Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-14-2009, 12:19 PM   #31
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewjubean View Post
Ahhh well I just bought my plane tickets today so no changing them anymore. I will be there in spirit!!
You will have a blast, but just not as big a blast
Old 02-14-2009, 02:14 PM   #32
Lady Lallie
DIS Veteran

I'm here!! Thanks for letting me know you started. Your family is adorable. I love the picture of you, Marc & Baylor from MNSSHP, very cute! I love MNSSHP, so much fun.

I can't wait to hear more about your trip.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-14-2009, 04:07 PM   #33
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Loved reading all the history behind your discovery of the Disney love -- I am so glad I was able to help you through your Disney Depression !!! Your children and your grandbaby are just too cute!!! I bet you spoil Harper rotten!

So, since you are doing a PTR -- that means you will be doing a TR, too, right? It will help me get through the remaining days until my June trip!
Old 02-14-2009, 04:23 PM   #34
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Lallie View Post
I'm here!! Thanks for letting me know you started. Your family is adorable. I love the picture of you, Marc & Baylor from MNSSHP, very cute! I love MNSSHP, so much fun.

I can't wait to hear more about your trip.
L.L. Thanks for joining! MNSSHP was fun, I wish I had a picture of the back of those shirts they turned out really cute! I do think Marc was a great sport about the whole thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
Loved reading all the history behind your discovery of the Disney love -- I am so glad I was able to help you through your Disney Depression !!! Your children and your grandbaby are just too cute!!! I bet you spoil Harper rotten!

So, since you are doing a PTR -- that means you will be doing a TR, too, right? It will help me get through the remaining days until my June trip!
We have loads of fun with Harper that's for sure, she is easy to entertain! I am planning on a trip report/pre-trip report for June....is that possible to do a two in one? I'll be watching yours very carefully because I haven't done my homework on the June trip.........yet .
Old 02-14-2009, 06:47 PM   #35
septbaby
DIS Veteran

Wow I feel soo late, 3rd page before my first comment.

First off, what a handsome family. That Harper is so big already! You look like you are already having a ball and I know that you will. You've got me pumped up for my trip, though it won't be as magical as yours.

Happy Valentine's Day and hope you make it to chat tonight.
Old 02-14-2009, 07:44 PM   #36
H20DogsNDisney
DIS Veteran

Nice Start can't wait to read more! Nice Valentines box

Hallie
Old 02-14-2009, 07:56 PM   #37
thesupersmartguy
DIS Veteran

I'm in Wigd. Were you a little worried buying DVC sight unseen? Or did the fact the words Disney appeared on the deed let you know it was the right thing?

Happily living in Celebration, FL

Recent Trips To Disney:

8/08 YC Club Level Turret Suite and CBR Check Out My Trip Report UPDATED 1/28 with Turret Suite Pics!: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1922686

12/08 DTD Hilton CL and GF RPC Details Here:http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2029616
Old 02-14-2009, 08:09 PM   #38
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by septbaby View Post
Wow I feel soo late, 3rd page before my first comment.

First off, what a handsome family. That Harper is so big already! You look like you are already having a ball and I know that you will. You've got me pumped up for my trip, though it won't be as magical as yours.

Happy Valentine's Day and hope you make it to chat tonight.
I'm glad you arrived! I'll talk to you tonight! And you will have a wonderful trip
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20DogsNDisney View Post
Nice Start can't wait to read more! Nice Valentines box
Hey Waterdogs, thanks for coming along for the ride, the box was stressful but fun
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesupersmartguy View Post
I'm in Wigd. Were you a little worried buying DVC sight unseen? Or did the fact the words Disney appeared on the deed let you know it was the right thing?
We had looked around the resorts before the purchase but hadn't been on the tour, but having Disney on the deed didn't hurt either
Old 02-14-2009, 08:21 PM   #39
IluvXU
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigdoutdismom View Post
Then the night before my own Valentine party at school I decided that I need to make my own Valentine box. Luckily for me the idea had been cooking in my head and had picked up the supplies a few days earlier at Target! If you can't tell it's a table with a place setting. The place card says" All "Set" for you Valentine! Oh and yes that's me, a new haircut and trying out contacts so no glasses [IMG][/IMG]
We cut an opening in the plate for the Valentine slot!
That is too cute! I need to file that idea away for school! The kids would get a kick out of it, I always forget about having something to put them in!

Certainly onboard... honored to be mentioned. What a sweet grandbaby! Three trips coming up--- so lucky!
Old 02-14-2009, 08:53 PM   #40
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvXU View Post
That is too cute! I need to file that idea away for school! The kids would get a kick out of it, I always forget about having something to put them in!

Certainly onboard... honored to be mentioned. What a sweet grandbaby! Three trips coming up--- so lucky!
Yippeeee! Laura, I'm glad you are here! The box was simple, shoe box, toilet paper rolls for legs (wrapped in duct tape) t-towel for a table cloth. Packed away for next year...
We are taking the grandbaby in Dec. and will need much advice.....
Old 02-14-2009, 10:42 PM   #41
rtobe
Chocolate, it's not just for breakfast anymore

Hi Wig,
Love the photos and report. I would have voted for Baylor's box ... very cool (would have used a different school personally but they're not very big in midwest anyway)
Old 02-14-2009, 11:08 PM   #42
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtobe View Post
Hi Wig,
Love the photos and report. I would have voted for Baylor's box ... very cool (would have used a different school personally but they're not very big in midwest anyway)
Hi Ros! I would have voted for Baylor's box too, but it wasn't possible and he is totally fine not winning. Both of his teams won today so he is a happy boy
Old 02-15-2009, 07:07 AM   #43
DreaGirl
DIS Veteran

Great start! I followed you from Laura's pre-trip. You are so lucky to have 3 trips this year!! Looking forward to following on your trip or trips!!

Drea, DH, DD 8 y.o., DS 5 y.o.
Old 02-15-2009, 08:07 AM   #44
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreaGirl View Post
Great start! I followed you from Laura's pre-trip. You are so lucky to have 3 trips this year!! Looking forward to following on your trip or trips!!

Hi there! So glad you are here, we are indeed lucky, or crazy to have 3 trips in the queue. We managed to do the same thing last year, but I can't imagine keeping up this pace....
Old 02-15-2009, 09:18 AM   #45
jillyb
DIS Veteran

I'm in! Followed you from Jackie's PTR. The Valentine Boxes are really cool! I don't think DD6's school does anything like that. Looking forward to reading more about your plans.

June 2008 @ Pop Century
Thanksgiving 2010 @ Pop Century

Will We Stay or Will We Go - Thanksgiving Pre Trip/Trip Report http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2413919

It's Going to be a Capitol Vacation! Washington, D.C. August 13-18, 2009 Pre-Trip/Trip Report http://disboards.com/showthread.php?...1#post32476006

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: