Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-12-2009, 05:37 PM   #436
charmama4
DIS Veteran

cute!! what color will the t-shirt be?
Old 05-12-2009, 05:57 PM   #437
blabbermouth
DIS Veteran

Can't see your shirts at work. I will look later. Any good ideas for Just Married shirts for me and my soon to be hubby??? He will probably hate wearing a matching shirt, but I might make him at least for one day.

Victoria is the same as Cali, reeeally expensive to live... but it's expensive for a reason, everyone wants to live here! I could move to Alberta and buy a new 3 bedroom house for what my condo is worth here, but I'd hate it!

yay!!! 3 more days for you! Don't worry about the exams too much!
Register to remove

Old 05-12-2009, 06:44 PM   #438
wazowskiLOVER:)
Oh, that's great, blame it on the little guy. How original. He must've read the schedule wrong with his one eye.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmama4 View Post
cute!! what color will the t-shirt be?
It will be pretty similar, but a lighter grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by blabbermouth View Post
Can't see your shirts at work. I will look later. Any good ideas for Just Married shirts for me and my soon to be hubby??? He will probably hate wearing a matching shirt, but I might make him at least for one day.

Victoria is the same as Cali, reeeally expensive to live... but it's expensive for a reason, everyone wants to live here! I could move to Alberta and buy a new 3 bedroom house for what my condo is worth here, but I'd hate it!

yay!!! 3 more days for you! Don't worry about the exams too much!
Just married. HRM. I wouldn't know ! I love California too I can't help it.

I'll try not to stress!
wazowskiLOVER:) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 12:48 AM   #439
Oh, that's great, blame it on the little guy. How original. He must've read the schedule wrong with his one eye.

I've been using Crest White Strips and religiously wearing my retainers so that my smile will shine for the pictures from this weekend HAHA !
Old 05-13-2009, 10:00 AM   #440
DizNee Luver
Luver of all things Disney!

Oh my gosh......only 2 more days???????? Have a great trip & enjoy your birthday!!!!!
Road Trip 2014HEREClub 33HEREWDW TRHEREOct PTRHERE 2013 Divas #3HERE2012 Holiday Trip HERE
WDW Dec 12 PTR~Cancelled: HERE 2011 Holiday Trip: HEREDivas, Take 2~2012: HEREDiva's TR~2011: HERE
10 of Us Summer Trip~2010: HERE 25th Anniv.TR~2009: HERE

DLR: 1967, 1972, 1984, 2005, 2008, 2009, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2011, 2012, 2012, 2013, 2013, 2014 WDW: 2013

DizNee Luver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:05 AM   #441
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazowskiLOVER:) View Post
I've been using Crest White Strips and religiously wearing my retainers so that my smile will shine for the pictures from this weekend HAHA !
You are so funny!
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:33 AM   #442
prettyprincessbelle
I'm just excited for the BBQ! Yum YUM!
Pots and pans? Seriously?!

Quote:
Retainers ROCK! You got those braces for a reason, girl! Show that smile!

I love the shirts. So cute. Do you have everything packed yet!?
Old 05-13-2009, 11:51 AM   #443

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyprincessbelle View Post
Retainers ROCK! You got those braces for a reason, girl! Show that smile!

I love the shirts. So cute. Do you have everything packed yet!?
THANKS lady!

No, I haven't packed yet. I'm still trying to study because I have the last two finals when I get back from the trip. Thats what I'm trying to focus on before I go, but I started charging my battery for my camera and getting that stuff ready
Old 05-13-2009, 03:03 PM   #444
kaoden39
Hugs

I am so excited for you! It's getting so close. And I was thinking a trip to relax in the middle of finals is actually a great idea. It will keep you from getting too stressed out. And that is always a good thing.
Old 05-13-2009, 03:28 PM   #445
Sherry E
Willing victim of the Disney Snowball Effect...
Okay so after a coffee and lunch break I am back!

DISboards Moderator

Let us know if you encounter any loud and rude busloads of teenagers at DLR! Apparently they are on the loose (according to another thread on DIS today) and caused one of our DIS'ers to snap his/her AP in half in frustration. Hmmmmm....

Pumpkins, Peppermint, Pastels and...Club 33!!! - (A new chapter begins... Many photos and wacky tales, coming soon to a Trip Report thread near you!)
And for some non-holiday seaside fun in the sun ~~ 2012 Catalina Island/Avalon Trip Report - My Solo Day Trip, in Photos (LOTS of Photos!)- 7/21/12 & Highlights from 2013 & 2014
Sherry E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 12:25 AM   #446

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoden39 View Post
I am so excited for you! It's getting so close. And I was thinking a trip to relax in the middle of finals is actually a great idea. It will keep you from getting too stressed out. And that is always a good thing.
I don't know if it will work out that way, but I sure hope it does!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherry E View Post
Let us know if you encounter any loud and rude busloads of teenagers at DLR! Apparently they are on the loose (according to another thread on DIS today) and caused one of our DIS'ers to snap his/her AP in half in frustration. Hmmmmm....
I was looking at the Grad night schedules and the last one is suppose to be tomorrow until next week. So I'm hoping we don't have to deal with them. It would SOOO irritate me!
Old 05-14-2009, 12:28 AM   #447
kaoden39
Hugs

Quote:
I don't know if it will work out that way, but I sure hope it does!

I was looking at the Grad night schedules and the last one is suppose to be tomorrow until next week. So I'm hoping we don't have to deal with them. It would SOOO irritate me!
I am trying to pump in that positive energy. And I believe I know the thread Sherri is mentioning, hmm quite interesting to say the least.
Old 05-14-2009, 12:35 AM   #448

Update!

I'm live from the hospital.

SOOO my dad is in the emergency and we're in a room right now because his gout has flared up so bad that we have to be here... again. bleh.

SO, since he has gout and we're going to DL on Friday, we might have to have an alternate person come with us. So my cousin Chad is on standby to see if he is going to with us instead. My parents said they're going to pay for him to go so he won't have to pay.

This is just kind of frustrating being here seeing that he might not be able to go. Especially since he's known about this trip for my birthday and still has continued to eat unhealthy to flare up his gout. He's so stubborn.

So I'm here for the long haul here at emergency.
Old 05-14-2009, 12:44 AM   #449
kaoden39
Hugs

Quote:
I'm live from the hospital.

SOOO my dad is in the emergency and we're in a room right now because his gout has flared up so bad that we have to be here... again. bleh.

SO, since he has gout and we're going to DL on Friday, we might have to have an alternate person come with us. So my cousin Chad is on standby to see if he is going to with us instead. My parents said they're going to pay for him to go so he won't have to pay.

This is just kind of frustrating being here seeing that he might not be able to go. Especially since he's known about this trip for my birthday and still has continued to eat unhealthy to flare up his gout. He's so stubborn.

So I'm here for the long haul here at emergency.

Oh gosh. I am sorry to hear this. I hate the ER. I spent way too many nights there myself. My Dad used to do things like that. Parents can be so frustrating to raise.
Old 05-14-2009, 10:56 AM   #450

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoden39 View Post

Oh gosh. I am sorry to hear this. I hate the ER. I spent way too many nights there myself. My Dad used to do things like that. Parents can be so frustrating to raise.
I know, I swear I practically live at this hospital. I've been here so many times in the past six months that its practically once a week.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: