Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2009, 12:35 AM   #1
Tink rules
The kids in my family sometimes think I walk on water... the rest of the time they know I'm their nutty AUNT!!!

Nobody EXPECTS the Spanish Reposition!!! Taking the Magic Back to the Med 4/10/10

NOBODY EXPECTS
THE SPANISH REPOSITION!!!

Taking the MAGIC back to the Med!!!

(and Spain... )

April 10th, - April 24th

The Magic in Barcelona

The fireworks upon arrival...

Here's a link to the graphic above... http://s560.photobucket.com/albums/s...nnercopy-1.jpg

(Craftymouse did the graphic for us...)

& just in case you were wondering where the title of the thread came from... (thanks Ian...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tym0MObFpTI

Craftymouse has put together a nice webpage for us...

http://www.freewebs.com/spanishinquisition/

Crystald started a thread for the kids to get to know each other...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1983989

Itinerary for our cruise...

Saturday, April 10
Port Canaveral, FL 4:00 p.m.
Sunday, April 11
Castaway Cay, Bahamas
8:30 a.m. 4:15 p.m.
Monday, April 12
At Sea
Tuesday, April 13
At Sea
Wednesday, April 14
At Sea
Thursday, April 15
At Sea
Friday, April 16
At Sea
Saturday, April 17
At Sea
Sunday, April 18
Madeira, Portugal
10:30 a.m. 7:30 p.m.
Monday, April 19
At Sea
Tuesday, April 20
Cadiz, Spain
8:30 a.m. 10:30 p.m.
Wednesday, April 21
Gibraltar, UK
7:30 a.m. 6:30 p.m.
Thursday, April 22
At Sea
Friday, April 23
Barcelona, Spain
7:00 a.m. Overnight
Saturday, April 24 Barcelona, Spain
8:00 a.m.

Link to info on previous TA's...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1977518

EB TA Blog with pics...

http://davidsondrifters.blogspot.com...1_archive.html

http://davidsondrifters.blogspot.com...sum-it-up.html

PLEASE...

post any info you would like me to include on the first page, ie... links, etc and I will add them... also please post your family names, ages, hometown, & if you want to be included in a FE or Secret Mickey.

I'll skim pages too... Please post a picture also!!!

MichelleAll it takes is faith, trust and a little bit of PIXIE DUST!!! Dream of Small worlds and large Mice!Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up!"
1972 - 1986.... Various times while visiting Gram and Gramps!!! 1986 - Off Site Sheraton 192...With Beverly 1987 - Same but this time with Mom 1994 - Poly with Em 1996 - Disney Institute & Poly & Grand Floridian w/Mom 2000 - Grand Floridian w/M 2005 - AS Music & Grand Floridian w/Mom The GRAND Tour!!! Panama Canal WB Repo Cruise 5/2008

Last edited by Tink rules; 03-12-2009 at 07:54 PM.
Old 02-03-2009, 12:42 AM   #2
nskjerven
Her Royal Meanness "SLAP"
Insert evil laugh, I've used that alot today huh?

I'm in

now I'm going to bed talk to you tomorrow
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-03-2009, 12:43 AM   #3
Tink rules
The kids in my family sometimes think I walk on water... the rest of the time they know I'm their nutty AUNT!!!

* Secret Mickey Exchange - Each participant will get the name of another cruiser and will then be that person's Secret Mickey. Secret Mickey's can leave notes, small surprises and anything else they can dream up for their special cruiser. Near the end of the cruise we'll have a group meet where the Secret Mickey's will reveal themselves and give their special cruiser a gift. PM tinkerbelle77 for more information and/or to add your name to the list!

* Fish Extender Gift Exchange - Surprise your fellow cruisers with a small gift in their Fish Extender! Participants will need to bring one small gift for each family participating. PM tinkerbelle77 for more information and/or to add your name to the list!

MichelleAll it takes is faith, trust and a little bit of PIXIE DUST!!! Dream of Small worlds and large Mice!Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up!"
1972 - 1986.... Various times while visiting Gram and Gramps!!! 1986 - Off Site Sheraton 192...With Beverly 1987 - Same but this time with Mom 1994 - Poly with Em 1996 - Disney Institute & Poly & Grand Floridian w/Mom 2000 - Grand Floridian w/M 2005 - AS Music & Grand Floridian w/Mom The GRAND Tour!!! Panama Canal WB Repo Cruise 5/2008

Last edited by Tink rules; 02-06-2009 at 04:17 PM.
Old 02-03-2009, 12:52 AM   #4
Tink rules

Tink rules - Michelle
Grammy B - Barbara
nskjerven - Nan & Wilson
iankh - Ian & Sukie
Surf2di4 - Karl & Sara
Leftcoastlady - Robin
ibouncetoo - Jackie
Mishoe01 - Monica
katypop - Kathe
Woody73 - Woody & Mrs Woody
Narnian Princess - Rachel & David

(this gap is for the part of the list I couldn't read...)

(and for everyone else... the above was a note to moi...)

Dee47
Dizneyfamily23
IngridRalph
Dishy24
Ayumac
Realfam - Alex, Michelle, Rebecca & Maggie
Rbcheek - Ray & Barbara
3princess mommy - Joann
BigAWL - Aaron, Caitie, Alex & Grace
Lollipop'sMom - Liz & Megan
BRACK - Brack Jr, Annette, BrackIII, Jennifer
KrisannB - Ashley, Krisann, Ashlyn & Aaron
bound2travel - kristi
kcashner
Belle1627 - Alec, Gina, Jenna, Jacob
Lillygator - Vanessa, John, Haley & Samantha
Disneyconvert - Doug, Adrienne & Elian
TnRobin
iluvdisney - Mary
cocoswife - Camille, Coco, Victoria, Clyde, Gwyn, Clauidio, Lilly, Catalina
alexandmaddie - Krista & Gerald
Tinkerbelle77 - Tina
Mommyto5
Calmpets - April & Jenn
JLSE50 - Jan & Tom
Bridget
J Darl
The Cruisers - Eleasa, Jim, Raine

lonegungid
LIFERBABE
MegaMouseHouse
DisneyFamilyFive
DisneyManah
Yvet
CraftyMouse
Justthe8ofus
Jackk
MinnieWitch
momtomari
scrappycruiser
dylan'smom
stacijo
davidLS
ryan840emmah
DAKfever
ariella46
skylarr29
trimix
MoyCoy
tinkattitude
tic-toc-croc
joius24
emmasmom
dnbbarnes
mommyto5
mdvasquez
bumblebee3
Dr.Mom
disdel
crystald
koppesarj
amydy
toby
RobertandKelly

Last edited by Tink rules; 07-19-2009 at 11:08 PM.
Old 02-03-2009, 12:52 AM   #5
Tink rules

Ditto...

Old 02-03-2009, 12:53 AM   #6
Tink rules

Last one... thanks...

Old 02-03-2009, 12:54 AM   #7
Tink rules

Nan & Wilson (nskjerven)

Ian and Sukie (Iankh)

Jackie & Monica (ibouncetoo & Mishoe01)

KrisannB

Robin & Karl (Surf2di4 & LeftCoastLady)

Jan & Tom

Sara (Narnian Princess)

Erica & Lionel (Zweihund)

Ingrid, Ralph, Logan & Athena(IngridRalph)

Jalen & Jamie (jhart901)

Corinna (Dolphingirl147)

(Ginamarie) & family

Alex, Michelle, Rebecca & Maggie (Realfam) (and Goofy...)

(rbcheek)

Melissa and Dan (mjwood77)

Belle1627

Brack III & Jennifer

Dee47

Last edited by Tink rules; 07-19-2009 at 11:14 PM.
Old 02-03-2009, 06:25 AM   #8
3princessMommy
DIS Veteran

Hi!

We have booked this cruise and at the time of cruising we will be living in Kampala, Uganda - although we are from Lorton, Virginia.

Aaron (BigAWL)
Joann (3Princessmommy)
Caitie - 8
Alex - 6
Grace - 3

(ages at time of sailing)

We want to participate in FE and Secret Mickey. Thanks!

DHMe DD11 DD9 DD6 Nala Sasha Patches
1976:WDW OS; 1986:WDW OS; 1993:WDW CR; 2007:DLP NBC; 2008:WDW SOG; DCL Wonder DD; 2009:WDW SOG; DCL Magic Tortola; 2010:DCL Magic Baltic; DCL Magic Xmas; 2011:DCL Wonder Alaska; WDW AK; 2012: WDW BLT & DCL Fantasy Western Planned: 2013: WDW BCV & B2B DCL Dream; 2014: Magic Barcelona to Venice Repo
Old 02-03-2009, 08:00 AM   #9
KrisannB
DIS Veteran

Can you give the link to the web site or who to contact for the web site in post 1? Also info about the kids board. Thanks.

Krisann

1977 & 1987- WDW Magic Kingdom-daytrip * 2003-POR - Kids & DH's 1st trip to WDW * 2005-Beach Club -Grand Gathering * 2007- Pre-cruise at PoPCentury * May 2008 - AllStarMovies - 4 days pre-repo cruise Cruises: 2006 Western* 12/2007 Eastern May 2008 - WBPC Repo 10/2009 Western, 2010 EBTA, 2010 WBTA, Dream Double Dip - Feb/March 2011, 2011 EBTA & 2011 WBTA + 2 writing cruises! upcoming: 2014 EBTA and 2014 WBTA
Old 02-03-2009, 08:16 AM   #10
surf2di4
Earning My Ears 1 post at a time!!!

HI

here is my current info
room 8548 cat3
Robin DS( boffo2 )29+
Karl (surf2di4)52
Sara DD(hoping she can go) 22
we r doing F/E maybe secret mickey's
shots heard round the ship(lol)
Edwardian tea ( with IAN )
maybe Champagne tasting

karl

Last edited by surf2di4; 02-03-2009 at 03:22 PM.
Old 02-03-2009, 09:03 AM   #11
IngridRalph
Mouseketeer

Here is the website

http://www.freewebs.com/spanishinquisition/

Craftymouse set it up.

~Ingrid
Old 02-03-2009, 10:00 AM   #12
zweihund
I tagged myself. I'm it.

I made it here

We are.....

Me, Erica, 34
DH, Lionel, 37
Cabin 6588

Still trying to recruit a few more people. DU tells me I have 430 days left to do this. I know it's going to go fast!

We are in for fish extenders, secret mickeys, and anything that involves champagne, pyjamas or both.
Old 02-03-2009, 10:38 AM   #13
Lollipop's Mom
Special trip with your little one ~~ PRICELESS!

Great new thread!!

At time of cruising...

Liz - 37 and turning 38 on April 13th during the cruise!
Megan - 13 (turns 14 on May 2nd)

Please add us to the Fish Extender and anything else. Cabin 2100.

Just a note - on my last cruise we did a meet in the promenade lounge at 3pm on the very first day. This worked REALLY WELL. It was just before the drill and gave everyone about 45 mins to have a quick meet and get to know faces/names for the rest of the cruise.
Could we do that??

Last edited by Lollipop's Mom; 02-03-2009 at 10:51 AM.
Old 02-03-2009, 10:52 AM   #14
Lollipop's Mom
Special trip with your little one ~~ PRICELESS!

What are secret mickeys?? I only know about the FE.
Old 02-03-2009, 11:43 AM   #15
nskjerven
Her Royal Meanness "SLAP"
Insert evil laugh, I've used that alot today huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink rules View Post
post any info you would like me to include on the first page, ie... links, etc and I will add them... also please post your family names, ages, hometown, & if you want to be included in a FE or Secret Mickey.

I'll skim pages too... Please post a picture also!!!
nskjerven
Nan(ette) 46
Wilson 10
Cabin # 6??? (I'll have to look it up)
San Jose, CA
FE
Secret Mickey
Shots around the ship
Edwardian Tea
Team Leader for Landyards Group (Ian you are on my team for artwork)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollipop's Mom View Post
Great new thread!!

At time of cruising...

Liz - 37 and turning 38 on April 13th during the cruise!
Megan - 13 (turns 14 on May 2nd)

Please add us to the Fish Extender and anything else. Cabin 2100.

Just a note - on my last cruise we did a meet in the promenade lounge at 3pm on the very first day. This worked REALLY WELL. It was just before the drill and gave everyone about 45 mins to have a quick meet and get to know faces/names for the rest of the cruise.
Could we do that??
Lollipop, love the idea 3pm promenade lounge thanks

For our repo we also had a pick up point at PC to give people their landyards (which I've snagged team leader title of see above) I'd like to do that again too

Isn't Tinkerbelle(something) making FE list???

Michelle, you can have my 2nd page if you need it to ya know

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: