Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2009, 03:00 PM   #1636
Kgroo
Mouseketeer

REAS Question

If we buy the REAS package (basically to be able to make reservations earlier), do you pay for it at the time of purchase, or does it go on your account when you get on the ship?

I too think that I would like to partake with the Champagne Girls - tiaras and pink boas sound just my style

Thanks
Old 05-12-2009, 12:01 AM   #1637
DisneyRN1
Dis Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllaEnchanted View Post

Excellent ideas Michelle. I'll have to make sure I mention them to John over coffee on the weekend. Sounds like a great plan.

Deb,
I sent you a PM several days ago-just wondering if you got it? Vicki
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-12-2009, 07:38 AM   #1638
CustardTart

I am sooo proud, happy, relieved and impressed - it's a great day...

Smile Hello!!!

And Happy Tuesday to you all!!!

Just wanted to point you all in the direction of a fab, community-minded DISer who has posted PDFs of the Navigators (and more besides) from the first Tortola cruise!!!

Here's the link...
Grand Floridian Resort & Spa - Christmas 1998 * Dolphin/Vero Beach - Easter 2000 * Polynesian - August 2001 * Grand Floridian Resort & Spa - August 2004 * Beach Club/DCL Wonder - May 2005 * Grand Californian Hotel - NYE 2005 * Polynesian - August 2006 * DCL Magic Western Caribbean - September 2007 * Yacht Club - October 2007 * Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa - December 2007 * Villas at Wilderness Lodge/DCL Wonder Double Dip - May 2008 * DCL Magic Mexican Riviera/Disneyland Hotel - August 2008 * Boardwalk Villas - October 2008 * Animal Kingdom Villas/Hard Rock Hotel Club - Easter 2009 * Bay Lake Tower/DCL Magic Eastern Caribbean & Tortola/Villas at Wilderness Lodge - September 2009 * Bay Lake Tower - June 2010 * DCL Magic Westbound Transatlantic - September 2010 * Old Key West - October 2010 * Sequoia Lodge/Paris - November 2010 * Boardwalk Villas/DCL Dream Inaugural Cruise - January 2011 * Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa/Villas at Wilderness Lodge - November 2011 * Boardwalk Villas - July 2012 * Animal Kingdom Villas/DCL Fantasy Western Caribbean - November 2012 * Boardwalk Villas/Bay Lake Tower - January 2014...
Old 05-12-2009, 09:01 AM   #1639
ibouncetoo
I get excited by the little things!
I follow directions well!!!
I'm not allowed to buy any more craft supplies till I actually MAKE something LOL

Morning Tortolians! Cheri and I are on our last day of the visit to Chicago. We fly home this afternoon. Have to finalize some Tortola plans with big sister today, and buy our trip insurance. Also have to get some excursions on the wish list, so they can be booked easily come mid-June.

Kgroo, I'm not 100% sure, but I believe the cost is added to your stateroom account. I think Kaz (CustardTart) has booked this before, so hopefully she can answer your question.

Jackie '99-01AllStar Movies 02-03Many trips DLR '03 Nov AKL/Swan 04 April POFQ Oct offsite/Dolphin 05 Jan POP/WL,3DLR Nov POFQ/Wonder/POP 06 2DLR, Nov Magic DD 07 May DLR Dec SSR/Wonder 08 April DLR May Magic-WBPC Sept DLR 09 Sept WDW/Magic-Tortola Nov DLR 10 Jan Magic-Western, April EBTA 11 Jan 2Day Wonder April LA Repo/Alaska Nov Dream B2B 12 Wonder-Hawaii Dec Fantasy-SanJuan 13 2x DLR, Nov Dream 4 day

Old 05-12-2009, 01:12 PM   #1640
lg3
The '80's must have been harder on me than I remember, because I sure can't recall seawees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgroo View Post
If we buy the REAS package (basically to be able to make reservations earlier), do you pay for it at the time of purchase, or does it go on your account when you get on the ship?

I too think that I would like to partake with the Champagne Girls - tiaras and pink boas sound just my style
Thanks
The REAS package needs to be paid by the same time you would have to have your cruise paid for, it isn't added to your onboard account. Last cruise I added it on as a surprise for dh, paid for it when I added it on and had to make sure to intercept the mail from Disney as they will send you an updated itinerary with the addition. It was nice and we enjoyed it, but the stuff did take up a lot of room to pack going back. We ended up shipping a box back home from Cocoa Beach as a result.
Old 05-12-2009, 02:32 PM   #1641
Kgroo
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lg3 View Post
The REAS package needs to be paid by the same time you would have to have your cruise paid for, it isn't added to your onboard account. Last cruise I added it on as a surprise for dh, paid for it when I added it on and had to make sure to intercept the mail from Disney as they will send you an updated itinerary with the addition. It was nice and we enjoyed it, but the stuff did take up a lot of room to pack going back. We ended up shipping a box back home from Cocoa Beach as a result.
Thanks for the replies. I went ahead and ordered it - they did charge it right away.
Old 05-12-2009, 03:15 PM   #1642
rotary2808
DIS Veteran

Hi everybody!!!! Greetings from beautiful Rome, the first leg of our Viva Italia adventure. We had a long first day today: the Roman Forum, the Colussium, Trevi Fountain, the Spanish Steps and the Pantheon. It has been absolutely beautiful so far and I can't wait to be able to share some pics with all of you soon.

Old 05-12-2009, 05:25 PM   #1643
granmaz
Dis Veteran and Old Geezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotary2808 View Post
Hi everybody!!!! Greetings from beautiful Rome, the first leg of our Viva Italia adventure. We had a long first day today: the Roman Forum, the Colussium, Trevi Fountain, the Spanish Steps and the Pantheon. It has been absolutely beautiful so far and I can't wait to be able to share some pics with all of you soon.
Hi Emily. Glad you are enjoying Rome. It is really wonderful isn't it? Enjoy the rest of your trip.

Old 05-13-2009, 05:59 AM   #1644
CustardTart

I am sooo proud, happy, relieved and impressed - it's a great day...

Talking My daughter's famous!!!

Google "Sophie Taylor Atlantis" and see what you get...

But if you can't be bothered, clicky here...
Grand Floridian Resort & Spa - Christmas 1998 * Dolphin/Vero Beach - Easter 2000 * Polynesian - August 2001 * Grand Floridian Resort & Spa - August 2004 * Beach Club/DCL Wonder - May 2005 * Grand Californian Hotel - NYE 2005 * Polynesian - August 2006 * DCL Magic Western Caribbean - September 2007 * Yacht Club - October 2007 * Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa - December 2007 * Villas at Wilderness Lodge/DCL Wonder Double Dip - May 2008 * DCL Magic Mexican Riviera/Disneyland Hotel - August 2008 * Boardwalk Villas - October 2008 * Animal Kingdom Villas/Hard Rock Hotel Club - Easter 2009 * Bay Lake Tower/DCL Magic Eastern Caribbean & Tortola/Villas at Wilderness Lodge - September 2009 * Bay Lake Tower - June 2010 * DCL Magic Westbound Transatlantic - September 2010 * Old Key West - October 2010 * Sequoia Lodge/Paris - November 2010 * Boardwalk Villas/DCL Dream Inaugural Cruise - January 2011 * Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa/Villas at Wilderness Lodge - November 2011 * Boardwalk Villas - July 2012 * Animal Kingdom Villas/DCL Fantasy Western Caribbean - November 2012 * Boardwalk Villas/Bay Lake Tower - January 2014...
Old 05-13-2009, 06:51 AM   #1645
granmaz
Dis Veteran and Old Geezer

What a lovely happy photograph Karen. She looks a beautiful girl too.

Old 05-13-2009, 08:24 AM   #1646
ibouncetoo
I'm not allowed to buy any more craft supplies till I actually MAKE something LOL

Home safe and sound! Now have four long months of 100 degree heat to survive till the cruise At least I can get in lots of swimming as training for this trip!

Big sister finally booked her air transport, so now we will buy our trip insurance and then make final payment..WOOO HOOOO!

Sister Dianne and I have decided to do the Dolphin Adventure in Tortola...anyone joining us? I think sister, Peg, and brother Paul are doing the 5 hour catamaran/snorkel excursion there.

I think St Thomas will be a ride (NOT GONDOLA) to the top of the mountain for a banana daquiri (or two) and some shopping around St Thomas.

Well....I'm off to pay my visa balance so I can replace it with the cruise..

Jackie '99-01AllStar Movies 02-03Many trips DLR '03 Nov AKL/Swan 04 April POFQ Oct offsite/Dolphin 05 Jan POP/WL,3DLR Nov POFQ/Wonder/POP 06 2DLR, Nov Magic DD 07 May DLR Dec SSR/Wonder 08 April DLR May Magic-WBPC Sept DLR 09 Sept WDW/Magic-Tortola Nov DLR 10 Jan Magic-Western, April EBTA 11 Jan 2Day Wonder April LA Repo/Alaska Nov Dream B2B 12 Wonder-Hawaii Dec Fantasy-SanJuan 13 2x DLR, Nov Dream 4 day

Old 05-13-2009, 09:49 AM   #1647
mishoe01
Addicted to DCL but no need for an intervention

Quote:
Originally Posted by CustardTart View Post
Awww sorry!!! Would love to be onboard but there's a 14 night trip to Malaysia feeding baby elephants and orangutans that is coming in at half the cost - and that's with business class trave! It's my dream...
KAZ - can you pm me the info on that???
DW 3/10/05 9/29/05 12/10/06 Alaska 5/3/11 Hawaii 15nt 4/29/12 DM WBPC 15NT 5/10/08 7NT E 9/12/09 7NT W 1/23/10 EBTA 14NT 4/10/10 WBTA 9/19/15 DD MV 1/26/11 4/1/12 11/3/13 12/15/13 DF 12/15/12 NCL Jewel Baltic 12NT 4/28/09
Old 05-13-2009, 11:18 AM   #1648
mishoe01
Addicted to DCL but no need for an intervention

I'm back & caught up!

I got back from the Baltic cruise after midnight Monday & have finally had a chance to catch up w/ this thread...I missed you guys!

Emily - have a great time in Bella Italia - can't wait to hear about it & see pics!

Kaz & Emily (and anyone else that's thinking of doing the Baltics in 2010) - I am working on the pics & my TR - will post when it's ready. NCL's not DCL but I'd do them again if the price & itinerary are right

WELCOME to all the newbees! We're going to have a BALL!!!

Deb - don't forget to add Nan & I to the Fishlips crew

Must now go and see if I can catch up on the Baltic thread & the EB TA thread PLUS read Kaz's pre-TR, the Navigators from the 1st Tortola trip & the other Tortola thread....PHEW!!
DW 3/10/05 9/29/05 12/10/06 Alaska 5/3/11 Hawaii 15nt 4/29/12 DM WBPC 15NT 5/10/08 7NT E 9/12/09 7NT W 1/23/10 EBTA 14NT 4/10/10 WBTA 9/19/15 DD MV 1/26/11 4/1/12 11/3/13 12/15/13 DF 12/15/12 NCL Jewel Baltic 12NT 4/28/09
Old 05-13-2009, 12:35 PM   #1649
ibouncetoo

Man, the excursion I was looking at for St Thomas is not available after June (the one to Mountain Top). There is still the butterfly farm excursion that goes to Mountain Top too...so I may do that one...ALTHOUGH...I suppose I could just get a group of drinkers to go up to Mt Top on our own...and have LOTs of banana daquiris. Any takers?

Funny, when I tried (three times) to add this to my wish list it kept showing up as an different excursion in St Croix! Love the Disney web site.

Ian, Cheri & Kathe...check you PMs for info on our group transport to the port from VWL.

Old 05-13-2009, 12:40 PM   #1650
rotary2808
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by granmaz View Post
Hi Emily. Glad you are enjoying Rome. It is really wonderful isn't it? Enjoy the rest of your trip.
We are having a terrific time!!!! It's our last night here in Rome and we head for Tuscany tomorrow morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishoe01 View Post
I got back from the Baltic cruise after midnight Monday & have finally had a chance to catch up w/ this thread...I missed you guys!

Emily - have a great time in Bella Italia - can't wait to hear about it & see pics!

Kaz & Emily (and anyone else that's thinking of doing the Baltics in 2010) - I am working on the pics & my TR - will post when it's ready. NCL's not DCL but I'd do them again if the price & itinerary are right

WELCOME to all the newbees! We're going to have a BALL!!!

Deb - don't forget to add Nan & I to the Fishlips crew

Must now go and see if I can catch up on the Baltic thread & the EB TA thread PLUS read Kaz's pre-TR, the Navigators from the 1st Tortola trip & the other Tortola thread....PHEW!!
Welcome home Monica!!!! I can't wait to read your trip report and I can't wait to share all about my trip with all of you.

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: