is what kind of fanny pack do I use with manpris?
All Star Movies June '06 Port Orleans French Quarter '07 Old Key West June '08 Saratoga Springs July '08 Saratoga Springs October '08 Old Key West March '09 Saratoga Springs/Beach Club May/June '09 Animal Kingdom-Kidani/Saratoga Springs December '09 Boardwalk March '10 Beach Club/DCL (Wonder) May/June '10 Bay Lake/Beach Club/Boardwalk July '10 Boardwalk October/November '10 Beach Club/Riverside December '10 Beach Club March '11 Beach Club/DCL (Dream)/Vero Beach May/June '11OKW/Saratoga Springs December '11/January '12 Boardwalk March '12 Animal Kingdom Lodge (Jambo)/Wilderness Lodge/DCL (Dream)/Vero Beach/Beach Club June July '12 Bay Lake October 2012 Beach Club Villas December/January 2012/2013 Beach Club Villas March 2013 Animal Kingdom Lodge Jambo/DCL (Fantasy)/Beach Club Villas/Vero Beach/Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani/ May June 2013Bay Lake Tower October 2013
Old 02-17-2009, 09:39 PM   #94
autumnsmommy
And I still eat raw cookie dough-oatmeal raisin-I figure the fiber counteracts the samonella.

If you are wearing manpris, I would suggest some form of lime green fanny pack...that way the other DISers will recognize you and know that you are insane for a reason
July 4th '94 off
Learned my lesson...
Oct'05 POP May '06 POP Oct '06 POP May '07 POP June '08 POP June '09 POFQ, Nov '10 Oh horrors, skipped Disney-went RCCL instead,'11 back to Disneyland as many times as possible to maximize my pass
Old 02-17-2009, 09:39 PM   #95
rodeo65
That dog is a true crate potato.....He's kind of a Kong hoarder too.
An iron - huh?

Thanks for the link wig - great information here! Baylor really looks like you and Harper is so adorable. Looking forward to reading more - and to hearing the TR when you get back especially the park hopping (we're doing also) and Whispering Canyon.

1974, 1976, 1978, 1980, 1985 LBV Villas; 1994 PO RS (first trip with future DH); 2009 CBR (first time seeing it through our kids' eyes); 2011 OKW (all together now...grandparents too!) ; 2014 CBR
Old 02-18-2009, 04:24 PM   #96
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsushocker View Post
As some of you have heard, I am in the process of convincing Wigd that I need some manpris for March. I have found some in lime green, orange, and pink. My main concern is what kind of fanny pack do I use with manpris?
I'm not sure how to respond to this post...........
Quote:
Originally Posted by autumnsmommy View Post
If you are wearing manpris, I would suggest some form of lime green fanny pack...that way the other DISers will recognize you and know that you are insane for a reason
And if you happen to see me with him in the manpris you can assume that I am insane as well.......... See what you all miss when you don't come to chat?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodeo65 View Post
Thanks for the link wig - great information here! Baylor really looks like you and Harper is so adorable. Looking forward to reading more - and to hearing the TR when you get back especially the park hopping (we're doing also) and Whispering Canyon.
Thanks for joining the craziness! The park hopping is going to be well.........shall we say, busy! I'm looking forward to a really fun meal at WC
Old 02-18-2009, 04:45 PM   #97
H20DogsNDisney
DIS Veteran

No Wigd you wouldn't be insane you could pretend you don't know him.
But Shocker go with orange or pink

Hallie
Old 02-18-2009, 04:49 PM   #98
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by H20DogsNDisney View Post
No Wigd you wouldn't be insane you could pretend you don't know him.
But Shocker go with orange or pink
Waterdogs! are you encouraging him? How could you do that to me??
Old 02-18-2009, 04:52 PM   #99
H20DogsNDisney
DIS Veteran

no I am not but i had to add it

Hallie
Old 02-18-2009, 05:01 PM   #100
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by H20DogsNDisney View Post
no I am not but i had to add it
He told me to check paypal to see if he had made any purchases...
Old 02-18-2009, 06:19 PM   #101
Blesseddaddy
Mouseketeer

Now see Wigd, if you blocked Shocker, he would have never been able to ask which fanny pack to buy to go with his new manpris!!! ROFLMBO I hope somebody will be able to give him good advice....sorry Shocker, but I don't have a clue!!! I am also thinking with all of Wigd's knowledge on bags, you should be able to give him advice? Maybe you can just surprise him with the "right" choice, once he decides on which color manpris to get!! Who knows if he gets to Orlando and doesn't have one yet, he might be willing to get that rental car so he can go off site to shop for it!!!! Just on a side note, do manpris have "extra" pockets in them since they have that extra length?? Maybe (again just asking, cause I sure don't KNOW), but maybe they do have extra pockets and that would negate the need for a Fanny Pack??
Old 02-18-2009, 06:26 PM   #102
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blesseddaddy View Post
Now see Wigd, if you blocked Shocker, he would have never been able to ask which fanny pack to buy to go with his new manpris!!! ROFLMBO I hope somebody will be able to give him good advice....sorry Shocker, but I don't have a clue!!! I am also thinking with all of Wigd's knowledge on bags, you should be able to give him advice? Maybe you can just surprise him with the "right" choice, once he decides on which color manpris to get!! Who knows if he gets to Orlando and doesn't have one yet, he might be willing to get that rental car so he can go off site to shop for it!!!! Just on a side note, do manpris have "extra" pockets in them since they have that extra length?? Maybe (again just asking, cause I sure don't KNOW), but maybe they do have extra pockets and that would negate the need for a Fanny Pack??

Did someone say fanny pack?

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 02-18-2009, 06:33 PM   #103
H20DogsNDisney
DIS Veteran

did you buy any? and was it Pink or Orange lol

I call a few stores to hunt down the hipsters I need to go to the stores. Thanks for the idea

Hallie
Old 02-18-2009, 06:50 PM   #104
wsushocker
DIS Veteran

you miss chat......you miss out!

OK, I tried to add the photos and the Acer overheated twice.

I have to admit that the Mac is smarter than me......
All Star Movies June '06 Port Orleans French Quarter '07 Old Key West June '08 Saratoga Springs July '08 Saratoga Springs October '08 Old Key West March '09 Saratoga Springs/Beach Club May/June '09 Animal Kingdom-Kidani/Saratoga Springs December '09 Boardwalk March '10 Beach Club/DCL (Wonder) May/June '10 Bay Lake/Beach Club/Boardwalk July '10 Boardwalk October/November '10 Beach Club/Riverside December '10 Beach Club March '11 Beach Club/DCL (Dream)/Vero Beach May/June '11OKW/Saratoga Springs December '11/January '12 Boardwalk March '12 Animal Kingdom Lodge (Jambo)/Wilderness Lodge/DCL (Dream)/Vero Beach/Beach Club June July '12 Bay Lake October 2012 Beach Club Villas December/January 2012/2013 Beach Club Villas March 2013 Animal Kingdom Lodge Jambo/DCL (Fantasy)/Beach Club Villas/Vero Beach/Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani/ May June 2013Bay Lake Tower October 2013

Last edited by wsushocker; 02-18-2009 at 07:05 PM. Reason: ok, let me try again
Old 02-18-2009, 07:09 PM   #105
H20DogsNDisney
DIS Veteran

Yes Mac's seem to be smart! Hope it is all fixed!

Hallie

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: