Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reviews
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-19-2009, 01:09 PM   #16
Poppinsme
I LOVE SMILEYS

Oh goody!!!! CANT wait to see your pics and read your latest reviews!

I'm so in!!! And boy do I wish I was at WDW right now.
Old 01-19-2009, 01:27 PM   #17
MickeyNicki
It is pretty darn sad when a valet picks you out as a big Boma eater

Quote:
Originally Posted by sisaaliyah View Post
Can I ask, why you didn't like the breakfast at 1900 Park Fare? I'm thinking I want to do both breakfast and dinner there on our trip after Thanksgiving. Maybe dinner on arrival day and breakfast on our departure day. For breakfast, I've seen where they mention the characters are Alice, Mad Hatter and Mary Poppins, but I've also saw comments that Pooh and friends were there. What was your experience?

Also, do you know if Cape May is the only breakfast with the bread pudding? DH 's bread pudding. I've thought about doing this breakfast since we're staying at BWV and it'll be convenient.

Ok, I've asked alot of questions. Have a GREAT trip with your nieces!
Michele
Thanks for reading! Hope the pictures and the reviews help you out! I think the main reason we did not like 1900 PF was our very late ADR time and the food was not being replenished and what was there was very bad....except for the bread pudding which was amazing. The noise level at 1900 PF was so crazy we couldnt hear each other. DH is not thrilled about going back there but for the girls he will do anything

I know 1900 PF, Cape May and Tusker House have bread pudding and I think Chef Mickeys does too but I will find that one out when we go back in March.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
Well, you know that I am definitely in! Have to see what new places you might get us to try this time.
Hey girlie girl where you been! How are you and Mark doing? I am hoping we stick to my plans but with Todd and 2 kids working against me I dont know ha ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngVT View Post
Obviously, I'm in...living vicariously through you... imagining the warm(er) weather....LOL!

I'm interested in the CHH... Kona, and the princesses in Norway... Though Cait. is a little more "mature"...ha. I think she'd like it too.

Are we going to miss Brenda and the gang? (DARN! I just looked, and they're leaving the same day we check in.... ) Maybe there'll be more people for a get-together later in Oct... There's still time.

Anyway... like I said, I'm in.... bring on the food (and fun!)
Hey babe! Yeah it looks like we are getting in at the tail end of the Brenda and the Gang trip but knowing you (and me) we may add on extra days and make it to the party!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRYPPNS View Post
Ahhhhh....a bright spot in my New England winter.....a LIVE dinning report from MickeyNicki! Have Fun and eat a lot.
I hope it warms you up although the weather is supposed to be 30 degrees on Tues night and Wed morning with a high of 56 on Wed...not what you have back home but cold enough for me to break out the winter gear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppinsme View Post
Oh goody!!!! CANT wait to see your pics and read your latest reviews!

I'm so in!!! And boy do I wish I was at WDW right now.
Hi Poppinsme! Welcome back, thanks for joining in!
MickeyNicki is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-19-2009, 01:31 PM   #18
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyNicki View Post
Hey girlie girl where you been! How are you and Mark doing? I am hoping we stick to my plans but with Todd and 2 kids working against me I dont know ha ha

Busy, busy with youngest DS and his wrestling season (although he got hurt this past weekend and may have torn ligaments in his knee--going for an MRI tomorrow), but we are fine. Just don't let Todd and the kids talk you out of Fulton's!
KatMark is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:36 PM   #19
AngVT
My heart is at Disney, my body is in VT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyNicki View Post
Hey babe! Yeah it looks like we are getting in at the tail end of the Brenda and the Gang trip but knowing you (and me) we may add on extra days and make it to the party!
Well, it's kind of a bummer, cuz I already got the plane tickets (that way we HAVE to go...kwim? ) I can't take Cait. out of school any more days, or they'll be upset, and she'll have a lot to catch up on... ugh, high school.... That's okay, everyone else will have adults in their party, nobody wants to have to watch what they say/do in front of a teenager... right? We're good... maybe more people will be there at the end of the month, and we'll hang out.

Anyway... I can't wait to see your pictures... can you take a picture of the "Hawaii" building for me... the garden side, so I can see what our view will be? (and a picture of the menu at Kona...for breakfast.) Thanks girly! I'm looking forward to some of those beautiful "Poly" pictures to add to my screensaver!

(offsite trips)1983; Apr. 2003 Oct. 2004 Dec. 2007 Oct. 2008 - WL Oct. 2009 - CSR Dec. 2011 CSR (the princess' 16th birthday)
AngVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 03:59 PM   #20
bouldertcr
Mouseketeer

"Let's get this party started"

Hi Nicky,

Looking forward to more awesome reviews from you. If it isn't any trouble, would love to read about what your nieces' take on your dining experiences too! I have a son who is around the same age and would love to hear if the girls give their experience a thumbs up or thumbs down!

Anyway, let's get this party started!!! Have a great trip!
bouldertcr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 04:11 PM   #21
dizneeat
DIS Veteran

Finally, my "boring" days are over!!! There is another MickeyNicki report to look forward to!
Nothing better than your reports!!! Can't wait for your trip to start!

Greetings from Austria!
Aug 22 Fantasy/Western Aug 29 Fantasy/Eastern
TR Feb 2014: Did you feel pressured ... TR 2013: Get off the ship ..... Pre TR 2014: DREAMing, some MAGIC and a little bit of Paris! Visit my other TRs/dining reviews here:

dizneeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 04:15 PM   #22
jeminni
It's 5 o'clock somewhere

Woo, I'm in for another review. I cant wait to see what the girls think of everything. I hope you all have a much better time this trip.
Old 01-19-2009, 04:23 PM   #23
MickeyNicki

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngVT View Post
Anyway... I can't wait to see your pictures... can you take a picture of the "Hawaii" building for me... the garden side, so I can see what our view will be? (and a picture of the menu at Kona...for breakfast.) Thanks girly! I'm looking forward to some of those beautiful "Poly" pictures to add to my screensaver!
But of course! Your wish is my command!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouldertcr View Post
Hi Nicky,

Looking forward to more awesome reviews from you. If it isn't any trouble, would love to read about what your nieces' take on your dining experiences too! I have a son who is around the same age and would love to hear if the girls give their experience a thumbs up or thumbs down!

Anyway, let's get this party started!!! Have a great trip!
Thanks for coming to the party! I am getting a bit nervous over the kids dining situation but I will report everything exactly as they say it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizneeat View Post
Finally, my "boring" days are over!!! There is another MickeyNicki report to look forward to!
Nothing better than your reports!!! Can't wait for your trip to start!

Greetings from Austria!
Hi Dizneeat! DH was just saying he wishes the F&W was going on so he could inhale more brisket from the Austria stand! Thanks for reading!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeminni View Post
Woo, I'm in for another review. I cant wait to see what the girls think of everything. I hope you all have a much better time this trip.
Hey you, how are you!!! Oh I hope this trip goes smooth!
Old 01-19-2009, 04:44 PM   #24
chocovrdmicears
DIS Veteran

I am so in! I have adored your past trip/dining reports. I have always admired your ability to report 'live'...My kids are 5 & 6 so writing a live report at the end of each day is something I can only aspire to. I can't wait to see what this 'trip with kids' bring. Now I am not one to place a bet...but I will here...I bet your 'picky eater' nieces are going to surprise you!!
Looking forward to your reports!
chocovrdmicears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 05:11 PM   #25
msce2
DIS Veteran

This is great! I've loved your posts in the past!! Can't wait to read more!!! Have a wonderful trip and here's some for warmer weather

Me(31) DH(33) DS(11) DD(7) DS(4)

AKV - Jan 2011
BLT - June 2010
BCV - May 2009
BCV - May 2003
msce2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 05:21 PM   #26
cocowum
Have will cruise

I love your reports! I can't wait!!!
cocowum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 05:32 PM   #27
tink713
Disneyholic Since 2007

Count me in! I love your food reports!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2447783April 2010 Dining Reviews
tink713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 05:46 PM   #28
ChelleinNC
Say "Hi" to Art the Greeter for me!

Hey Girlfriend You know I wouldn't miss this for the world

Next Trip-???? December 2012 Planning is half the fun! That's why I do it for a living
SSR June 2010, Sweet 16 @ HHI Nov 09,July 09-BCV & DCL,Nov/Dec 08-OKW,Oct O8-HHI June 08-SSR, Dec 07- BWV, June, 07- SSR, Aug, 06- Beach Club, April 04-HHI, Oct 03- Swan/Wilderness Lodge, Dec, 02- Beach Club/Poly, June, 02- Beach Club, Dec, 01- Beach Club,-- Time Warp (Day trips only) --, Oct, 1991- Disney Cruise (Big Red Boat)/Polynesian [Honeymoon!], Summer 1990- MKCP!, 1987- Off Site, 1983- Off Site
ChelleinNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 05:49 PM   #29
MickeyNicki

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocovrdmicears View Post
I am so in! I have adored your past trip/dining reports. I have always admired your ability to report 'live'...My kids are 5 & 6 so writing a live report at the end of each day is something I can only aspire to. I can't wait to see what this 'trip with kids' bring. Now I am not one to place a bet...but I will here...I bet your 'picky eater' nieces are going to surprise you!!
Looking forward to your reports!
Hi there and thanks for jumping in! I have a feeling that it will be a bit difficult to do a live report with kids but I am going to go for it anyways! So what do you think, the girls will actually eat? Oh I hope you are right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by msce2 View Post
This is great! I've loved your posts in the past!! Can't wait to read more!!! Have a wonderful trip and here's some for warmer weather
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocowum View Post
I love your reports! I can't wait!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tink713 View Post
Count me in! I love your food reports!
Thanks you guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelleinNC View Post
Hey Girlfriend You know I wouldn't miss this for the world
Hey chick how are you and the family? Glad you found me!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: