Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-2009, 04:31 PM   #136
SunnieRN
DIS Veteran

Forgot to comment on your sweet grandbaby!! Sooooooo cute!!! Love those cheeks!!!

Thanks eandesmom!!!
Old 02-22-2009, 05:11 PM   #137
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Glad to help with the Captain Hook idea!!!

OMG, I so hope that Baylor proposes to one of the stepsisters!!! I am rolling just thinking about the possibilities!!!

Fenway is too precious!!!

Harper is soooo adorably cute with her little pink hairbow!!!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-22-2009, 05:40 PM   #138
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnieRN View Post
Forgot to comment on your sweet grandbaby!! Sooooooo cute!!! Love those cheeks!!!
Thanks, she is such a charmer!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
Glad to help with the Captain Hook idea!!!

OMG, I so hope that Baylor proposes to one of the stepsisters!!! I am rolling just thinking about the possibilities!!!

Fenway is too precious!!!

Harper is soooo adorably cute with her little pink hairbow!!!
Does the duel with Captain Hook happen with the character or is it photographer magic? We are hoping for some great photo and video opportunities with the stepsisters. Fenway is a cutie but such a blockhead, I have never had a more stubborn dog in my life, he is almost catlike in his little doggy personality!
As for miss Harper, I was not ready for a grandchild, but this baby girl just fits right in and we could never do without her
Old 02-22-2009, 05:52 PM   #139
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigdoutdismom View Post
Does the duel with Captain Hook happen with the character or is it photographer magic? We are hoping for some great photo and video opportunities with the stepsisters. Fenway is a cutie but such a blockhead, I have never had a more stubborn dog in my life, he is almost catlike in his little doggy personality!
As for miss Harper, I was not ready for a grandchild, but this baby girl just fits right in and we could never do without her
Photographer magic with Captain Hook.

We have some stubborn beastling dogs at our house -- Charles calls them hoodlums and it fits perfectly.

I can totally see how Harper has captured your hearts!
Old 02-22-2009, 06:04 PM   #141
jewjubean
You can call me Bean
My vote "the TG" is a Mutant ninja fairy ranger. Fighting for crazy people everywhere!!:D

So I was reading on the Disboards about a new software like TGM..Its called Ridemax and its amazing.....its like 20 bucks but I LOVE IT!!!!!!!
Old 02-22-2009, 06:28 PM   #142
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
Photographer magic with Captain Hook.

We have some stubborn beastling dogs at our house -- Charles calls them hoodlums and it fits perfectly.

I can totally see how Harper has captured your hearts!
Oh good about the photo magic, Baylor won't feel embarrassed , it was so funny when we put Fenway's new collar on him today, he went downstairs to his crate to sulk It's just amazing how quickly you fall in love with them (grandbabies that is)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Lallie View Post
Love the photo props!! They look awesome and I can't wait to hear how the proposal goes.

Harper is a cutie!
I am really excited to "let" Baylor be prince charming jr. with the stepsisters
Harper is my first grandbaby, I'm a Mimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewjubean View Post
So I was reading on the Disboards about a new software like TGM..Its called Ridemax and its amazing.....its like 20 bucks but I LOVE IT!!!!!!!
Ohhhh Bean, I need to check that out! ]
Old 02-24-2009, 10:00 AM   #143
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

OK so I'm home sick, thinking it must be a sinus infection. Went to school from 2am til 3:30 am getting sub plans ready. Very scary neighborhood in the daytime, horribly frightening at night . I pulled my car onto the walk way right up to the front door, taking no chances here....
Anyway I'm waiting to see the Dr. at 11:20.

Trip talk: Called Disney Dining last night to add a lunch at LTT on our departure day, this was inspired by LL . The CM asked me if there was anything else and I said not unless she could book some for my may/june trip. She asked me what I wanted and told me about the 100 day rolling reservations.....Well, I had no clue, the park hours aren't out our for June so I said no thanks and went to bed. When I got up this morning I decided to call member services and try to book something even though I didn't know park hours welllllll, they said that I couldn't. Hmmmmmmm. Called Disney Dining and after waiting for almost an hour I was able to book adrs through the 4th of June. I have no idea if we will be keeping any of these but they are made. I will be calling back each day and making another until June hours are posted. This is crazy
Then the changes will begin!!!
Old 02-24-2009, 02:40 PM   #144
DIZBOUND
DIS Veteran

I am totally loving this..I am so glad I asked about the pics of the manpris during a chat last week! You guys are something else! But 2Am to do lesson plans...I do not think there is anybody at my school at that time of day, boy are you a dedicated teacher!!! I love the new pict of Harper. Hummmm Disney Dinning is taking adrs for June at least the start of it....I guess I am going to have to really start figuring out where we want to eat soon. Our trip after easter is at the end of June (missing SWW by a week, but school is not out yet). Absolutely LOVE AKV. We are staying in Kindai in Nov. Enjoy your upcoming trip and I will enjoy reading about it counting our days till we leave.

Old 02-24-2009, 03:07 PM   #145
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIZBOUND View Post
I am totally loving this..I am so glad I asked about the pics of the manpris during a chat last week! You guys are something else! But 2Am to do lesson plans...I do not think there is anybody at my school at that time of day, boy are you a dedicated teacher!!! I love the new pict of Harper. Hummmm Disney Dinning is taking adrs for June at least the start of it....I guess I am going to have to really start figuring out where we want to eat soon. Our trip after easter is at the end of June (missing SWW by a week, but school is not out yet). Absolutely LOVE AKV. We are staying in Kindai in Nov. Enjoy your upcoming trip and I will enjoy reading about it counting our days till we leave.
Welllll, dedicated, picky, controlling, I have trouble giving up my classroom especially in the week before state testing. That building sure makes some strange noises in the middle of the night... I'll be back after school today to do more plans when I think the building is clear though, I'm taking another day, I do have a sinus infection and a killer headache
I'm a little nervous about making adrs without park hours, so I will probably make some changes accordingly, but who know? They may work
Kidani in November? I can't wait to hear all about it since we are there right after you in December. Are you doing a pre-trippie?
Old 02-24-2009, 03:33 PM   #146
Blesseddaddy
Mouseketeer

Hello Wigd, I do hope and pray that you get to feeling better. I would also say, you may be too dedicated, our girls are in a great school and have awesome teachers, but I'm not sure any of them would be up there in the middle of the night making sure everything was in order for the following day!! Especially when they were "sick"!! I do hope that things take a turn for the better soon for you and that maybe tomorrow will be a good day, without the headache and the feeling yucky, so you can enjoy it!

Even though it wouldn't matter this time for "me"...LOL After reading about you making ADR's for June and already knowing there "might" be changes if the park hours don't match, raised a question for me. Is it easier to make changes than to get the ADR in the first place??? In other words (just for future referrence of course...LOL) book them as soon as possible and then change times if needed?? I have read that you need to book them at the "moment" they are first offered and about all the little tips and tricks to be first on the morning they become available, but I haven't heard that it would be "easy" to change times etc. if that was the case???

Still enjoying your pre-trippie and do hope you get to feeling better!!
Old 02-24-2009, 03:53 PM   #147
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blesseddaddy View Post
Hello Wigd, I do hope and pray that you get to feeling better. I would also say, you may be too dedicated, our girls are in a great school and have awesome teachers, but I'm not sure any of them would be up there in the middle of the night making sure everything was in order for the following day!! Especially when they were "sick"!! I do hope that things take a turn for the better soon for you and that maybe tomorrow will be a good day, without the headache and the feeling yucky, so you can enjoy it!

Even though it wouldn't matter this time for "me"...LOL After reading about you making ADR's for June and already knowing there "might" be changes if the park hours don't match, raised a question for me. Is it easier to make changes than to get the ADR in the first place??? In other words (just for future referrence of course...LOL) book them as soon as possible and then change times if needed?? I have read that you need to book them at the "moment" they are first offered and about all the little tips and tricks to be first on the morning they become available, but I haven't heard that it would be "easy" to change times etc. if that was the case???

Still enjoying your pre-trippie and do hope you get to feeling better!!
Hi BD! Thanks for the well wishes, went to the doctor today and got an anitbiotic, so I'm sure I'll be better soon. We are at 18 days now (aren't you at 17?) so I really need to get better very soon!

Here's my thinking on the advance dining reservations......having something is better than nothing! When the park hours come out and I decide to make changes I can try but if it doesn't work out then I can keep what I already have. I feel the need to be very prepared, some might even say over prepared if that's possible. I really hope you don't find yourself standing outside one of the wonderful TS restaurants, looking in the window, drooling, wishing that you had made an adr......
Old 02-24-2009, 03:55 PM   #148
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran

Coming up next......Can someone get me a cab?
Old 02-24-2009, 04:33 PM   #149
Lady Lallie
DIS Veteran

I'm sorry you are feeling poorly. I hope you get better real soon!

I can't believe you booked LTT! Balderdash, I really should just book it. Maybe if you give it a glowing review then I will book it for May. Congrats on the June ADRs.
Old 02-24-2009, 04:56 PM   #150
fairyfan
Mouseketeer

Widg,
Feel better soon! I hate to hear you are sick.
I have to go to work in the middle of the night at times and can totally relate to the creepiness of it all.
Isn't it amazing that you can call different CMs at Disney and get totally different answers. Thank goodness for these boards and the chat! I would be lost if I relied on Disney for information - lol!

Fenway and Paco are soo cute!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: