Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-19-2008, 07:15 PM   #1
taswira
Learning to "Let It Go" & reinventing myself

Talking 12/04/2010 Eastern MAGIC - CHIP 'N' DALE'S CRUISIN' NUTS

This is the place for Chip 'n' Dale's Cruisin' Nuts (Thanks, Holly!) - - on the December 4-11, 2010 7-night Eastern Caribbean Cruise (with St. Maarten, St. Thomas/St. John and Castaway Cay of course). Some of us Chip 'n' Dale fans thought this would be a great theme for a fun Disney Magic cruise, as well as a fine opportunity to promote our favorite chipmunks. We are planning several entirely voluntary (optional) MEETS and activities. The Disney Magic will be decorated for the Christmas holidays. Please join us for good cheer and fun times with great friends from Disney message boards!

WEBSITE NEWS: Click HERE for our Chip 'n' Dale's Cruisin' Nuts website!

How to be added to our Cruiser List: Our Cruiser List on our website has data fields for NAME (message board user name) & LOCATION, FIRST NAMES (include ages at time of cruise if desired), DINNER SEATING (First/Main or Second/Late), CELEBRATION (birthday, anniversary, 1st Disney cruise, etc.), STATEROOM (number, category or deck), and FISH EXTENDER (to signify those who wish to participate in the fish extender activity). I am now using Google Docs forms to make adding yourself or your kids to our list easier. To submit your listing to our main cruiser list, click HERE. To sign up your children on the kids page, click HERE. Be sure to scroll down to the Submit button. The info is sent to a spreadsheet, then I add it to the site. If you have any trouble you can always PM me or post on this thread. Those who are already on the list do not need to complete the form unless changing your info. Thanks!

Check it out!: Be sure to check out our Chip 'n' Dale's Cruisin' Nuts website, as it will be regularly updated. The FUN page includes info on the Fish Extenders and adult Solo/Single Parent Diners.

Cruisin' Nuts Graphics: Visit the NEWS page of our website for our cruise graphics, including those suitable for t-shirt transfers and name cards.

If you would like to add our cruise logo to your signature, with the logo linking to our cruise site, please use the following code:

[url=http://www.primateprojections.com/CruiseNuts/][img]http://www.primateprojections.com/CruiseNuts/MiniMunksLogo.jpg[/img][/url]

If you want to use the smaller graphic with link, use this code:

[url=http://www.primateprojections.com/CruiseNuts/][img]http://www.primateprojections.com/CruiseNuts/SailorMunksFsm.jpg[/img][/url]

Shari
DCL #20: DISNEY FANTASY 11/08/2014
DCL #21: DISNEY FANTASY 2/28/2015

Last edited by taswira; 01-27-2010 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Added new info
taswira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 07:18 PM   #2
ThePhantomsGirl
I was born to cruise!

Well, ME of course!

Smiles,

Holly

1/27/07 Western Caribbean Disney Magic; 2/2/12 Disney Dream Bahamas; 4/28/12 Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean; 1/27/13 Carnival Legend; 9/7/13 Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean; 1/25/14 Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean; 2/16/14 Disney Dream Bahamas
ThePhantomsGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-19-2008, 07:23 PM   #3
Magic3forme
Grand Slam club members

We are on this cruise too!!!
Me, dh John, and 3 kids!!!
Old 10-19-2008, 07:27 PM   #4
ThePhantomsGirl
I was born to cruise!

Well a great BIG welcome to you and your family Val!

This will be my third and Shari's 13th....

Smiles,
Holly

1/27/07 Western Caribbean Disney Magic; 2/2/12 Disney Dream Bahamas; 4/28/12 Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean; 1/27/13 Carnival Legend; 9/7/13 Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean; 1/25/14 Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean; 2/16/14 Disney Dream Bahamas
Old 10-19-2008, 07:30 PM   #5
taswira

Yaaaay! Welcome Val and family!

I'm going to put together a cruiser list and website for this cruise as I have for most of my others. In a day or two I should get started with that. I don't want to neglect our Wonder cruise in Dec. 09, but this will mean even more to look forward to!

I'm so glad to have you posting here straight away! I was worried it could be too soon. Thank you!

Old 10-20-2008, 07:48 AM   #6
ThePhantomsGirl
I was born to cruise!

I'm really excited about this cruise as it has the three at sea days. I'll be interested to see what activities they plan on board as well.

I'll definitely want to do a Palo Brunch on this one.

It feels really far away right now, and I suppose it is. Hopefully a few other Dis'ers booked this one.

Shari: Do you know if this one has the early morning Passport check?

Smiles,
Holly (who did her 1,000 post here last night!)

Old 10-20-2008, 02:46 PM   #7
taswira

Don't worry - There will be plenty of cruisers on this one. It's still over TWO YEARS away, so give it some time to fill!

Unfortunately, yes, as of now I believe they still do the 6 a.m. passport check on arrival at St. Thomas. It is later for those not doing excursions on St. Thomas/St. John. If you're lucky it can sometimes be just before 8 a.m.

WEBSITE NEWS: Click HERE for our Chip 'n' Dale's Cruisin' Nuts website! Keep in mind that I just started it this morning and it's been a busy day. The site will improve and evolve with time. Only a few pages have content right now, but I'll try to work on things a bit each day.

Old 10-20-2008, 03:02 PM   #8
Magic3forme
Grand Slam club members

Awesome website!! Kids at time of cruise Gabby 12, Natalie 10 and John jr 7.
We have main dining. and we will be celebrating Johns 40th bday.

we are in cabin 6598 and across the hall.
We would love to participate in the fish extenders also.
Old 10-20-2008, 03:50 PM   #9
taswira

Thanks!

I just added your additional info.

Old 10-20-2008, 04:18 PM   #10
Iowaswete
Mouseketeer

DD and I will be first time cruisers for her 10th B-day!!!

DD (7)

Iowaswete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 04:28 PM   #11
taswira

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowaswete View Post
DD and I will be first time cruisers for her 10th B-day!!!
WELCOME! Take a look at our website HERE. Let me know your additional info and I'll put it on the cruiser list after dinner tonight. Thanks!

Old 10-20-2008, 04:51 PM   #12
Iowaswete
Mouseketeer

Dont have a room # yet....But Im Jen, DD's name is Morgan. 2nd dinner seating. And Im still trying to figure out what this whole fish extender is.

DD (7)

Iowaswete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 05:45 PM   #13
taswira

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowaswete View Post
Dont have a room # yet....But Im Jen, DD's name is Morgan. 2nd dinner seating. And Im still trying to figure out what this whole fish extender is.
I added you to the cruiser list on the site. Thanks! You are first on the list now because I put them in alphabetical order.

I honestly don't know much about the Fish Extenders myself. If you click here it will take you to the results of a Disboard search for "fish extender." Seems to be popular! I don't think I will participate, because I like to keep my packing (coming and going) minimal, but on a 7-night cruise you usually see a lot of them so I put the column there so those who wish to particpate can find each other as the list grows.

Old 10-20-2008, 05:46 PM   #14
Magic3forme
Grand Slam club members

there are great threads on the other boards about fish extenders. We did this on our last cruise. You exchange little gifts/trinkets with others on the cruise. ( people give stickers, tattoos, magnets etc.) A f/e hangs from the "Fish" right outside your door. I had someone make ours since I can not even sew a button.

We had 55 cabins 3 weeks ago. We came home with so many goodies.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1976200 (this was someone from our cruise.)
Old 10-20-2008, 06:21 PM   #15
taswira

Could you be the Fish Extender organizer for our cruise, Val? As I said, I know almost nothing about it. That link I included is the "fish extender" DisBoard search and shows it is VERY popular though.

FYI to all - I was messing around with my signature and for awhile had the link to my Wonder cruise not working. I think all is sorted out now. BTW - if anyone wants the graphic for this cruise that I put in my sig, feel free to use it. It isn't the greatest when smaller that way, but at least it's something. It's located at http://www.primateprojections.com/Cr...s/minilogo.gif. For the jpg version just change the extension and you'll get to it.

UPDATE 10-27-08: I added a new small logo, currently in my sig. If you'd like to use it, click HERE to view it.

Last edited by taswira; 10-27-2008 at 01:05 PM. Reason: Added new info.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: