Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Countdowns and Live Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 01-23-2009, 06:37 AM   #1366
sarbah77
DIS Veteran
 
sarbah77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,388

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieAngel View Post
Hi Snowbirds!!!

I'm home! DH and I had a fabulous adventure to the USA! We went to New York, Miami, Key West, and then of course... Disney World!!

We were in Disney for 12 nights and had a very fun, busy, crazy time, filled with lots of laughter, food and great times.

There were some not so great times too - mostly involving feeling full all the time (thanks, Deluxe Dining!), Brazilian tour groups, and worrying about our sick cat at home. I think she's okay now though!

We arrived home yesterday after being in transit for about 30 hours. Waaaah! I'm busy unpacking, washing clothes, and playing with my cat - but at the same time, loading our photos on PhotoBucket so I can start my dining report. Hopefully later today - I'll post the link when it's started!!

Lots of catching up to do on the DIS!!
I didn't run into real issues with the tour groups other than the fact that they were everywhere all the time and made the waits much longer. And that Disney wasn't smart enough to figure out that when eleventy billion people from one tour group turn up in the line at one time, maybe you should update the wait time from 20 minutes to AN HOUR. But that's me.

(I had one minor issue with one group and, frankly, it could have been an issue with any group of girls wrapped up in themselves, regardless of tour status!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGGIED View Post
Just got this new email offer.....

FREE $500 DISNEY
GIFT CARD*
when you purchase this 5-Night/6-Day vacation package that includes room and Theme Park tickets.

$ 594 per adult, based on adult double occupancy in a standard room at a select Disney Value Resort. For stays most Sun.–Thurs. nights 3/1/09–4/16/09.
The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. One Park per day. Tickets must be used within 14 days of first use. No group rates or other discounts apply. Advance reservations required. Offer is nontransferable.
I got that, too. I am hoping the dates are better than what they suggest, because I can't get anyone to go in March!

+++

Everyone who's leaving soon, HAVE FUN!!!
__________________
off-site 1985, FW 1989 & 1993, Treehouse Villas 2001, off-site 2005, POR 2007 & 2009x2, Pop 2011, Dream 2011, CBR 2011, Pop 2013, Fantasy 2013, POFQ 2013

sarbah77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 06:37 AM   #1367
Dancegrl624
DIS Veteran
 
Dancegrl624's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 4,983

Can you tell I'm excited??? I don't mean to keep posting, but I just can't help it!!! For all you weather checkers like me, my sister told me to check the National Weather Service website. They're usually the most accurate she told me. Their website is: www.nws.noaa.gov Their forecast looks wonderful as well!
__________________
Me- Meghan (32), DH-Tony (30), DD-Madison (11), DS-Cole (3)



Completed Trip Reports
A Sept 2013 Solo Trip to the World It's A Cat World After All A Sept 2012 TRCelebrations Galore & Free Dining Too! A Sept 2012 PTR
Take Small Children By The Hand...a Sept Trip Report "I Want To Go Back!!!...a Sept 2010 PTR
Heat,Headaches but So Much Fun! My June Birthday TR Wishes Do Come True!...a Birthday PTR A Surprise Fit for a Princess...PTR and TR
1984-1st trip, 1987-offsite, 1991-offsite, 1992-Contemporary (won that trip!), 1997-ASMu, 2002-offsite (DH's 1st trip),
2006-offsite (DD's 1st trip), Jan 2009-offsite, June 2009- Birthday trip at Pop,Sept 2010-Pop Century,Aug 2012-Boardwalk Inn,Sept 2012-POFQ (DS's 1st trip),Sept 2013-CR (Earmarked Conference), March 2014-DCL AEP on the Magic
Dancegrl624 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 01-23-2009, 06:38 AM   #1368
star2500
Mouseketeer
 
star2500's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: PA
Posts: 484

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancegrl624 View Post
Thanks for the advice! I keep telling my DH to make sure I'm relaxed next week. I don't want to let things get to me. We're going to have a wonderful time!!! By the way, I see in your siggie that you've stayed at the Grande Vista. Isn't it wonderful? We stayed there on our last trip in 2006 and loved it. This time, we couldn't get in for the week we wanted, so we'll be at Horizons by Marriott. We stayed at Cypress Harbour in 2002 and they were building Horizons!!! I can't wait to see this resort!

My brother has a time share there. We stayed there in a 2 bedroom room. It was gorgeous..alot of room...convenience of the washer and dryer, etc. For us though...the whole getting in the car and driving there was kind of a pain....for us it was...I know it works for alot of people. We went in August and it was so HOT....by the time we got to our car in the parking lot of the hotel at 7 am....we were already sweating. Then we felt like we were "stuck" in the park. The thought of lugging everyone back in the car for a break at the hotel...it just didn't happen with us. I have to say the distance to the parks are wonderful...for Disney and Universal..it's like you are right in the middle of both.

We stayed at the CR last year and my DH said .... this is definitely more convenient for us. Plus 2 older kids are at the age we can give them some time that they can roam a bit themselves and we can do that there.

That is the best advice I give anyone going...relax when you are there and take everything in especially when things don't go exactly as "planned". Because if you think about it there is always more special moments then not-so special ones. You don't want to look back on your vacations and the first memory of it is the "things that didn't go as planned." If that makes sense lol....sorry been up since 5 am getting kids off to school.
star2500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 07:09 AM   #1369
Disney Mommy 3
DIS Veteran
 
Disney Mommy 3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,034

HELP!!!! As you remember my dd was up throwing up Monday night. Well, by yesterday she seemed fine. No more puking after that night--the first two potties were a little yucky-but yesterday better!!Then BAM--middle of the night she threw up AGAIN!!! And so I have been up another night watching ever move in case she did it again. Any nurses or anyone on here with this???? What's going on? No fever and no warning!!! We leave in 24 and I am hoping this doesn't happen again.
__________________
3 times off-site as a childOct 2000-off-siteDec 2001-All Star MusicNov 2002-Poly
Oct-2004 Cont.Dec 2005-GF & ContDec 2006-BCMay 2007-BCJan 2008-BCJan 2009-PolyDec 2009-ContNov 2010-BCNov 2011-PolyNov 2012 WLNov2013 BCApril 2014 WL



Disney Mommy 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 07:25 AM   #1370
pamouselover
“Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true.”
 
pamouselover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Pa.
Posts: 3,189

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancegrl624 View Post
I don't even know where CBR is, but thanks for the invite! We're off-property and we're eating at T-Rex on Saturday evening. I can't wait! I just love DTD!
Meghan you could get on a bus from one of the parks to CBR. They do not ask for resort ID's when boarding any of the buses. We saw people on our last day who parked at DTD, and boarded buses to the parks so they di dnot have to pay to park.

Well, DH just finished up the majority of his packing, if you can call it that. 4 shirts? Honestly?? His response, "We have a washer and dryer." So, I guess he wants to be wearing the same outfit on different days in pictures. I just gave up. I still have TONS of packing to do tomorrow and I'm so excited!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGGIED View Post
Just got this new email offer.....

FREE $500 DISNEY
GIFT CARD*
when you purchase this 5-Night/6-Day vacation package that includes room and Theme Park tickets.

$ 594 per adult, based on adult double occupancy in a standard room at a select Disney Value Resort. For stays most Sun.–Thurs. nights 3/1/09–4/16/09.
The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. One Park per day. Tickets must be used within 14 days of first use. No group rates or other discounts apply. Advance reservations required. Offer is nontransferable.
That is great offer!
pamouselover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 07:29 AM   #1371
pamouselover
“Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true.”
 
pamouselover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Pa.
Posts: 3,189

Snowbirds heading south this week



Susieq76 ~ Jan 25-30 ASMu
Pinkdiamond816 ~ Jan 25-30 SSR
Brerrabbit_fan ~ Jan 25-30 CSR
Bunkkinsmom ~ Jan 25-31 OKW
Aleciajab ~ Jan 25-31 ???
Mrhub ~ Jan 25-31 SSR
Tinkerbellfan50265 ~ Jan 25-Feb 1 VWL
Wish2btink ~ Jan 25-Feb 1 POR
Mkhead ~ Jan 25-Feb 1 POP
Swald91 ~ Jan 25-Feb 1 WL
Goofy4prez ~ Jan 25-Feb 1 GF
Natalie89 ~ Jan 25-Feb ? AKL
Eeyore ~ Jan 26-29 POFQ
Missmichelle ~ Jan 26-30 CSR
Star2500 ~ Jan 26 - Feb 1 CR
Mndisneygirl ~ Jan 26-Feb 1 CBR
Joy1956 ~ Jan 26-Feb 2 AKL
Bettydisney ~ Jan 26-Feb 5 Offsite
Blestmom ~ Jan 26-Feb 10 POP
Duncansnickers ~ Jan 27-?? ???
Meggybear17 ~ Jan 27-Feb 3 POP
Steffiesunshine ~ Jan 27-Feb 3 WL
Scrappychar ~ Jan 27-Feb 3 Poly
Tammythetwinsmom ~ Jan 29-30 SSR
Storybookmum ~ Jan 29 -Feb 5 POR
Drew2wdw ~ Jan 31-Feb ?? BW
Trissy ~ Feb 1-9 CBR
Misty89 ~ Feb 5-12 Offsite

I was asked by Shelly to post the list sat. but I am going to be busy moving my DN.
Have a magical time everyone!
pamouselover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 07:32 AM   #1372
Dancegrl624
DIS Veteran
 
Dancegrl624's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 4,983

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney Mommy 3 View Post
HELP!!!! As you remember my dd was up throwing up Monday night. Well, by yesterday she seemed fine. No more puking after that night--the first two potties were a little yucky-but yesterday better!!Then BAM--middle of the night she threw up AGAIN!!! And so I have been up another night watching ever move in case she did it again. Any nurses or anyone on here with this???? What's going on? No fever and no warning!!! We leave in 24 and I am hoping this doesn't happen again.
I can't help you out, but I can offer my prayers.
__________________
Me- Meghan (32), DH-Tony (30), DD-Madison (11), DS-Cole (3)



Completed Trip Reports
A Sept 2013 Solo Trip to the World It's A Cat World After All A Sept 2012 TRCelebrations Galore & Free Dining Too! A Sept 2012 PTR
Take Small Children By The Hand...a Sept Trip Report "I Want To Go Back!!!...a Sept 2010 PTR
Heat,Headaches but So Much Fun! My June Birthday TR Wishes Do Come True!...a Birthday PTR A Surprise Fit for a Princess...PTR and TR
1984-1st trip, 1987-offsite, 1991-offsite, 1992-Contemporary (won that trip!), 1997-ASMu, 2002-offsite (DH's 1st trip),
2006-offsite (DD's 1st trip), Jan 2009-offsite, June 2009- Birthday trip at Pop,Sept 2010-Pop Century,Aug 2012-Boardwalk Inn,Sept 2012-POFQ (DS's 1st trip),Sept 2013-CR (Earmarked Conference), March 2014-DCL AEP on the Magic
Dancegrl624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 07:35 AM   #1373
pamouselover
“Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true.”
 
pamouselover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Pa.
Posts: 3,189

Snowbirds Leaving Tomorrow. Wow

Rfrank9504 ~ Jan 24-27 POFQ
Ppan77 ~ Jan 24-29 Poly
Denily ~ Jan 24-29 POP/AKL
Waltdisneyworlders ~ Jan 24-30 CBR
Bridgie04 ~ Jan 24-30 BWV/CT
Momto2prncchrmgs ~ Jan 24-30 CBR
Billysmommy ~ Jan 24-31 BWV
Gourmetgirl ~ Jan 24-31 WL
Cheshireqt ~ Jan 24-31 ???
Brobrosmom ~ Jan 24-31 ASMu
Monny2AE ~ Jan 24-31 CBR
Rmzlvacationers ~ Jan 24-31 CBR
Canluvpooh ~ Jan 24-31 AKV
Phairest1 ~ Jan 24-31 POP
Anonymousegirl ~ Jan 24-31 GF/BC
Dancegrl624 ~ Jan 24-31 Offsite
Jensen ~ Jan 24-31 ASMu
Shock13 ~ Jan 24-31 AKL
Maggied ~ Jan 24-31 CBR
Corkery719 ~ Jan 24-31 POP
Tkme4ard ~ Jan 24-31 Poly
Princessdez ~ Jan 24-31 YC
Disneymommy3 ~ Jan 24-Feb 1 Poly
Reneedisney ~ Jan 24-Feb 1 BC
Remmy ~ Jan 24-Feb 6 POP
pamouselover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 07:38 AM   #1374
Dancegrl624
DIS Veteran
 
Dancegrl624's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 4,983

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamouselover View Post
Rfrank9504 ~ Jan 24-27 POFQ
Ppan77 ~ Jan 24-29 Poly
Denily ~ Jan 24-29 POP/AKL
Waltdisneyworlders ~ Jan 24-30 CBR
Bridgie04 ~ Jan 24-30 BWV/CT
Momto2prncchrmgs ~ Jan 24-30 CBR
Billysmommy ~ Jan 24-31 BWV
Gourmetgirl ~ Jan 24-31 WL
Cheshireqt ~ Jan 24-31 ???
Brobrosmom ~ Jan 24-31 ASMu
Monny2AE ~ Jan 24-31 CBR
Rmzlvacationers ~ Jan 24-31 CBR
Canluvpooh ~ Jan 24-31 AKV
Phairest1 ~ Jan 24-31 POP
Anonymousegirl ~ Jan 24-31 GF/BC
Dancegrl624 ~ Jan 24-31 Offsite
Jensen ~ Jan 24-31 ASMu
Shock13 ~ Jan 24-31 AKL
Maggied ~ Jan 24-31 CBR
Corkery719 ~ Jan 24-31 POP
Tkme4ard ~ Jan 24-31 Poly
Princessdez ~ Jan 24-31 YC
Disneymommy3 ~ Jan 24-Feb 1 Poly
Reneedisney ~ Jan 24-Feb 1 BC
Remmy ~ Jan 24-Feb 6 POP
I hope you all have your LGMH's displayed proudly so I can find you! We're all going to WDW!!!
__________________
Me- Meghan (32), DH-Tony (30), DD-Madison (11), DS-Cole (3)



Completed Trip Reports
A Sept 2013 Solo Trip to the World It's A Cat World After All A Sept 2012 TRCelebrations Galore & Free Dining Too! A Sept 2012 PTR
Take Small Children By The Hand...a Sept Trip Report "I Want To Go Back!!!...a Sept 2010 PTR
Heat,Headaches but So Much Fun! My June Birthday TR Wishes Do Come True!...a Birthday PTR A Surprise Fit for a Princess...PTR and TR
1984-1st trip, 1987-offsite, 1991-offsite, 1992-Contemporary (won that trip!), 1997-ASMu, 2002-offsite (DH's 1st trip),
2006-offsite (DD's 1st trip), Jan 2009-offsite, June 2009- Birthday trip at Pop,Sept 2010-Pop Century,Aug 2012-Boardwalk Inn,Sept 2012-POFQ (DS's 1st trip),Sept 2013-CR (Earmarked Conference), March 2014-DCL AEP on the Magic
Dancegrl624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 08:12 AM   #1375
coffeehousemom
Mouseketeer
 
coffeehousemom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: WI
Posts: 388

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney Mommy 3 View Post
HELP!!!! As you remember my dd was up throwing up Monday night. Well, by yesterday she seemed fine. No more puking after that night--the first two potties were a little yucky-but yesterday better!!Then BAM--middle of the night she threw up AGAIN!!! And so I have been up another night watching ever move in case she did it again. Any nurses or anyone on here with this???? What's going on? No fever and no warning!!! We leave in 24 and I am hoping this doesn't happen again.


That's how it was for us too!! It just came back no warning. Keep her quiet, little food, & keep a grocery bag handy in the car its just gotta run its course again. Try to get her to nap as much as possible too.
__________________
Kayte
03 off site ,04 off site, 08 ASMo,09 Pop,11
meDH: DD12:: DS8::stitch
coffeehousemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 08:21 AM   #1376
Mndisneygirl
DIS Veteran
 
Mndisneygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 7,345

Great looking weather reports! I'm so psyched!!

Shawna (was it?) - I hope your little one feels better. I agree - just watch what she eats, but it may just be a lingering bug. Sometimes it takes the stomach a while to get back to normal. Good luck!

I am off to get my nails done. This afternoon I say goodbye to DH and DD5 for three days! That will be tough. Good thing I have so much cleaning to do to keep me and DD7 busy! LOL - No we have some plans for the weekend!

Hope everyone that's leaving is all packed! Check your lists twice like Santa!
Turn down the heat, lock the doors and away you go!! Have great trips! I'll be looking for LGMHs!
Mndisneygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 08:29 AM   #1377
Disney Mommy 3
DIS Veteran
 
Disney Mommy 3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,034

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancegrl624 View Post
I can't help you out, but I can offer my prayers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeehousemom View Post
That's how it was for us too!! It just came back no warning. Keep her quiet, little food, & keep a grocery bag handy in the car its just gotta run its course again. Try to get her to nap as much as possible too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mndisneygirl View Post
Great looking weather reports! I'm so psyched!!

Shawna (was it?) - I hope your little one feels better. I agree - just watch what she eats, but it may just be a lingering bug. Sometimes it takes the stomach a while to get back to normal. Good luck!

I am off to get my nails done. This afternoon I say goodbye to DH and DD5 for three days! That will be tough. Good thing I have so much cleaning to do to keep me and DD7 busy! LOL - No we have some plans for the weekend!

Hope everyone that's leaving is all packed! Check your lists twice like Santa!
Turn down the heat, lock the doors and away you go!! Have great trips! I'll be looking for LGMHs!
Thanks Ladies!! I knew I could count on you!!! It was way way more gross (odor wise) last night. Hopefully that's the end of it!!! I hope!!!!! She's been sipping Sprite just a tad---I have Jello, so that's all she's gettin for a while.

How long do you generally arrive at the airport before your flights? We are a little over an hour and a half from Houston-so that's 2 hours right there( we go through a drive thru for breakfast)---then they always tell me when we book, to be there 2 hours early. Is that what ya'll do? We always leave 4 hours before the flight (ours is 10:30 ish, so we will be gone by 6:30), but we always sit in the airport for at least 45 minutes!!!!! Just wondering if 2 hours before is rule of thumb, or if y'all cut it closer.
__________________
3 times off-site as a childOct 2000-off-siteDec 2001-All Star MusicNov 2002-Poly
Oct-2004 Cont.Dec 2005-GF & ContDec 2006-BCMay 2007-BCJan 2008-BCJan 2009-PolyDec 2009-ContNov 2010-BCNov 2011-PolyNov 2012 WLNov2013 BCApril 2014 WL



Disney Mommy 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 08:39 AM   #1378
Dancegrl624
DIS Veteran
 
Dancegrl624's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 4,983

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney Mommy 3 View Post
Thanks Ladies!! I knew I could count on you!!! It was way way more gross (odor wise) last night. Hopefully that's the end of it!!! I hope!!!!! She's been sipping Sprite just a tad---I have Jello, so that's all she's gettin for a while.

How long do you generally arrive at the airport before your flights? We are a little over an hour and a half from Houston-so that's 2 hours right there( we go through a drive thru for breakfast)---then they always tell me when we book, to be there 2 hours early. Is that what ya'll do? We always leave 4 hours before the flight (ours is 10:30 ish, so we will be gone by 6:30), but we always sit in the airport for at least 45 minutes!!!!! Just wondering if 2 hours before is rule of thumb, or if y'all cut it closer.
Our flight is at 7:45 and my parents are picking us up at 5:30. We only live about 20 minutes from the airport. I've always been told to arrive 2 hours before the flight too so that's what we've always done. We do end up sitting around the airport for quite awhile, but I'm an early bird so I'd rather sit around then run like a maniac!
__________________
Me- Meghan (32), DH-Tony (30), DD-Madison (11), DS-Cole (3)



Completed Trip Reports
A Sept 2013 Solo Trip to the World It's A Cat World After All A Sept 2012 TRCelebrations Galore & Free Dining Too! A Sept 2012 PTR
Take Small Children By The Hand...a Sept Trip Report "I Want To Go Back!!!...a Sept 2010 PTR
Heat,Headaches but So Much Fun! My June Birthday TR Wishes Do Come True!...a Birthday PTR A Surprise Fit for a Princess...PTR and TR
1984-1st trip, 1987-offsite, 1991-offsite, 1992-Contemporary (won that trip!), 1997-ASMu, 2002-offsite (DH's 1st trip),
2006-offsite (DD's 1st trip), Jan 2009-offsite, June 2009- Birthday trip at Pop,Sept 2010-Pop Century,Aug 2012-Boardwalk Inn,Sept 2012-POFQ (DS's 1st trip),Sept 2013-CR (Earmarked Conference), March 2014-DCL AEP on the Magic
Dancegrl624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 08:43 AM   #1379
Disney Mommy 3
DIS Veteran
 
Disney Mommy 3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,034

I don't like being late But, if it wasn't necessary, the kids could sleep in a bit longer!!!!!
__________________
3 times off-site as a childOct 2000-off-siteDec 2001-All Star MusicNov 2002-Poly
Oct-2004 Cont.Dec 2005-GF & ContDec 2006-BCMay 2007-BCJan 2008-BCJan 2009-PolyDec 2009-ContNov 2010-BCNov 2011-PolyNov 2012 WLNov2013 BCApril 2014 WL



Disney Mommy 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 09:07 AM   #1380
MAGGIED
DIS Veteran
 
MAGGIED's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Syracuse NY
Posts: 3,499

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney Mommy 3 View Post
HELP!!!! As you remember my dd was up throwing up Monday night. Well, by yesterday she seemed fine. No more puking after that night--the first two potties were a little yucky-but yesterday better!!Then BAM--middle of the night she threw up AGAIN!!! And so I have been up another night watching ever move in case she did it again. Any nurses or anyone on here with this???? What's going on? No fever and no warning!!! We leave in 24 and I am hoping this doesn't happen again.
Ohhhh No..... I hope she is better soon!!!
__________________
Wendy Me DH DD24 DS21

MAGGIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:46 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: