Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Camping at Disney World > Camping Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-04-2012, 09:42 AM   #16
cameron0511
Earning My Ears

Exclamation RE RV registry

They are opportunists. The best way to get rid of these con artists is to say," I will pay you when the deal closes, just like a Real Estate agent." An agent gets paid at closing and so should the cons. They do not really provide you with a service at all. They also go over Craigslist and call with their smooth talkers. No upfront money. Most upfront money people are con artists.
cameron0511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 08:58 AM   #17
LARL
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineapple Princess View Post
I have been trying to sell a 5th wheel for several months now with very little luck. We have it listed on a well known website and have had lots of looks, but nothing more than that.
Today we had a person from RV Registry call and claimed that most RV's listed with them are sold within 6 weeks. Now I have never ever heard of this company before, and I have that feeling that it just sounds too good to be true. I was wondering if anyone here has used that company to list their RV and how the whole experience with them was. Thank you very much!
I have been with RV Registry since May 2013. I checked with the BBB before signing up with them. They got a very high rating. I paid them $300.00 plus $100.00 to have my RV shown as the feature RV of the day. It was supposed to be listed in several magazines and websites. As of this date 1-27-14 I have not received one inquiry or seen one listing for my RV other than on RV Registry.com. They do not return any phone calls or respond to any emails. Total Rip Off.
LARL is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-24-2014, 08:21 PM   #18
mitch98
Earning My Ears

Sounds shady to me.
mitch98 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: