Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-30-2009, 06:37 PM   #1156
Sarilas
Ruled by the mouse.

Look how beautiful Danica is! Congratulations!
Old 08-30-2009, 06:56 PM   #1157
Native NYer
DIS Veteran

The glow sticks for the dark rides are a great idea! My nephew, who's 14 months, didn't seem to mind the dark this trip. But I fear next year's trip is a different story!

I can't wait to see your purchases from Disney shopping!!!

Liam and Danica are too cute!

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-30-2009, 07:47 PM   #1158
MRYPPNS
Practically Prefect in Every Way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarilas View Post
Look how beautiful Danica is! Congratulations!
Thank you. She's a delightful baby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native NYer View Post
The glow sticks for the dark rides are a great idea! My nephew, who's 14 months, didn't seem to mind the dark this trip. But I fear next year's trip is a different story!

I can't wait to see your purchases from Disney shopping!!!

Liam and Danica are too cute!
Kids about that age seem to go back and forth on how they react to Disney.

Thanks about L & D.

Old 08-30-2009, 07:51 PM   #1159
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Sounds like your last day was off to a pretty good start! Can't wait to find out what you bought!

Liam and Danica are just adorable!!! Such happy little angels!!! How are Liam's speech lessons?
Old 08-30-2009, 08:13 PM   #1160
jenjolt
Loves All Things Disney!

WOW Heidi the house is coming along very nicely!!!!! Your hubby does amazing work!!

The pictures of the kids are so cute...look how much Liam has grown in less than a year!!! WOW and Danica is just gorgeous...she's going to be a heartbreaker!

Glad you guys got off to a good start on your last day!! I absolutely love shopping at Disney so I can't wait to see what you found and what you bought to replace the toaster LOL!!!

Great update!!!

My Magical Trips to Disney:6/2012,1/2012,10/2011, 6/2011, 5/2011, 1/2011, 5/2010, 1/2010, 10/2009, 5/2009,
1/2009, 3/2007, 5/2005 , 10/1992: First Trip to Disney (Thanks Dad!)
Old 08-30-2009, 08:19 PM   #1161
joy13
DIS Veteran

Sounds like a great last day so far! The kids are really cute
Old 08-30-2009, 08:42 PM   #1162
MRYPPNS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
Sounds like your last day was off to a pretty good start! Can't wait to find out what you bought!

Liam and Danica are just adorable!!! Such happy little angels!!! How are Liam's speech lessons?
Liam is gaining more words weekly. He is still WAY behind for his age but he is making progress. We are working on action words/verbs right now. He can count to 10. He can't say "three" and has a hard time with "four" so him just skips them and goes to 5 and continues on. Thanks for asking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjolt View Post
WOW Heidi the house is coming along very nicely!!!!! Your hubby does amazing work!!

The pictures of the kids are so cute...look how much Liam has grown in less than a year!!! WOW and Danica is just gorgeous...she's going to be a heartbreaker!

Glad you guys got off to a good start on your last day!! I absolutely love shopping at Disney so I can't wait to see what you found and what you bought to replace the toaster LOL!!!

Great update!!!
Thanks!! And yes Liam has grown a lot since that trip.

Funny shopping story....I was out running errands today and saw a little wallet/pouch that I thought would be good for Disney...but I quickly decided against it because why buy a plain one when I can get one with Mickey Mouse on it next month! So I'm adding that to my shopping list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy13 View Post
Sounds like a great last day so far! The kids are really cute
We did have a nice morning....by the end of the trip we were hitting our groove!

Old 08-30-2009, 08:46 PM   #1163
jenjolt
Loves All Things Disney!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRYPPNS View Post
Liam is gaining more words weekly. He is still WAY behind for his age but he is making progress. We are working on action words/verbs right now. He can count to 10. He can't say "three" and has a hard time with "four" so him just skips them and goes to 5 and continues on. Thanks for asking.

Thanks!! And yes Liam has grown a lot since that trip.

Funny shopping story....I was out running errands today and saw a little wallet/pouch that I thought would be good for Disney...but I quickly decided against it because why buy a plain one when I can get one with Mickey Mouse on it next month! So I'm adding that to my shopping list.

We did have a nice morning....by the end of the trip we were hitting our groove!
First of all I'm so glad to here Liam is continuing to make progress with his speech. That is simply fantastic Heidi!!!

And I'm with you...there has been a lot of things lately I've wanted to buy, but then I think about it and I'm like I can get that at Disney LOL!!! One of my first stops when I get there is a clothing store to buy a few shirts for the rest of the trip LOL!!!!

My Magical Trips to Disney:6/2012,1/2012,10/2011, 6/2011, 5/2011, 1/2011, 5/2010, 1/2010, 10/2009, 5/2009,
1/2009, 3/2007, 5/2005 , 10/1992: First Trip to Disney (Thanks Dad!)
Old 08-31-2009, 07:11 AM   #1164
jmamom
Mouseketeer

Heidi, your kiddos are so beautiful, and have grown so much since your last photos! The addition looks great. We put one on a couple of years ago, and I think you'll find that it is well worth all the trouble and mess. Great update!

October 2001 at the Wilderness Lodge
September 2009 at the Polynesian
Old 08-31-2009, 08:09 AM   #1165
TarzansKat
I may be TarzansKat, but I love Captain Jack!
Wow. It's still getting pretty hot around here

What a great start to your last day! I can't wait to hear what kind of shopping damage was done!

I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Especially Liam. To compare the pictures of him from this trip to the pictures of him now is amazing. I see it in my son all the time, they look more and more like a little boy and less and less like a baby. It's incredible.
Old 08-31-2009, 11:30 AM   #1166
MRYPPNS

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjolt View Post
First of all I'm so glad to here Liam is continuing to make progress with his speech. That is simply fantastic Heidi!!!

And I'm with you...there has been a lot of things lately I've wanted to buy, but then I think about it and I'm like I can get that at Disney LOL!!! One of my first stops when I get there is a clothing store to buy a few shirts for the rest of the trip LOL!!!!
I'm hoping to pick up a Halloween Tshirt at World of Disney the morning of our MNSSHP to wear that night!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmamom View Post
Heidi, your kiddos are so beautiful, and have grown so much since your last photos! The addition looks great. We put one on a couple of years ago, and I think you'll find that it is well worth all the trouble and mess. Great update!
Thanks! The addition hasn't been too messy yet....we haven't cut open the existing house to it yet. I'm really looking forward to all the added storage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarzansKat View Post
What a great start to your last day! I can't wait to hear what kind of shopping damage was done!

I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Especially Liam. To compare the pictures of him from this trip to the pictures of him now is amazing. I see it in my son all the time, they look more and more like a little boy and less and less like a baby. It's incredible.
It's hard to imagine that Liam was a baby just like Danica only 2 years ago.

More shopping coming up

Old 08-31-2009, 11:35 AM   #1167
MRYPPNS

Day Nine Continued….

We spent quite a bit of time in the UK shops. Mainly because it took me forever to decide what to get and what not to get, and for whatever reason it took CM Tino forever to wrap up my purchases…

Is that not the cutest cup and tea bag thingy that you have ever seen? When I got home I drank tea from it everyday for a month! And to this day I only drink tea from that “mug”. The mug was $9.95 and the tea bag holder was $4.95.

Now the reason it took me forever in that store was because they had a tea cup/tea pot set with Alice on it at a very reasonable price. I wanted for my daughter. The problem was that I didn’t know at that point if I was having a boy or a girl. I struggled with buying it, then maybe having no one to give it to. I can only hope that they still carry that design when I go back next month. It’s mine! Or actually Danica’s!!

DH and I had Fish and Chips at Yorkshire County (two orders plus tax was $17.02). We had a nice table on the patio and DH was chatting with another guest when I came back with lunch. I vote the fish and chips here the best in WDW!

I keep up with my DIS status I needed to finally find the stain glass windows in France of the Beauty and the Beast story. It took many tries to get a picture that came out half way decent.

No trip to France is complete without a stop at a Bakery….in real life or in Epcot. We sat at a little table outside the shop and enjoyed our goodies.

DH’s Éclair $3.75

My Raspberry Schuss $3.95….oh my god! Delish. I getting another one next month.

I love to shop in the Japan department store Mitsukoshi… I buy something every time I go in there.

We added to our rice bowl collection ($4.50 and $6.50). Got a couple little sauce dishes for when we have pot stickers at home ($3.50 & $3.95) and picked up chopsticks for the kids ($2.95 each).

DH also got this for himself:

Naruto plush $16.50

I seem to remember watching the Candy Lady in Japan. I think I took video because I love the way she talks. I’ll have to see if I can find the file.

Old 08-31-2009, 12:07 PM   #1168
Klassifyed
Mouseketeer

oh noooooooo!!! PLEASE dont tell me i've invested 4+ hours into reading an unfinished report!!!?!?!?!

talk about cruel and unusual punishment!! *falls to the ground melodramatically, as if I have been stabbed*

please finish! pretty please?
Old 08-31-2009, 12:56 PM   #1169
MagicShell
DIS Veteran

Danica has gotten so big, and she is just as cute as Liam.

Me DH DD DS
Old 08-31-2009, 01:36 PM   #1170
If U Had Wings
DIS Veteran

I hope your able to find that tea set when you back this fall. Love the rest of the goodies too. I love that your DH had to get himself a toy too.

Hockety Pockety Wockety Wack a Tale of a Trip from the Back of the Pack

Ferb, I Know What We're Going to Do Today! 12/5-12/1213.1 Before I hit 40 - A New PTR

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: