Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2009, 09:01 AM   #241
ibouncetoo
I get excited by the little things!
I follow directions well!!!
I'm not allowed to buy any more craft supplies till I actually MAKE something LOL

Oh yeh....forgot you two (four) are meeting up in MAY! FINE!

Jackie '99-01AllStar Movies 02-03Many trips DLR '03 Nov AKL/Swan 04 April POFQ Oct offsite/Dolphin 05 Jan POP/WL,3DLR Nov POFQ/Wonder/POP 06 2DLR, Nov Magic DD 07 May DLR Dec SSR/Wonder 08 April DLR May Magic-WBPC Sept DLR 09 Sept WDW/Magic-Tortola Nov DLR 10 Jan Magic-Western, April EBTA 11 Jan 2Day Wonder April LA Repo/Alaska Nov Dream B2B 12 Wonder-Hawaii Dec Fantasy-SanJuan 13 2x DLR, Nov Dream 4 day
Old 01-17-2009, 09:06 AM   #242
iankh
It's never done till it's overdone

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfishgirl View Post
Oh wow.. Thank you so much.. I've never even heard of polyps in sinus cavaties before so I was totally clueless.. I will talk to my Dr on Monday to see what course of action I'll have to do.. But, if I have any questions, I will definately take you up on your offer.. Thank you again..
He said you can feel free to email him.

It was quite a saga. He never got the migraines, but just felt like he was being punched in the face most of the time.

It was so bad, that they used him for the students. It also started to become visible from the outside, because his nose swelled up.

The first thing I noticed when they wheeled him in from recovery, that his nose was back to it's normal size.

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-17-2009, 09:11 AM   #243
iankh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibouncetoo View Post
THERE'S A MIMI'S IN ORLANDO?

Actually, I'd only go there if everyone else wanted to for 'tradition' sake, as I can eat there any time I want. And it's getting to be the place Cheri and I always meet up. Besides, our WDW restaurant list is overflowing with options..
If my are was twisted, I might be convinced to drive over to Mimi's (if it isn't far away) and pick up a supply of muffins for breakfast

Old 01-17-2009, 09:15 AM   #244
granmaz
Dis Veteran and Old Geezer

[QUOTE=iankh;29725888]
Quote:
Originally Posted by granmaz View Post
Are you eating at Mimi's in Orlando. I meant to go in December but didn't make it. We will try in May.

Is there a Mimi's near WDW?

We really never eat out of the world.

My plan is that we arrive really late (10PM) on Friday the first. So, we pick up a car, and head to WDW, stopping at Winn Dixie to pick up some provisions (typically breakfast stuff), then head over to OKW to check in.

I think we're getting the dining plan, so we really won't be eating off property.

We're going to have to figure out what we are going to do about meeting up.

--------------------

On another note, the airfare I booked on Southwest went down about $125 for the two of us, so I cancelled and rebooked. I now have a $125 credit to use towards our airfare in September.
Excellent news about the airfare Ian.

Yes, there is a Mimi's there now, a few miles out of WDW, fairly close to Connie's house.

We have done the dining plan a few times now, but we love some of the restaurants offsite, so don't bother now. also we like the freedon of NOT eating you have with not being on the dining plan!!!!

Quote:
Oh yeh....forgot you two (four) are meeting up in MAY! FINE!

You could have joined us, but I believe you are off to Chicago!!

Old 01-17-2009, 09:32 AM   #245
iankh

Quote:

Excellent news about the airfare Ian.

Yes, there is a Mimi's there now, a few miles out of WDW, fairly close to Connie's house.

We have done the dining plan a few times now, but we love some of the restaurants offsite, so don't bother now. also we like the freedon of NOT eating you have with not being on the dining plan!!!!
I haven't booked the dining plan yet, because I've been trying to decide if we should economize, and eat in more, or perhaps just pay out of pocket for the sit downs we want, and do counter service otherwise.

If I ask Sukie, he'll say we should get the dining plan. I suppose we will.

I will have a car, mainly because we like the freedom it gives us for going resort to resort.

Quote:
You could have joined us, but I believe you are off to Chicago!!
You know, I keep forgetting that Jackie and Cheri are not going to be down there with us until September. I keep forgetting that it's Chicago they'll be visiting instead.

I just know that Cheri is going to be planning a DIS party at our house while we're away.

Old 01-17-2009, 09:34 AM   #246
granmaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by iankh View Post
I haven't booked the dining plan yet, because I've been trying to decide if we should economize, and eat in more, or perhaps just pay out of pocket for the sit downs we want, and do counter service otherwise.

If I ask Sukie, he'll say we should get the dining plan. I suppose we will.

I will have a car, mainly because we like the freedom it gives us for going resort to resort.

You know, I keep forgetting that Jackie and Cheri are not going to be down there with us until September. I keep forgetting that it's Chicago they'll be visiting instead.

I just know that Cheri is going to be planning a DIS party at our house while we're away.
We like a car too, but for our 5+ weeks it is coming out a tad expensive!!!

Are you allowing the dog sitter to have a PARTY!!!

Old 01-17-2009, 09:47 AM   #247
mishoe01
Addicted to DCL but no need for an intervention

All this talk about Mimi's is making me want to go there for breakfast - or should I say brunch??

Don't really think it's going to happen though cuz it's COLD outside!!! (yes I know it's not as cold as what most of you are dealing with, but this is FLORIDA!)

Hope everyone is doing ok.

Pfishgirl - sorry about the migraines - I get them too so I definately feel for you. HOpefully the dr can come up w/ something that will help.

Jackie - let us know when you have more specifics (re: date) so we can send out and prayers to you

for all the others who need it
DW 3/10/05 9/29/05 12/10/06 Alaska 5/3/11 Hawaii 15nt 4/29/12 DM WBPC 15NT 5/10/08 7NT E 9/12/09 7NT W 1/23/10 EBTA 14NT 4/10/10 DD MV 1/26/11 4/1/12 11/3/13 12/15/13 DF 12/15/12 NCL Jewel Baltic 12NT 4/28/09
Old 01-17-2009, 10:55 AM   #248
iankh

Quote:
We like a car too, but for our 5+ weeks it is coming out a tad expensive!!!

Are you allowing the dog sitter to have a PARTY!!!
She's free to invite whoever she likes. There's an inflatable bed.

Old 01-17-2009, 11:04 AM   #249
ibouncetoo
I'm not allowed to buy any more craft supplies till I actually MAKE something LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by iankh View Post
She's free to invite whoever she likes. There's an inflatable bed.
.......I do know a few Chicgo area DISers....I'm sure Cheri would like to meet them......

Jackie '99-01AllStar Movies 02-03Many trips DLR '03 Nov AKL/Swan 04 April POFQ Oct offsite/Dolphin 05 Jan POP/WL,3DLR Nov POFQ/Wonder/POP 06 2DLR, Nov Magic DD 07 May DLR Dec SSR/Wonder 08 April DLR May Magic-WBPC Sept DLR 09 Sept WDW/Magic-Tortola Nov DLR 10 Jan Magic-Western, April EBTA 11 Jan 2Day Wonder April LA Repo/Alaska Nov Dream B2B 12 Wonder-Hawaii Dec Fantasy-SanJuan 13 2x DLR, Nov Dream 4 day
Old 01-17-2009, 11:08 AM   #250
ibouncetoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishoe01 View Post

Jackie - let us know when you have more specifics (re: date) so we can send out and prayers to you
Will do, but I think it's Peg who's the one that will need the . It's often a little harder on the person sitting in the waiting room.
Old 01-17-2009, 12:27 PM   #251
mishoe01
Addicted to DCL but no need for an intervention

Quote:
Will do, but I think it's Peg who's the one that will need the . It's often a little harder on the person sitting in the waiting room.
You know we've got her covered too
DW 3/10/05 9/29/05 12/10/06 Alaska 5/3/11 Hawaii 15nt 4/29/12 DM WBPC 15NT 5/10/08 7NT E 9/12/09 7NT W 1/23/10 EBTA 14NT 4/10/10 DD MV 1/26/11 4/1/12 11/3/13 12/15/13 DF 12/15/12 NCL Jewel Baltic 12NT 4/28/09
Old 01-17-2009, 02:33 PM   #252
sssteele
DIS Veteran

We're joining you

Just reserved yesterday through Mouse Fan Travel. Got a great deal on a verandah cabin that somone apparently canceled. We were on our first Disney cruise in December (Mousefest 4-day on the Wonder). That was to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary. This trip we'll be celebrating DW's 60th birthday.
Sam and Joanie Steele
Hershey, PA
Old 01-17-2009, 02:36 PM   #253
pfishgirl
In Loving Memory of Our Son 5/6/90 - 5/13/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by sssteele View Post
Just reserved yesterday through Mouse Fan Travel. Got a great deal on a verandah cabin that somone apparently canceled. We were on our first Disney cruise in December (Mousefest 4-day on the Wonder). That was to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary. This trip we'll be celebrating DW's 60th birthday.
Sam and Joanie Steele
Hershey, PA
Nice to have you sailing with us..

I Love You
Old 01-17-2009, 02:47 PM   #254
granmaz

Quote:
Sam and Joanie Steele
Hershey, PA

Hi and welcome. I think there are one or two others celebrating 60th birthdays, and we are celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary too!!!

Old 01-17-2009, 04:42 PM   #255
ibouncetoo

Quote:
Sam and Joanie Steele
Hershey, PA
WELCOME. I'll also be celebrating my 60th (a little early) ALTHOUGH OFFICIALLY this cruise is to celebrate baby sisters 50th birthday. All four of the 'siblings' will be together on this adventure.

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: