Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2009, 03:48 PM   #856
Tink rules
The kids in my family sometimes think I walk on water... the rest of the time they know I'm their nutty AUNT!!!

Wait... that's gonna be one Dizzy Pixie!!!

MichelleAll it takes is faith, trust and a little bit of PIXIE DUST!!! Dream of Small worlds and large Mice!Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up!"
1972 - 1986.... Various times while visiting Gram and Gramps!!! 1986 - Off Site Sheraton 192...With Beverly 1987 - Same but this time with Mom 1994 - Poly with Em 1996 - Disney Institute & Poly & Grand Floridian w/Mom 2000 - Grand Floridian w/M 2005 - AS Music & Grand Floridian w/Mom The GRAND Tour!!! Panama Canal WB Repo Cruise 5/2008
Old 02-12-2009, 03:58 PM   #857
granmaz
Dis Veteran and Old Geezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink rules View Post
But what to call yours???

Dizzy.

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-12-2009, 03:59 PM   #858
granmaz
Dis Veteran and Old Geezer

Haha, I posted that before I went on to next page and saw your next post!!!

Snap.

Old 02-12-2009, 04:01 PM   #859
iankh
It's never done till it's overdone

Quote:
Originally Posted by nskjerven View Post
bottom of the boat, I think it's a cat 12, which is why I could afford to go

it will be good to get used to it now, so while on the TA I'll know what to expect

WE like the inside cabins. You know, we don't spend enough time in the room for it to matter or to pay the differential. But then that's us, more money for fatty-fruity-boozy beverages.

Old 02-12-2009, 04:06 PM   #860
JLSE50
DIS Veteran ** I am a post menopausal woman--my brain leaks. ** I'm allergic to idiots, I just decided.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by granmaz View Post

Cheri wore a fairy outfit on the PC!! WE could join her.

Kay--and anyone else who is scratching a head about now--

Cheri--NotSoLittleMermaid--wore this outfit and was SASSY BUBBLES for the Champagne Girls Gala on the Westbound Panama Canal Cruise 2008. Ladies who wanted to attend chipped in on the cost of several champagnes sent by a DISer who had to cancel the cruise but wanted to be part of the event as she had planned. They had a wine store at the time. Everyone wore pink, EllaEnchanted provided tiara's and some had boas. They took a couple group photos and Cheri and Planky were the most photographed I think. Planky wore a tutu

and snuck in as did another fellow in a pink wig and EllaEnchanted's DH 1Grumpy John who I think did the pouring.
(Michelle will have to figure out how to post more pictures. I copied this one for my cruise file but when I try to post hers or go to Planky's Trip Report the photos are replaced with error messages.)

A similar event is planned for this cruise but will be arranged closer to our sailing, EllaEnchanted is in charge, I am not sure if Sassy Bubbles is showing up or Planky--they have their other obligations to consider. I do know that Cheri will be there, but not sure about her couture.

If you are interested in participating, state your intent. I think I will start adding that info to page 1 post 1. Perhaps it can be pink lettering in BOLD saying CG . What does anyone think?

How about Shots Around the Ship noted also on Page 1 post 1 as SATS ?
DL--6x; WDW x 26; Fort Wilderness - a lot; DVC Members since 2000; OKW x 7; DVC Vero Beach x 5; DVC Wilderness Villas x 2; DVC Hilton Head x 1; DVC Boardwalk x 2; DVC Beach Club x 1; DVC Saratoga Springs x 1; SS Tree House x 1; Bay Lake Towers x 2; DCL MAGIC x 8; DCL WONDER x 4; DCL DREAM x 3; DS#1 engaged to DG (Darling Girl) on the WONDER 9/4/06; WESTBOUND PANAMA CANAL 5/10/08 MAGIC; EASTERN CARIBBEAN FAMILY TRIP 9/12/09 MAGIC; TRANSATLANTIC 4/10/10 MAGIC; 5/15/11 DREAM; North to ALASKA 8/9/11 WONDER; FAMILY TRIP 10/30/11 DREAM; HAWAII 4/ 29/12 WONDER; DVC MEMBER CRUISE 9/16/12; 6/27/13 - MAGIC in the Med (Venice) 10/26/14 Eastern Caribbean Family Cruise - ON THE MAGIC AGAIN!

Last edited by JLSE50; 02-12-2009 at 04:22 PM. Reason: to try to get Planky vertical
Old 02-12-2009, 04:14 PM   #861
Tink rules
The kids in my family sometimes think I walk on water... the rest of the time they know I'm their nutty AUNT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iankh View Post
WE like the inside cabins. You know, we don't spend enough time in the room for it to matter or to pay the differential. But then that's us, more money for fatty-fruity-boozy beverages.
And you can always take those fatty-fruity-boozy beverages to secret Deck 7...

MichelleAll it takes is faith, trust and a little bit of PIXIE DUST!!! Dream of Small worlds and large Mice!Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up!"
1972 - 1986.... Various times while visiting Gram and Gramps!!! 1986 - Off Site Sheraton 192...With Beverly 1987 - Same but this time with Mom 1994 - Poly with Em 1996 - Disney Institute & Poly & Grand Floridian w/Mom 2000 - Grand Floridian w/M 2005 - AS Music & Grand Floridian w/Mom The GRAND Tour!!! Panama Canal WB Repo Cruise 5/2008
Old 02-12-2009, 04:15 PM   #862
Tink rules

Jan... photobucket hates me until the 16th... I do believe they changed their bandwidth allowances (you will see lots missing here on the Dis...)

I changed the account and will find you other pics...

Old 02-12-2009, 05:01 PM   #863
JLSE50
DIS Veteran ** I am a post menopausal woman--my brain leaks. ** I'm allergic to idiots, I just decided.....

How about using GOAA--GEEZERS OF ALL AGES for the Old Geezers, Geezers-in-Training and whoever-else-we-had event?

If so, we could note those interested in that on page 1 post 1 with:
GOAA

Jan
DL--6x; WDW x 26; Fort Wilderness - a lot; DVC Members since 2000; OKW x 7; DVC Vero Beach x 5; DVC Wilderness Villas x 2; DVC Hilton Head x 1; DVC Boardwalk x 2; DVC Beach Club x 1; DVC Saratoga Springs x 1; SS Tree House x 1; Bay Lake Towers x 2; DCL MAGIC x 8; DCL WONDER x 4; DCL DREAM x 3; DS#1 engaged to DG (Darling Girl) on the WONDER 9/4/06; WESTBOUND PANAMA CANAL 5/10/08 MAGIC; EASTERN CARIBBEAN FAMILY TRIP 9/12/09 MAGIC; TRANSATLANTIC 4/10/10 MAGIC; 5/15/11 DREAM; North to ALASKA 8/9/11 WONDER; FAMILY TRIP 10/30/11 DREAM; HAWAII 4/ 29/12 WONDER; DVC MEMBER CRUISE 9/16/12; 6/27/13 - MAGIC in the Med (Venice) 10/26/14 Eastern Caribbean Family Cruise - ON THE MAGIC AGAIN!
Old 02-12-2009, 06:46 PM   #864
ibouncetoo
I get excited by the little things!
I follow directions well!!!
I'm not allowed to buy any more craft supplies till I actually MAKE something LOL

SEVEN MONTHS PEOPLE!

Jackie '99-01AllStar Movies 02-03Many trips DLR '03 Nov AKL/Swan 04 April POFQ Oct offsite/Dolphin 05 Jan POP/WL,3DLR Nov POFQ/Wonder/POP 06 2DLR, Nov Magic DD 07 May DLR Dec SSR/Wonder 08 April DLR May Magic-WBPC Sept DLR 09 Sept WDW/Magic-Tortola Nov DLR 10 Jan Magic-Western, April EBTA 11 Jan 2Day Wonder April LA Repo/Alaska Nov Dream B2B 12 Wonder-Hawaii Dec Fantasy-SanJuan 13 2x DLR, Nov Dream 4 day
Old 02-12-2009, 06:50 PM   #865
ibouncetoo
I'm not allowed to buy any more craft supplies till I actually MAKE something LOL

Here it is....me and my blue tutu...dancing in the Disneyland parade....

Jackie '99-01AllStar Movies 02-03Many trips DLR '03 Nov AKL/Swan 04 April POFQ Oct offsite/Dolphin 05 Jan POP/WL,3DLR Nov POFQ/Wonder/POP 06 2DLR, Nov Magic DD 07 May DLR Dec SSR/Wonder 08 April DLR May Magic-WBPC Sept DLR 09 Sept WDW/Magic-Tortola Nov DLR 10 Jan Magic-Western, April EBTA 11 Jan 2Day Wonder April LA Repo/Alaska Nov Dream B2B 12 Wonder-Hawaii Dec Fantasy-SanJuan 13 2x DLR, Nov Dream 4 day
Old 02-13-2009, 05:25 AM   #866
iankh

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLSE50 View Post

How about Shots Around the Ship noted also on Page 1 post 1 as SATS ?
Jan, thank you for doing this. Once I know who's interested I can start polling for which night it should happen.

For everyone else ----- you can drink whatever you want on this event. Alcohol is not required.

Old 02-13-2009, 06:48 AM   #867
NotSoLittleMermaid
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nskjerven View Post

There can only be ONE Sassy Bubbles
The one and only!
Old 02-13-2009, 07:22 AM   #868
ibouncetoo

Cheri.....what are you doing up so early? !!!

Are you having an Oscar party this year? Will the snow be gone so you can put out your red carpet?

Old 02-13-2009, 07:28 AM   #869
iankh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibouncetoo View Post

Are you having an Oscar party this year? Will the snow be gone so you can put out your red carpet?

Yeah, what are you going to do when you stay in Chicago? Tallulah and Truman are early risers!

Old 02-13-2009, 08:11 AM   #870
NotSoLittleMermaid
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibouncetoo View Post

Yeah, what AM I doing up this early??? I woke up at 5 and couldn't go back to sleep. grrr I haven't been sleeping well for several weeks...bums me out!

As far as the Oscar party this year--it will be happening at my house, but I won't be here! I'm going to be down in Phx from the 21--25 to go to the International Reading Association conference. But the party is such a tradition that a couple of my friends are going to host it here. Isn''t that a laugh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iankh View Post
Yeah, what are you going to do when you stay in Chicago? Tallulah and Truman are early risers!
Hey, I'll adjust. Did I ever tell you that the first 3 years I taught, I lived in Tucson and commuted 60 miles @ way to my school? I met my carpool every morning at 5:30 a.m! Ha! So there!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: