Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-01-2009, 10:36 PM   #76
My sister's princess
These boards have grimmer police
I have never been involved in a conspiracy before!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyMomOfThree View Post
I just saw that you are back. I'm all caught up and waiting for more. Your sister sounds very kind, (BTW, welcome TheBigSister!).

Can't wait for more! (Side note, at Aherhaus in november our photo package was free, is it not anymore??? Too bad if it isn't, that was a great deal!)
I am flattered that you are waiting for more! When we went it was March, they just started including it in the cost of the meal after we went ......
Old 01-01-2009, 10:38 PM   #77
My sister's princess

Disney Mom, how do you get the chapters in your first post, I would love to be able to do that when I am done, and have no idea how
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-01-2009, 10:48 PM   #78
MickeyMomOfThree
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by My sister's princess View Post
I am flattered that you are waiting for more! When we went it was March, they just started including it in the cost of the meal after we went ......
I had forgotten that you went a while ago, my bad.
I Always wanted A Family and Now I Have A Great One!!!! Many Trips As A Kid Made Me Want To Have Many Trips as A Mom --- Now I'm Doing Just That --- Thanks hubby For Great Kids, a Great Family, and GREAT DISNEY VACATIONS!!! Married 17 Years and Counting ...
**SOG 10/97**ASSp 2/00**ASMu 3/01** ASMo 11/02**ASMo 11/04**ASSp 11/06**ASSp 11/08**ASSp 11/10**And some off property trips mixed in**
**Dreaming of 11/12 Or sooner if we win the lottery before that! **

Don't be Grumpy , be Happy , even if it makes you a little Sleepy DQC

Please see the Hidden Mickey for Haiti thread
Old 01-02-2009, 08:01 AM   #79
My sister's princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyMomOfThree View Post
I had forgotten that you went a while ago, my bad.

Yea I was feeling conferable on the DIS yet
Old 01-02-2009, 10:45 AM   #80
The BigSister
Earning My Ears

ok I am not getting a big head but those are very nice things you wounderful people have said about me. All I have to say is: my sister and I grew up without alot of money and I know how magical it is to get to go to Disney. So whatever I can do to make it more magical for others also makes it more magical for me. I am thankful that I have a good job and a wonderful sister and I never want to take that for granted. I work long hours in a hospital and don't do much outside of there but am always looking forward to Disney "my special place" , and as my boyfriend says "Work hard play hard"
Old 01-02-2009, 01:34 PM   #81
My sister's princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by The BigSister View Post
ok I am not getting a big head but those are very nice things you wounderful people have said about me. All I have to say is: my sister and I grew up without alot of money and I know how magical it is to get to go to Disney. So whatever I can do to make it more magical for others also makes it more magical for me. I am thankful that I have a good job and a wonderful sister and I never want to take that for granted. I work long hours in a hospital and don't do much outside of there but am always looking forward to Disney "my special place" , and as my boyfriend says "Work hard play hard"
Yay for big sisters
Old 01-02-2009, 01:38 PM   #82
NotSoEvilStepmother
*Not a real stepmother*

Quote:
If I haven't said it before, I'm saying it now. You truly are a wonderful big sister. Not very many sisters would really do this for their younger siblings. It's really sweet. Go big sisters!
Mom, My Hand's Smell--A First Timer's Trip Report--Now Complete
Old 01-06-2009, 03:26 PM   #83
disneykibbes5
Mouseketeer

Quote:
You two seem to have a very special relationship. That is one thing I hate about being pretty much an only child. I have siblings but they are 17 years and more younger than me. Great Update.
Old 01-06-2009, 07:48 PM   #84
twinmom
Mouseketeer

I am loving your trip report but am I the only one that had the end of MGM day cut short and the beginnning of Epcot not there? You were at Nemo when it started. I wanted to hear how you were woken up that day. Doesn't Stitch start to irritate after a few early mornings?

I also need to comment on the age thing with the characters. I saw Mary Poppins with my mom when it first came out. She died shortly after that when I was 12. Mary Poppins has always held a special spot in my heart. Fast forward to me being 45 and meeting her in the park. I could barely talk to her I was crying so much.....I was trying to explain to her but I am sure she thought I was a crazy person out on a pass for the day
Old 01-07-2009, 06:19 AM   #85
Diamondintheruff
Thinks she saw a flash!

Just caught up with your whole report. Really enjoying your report. Ariel is sooo my favorite princesses too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by My sister's princess View Post
Disney Mom, how do you get the chapters in your first post, I would love to be able to do that when I am done, and have no idea how
There might be a quicker or better way but this is what I do.

1)Click on the number in the top left corner of your chapter.

2) It will pop up as a window than copy the website address and close the window.

3)Go to your first post and click edit in the bottom left corner. It should go into edit mode where you can add/delete anything.

4)Then just paste it into the writing where ever it makes sense to you.

2013 Jan Offsite, 2012 Aug POR, 2010 July CSR, 2009 Oct CSR MNSSHP Weekend Adult Getaway!2009 April AKL 40th B-Day Trip with Dh only! 2008 August POR,2007Aug ASMu Family Suite, 1997 Off-site,1996 Disneymoon@Disney Institute,92,91,87,85,84 Off-site,84-78 Fort Wilderness Campground
Old 01-07-2009, 07:58 AM   #86
torsie24
Or I could call it the postalabration
Now I know to wear flip flops!
Got engaged on a trip to Disneyland Paris

Hi Beth!!

Loving your TR!!

My boyfriend and I are going for our first WDW vacation together this winter, and your report has made me millions more excited!!

Looks like you really made the most of every day and I can't believe what a wonderful trip your sister arranged for you!

I haven't been since I was 7 and he's never been, so I think I'll get him a first visit Pin!

WDW: 1994-I Drive / 2009-AKL / 2011-Disney Wedding -AKL-GF RPC-BW-BLT
DLRP 1997-HNY / 2000-SL / 2008-SL / 2009-DLH / 2012-HNY
DLR: 2005-Day Trip
Old 01-07-2009, 09:44 PM   #87
My sister's princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinmom View Post
I am loving your trip report but am I the only one that had the end of MGM day cut short and the beginnning of Epcot not there? You were at Nemo when it started. I wanted to hear how you were woken up that day. Doesn't Stitch start to irritate after a few early mornings?

I also need to comment on the age thing with the characters. I saw Mary Poppins with my mom when it first came out. She died shortly after that when I was 12. Mary Poppins has always held a special spot in my heart. Fast forward to me being 45 and meeting her in the park. I could barely talk to her I was crying so much.....I was trying to explain to her but I am sure she thought I was a crazy person out on a pass for the day
So sorry about the missing parts I will see what I can do to find them
Old 01-07-2009, 09:51 PM   #88
My sister's princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondintheruff View Post
Just caught up with your whole report. Really enjoying your report. Ariel is sooo my favorite princesses too!

There might be a quicker or better way but this is what I do.

1)Click on the number in the top left corner of your chapter.

2) It will pop up as a window than copy the website address and close the window.

3)Go to your first post and click edit in the bottom left corner. It should go into edit mode where you can add/delete anything.

4)Then just paste it into the writing where ever it makes sense to you.

Thank you so much!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by torsie24 View Post
Hi Beth!!

Loving your TR!!

My boyfriend and I are going for our first WDW vacation together this winter, and your report has made me millions more excited!!

Looks like you really made the most of every day and I can't believe what a wonderful trip your sister arranged for you!

I haven't been since I was 7 and he's never been, so I think I'll get him a first visit Pin!
YAY you found my trip report and you are helping it not die!!!!!!!
Old 01-07-2009, 09:52 PM   #89
My sister's princess

Just to let everyone know.....

I won't be back for about a week. My uncle passed away and I am flying far away to the funeral with my mum. I hope you all will stay with me until I can get back and update!!

O yea I fixed the missing part of day 3!!!
Old 01-08-2009, 04:17 AM   #90
Diamondintheruff
Thinks she saw a flash!

My deepest sympathy goes out to you and your family.

Take as much time as you need.

2013 Jan Offsite, 2012 Aug POR, 2010 July CSR, 2009 Oct CSR MNSSHP Weekend Adult Getaway!2009 April AKL 40th B-Day Trip with Dh only! 2008 August POR,2007Aug ASMu Family Suite, 1997 Off-site,1996 Disneymoon@Disney Institute,92,91,87,85,84 Off-site,84-78 Fort Wilderness Campground

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: