Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Disney Online Games > Non-Disney Online Games
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-09-2008, 06:37 PM   #16
AmberDaze

Green Ghost Fanatic & Smilie Club Member :). DIS, where good friends are not hard to find :).

Currently my mail isn't working -- I click on it and it doesn't pop up.

Disney Characters holding our Flats in 2006: May | June | More June | August | November | December
Flats in 2007: January | March | May (non-Disney) My Guide to Making VMK Flats Ah! No straws!
Fireworks High Score (old): 290,013 (set on 1-7-07); Fireworks Remixed High Score: 8552 (set on 8-2-07 Crazy!)
AmberDaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 06:57 PM   #17
Belle1997
I married a beast and found my prince
So please be nice to each other and think of others first, when you do magical things can happen for many more people
Answer is Yes!

Glad we do not need to stress over pets becoming ghosts. I guess if any developers are watching Hi I am littlebelle and I am missing 2 dog pillows. Yup bought them and they went poof over the weekend. I was able to buy another one onces the you do not have enough coins which I sure do

No issue. I am just collecting many items to gift my friends when trade is available
Register to remove

Old 12-09-2008, 09:58 PM   #18
aengus
Official Head VMK Cheerleader!
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, who’s the fairest of them all? LAVA BOI!
K0|\|9R472 0|\| 73H 749 |\|4|\|0!, I H4D |\|0 iD34 j00 \/\/3R3 8ILi|\|9|_|4l

DISboards Moderator

hmmm, just in case this works for belle...

Hi, I am Aengus and I lost 2,254 dog pillows yeterday? Can I has them back plz?

OMG cmon every game needs a scammer
aengus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 10:17 PM   #19
AmberDaze

Green Ghost Fanatic & Smilie Club Member :). DIS, where good friends are not hard to find :).

Woot, my mail is fixed! Thanks SB!

Disney Characters holding our Flats in 2006: May | June | More June | August | November | December
Flats in 2007: January | March | May (non-Disney) My Guide to Making VMK Flats Ah! No straws!
Fireworks High Score (old): 290,013 (set on 1-7-07); Fireworks Remixed High Score: 8552 (set on 8-2-07 Crazy!)
Old 12-11-2008, 08:44 PM   #20
IliketheTitanic
One who knows nothing, can understand nothing.

Ok heres a few things to add to the list:

My character Acemcfan cannot:

1. send friend requests properly

2. cast spells on others

3. Send Messages/ Open up my mail

Also when I registered I couldnt add the "i" in my Acemicfan I don't see how that is a bad word/username.

and one of the NPC's, copernicus was asking players how old they were, and a girl actually answered and said she was 9 years old, in a public room where there were at least 15 people, though she was lucky most of us in the room were DIS'ers and we told her she should reveal stuff like that on the internet. But you might want to change that question he asks about the age.

Last edited by IliketheTitanic; 12-12-2008 at 12:54 AM.
IliketheTitanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 08:47 PM   #21
aengus
Official Head VMK Cheerleader!
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, who’s the fairest of them all? LAVA BOI!
K0|\|9R472 0|\| 73H 749 |\|4|\|0!, I H4D |\|0 iD34 j00 \/\/3R3 8ILi|\|9|_|4l

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by IliketheTitanic View Post
and one of the NPC's. copernicus was asking players how old they were, and a girl actually answered and said she was 9 years old, in a public room where there were at least 15 people, though she was lucky most of us in the room were DIS'ers and we told her she should reveal stuff like that on the internet. But you might want to change that question he asks about the age.
Agreed! They should change that.

Very nice friendly environment other than that. I have been impressed by this one also.
aengus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 09:42 PM   #22
AmberDaze

Quote:
Ok heres a few things to add to the list:

My character Acemcfan cannot:

1. send friend requests properly

2. cast spells on others

Also when I registered I couldnt add the "i" in my Acemicfan I don't see how that is a bad word/username.

and one of the NPC's, copernicus was asking players how old they were, and a girl actually answered and said she was 9 years old, in a public room where there were at least 15 people, though she was lucky most of us in the room were DIS'ers and we told her she should reveal stuff like that on the internet. But you might want to change that question he asks about the age.
Ace, not sure why they've not allowed your name -- they also did not allow my DD's name, MonkeyRulz, nor Monkey...she had to go with Monkeey. I've also discussed the issue of the NPC's discussing age, so they're aware of that and discussing other things in chat (ie: numbers) that are not safe for children.

Old 12-12-2008, 12:36 AM   #23
Disney Dreams
Proudly afflicted with TDMA!
Major pin collector in denial

I am unable to advance on any quests.

I am on the "The Hawkins" quest.

I am on the hint that says, "Which place in SecretBuilders fits the description of sounding like a fruit?"

I can't pull of the map so I go to Mango Lounge. I have cleared my cache. I have restarted. No map.

So I walked to Mango Lounge via Treasure Island. When I get to Mango Lounge, nothing happens. I can't progress on this quest at all.

I quit the quest and when I started up again, I was at the exact same point.

Anyone else?

- Jegrezo

Last edited by Disney Dreams; 12-12-2008 at 04:20 AM.
Disney Dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 12:49 AM   #24
IliketheTitanic
One who knows nothing, can understand nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney Dreams View Post

I am on the hint that says, "Which place in SecretBuilders fits the description of sounding like a fruit?"

I can't pull of the map so I go to Mango Lounge. I have cleared my cache. I have restarted. No map.

So I walked to Mango Lounge via Treasure Island. When I get to Mango Lounge, nothing happens. I can't progress on this quest at all.

Anyone else?

- Jegrezo
Did you try clicking the bird in the left top corner?
Old 12-12-2008, 01:05 AM   #25
Disney Dreams
Proudly afflicted with TDMA!
Major pin collector in denial

Quote:
Did you try clicking the bird in the left top corner?
There is no bird. (Thanks for the idea though!)

Disney Dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 01:58 AM   #26
AmberDaze

I don't think the bird comes up until that point in the task is working...which it is not for you, Dreams...

Old 12-12-2008, 02:12 AM   #27
AmberDaze

Can't exit to main from Connect Four, when playing with an opponent.

Old 12-12-2008, 09:51 AM   #28
Belle1997
I married a beast and found my prince
So please be nice to each other and think of others first, when you do magical things can happen for many more people
Answer is Yes!

I think the NPC's need some fine tuning. Copernicus is just too sarcastic. I believe the response he gave was how old are you, it is better to give than receive. I think he meant act your age grow up not really how old are you. But the way I read it was hurtful.

If I was a kid and was unsure of myself his comments would sting.

I stood there and listened to him and I was oh my he needs to be reported more than once. It was like someone click the haywire switch on him and he was out of control.

As for The Beast all he did was correct my grammar. which I do not mind but all the time makes a little Belle not grow to love a beast.
Old 12-12-2008, 04:01 PM   #29
goldengourd
When you WISH upon a star...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney Dreams View Post
I am unable to advance on any quests.

Anyone else?

- Jegrezo
Okay, so I did them kinda quick in one day, so I don't remember the order of which was which. But if you already have the Tum Tum, use that to get to the spot of the quest. When I didn't use it but used the map instead, it didn't trigger the task I was on. It is like it takes you to a special instance.
PixieHollow: Ginger Quickdrop
vfk: goldengourd
ElfIsland: CandyBit
goldengourd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 05:43 PM   #30
mir4mad
Mouseketeer

princessmadiro is having trouble with her mail not popping up. (thank you days for trying to help her today).
She uses a mac computer and she has cleared the cache- all history,passwords,etc, closed the browser, shut dpwn the computer and everything else we can think of. She had no problem the first few days but it's been like this since yesterday. We've tried safari and firefox.

She also has a pet that has not hatched in at least 3 days now. I know lots of people are having problems with their pets -just adding her to the list. TY SB & please help "soon"!
mir4mad is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: