Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies > Doing the Happy Dance!
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-25-2009, 07:53 AM   #2161
rotlex
Is it summer yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherabby View Post
It Sure is! We will be there the same time too but only a five night stay. My son starts school on Aug 31st so we need to be back to get ready. We arrive on the 24th around 9am and we are off to the CBR! Are you ok with dining reservations? I'm having a really tough time finding anything and I was told...well there is always counter service. I'm plugging away to find some reservations though. We may have to to our TS's for lunch instead of dinner.
Regarding dining, amazingly, we were able to get a TS for each day without too much issue. We did have to make a few breakfast and lunch reservations, which is fine, but were still able to get dinner at quite a few places. Had to be a little more flexible with the exact times of course, but not too bad overall.

Due to it being harder to get reservations, we are getting to do a few places we have never been before, such as Park Fare for breakfast, The Wave, 50's Prime time, Trails End etc. We were able to snag a Crystal Palace breakfast, along with a Boma dinner, and Tusker House on our AK day.

It will be the first trip we aren't doing Chef Mickey's or Hoop De Do, but hey, were going to Disney twice in one year, LOL!

Anyway, good luck, have a GREAT trip, and start planning next year as soon as you get back!

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
- Dr. Seuss

rotlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 07:56 AM   #2162
sherabby
DIS Veteran

I managed to get both LTT and WCC for lunch and Shutters for dinner. I'm torn between Chef De France for dinner or San Angel for lunch and we have 50's Prime Time for lunch on our last day. gotta get that dad's brownie sundae!!!! IT is so good~
Register to remove

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: