Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Disney Online Games
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-2009, 07:22 PM   #16
MusicalDisneyDreams
Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow. Your party from Saturn has arrived, please give them a ring
♫ There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow ♪

Location: Maybe WDW or DLR. If so, probably hunting down a Dole Whip Float with my name on it. Hopefully somewhere quiet reading a good book. Possibly scrapbooking. Most likely at my home, in the shadow of the Colorado Rockies.

Pssst! Y'all should go visit the Kingdom Hearts Thread on the Teen Boards.. it's in great need of posters besides me bumping it.
I love Sora. He's just really cute to me lol.
I am sooo I can't get past the Riku Replica in Re:CoM the fourth time.. Lemme win already, I wanna play Riku's side of the story!!
Can anyone tell me which Final Fantasy I should start with? I love KH and people have recomended Final Fantasy to me, so which one should I start with?
2013 DLR Graduation, offsite ~ 2011 DLR Christmas, offsite ~ 2010 DLR 15th b-day, offsite ~ 2010 WDW School Choir Trip ASMusic+POFQ ~ 2008 WDW POFQ momma+me (MNSSHP) ~ 2007 WDW POP Christmas ~ 2005 DLR Cristmas, off-site ~ 2003 WDW ASMusic Christmas

"And now, ladies and gentlemen... the incredible, the amazing, the eighth wonder of the world... the back side of water!"
MusicalDisneyDreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 07:24 AM   #17
bondjerys
Earning My Ears

Hi
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts II
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
Best game in the universe!!!!
Even at the game exchanges you can hardly find them and they are NEVER in the cheap section..
bondjerys is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-08-2010, 05:25 AM   #18
Discordantmusic
What's a horse doing on a spaceship?
The universe is a wonder of PIE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicalDisneyDreams View Post
Pssst! Y'all should go visit the Kingdom Hearts Thread on the Teen Boards.. it's in great need of posters besides me bumping it.
I love Sora. He's just really cute to me lol.
I am sooo I can't get past the Riku Replica in Re:CoM the fourth time.. Lemme win already, I wanna play Riku's side of the story!!
Can anyone tell me which Final Fantasy I should start with? I love KH and people have recomended Final Fantasy to me, so which one should I start with?

I'd say VII, because that's the big one. Everyone plays it at some point.

But yeah. I'm a big KH fan. Roxas is and always will be my favorite. Playing Days in Japanese made me love him more. xD Hahahahaha, he's a pottymouth in that game. Can't wait for Birth By Sleep. Still debating whether or not to buy the Japanese version since its release date is coming up...

To right the countless wrongs of our day,
we shine this light of true redemption
so that this place may become as paradise.
What a wonderful world such would be.

Discordantmusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 01:19 AM   #19
Lucky1218
Earning My Ears

Kingdom Hearts is fantastic!
Lucky1218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 03:28 PM   #20
luckylab
Earning My Ears

big fan here as well
luckylab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 01:48 PM   #21
weasty
Earning My Ears

I havent played them yet but I have the new ds version of the game and cant wait to get started
weasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 05:42 PM   #22
WDW_lover_in_SC
DIS Veteran

I want a PS3 Kingdom Hearts
Old 02-26-2010, 07:01 PM   #23
SOnotLayuh
DIS Veteran

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discordantmusic View Post
I'd say VII, because that's the big one. Everyone plays it at some point.

But yeah. I'm a big KH fan. Roxas is and always will be my favorite. Playing Days in Japanese made me love him more. xD Hahahahaha, he's a pottymouth in that game. Can't wait for Birth By Sleep. Still debating whether or not to buy the Japanese version since its release date is coming up...
I'm weird... but... I hatehatehate 7. People have always hated on me for hating it! I love IX and VIII, as well as the older ones (like IV-VI). I couldn't get into 7 because I just couldn't give a crap about the characters.

Kingdom Hearts... though... is my crack. By the time part 2 came out I had beaten the first one 27 times - and the guys at the counter at Game Stop knew about it so they offered me a job at the midnight release. From then on I was known as the KH girl, and people would call Game Stop when they were stuck in the game and make me walk them through it!

I've played, I've written fan fiction, I've drooled, I've dreamed, I've collected the action figures - I live and breathe KH!
| ASMo 05.05 | Offsite 05.06 | Pop 05.07 | Pop/CSR 07.08 | AKL 07.09 | AKL 04.10 | Dolphin 07.10 | Offsite 09.10 | CSR 11.10 | WL CL 02.11 | DTD Hilton 05.11 | CR CL 9.11 | BWV 10.11 | CSR/BLT 03.12 | AKV/BWV 05.12 | SSR 08.12 | AKV 10.12 | BLT/SSR 12.13 | AKV 03.14 | AKV CL Disneymoon 10.14 |

SOnotLayuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 10:02 AM   #24
twitterpated_cookiez
Earning My Ears

love it, my mom thinks im OCD though but love it
twitterpated_cookiez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 07:02 AM   #25
BecBennett
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dervis;
Kingdom Hearts was what re-ignited my love of Disney! I've played both 1 and 2, and am anxiously awaiting Birth By Sleep. I'm also a huge fan of FF, so this game is like the love child of my 2 favorite franchises!
Same! I bought KH with a new ps2 back in 2002, and from the second I started playing it, it reminded me why Disney is so awesome!

In the parks characters tend to creep me out a little, but if it was possible I'd gladly pose between Donald and Goofy for a pic... You know, just to re- unite the team! lol!
Old 05-01-2010, 05:35 PM   #26
vmkhappy_panda
Earning My Ears

i love kingdom hearts! i wish there could be a kingdom hearts dark ride... like buzz lightyear except you shoot at heartless... idk LOL...
vmkhappy_panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 01:38 PM   #27
SoScary'09
Has Friends on the Other Side

I went as Marly to MNSSHP last year but no one knew who I was, except one CM who freaked out at meXD Good times.

I still haven't finished Days. I got sick of doing the same thing over and over. And I guess Birth By Sleep is coming out soon, but I don't have a PSP.

Halloween '09:-CR Halloween '11:-Poly Halloween '13-BC March '14: First DL Trip
SoScary'09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 04:10 AM   #28
alfanzo
Earning My Ears

The voice acting in Kingdom Hearts deserves special mention, as Square Enix was able to put together an all-star cast of film and voice actors to breathe life into the game's characters. When you're hearing Ariel from The Little Mermaid sing an original tune, it's Jodi Benson, who portrayed Ariel in the film.
Old 06-29-2010, 10:00 AM   #29
megrim96
When you say IDIOT, I hear BELOVED INTELLECTUAL SUPERIOR.

I'm a huge fan of Kingdom Hearts 2, but I prefer the Organization over Sora. (Demyx )

I'm a Tron fan, how did you guess?
megrim96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 02:34 AM   #30
NYUBwayBaby
Mouseketeer

I just got into KH. One of my friends played it when it first came out, but I didn't quite get it. I bought KH:COM on a whim after Christmas this year and I loved it. My boyfriend's brother let me borrow his copy of KH2, so I'm working through that now.
NYUBwayBaby is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: