Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reviews
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-23-2009, 07:15 PM   #151
tink713
Disneyholic Since 2007

Love the reviews so far! I'm so excited, we will be in Disney tomorrow!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2447783April 2010 Dining Reviews
tink713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 07:51 PM   #152
MickeyNicki
It is pretty darn sad when a valet picks you out as a big Boma eater

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmetke View Post
You guys are a wonderful Auntie and Uncle to take your neices to Disney!!
Thanks! That what the little one keeps telling everyone! My sister called today and said, dont the kids want to talk to me? I asked the little one if she wanted to talk to her mommy and she said No thanks, I am having too much fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocovrdmicears View Post
It is physically impossible for children to go to Disney and NOT swing on, sit on, pull on, climb under or knock down those chains.

Lovin your report as always!
You are so right! I have give up on asking her not to touch them because she doesnt listen anyways!

Quote:
Originally Posted by faindrops27 View Post
Mickeynicki. How was the fried lobster? I love anything, and everything fried. Was it worth the price? I am thinking of going here to celebrate my birthday, and fried lobster, sounds like the ticket!
Totally worth the price and the most amazing thing in the world. The tail was humongous and melt in your mouth fantastic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by accountingbabe08 View Post
Here is some friendly advice about kids..... what i do to avoid this situation in the parks is say to my daughter I'm going to potty why don't you come try to.

Sure enough it always works. Goood Luck thank god for pain relievers and beverages at dinner right.

I'm really enjoying your review thanks for sharing your vacation with us.

Belinda
That has been my tactic and I even go as far as putting her on the bowl and making her wait 60 seconds...then she says "Told ya I didnt have to go" Kids!! I dont think I am ever going to figure them out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeminni View Post
What makes it all worthwhile is when you hear your little one ( in this case your niece) say it was the best day of her life. And as Katmark said, the years go by way too fast and before you know it your child is an adult. Enjoy the rest of your trip with the girls, hug them often and have a nice relaxing drink or two at night.
You are right, when the little one gives you a huge hug and a smile, totally worth it...the older one, well when she isnt answering me with oozing attitude I feel I am ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvpooh View Post
NICKI!!! We were at Fulton's last night too! I can't believe we missed you! We sat at the bar and had 2 Mai Tai's each...we needed them after the rough travel day w/DH and all his ailments. Had the great calamari, some oysters and yummy stone crab claws...

Oh well, maybe we will see you today at Epcot, I will be pushing DH in a wheelchair so keep your eyes open for us, I'll look for a tired auntie with a Grey Goose lemon slushie!

Hopefully it will be warmer today (we haven't ventured out and about yet...)
Oh man we missed you again! This stinks! We will be at MK tomorrow and AK on Sunday...maybe we will see you there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by traci View Post
This made me laugh Hey, atleast you haven't been thrown up on, asked where do babies come from, screamed at for picking out the wrong outfit to wear to school and have snot rubbed on your shirt, . Oh, and you get to sleep beside your husband...just wait...we usually have a kid in bed with us every other night it seems

**secretly it's all good though**

Loving your reviews I can't believe how cold it is though. Is that typical? We have never been this time of year.
Oh no honey, I have had the snot rubbed all over the waist of my coat since that is where her nose meets! Not for nothing but she knows I have kleenex but doesnt need it..or so she says!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerKat View Post
Couldn't have said it better!

Nicki - I'm so glad Fulton's once again impressed, we LOVED it!
It is the best food ever isnt it! And the best cocktails!
MickeyNicki is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-23-2009, 08:17 PM   #153
MickeyNicki

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelleinNC View Post
You really are my long lost twin The rest of dinner sounded good too, but I love Mai Tai's and the 151 floater is like the cherry on top
Ooh yeah girl, as the nieces have been saying lately, THEY ROCK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnielynn View Post
that is to funny... kids can be a big ol pain in the rump, but they do have another side.. and that keeps us moms going... I have a 11 yr old the never lets me sit, stand walk beside my husband.. since he is the last of 3.. I have grown used to it... my hubby still hates it though.

P.S. I have to admit at the end of the day.. I am ready for a big ole glass of red wine... whew...
Gotta tell ya, DH gave me a kiss this morning while we were waiting for the monorail and the little one, Kayla, said...Eeewwww...dont do that its disgusting...Nicki dont let him to that to you anymore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngVT View Post
Sorry sweetie! But I bet they'll say at the end of the trip: "My Aunt Nicki and Uncle Todd are the bestest in the world!" (and why wouldn't they be for taking them to WDW! )

Hey, thanks for the beautiful pictures!!! I'm putting them on my screen saver... I can't wait... though it looks a lot warmer and greener than the pictures I could take right now... mine are all white.
Thank you! You and your daughter are going to be THRIILLED with the CL at the Poly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by POOHDRMR View Post
Hey I am from Long Island too and I put ranch dressing on dominoes and chucky cheese pizza!!I didn't know it was a geographical thing!!
But its a GOOD thing ha ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by skellingtonfreak View Post
I'm in for another great set of reviews!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dancemomnj View Post
Loving your reviews! We will be at the Poly Aug. 23rd for the 3rd time!
Thanks you guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sms View Post
I THINK YOU ARE AMAZING for taking your neices. Its got to be hard when your not use to having them around all the time. I'm a single mom and its hard sometimes but worth every minute of it!!
BTW, I love fried seafood but I've never had fried lobster. How was it!?
Day by day it is getting a bit easier for me...DH seems like a natural and that just isnt fair! When I get a bit testy with the little one she runs to him and hangs out with him for a while and with the older one she tells DH to get me a nice light up drink again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolateMinnie View Post
Love the reviews, completely with you on 1900 PF the worst meal I've ever had in my life, until I had dinner there as well as breakfast and that was equally as bad.

Love the live report and full marks for being awake enough to post while you have two children in tow.
I have to tell you I start to fade the minute we get back into the room but once we have all had baths they are zonked out and my batteries are re-charged!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trspohr View Post
I agree as well! We had dinner there and not only did we wait 45 minutes past our ADR time, (I know, it's not a reservation), but the food was horrible. My hubby had one plate and said he was ready to go and get CS back at the Poly. If it wouldn't have been for the characters it would have been even more disappointing.
We know better now.
That is so wild, that is what DH said we should have done..eaten CS at the Poly! What a waste of money huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny_stace View Post
Nicki - as always I love your reviews! Thanks for sharing! What I wouldn't do for some Disney food right now!
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvpluto27 View Post
Really enjoying your report. Fultons looks good.
Thanks you guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofygal531 View Post
DH actually asked me when can we go back to WDW WITHOUT the children!

We really miss the quiet romantic meals!!

I'm looking forward to when I can put both my boys in the Neverland Club and enjoy a meal without a character in my face!

Oh, don't get me started on the potty breaks! DS4 had to go while waiting in line for Test Track. Do you know what a nightmare it is to get out of that queue and how mad I was to have to stand at the END of the line again!

Sleeping! Oh don't even go there! We always find a kid in bed between us!

Hope you had a WARM and fun day!
Mare
You know DH and I will be back in 5 weeks and all he keeps saying to me is, This is for the girls, we will have a REAL WDW time in March!

Quote:
Originally Posted by momofdbsdc View Post
Great updates!!! I know what you are saying about bathroom trips also! Last trip we got all the way to the busses and my daughter decided that she had to go to the bathroom "NOW!" This was after I had asked her when we were walking past them.

Well, we missed our bus and had to wait for the next one.

Keep the reviews coming!

Thanks Again!
Kim
She was good today with the bathroom thing but we still have two days to go! Hope she doesnt pull that again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by momsoftwins View Post
man what a great review u have going....i jumped on board last night to read what u had to date and now i am hooked.
and the thing about ppl with kids ..cracked me up....well cant wait to hear more. we leave in 10 days for disney.
and i too think auntie nicki rocks!!!!!!!!!!! have a drink for me girl cause i am goin alone with 2...5yr olds. so anyone goin to the world between feb 2-9th yes i will be the mother pushin a double stroller with one hand and a nice drink in the other..lol
Oh man are you a brave one! I dont think I could handle that alone! As it is DH tells me that I may have to take them to MK in the am by myself as he is way too tired....he is covered in Ben Gay, has the entire room smelling like a hospital!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snow.white View Post
Hi Nicki! Reading your review straight from Naples ! It's been super cold here too !! I would much rather be enjoying this cold weather up there though LOL!
Looking forward to more pics
I figure hot or cold WDW is better than any other place!
Old 01-23-2009, 08:28 PM   #154
MickeyNicki

Hello again everyone and thank you so much for spending your time reading my report!

I just have to tell you something about last night. We were all at DTD and I was paying for something with the older on, Adrianna, and the little one Kayla told Todd that she had something to show him so off they went. Well at that time my sister called so Adrianna and I were talking to her for about 15 minutes. When we went to find the other two they were laying on the floor with 2 other castmembers playing with the stuffed animals and Kayla was basically telling them all about her trip and her life and just about everything else!

It was so cute, she gave them both a hug and told me they were her new friends. Todd said she wanted to show him the baby dalmation but the last one that she saw was gone! She was so upset and one of the castmembers saw her and said, Princess whats wrong? So she told him about the dog, he told her to wait right there and he went and brought out a huge armful of those dogs (and of course I had to buy it) and then they started talking and another CM came by and they all hung out and had fun....these people were fantastic!

And another thing happened and it was the worst thing I have ever seen at WDW. We went to Epcot today and Todd and the older one went to TestTrack and Kayla and I went to meet the characters. There was a woman in line in front of us and was alone. We are there for about 10 minutes when there is a huge commotion and a SCREAMING kids was brought in the place in a stoller. He was very young and just crying like crazy and NO ONE was with him. Seemed a few people saw him in the stroller alone and reported it to a CM who wheeled him in out of the cold and they radioed for security. The woman who was in front of us freaked out and said hey thats my son what are you doing with him? The CM said this is your son, he was outside alone what are you doing in here? She said she wanted to see the characters and her husband was watching him. The CM said no he isnt around and we have security taking your son to the office. She said hold on let me call my DH and SHE DIDNT GET OUT OF THE LINE ONCE! The security guy said ma'am get out of the line please (by now everyone in the line is getting really hot and saying alot of things about this woman). She tells the guy to hand her the baby...the security guy looked stunned and at that time the husband comes in, takes the baby and the woman IS STILL IN LINE, BY HERSELF! A bunch of us cut her and walked away because it was a really bad scene.....even now the sight of that poor screaming baby is freaking me out.
Old 01-23-2009, 08:41 PM   #155
traci
Doesn't want any Tags

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyNicki View Post
And another thing happened and it was the worst thing I have ever seen at WDW. We went to Epcot today and Todd and the older one went to TestTrack and Kayla and I went to meet the characters. There was a woman in line in front of us and was alone. We are there for about 10 minutes when there is a huge commotion and a SCREAMING kids was brought in the place in a stoller. He was very young and just crying like crazy and NO ONE was with him. Seemed a few people saw him in the stroller alone and reported it to a CM who wheeled him in out of the cold and they radioed for security. The woman who was in front of us freaked out and said hey thats my son what are you doing with him? The CM said this is your son, he was outside alone what are you doing in here? She said she wanted to see the characters and her husband was watching him. The CM said no he isnt around and we have security taking your son to the office. She said hold on let me call my DH and SHE DIDNT GET OUT OF THE LINE ONCE! The security guy said ma'am get out of the line please (by now everyone in the line is getting really hot and saying alot of things about this woman). She tells the guy to hand her the baby...the security guy looked stunned and at that time the husband comes in, takes the baby and the woman IS STILL IN LINE, BY HERSELF! A bunch of us cut her and walked away because it was a really bad scene.....even now the sight of that poor screaming baby is freaking me out.
That poor baby. To think meeting characters would trump this woman's child. Unbelievable I am also stunned.
2007 Polynesian MK View
2008 Grand Floridian GV
2009 Grand Floridian RPC & Animal Kingdom Lodge CL
2009 Grand Floridian RPC MK View
2010 Grand Floridian GRAND SUITE!
2011 Grand Floridian MK View
2012 Grand Floridian MK View
2013 Grand Floridian MK View
2015 Grand Floridian RPC MK View
**DISNEYLAND**
Grand Californian, Disneyland Hotel & Paradise Pier
weekend trips 2010 to present!
traci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 08:44 PM   #156
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyNicki View Post
Hello again everyone and thank you so much for spending your time reading my report!

I just have to tell you something about last night. We were all at DTD and I was paying for something with the older on, Adrianna, and the little one Kayla told Todd that she had something to show him so off they went. Well at that time my sister called so Adrianna and I were talking to her for about 15 minutes. When we went to find the other two they were laying on the floor with 2 other castmembers playing with the stuffed animals and Kayla was basically telling them all about her trip and her life and just about everything else!

It was so cute, she gave them both a hug and told me they were her new friends. Todd said she wanted to show him the baby dalmation but the last one that she saw was gone! She was so upset and one of the castmembers saw her and said, Princess whats wrong? So she told him about the dog, he told her to wait right there and he went and brought out a huge armful of those dogs (and of course I had to buy it) and then they started talking and another CM came by and they all hung out and had fun....these people were fantastic!
What a terrific story. And you read so many complaints about CM's lately. What a great group. And what a nice Auntie to buy her a dog.

Why does this not surprise me? I have seen this a couple of times while at Disney--parents just leaving their child unattended or not paying any attention and thinking of only themselves.
KatMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 08:46 PM   #157
MickeyNicki

This morning we were all up bright and early for our Princess Breakfast. It was super cold and we walked to the TTC from the Poly and the kids saw frost on the grass for the first time ever!

Here they are all bundled up...this is a ridiculous hat but helps us find her in a crowd.

Kayla with the puppy from last night

Lucky us we were the first ones there and got to ride in the front of the monorail..it was nice and warm! Got into Epcot super fast and trotted over to Norway for our breakfast.

First off the music in there was loud, like blow your ears off loud and the CM said they apologize for it, they were trying to repair it for 2 days...hmm WDW and they cannot fix the music?

So we meet with Belle and were seated right away...served cold weak coffee, hot cocoa and warm OJ....we let our server know and he replaced the coffee and the juice....second time around it was perfect. We all helped ourself to the buffet, croissants (really good), lingonberry muffins (Kayla pigged out and had 3), cinnamon buns (amazing), lingonberry danish (the best thing on the entire buffet), lox and the fixings, fantastic strawberries, grapes, melons, pineapple and cheese and salami which the older one couldnt get enough of.

Then we had the platter of food (which we had 3 off...if it is one meal these kids love its breakfast and that is fine with me as long as they eat). The eggs were incredible (get it, incredible edible egg?) and the potatoes were amazing. Crispy bacon and spicy sausage, whats not to love?

I also asked if the kids could get french toast or something and our wonderful server said they could get pancakes. The kids said they were just ok, a bit overcooked for them.

We saw Mary Poppins first, then Aurora (she almost skipped us by accident but the waiter caught it and made sure she came over and she spent a lot of time with Kayla), Jasmine and Snow White. Everything about this meal, from the food to the terrific character interaction was perfect and I would not hesitate to eat here again, with or without the kids...I saw Todd giving Jasmine the eye...then I flashed him MY EYE and he went back to his plate of eggs!

If you have kids, boys and girls, they will adore this place!

Old 01-23-2009, 08:46 PM   #158
ChelleinNC
Say "Hi" to Art the Greeter for me!

Oh Nicki, what a wonderful story and a horrible story I can't imagine what was wrong with that woman.

Next Trip-???? December 2012 Planning is half the fun! That's why I do it for a living
SSR June 2010, Sweet 16 @ HHI Nov 09,July 09-BCV & DCL,Nov/Dec 08-OKW,Oct O8-HHI June 08-SSR, Dec 07- BWV, June, 07- SSR, Aug, 06- Beach Club, April 04-HHI, Oct 03- Swan/Wilderness Lodge, Dec, 02- Beach Club/Poly, June, 02- Beach Club, Dec, 01- Beach Club,-- Time Warp (Day trips only) --, Oct, 1991- Disney Cruise (Big Red Boat)/Polynesian [Honeymoon!], Summer 1990- MKCP!, 1987- Off Site, 1983- Off Site
ChelleinNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 08:56 PM   #160
MickeyNicki

We had a great morning, made it to Soarin twice and got FP, went to TT twice, saw everything there was to see. Lots of crowds and sadly, the Brazilian groups were there again, chanting, clapping and just being a huge irritant.

Lunchtime called so the little one got McDs again, hey at least she eats the 6 piece but was bummed no apples just fries. She insisted on a picture for you guys. DH had to block her from the birds...why cant WDW do something about them? There are hundreds of seagulls and they are mean and nasty!

Todd and I knew we had to get to Tangierine Cafe...it was perfect as Moroccan was playing at the new location to the side of the bathrooms so the kids danced for a bit. We had a nice booth and Kayla napped while we pigged out. Of course I had the .....falafel wrap! Just fantastic, love the couscous here, totally perfect meal.

DH branched out and ordered the chicken schawarma platter...omigod, can you say HEAVEN ON A PLATE?? We never had this before but I have to tell you this is our go to meal every time for Epcot...unbelivable! The chicken had so much flavor and was so moist. To die for taboulleh and couscous and the hummus is out of this world. He loves the olive salad too.

Over to Germany for some gummies for the kids, finished walking around the countries..no booze for me this time since I was too full from lunch! I totally made up for it at dinner.

Old 01-23-2009, 08:58 PM   #161
mrsturtle
nj mom of 2 boys

thanks for the great reviews. i always look forward to reading them and seeing the great pics. i love that you tell both the good and the bad. i may have to consider breakfast in norway which i at first didn't bc we have 2 little "pirates" i am anxiously awaiting the rest of your reviews. stay warm and have a great trip!!!

me DH DS (3) DS (2)

poly 1977
offsite the early 80's
offsite 1991
POFQ 1997
CB 1999
BCV 2009
mrsturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 08:59 PM   #162
ChelleinNC
Say "Hi" to Art the Greeter for me!

Breakfast looked yummy and the pics of the girls are adorable

The girls have never seen frost on the grass? I really need to move farther south!

Next Trip-???? December 2012 Planning is half the fun! That's why I do it for a living
SSR June 2010, Sweet 16 @ HHI Nov 09,July 09-BCV & DCL,Nov/Dec 08-OKW,Oct O8-HHI June 08-SSR, Dec 07- BWV, June, 07- SSR, Aug, 06- Beach Club, April 04-HHI, Oct 03- Swan/Wilderness Lodge, Dec, 02- Beach Club/Poly, June, 02- Beach Club, Dec, 01- Beach Club,-- Time Warp (Day trips only) --, Oct, 1991- Disney Cruise (Big Red Boat)/Polynesian [Honeymoon!], Summer 1990- MKCP!, 1987- Off Site, 1983- Off Site
ChelleinNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 09:12 PM   #163
MickeyNicki

DING DING DING dinner time!

I had planned on Coral Reef for dinner because the girls like the aquarium so much. We were seated within minutes of checking in, top tier right in the middle with a beautiful view of the tank.

So the natives were getting very very restless, DH included. First things up, get them each a drink, coke and ice tea. Then bring on the bread and stuff their faces. Awesome bread, we had three baskets (hey at least they were eating!) and the oil/balsamic vinegar dip was great!

Yes that is my Magical Star cocktail you see there, what you dont see are the other empty glasses that came later. I think the girls are trying to get me drunk because they want to get the light up cubes from my glass...so they keep pestering me to order another one...ok no complaints just roll me outta here! DH had the Octopus Juice, a pina colada with chambord...sooo yummy!

The kids were so difficult...the older one wanted a shrimp dish...the waitress said they do not have shrimp..I said you have 3 grilled shrimp appies can you just grill up some shrimp and put it on a plate? I dont care how much it costs! She said no, DH was nuts and said please check with the chef....she came out and said he could give her 4 shrimp and fries for $11.95....and then Adrianna says she changed her mind and just wants pizza....Ok Nic, relax and take a nice big gulp of that cocktail and breathe, just breathe.

Ok please give each kids pizza, fries and the build it yourself sundae. Kids ate the pizza but said the fries were awful...and they were right they were cold and mushy and nasty.

DH and I shared the most wonderful delish caesar salad, it was better than Fultons last night!

Todd had the NY Strip and said it was just eh. He said FF had a much better steak and this one didnt wow him. He loved the potatoes though

I had the seasonal catch, grouper that was pan seared with wild mushroom and scallop risotto with a celery root nage finish and parsley truffle oil. The fish and the sauce was to die for, just wonderful and I was a very very very happy girl. The risotto would have been just perfect if it wasnt so salty. Other than that I loved my dish.

For dessert the kids had a great time with the sundae and they ate it all. A decent size scoop of vanilla ice cream with hot fudge, sprinkles and M&M's

Todd and I shared the butterscotch creme brulee...OMIGOD if you like butterscotch you have to order this, pure indulgence on a plate...wow it was so good! DH also had a pathetic cup of coffee...WDW should not call their coffee COFFEE, they should call it brown water with no taste.

The menu is different than online too...here is the new one

Old 01-23-2009, 09:24 PM   #164
MickeyNicki

Now tomorrow we have a very early Ohana breakfast, then DH is sending me to MK with the kids without him....seems the wimp cant take WDW with the girls and his legs "Dont want to move anymore" Oh come on! Kayla is 6 and she can do it!

So if he does ditch me I am so screwed...and MK has no booze people...what am I going to do?

For lunch I think we will go to CHH and if DH stays behind he will call room service...what a skunk! I want to lay around and order room service! Hmmm that gives me a great idea...RENT -A- PARENT! Hire parent stand ins to take kids to the parks and let the real parents relax!

We will leave the park around 2, hang by they pool since it is supposed to be warm and have dinner at Kona. Tomorrow is our last full day so I have to get their butts in the Volcano pool or I will never hear the end of it!

One more thing I forgot to tell you....in the last 3 days all the parks we went to they have the survey people asking you questions but this time they are asking you about the cleanliness of the parks, bathrooms, restaurants, are we seeing park attendants etc...and DH and I noticed yesterday and today the bathrooms are gross, there is a lot of litter around and no one picking it up, there are not as many CM's as we usually see....and there is still alot of Xmas cups, napkins, and some plates at the CS places....the most Celebration merchandise we saw was today at Epcot...the rest of the place does not look to be celebrating. Capt Cooks are still selling the old 08 mugs, no sign of the new ones yet....which stinks since they are trying to promote the new theme.

Also at Epcot three rides were constantly breaking down. Many stations at Club Cool are out of service, the customize your soda bottle at Club Cool is not working either and out of order sign is on them...the older one wanted to do it but the CM said sorry it was broken...DH was so mad he said than remove the items or put a sign on it so others do not know they cannot have what they see.

Then on the way home the monorail going to the resorts was broken down and they had no idea when it would be fixed so we had to walk and carry the little one...that is NO FUN AT ALL!

Goodnight all!

Last edited by MickeyNicki; 01-23-2009 at 09:32 PM.
Old 01-23-2009, 09:26 PM   #165
MickeyNicki

Quote:
Originally Posted by traci View Post
That poor baby. To think meeting characters would trump this woman's child. Unbelievable I am also stunned.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
Why does this not surprise me? I have seen this a couple of times while at Disney--parents just leaving their child unattended or not paying any attention and thinking of only themselves.
Quote:
Oh Nicki, what a wonderful story and a horrible story I can't imagine what was wrong with that woman.
I just hate the fact that I (as well as others) had to witness something like that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsturtle View Post
thanks for the great reviews. i always look forward to reading them and seeing the great pics. i love that you tell both the good and the bad. i may have to consider breakfast in norway which i at first didn't bc we have 2 little "pirates" i am anxiously awaiting the rest of your reviews. stay warm and have a great trip!!!
Quote:
Breakfast looked yummy and the pics of the girls are adorable

The girls have never seen frost on the grass? I really need to move farther south!
It was a fantastic breakfast! You guys would love it!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: