Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Disney Online Games > Non-Disney Online Games
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-12-2008, 10:18 PM   #31
mir4mad
Mouseketeer

Well since I last posted ,somehow mail is now working again for princess.
We even switched computers and tried it on the PC using IE. Still didn't work.
THANK YOU SB for whatever you did to get it working again!

(still no pet but they know about it and have been working on the problems with the pets)
mir4mad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 11:35 AM   #32
mir4mad
Mouseketeer

Another update- confused again!
Pet hatched last night!
Mail not working AGAIN!
mir4mad is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-17-2008, 05:17 PM   #33
penguinagent007
Earning My Ears

have you tried to clear your browser cache and restart your browser? worked for me.
penguinagent007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 11:55 AM   #34
Disney Dreams
Proudly afflicted with TDMA!
Major pin collector in denial

I am REALLY hoping someone from Secret Builders will see this and can help.

Yesterday I was having lots of trouble in game. I could not get Little Jegrezo back to her home at all. For hours I would just get sent back to Treasure Island when I tried to go home. No big deal... except that I had my dragon with me and he needed a nap! haha

Well, as I feared would happen, Jegrezo has lost little Figment. The Pet Council took him. I was not able to access my home due to in game issues throughout the day. The few times I did get in my home late at night, when I sent him to rest, he just hovered over his bed. I do not think Jegrezo should lose her pet due to game issues. I am hoping someone can help me. LOL yes, we get attached to our virtual pets. That is the idea, after all, no?

If we can't function right in the game, we really shouldn't lose our little friends.

Missing Figment,
Dreams

Disney Dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 12:16 PM   #35
AmberDaze

Green Ghost Fanatic & Smilie Club Member :). DIS, where good friends are not hard to find :).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney Dreams View Post
I am REALLY hoping someone from Secret Builders will see this and can help.

Yesterday I was having lots of trouble in game. I could not get Little Jegrezo back to her home at all. For hours I would just get sent back to Treasure Island when I tried to go home. No big deal... except that I had my dragon with me and he needed a nap! haha

Well, as I feared would happen, Jegrezo has lost little Figment. The Pet Council took him. I was not able to access my home due to in game issues throughout the day. The few times I did get in my home late at night, when I sent him to rest, he just hovered over his bed. I do not think Jegrezo should lose her pet due to game issues. I am hoping someone can help me. LOL yes, we get attached to our virtual pets. That is the idea, after all, no?

If we can't function right in the game, we really shouldn't lose our little friends.

Missing Figment,
Dreams

As I mentioned to you a few times, my pet disappeared many times throughout the bug. It actually appeared yesterday and had zero health. As yours did, mine also hovered above one of the pet beds (I still have 2 lol) and didn't sleep in it. Early this morning, my pet was able to go into the bed (funny thing to watch though -- when it chooses one of the beds, another appears in the second empty bed and they sleep at the same time!). When it awakes, there is only one again. It's quite amusing.

I wouldn't worry about Figment though...the Pet Council is very forgiving during buggy times. Have you tried to purchase another pet? If you can, I would send a message to them. If you can't, then Figment is still tied to you and he's sure to return on his own.

Disney Characters holding our Flats in 2006: May | June | More June | August | November | December
Flats in 2007: January | March | May (non-Disney) My Guide to Making VMK Flats Ah! No straws!
Fireworks High Score (old): 290,013 (set on 1-7-07); Fireworks Remixed High Score: 8552 (set on 8-2-07 Crazy!)
AmberDaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 01:38 AM   #36
Disney Dreams

Just an update (or lack thereof...) on Figment. He is still missing. I sent a note to staff. I have check for him every day. He is still gone. I think this is REALLY wrong considering it was due to bugs that I could not Jegrezo home to have Figment rest. - sigh - Come home, Figment. Come home. You are missed

- Dreams

Old 12-22-2008, 08:50 AM   #37
AmberDaze

Green Ghost Fanatic & Smilie Club Member :). DIS, where good friends are not hard to find :).

Quote:
Just an update (or lack thereof...) on Figment. He is still missing. I sent a note to staff. I have check for him every day. He is still gone. I think this is REALLY wrong considering it was due to bugs that I could not Jegrezo home to have Figment rest. - sigh - Come home, Figment. Come home. You are missed

- Dreams

Think of it as a vacation for Figment. BTW, have you tried to buy another and could not? If so, Figment is still attached to you and will probably be home soon.

Disney Characters holding our Flats in 2006: May | June | More June | August | November | December
Flats in 2007: January | March | May (non-Disney) My Guide to Making VMK Flats Ah! No straws!
Fireworks High Score (old): 290,013 (set on 1-7-07); Fireworks Remixed High Score: 8552 (set on 8-2-07 Crazy!)
AmberDaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 06:33 PM   #38
tequoia
Love the Dis! Disers make the best friends! Thanks for letting me in!!

Unhappy Chat Issues

I am EXTREMELY new to SB {read today} but I can NOT for the life of me figure out chatting. The emoticons work just fine but i can't chat...I also don't see others chatting. What am I doing wrong?

~Teq

Proud to be a Zeta Sister!
Giving Poolboys Everywhere a Purpose...
tequoia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 01:33 PM   #39
rickyratsmom
Mouseketeer

Quote:

- Dreams

Ah sorry Dreams, I am having all the same problems you are. My Ricky went missing and my mail has only worked twice. I bought another egg after several days, so yesterday I finally get a mail message. It was the pet counsil letting me know they are aware that Ricky is running around somewhere and if the see him they will send him home!! So now what happens if he shows up and I already have hatched a new one?? Would have been nice to get that message BEFORE i got a new egg!! Well I guess I just have to wait and see what happens. Perhaps Figment and Ricky are off playing together somewhere? I also had my I love VMK poster go missing from my house and it is not in my inventory so either there is a bug there or a thief is on the loose taking our pets and stuff from our houses!!

SneekyTiki
I've been Boo'ed by Beezler!
rickyratsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 02:01 PM   #40
Disney Dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by tequoia View Post
I am EXTREMELY new to SB {read today} but I can NOT for the life of me figure out chatting. The emoticons work just fine but i can't chat...I also don't see others chatting. What am I doing wrong?

~Teq
Hi Tea!

Welcome to Secret Builders!

Chat: Do you have your chat set to open chat? There are more child-safe chat options that limit you in some ways that I am not familiar enough with to describe, but sounds like it might be your issue. If you are in open chat, little chat bubbles should pop up while you and those around you talk.

- Dreams

Old 12-28-2008, 04:14 PM   #41
tequoia
Love the Dis! Disers make the best friends! Thanks for letting me in!!

Unhappy

Quote:
Hi Tea!

Welcome to Secret Builders!

Chat: Do you have your chat set to open chat? There are more child-safe chat options that limit you in some ways that I am not familiar enough with to describe, but sounds like it might be your issue. If you are in open chat, little chat bubbles should pop up while you and those around you talk.

- Dreams
Great to "see" you again Dreams! I think your right that the "safe chat" is on. Unfortunately I can't figure out how to turn it off. I am starting to get frustrated {SIGH}

~Teq

Proud to be a Zeta Sister!
Giving Poolboys Everywhere a Purpose...
tequoia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 06:35 PM   #42
Disney Dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by tequoia View Post
Great to "see" you again Dreams! I think your right that the "safe chat" is on. Unfortunately I can't figure out how to turn it off. I am starting to get frustrated {SIGH}

~Teq
You too, Tea! I just replied to you on the other thread. Don't get frustrated. It'll get worked out. They just changed this, so hopefully they are working out the kinks. Read what I wrote to you here.

- Dreams

Old 07-27-2012, 04:14 PM   #43
Selseyk
mouseketeer

None of the buttons will show up on the screen?!?!

2004-Pop Century 2007- Coronado Springs 2009- All Star Movies 2009- Carribean Beach 2011- Port Orleans: French Quarter 2011- Disneyland: Paradise Pier 2012- Carribean Beach Nov 2013- Port Orleans- Riverside Jan 2014 (with school) - All Star Sports
Selseyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 01:59 PM   #44
uyu
Earning My Ears

Angry sending and flea

[QUOTE=disvaclub92;29059368]I have noticed a few bugs, figured I would start a post to warn and make you aware. Some issues were posted in the other thread, so I will just repeat them here.
The sending system doesnt work you dont recive the item you have to logg out to recive the item.
uyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 02:01 PM   #45
uyu
Earning My Ears

Unhappy banned bug

I didnt even hack and i got banned
rh50
uyu is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: