The Internet's Largest and Friendliest Disney Community WDWinfo.com | DISboards.com | Dreams Unlimited Travel
DISboards
Sheraton Resort Orlando
Beautiful Rooms and Atmosphere

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Orlando Hotels and Attractions > Hotel & Accommodations Reviews
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-08-2009, 05:11 PM   #16
MiaSRN62
DIS Veteran

Hi Wendy....
You could go fill it out now. I usually do mine 4-8 weeks ahead of time.

Have a great time !

Maria

MiaSRN62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:13 AM   #17
Wendaeh
Mouseketeer

Thanks! I'll do it today.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-12-2009, 10:51 AM   #18
mousefanmichelle
DIS Veteran

Maria,

Which sections have been completed in the re-model? Last time we went in 2007 we stayed in the Fountains II, I think, and we liked it it was quite close to the Fountains pool with the waterfall. Is that area upgraded or no? Some of my family will be staying there in May for our gathering and I want to make sure we get a recently renovated room, if possible.

Thanks!
Michelle

June 2003 Sheraton Vistana * June 2005 Sheraton Vistana *May 2007 Sheraton Vistana * May 2008 POP - Solo trip * Aug. 2008 POP & Grand Floridian * May 2009 Caribbean Beach * April 2010 Sheraton Vistana/ Ft. Wilderness cabin *
mousefanmichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 07:11 PM   #19
MiaSRN62
DIS Veteran

Hi Michelle...
Yes, so far the Lakes, Fountains I and Fountains II are complete. Here is the schedule :

REHAB SCHEDULE :
Springs : Feb -June 2009
Spas : April 2010--Jan 2011
Falls : Jan --May 2009
Courts : Aug--Dec 2010
Cascades : May 2009 to May 2010 (largest section)

Maria

Old 03-16-2009, 01:54 PM   #20
mousefanmichelle
DIS Veteran

Thanks Maria!

June 2003 Sheraton Vistana * June 2005 Sheraton Vistana *May 2007 Sheraton Vistana * May 2008 POP - Solo trip * Aug. 2008 POP & Grand Floridian * May 2009 Caribbean Beach * April 2010 Sheraton Vistana/ Ft. Wilderness cabin *
mousefanmichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 07:31 AM   #21
ansadler
Mouseketeer

HELP! Don't need a full week!

I was issued a "guest certificate" through Interval International (my parents timeshare) for a full week at Sheraton Vistana. (2BR Villa, sleeps 8). We just realized that 4/27-5/1 will go unused (4 nights). It's non-refundable so I'm trying to figure out how I could offer these four nights to someone who might be interested. It would be $90 per night (that INCLUDES taxes), so it's a great deal for the 2 BR villa.

Can I post a thread offering it? I can't figure out how to contact a moderator for the disboards to figure out if it's legal.

Any suggestions?

Angela
sadler@sadlerweb.com
ansadler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 11:54 AM   #22
MiaSRN62
DIS Veteran

Angela...
I know the DIS does not allow posting of ads for sales/rent . Kilee is the mod for this board. You could try PM'ing her........

Maria

Old 03-18-2009, 08:34 PM   #23
Love4pets
Earning My Ears

I will be visiting here May 22-29. I will have me, hubby and 4 teens ages 16 -18. From the sounds of it I need to try and get in the cascades if possible. Is that where the pool bar is also. Is this the biggest and nicest pool for the teens to spend some down time after the parks.
Love4pets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 10:15 PM   #24
MiaSRN62
DIS Veteran

Quote:
From the sounds of it I need to try and get in the cascades if possible. Is that where the pool bar is also. Is this the biggest and nicest pool for the teens to spend some down time after the parks.
The biggest pool is the Super Pool over in the older area near the Courts and Spas. Zimmies restaurant is over there and there is a bar at the pool. The Cascades has a bar, as does the Fountains pool. So I'm not sure why you specifically only want the Cascades, but I think you and your family will enjoy this section. No matter which section you are in, you can swim in any of the seven pools.

Maria

Old 03-18-2009, 10:29 PM   #25
brittsmum1998
just a shallow excuse to subscribe to this thread
"stay away from skunks....they stink"

I'm sorry for hijacking this thread but are there certain areas where only one bdrms are located? thanks and again, sorry for hijack

brittsmum1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 05:12 AM   #26
swilshire
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansadler View Post
I was issued a "guest certificate" through Interval International (my parents timeshare) for a full week at Sheraton Vistana. (2BR Villa, sleeps 8). We just realized that 4/27-5/1 will go unused (4 nights). It's non-refundable so I'm trying to figure out how I could offer these four nights to someone who might be interested. It would be $90 per night (that INCLUDES taxes), so it's a great deal for the 2 BR villa.

Can I post a thread offering it? I can't figure out how to contact a moderator for the disboards to figure out if it's legal.

Any suggestions?

Angela
sadler@sadlerweb.com

Interval Intl doesn't allow the renting of their weeks. If they found out (and they monitor popular websites) the whole week could be cancelled and or your parents account could be suspended. Not worth the risk. Just let the four nights go unused if you can't find a friend or family member who wants to use them.

We've often used these for partial weeks. It still comes out to a pretty good daily rate compared to renting something the same size.

Sheila
swilshire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 05:16 AM   #27
MiaSRN62
DIS Veteran

Oh good to know Sheila ! I was not aware of that as I rarely exchange. Thanks for sharing.

Maria

Old 03-19-2009, 05:54 AM   #28
Love4pets
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiaSRN62 View Post
The biggest pool is the Super Pool over in the older area near the Courts and Spas. Zimmies restaurant is over there and there is a bar at the pool. The Cascades has a bar, as does the Fountains pool. So I'm not sure why you specifically only want the Cascades, but I think you and your family will enjoy this section. No matter which section you are in, you can swim in any of the seven pools.

Maria
I was just thought I was seeing that the Cascades are nicer and better to get. I dont know really where would be the best so maybe the fountains or Cascade would be good for all of us.
Love4pets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 08:27 AM   #29
hannymom
Mouseketeer

is there a map of the resort anywhere?
we will be staying there in september and i would like to see the layout.
also, the picture of the slide on the earlier post didn't come through on my computer, just a blank, if anyone else has a picture of the slide can you post it for me?
hannymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 08:46 AM   #30
ansadler
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by swilshire View Post
Interval Intl doesn't allow the renting of their weeks. If they found out (and they monitor popular websites) the whole week could be cancelled and or your parents account could be suspended. Not worth the risk. Just let the four nights go unused if you can't find a friend or family member who wants to use them.

We've often used these for partial weeks. It still comes out to a pretty good daily rate compared to renting something the same size.

Sheila

thanks. obviously you can tell I'm quite clueless about this. it ends up we will be able to stay there after all!! Very excited!
ansadler is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: