Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-10-2009, 01:00 PM   #151
Sherry E
Willing victim of the Disney Snowball Effect...
Okay so after a coffee and lunch break I am back!

DISboards Moderator

Great pictures with Hook, Chip, Dale and Pooh & his gang!! One question - I have never been able to determine this from what anyone has posted on DIS. Is the Minnie & Friends breakfast an all-you-can-eat buffet, or is it just 'buffeteria style', where you go up to the counter with your tray and tell the person behind the glass what you want and they pile it on your plate (which is what Plaza Inn is during the rest of the day, I think)? At first I thought that all the character meals were all-you-can-eat-buffets, but then someone posted something to make me think differently at some point and I have been confused.

Also, I have heard conflicting reports about Minnie's - some say it's their favorite of the character meals and some say it is their least favorite. I have heard reports of children running around after the characters and how there isn't much structure to it, unlike the other character meals. Now I love Goofy's and have only had good experiences there, and I know a lot of other people do too, but I know there are a few people who don't like Goofy's Kitchen AT ALL, so I don't know what to make of the conflicting Minnie's reports. I trust your opinion, though. So is is kind of chaotic, with children running around, chasing characters and everything being kind of frantic and frenzied? Because I would really like to try it in the future, just for the different characters to visit with. I would never banish Goofy's from my DLR agendas, but I would like to try Minnie's as well on the next weekend trip.

Pumpkins, Peppermint, Pastels and...Club 33!!! - (A new chapter begins... Many photos and wacky tales, coming soon to a Trip Report thread near you!)
And for some non-holiday seaside fun in the sun ~~ 2012 Catalina Island/Avalon Trip Report - My Solo Day Trip, in Photos (LOTS of Photos!)- 7/21/12
Sherry E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 01:09 PM   #152
wazowskiLOVER:)
Oh, that's great, blame it on the little guy. How original. He must've read the schedule wrong with his one eye.

Continued...

On the way out we headed towards Bug’sland and went to go see Its tough to be a bug! Shyboy72 didn’t want to watch, so he went to P.T. Flea to look at pins and we enjoyed the show. It was SOOO good. I LOOOVED it . I think that is going to be a regular for me. Oh & how gross were those feelings on the chairs ! Me and Kaycee TOTALLY screamed and jumped up! Haha !!

By the time we left the park it was about 4, so we went to McDonalds to get some food and went to the hotel. We rested for an hour, then got up and going to head back to DL. Everyone was pretty much exhausted by then, but we had to keep truckin’. When we got there, people were waiting on Main Street to see the fireworks and the crowds were worse than Sunday! ?!?! It was crazy!

We went on Space Mountain & Shyboy72 went to Starcade to play some games while we did, and after we tried to head over to Adventureland.

We headed to Jungle Cruise because the guys wanted to see it at night. The jokes were pretty much the same (bleh) and the line was pretty long. After, the fireworks were getting started, so we went on Indie. That line was pretty dang short because we were trying to find all the Hidden Mickeys in there and its hard to do when you have to walk through everything. Oh btw, we had been searching for the hidden mickeys all weekend and crossing them off of my book when we found them! After that ride, we went on Pirates. By then, Fantasmic was just starting. It was walk on and no wait whatsoever (it was a long wait all weekend, so we waited until Monday to go on it. I know, crazy). After, we went on BTMR and were the last car to go on the ride! It was pretty cool . When we walked out, I pulled out my trusty tripod and we went all over Frontierland, NOS, and Main Street so I could finish off taking pictures . The security was politely pushing us out of the park.

We slowly walked towards the front and stopped in front of the tree and hung out under it for a good 30 minutes. How awesome is that? By then, the crowds were pretty much gone and TheAXIOM and I heard ‘Put on your Sunday Clothes’ and HAD to skip down Main Street. It was too perfect! The park closed at 8, so we got back to the hotel around 9:30. I popped some nacho dip in the microwave and we snacked and reminisced/packed for the rest of the night.

wazowskiLOVER:) is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-10-2009, 01:16 PM   #153
Oh, that's great, blame it on the little guy. How original. He must've read the schedule wrong with his one eye.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherry E View Post
Great pictures with Hook, Chip, Dale and Pooh & his gang!! One question - I have never been able to determine this from what anyone has posted on DIS. Is the Minnie & Friends breakfast an all-you-can-eat buffet, or is it just 'buffeteria style', where you go up to the counter with your tray and tell the person behind the glass what you want and they pile it on your plate (which is what Plaza Inn is during the rest of the day, I think)? At first I thought that all the character meals were all-you-can-eat-buffets, but then someone posted something to make me think differently at some point and I have been confused.

Also, I have heard conflicting reports about Minnie's - some say it's their favorite of the character meals and some say it is their least favorite. I have heard reports of children running around after the characters and how there isn't much structure to it, unlike the other character meals. Now I love Goofy's and have only had good experiences there, and I know a lot of other people do too, but I know there are a few people who don't like Goofy's Kitchen AT ALL, so I don't know what to make of the conflicting Minnie's reports. I trust your opinion, though. So is is kind of chaotic, with children running around, chasing characters and everything being kind of frantic and frenzied? Because I would really like to try it in the future, just for the different characters to visit with. I would never banish Goofy's from my DLR agendas, but I would like to try Minnie's as well on the next weekend trip.
It is pretty much an all you can eat buffet. It is kind of buffeteria style though where you tell them what you want, but you can go back as many times as you want. I personally liked it a lot because we were in that corner, but I did see some kids running around (but thats kind of what kids do when characters are around). I didn't see people getting chaotic though.

There also were CMs with the characters keeping everyone in line, so it really isn't as bad as people are painting it to be. We enjoyed it A LOt; almost more than Goofy's. I think we do just because we've been going the past couple of times to Goofy's Kitchen. You should try it; a slow day would be better too.
Old 01-10-2009, 05:27 PM   #154
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet

Gotta love those sexy 3D glasses!
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 06:15 PM   #155

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoden39 View Post
Gotta love those sexy 3D glasses!
Oh yeah They're so HOT !
Old 01-10-2009, 08:01 PM   #156

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelmel View Post
Wazo!

Wow! Those are such extraordinaire pics of The Blue Fairy, Fantasia, The Teacups, It's a Small World, and all the PEOPLE in between!

You are an amazing photographer!! I kid you not you should do a coffeetable book.... gear it towards KIDS... it will sell, I promise!
Thats so sweet of you Mel ! My mom says thank you !

I'm really having a lot of fun with photography; especially at DLR. Its combining two of my loves together. Its fantastic !! I'd like to do a tablebook one day. I've already printed a book of my photography on a kind of do it yourself website and I'd LOOOOVE to do it once I have a wide range of photographs to contribute to it. I guess I'll just have to go to DLR a little bit more
Old 01-10-2009, 09:09 PM   #157
DisneySuiteFreak
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazowskiLOVER:) View Post
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Continued...
By the time we left the park it was about 4, so we went to McDonalds to get some food and went to the hotel. We rested for an hour, then got up and going to head back to DL. Everyone was pretty much exhausted by then, but we had to keep truckin’. When we got there, people were waiting on Main Street to see the fireworks and the crowds were worse than Sunday! ?!?! It was crazy!
Hi WazowskiLOVER,
I just started reading your TR. Looks like you all had a great time. Love the photos! I give you credit carrying the tripod everywhere. It's a lot of work! I'm still on vacation in Las Vegas right now. I just noticed the above quote. I was there at the park on Monday Jan 5. Fireworks weren't on the schedule that day. In fact, IIRC, the Xmas tree already came down Sunday night after park closing. Am I losing my mind? I was fighting off a cold from the week before Dec 31 and thought I didn't need to go to the DR, but it got worse being out and about everyday in DL in the cold weather. So maybe I am losing my mind about fireworks on that Monday. The last day I recall them showing it was Sunday...
Actually I just looked at a DL schedule (the one they have at the turnstile) for that Monday through Thursday (Jan 5-8) and there were no fireworks scheduled those days, only Fantasmic. Did you see the fireworks that Monday? I only recall seeing F! from Monday on. Maybe I am losing it and DL changed the calendar again and didn't update it!

Oh yeah, I saw the lady with the huge 4" heeled boots, too. She must've been in pain from trying to walk around in those! Nuts!
My June 2009 Summer Nightastic Photo Intensive Trip Report Disneyland, Magical Fireworks, Disney's Electrical Parade, Fantasmic!, Ride pics, SeaWorld, Aquarium of the Pacific and Knotts Berry Farm...Updated 3-17-2010 ~ Better late than never!

Previous Trips: 7/2012, Desert Inn and Suites; 1/2012, Hojos Bld 1; 6/2011 DL, Hojos Bldg 2; 9/2009 DL, Hojos King room & Pool Review; 6/2009 DL, Seaworld SD, Aquarium of the Pacific & Knotts Berry Farm, Fairfield Inn and more FFI; 1/2009 DL, Hojos; 1/2008 DL, Hojos Premium 2 Queen DL facing room; 1/2007 DL, Hojos; 1/2006 DL, Hojos; 12/2005 DL, Hojos; 10/2005 DL, Hojos; 12/2004 DL, Hojos; 12/2003 DL, Hojos; 12/2002 DL, Hojos; 12/2001 DL, Hojos; 7/2-14 2001 WDW & US IOA;10/2000 DL Desert Inn and Suites; 10/1999 DL, Anaheim Plaza, 10/1997 Anaheim Plaza...and many previous trips to DL as a kid... We are once again Deluxe Annual Passholders! Just went June 15-18, 2011, am planning a short trip in August 2011, and will be running my first Half Marathon in the Tinkerbell Half Marathon January 2012!!! Nikon D90, Nikon 18-200mmVR, Nikon 70-300mmVR, Sigma 18-50mm 2.8, Sigma 30mm 1.4, Sigma 10-20, Nikon 50mm 1.2 AI, Nikon 50mm 1.8, Nikon 85mm 1.8, Nikon SB800, and a whole bunch of other stuff to go along with it!
DisneySuiteFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 10:24 PM   #158

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneySuiteFreak View Post
Hi WazowskiLOVER,
I just started reading your TR. Looks like you all had a great time. Love the photos! I give you credit carrying the tripod everywhere. It's a lot of work! I'm still on vacation in Las Vegas right now. I just noticed the above quote. I was there at the park on Monday Jan 5. Fireworks weren't on the schedule that day. In fact, IIRC, the Xmas tree already came down Sunday night after park closing. Am I losing my mind? I was fighting off a cold from the week before Dec 31 and thought I didn't need to go to the DR, but it got worse being out and about everyday in DL in the cold weather. So maybe I am losing my mind about fireworks on that Monday. The last day I recall them showing it was Sunday...
Actually I just looked at a DL schedule (the one they have at the turnstile) for that Monday through Thursday (Jan 5-8) and there were no fireworks scheduled those days, only Fantasmic. Did you see the fireworks that Monday? I only recall seeing F! from Monday on. Maybe I am losing it and DL changed the calendar again and didn't update it!

Oh yeah, I saw the lady with the huge 4" heeled boots, too. She must've been in pain from trying to walk around in those! Nuts!
I know for a fact that the tree was still there on Monday because that picture of my cousin & I under the tree are from Monday. They didn't get rid of the tree until Monday night. Most of the decorations around the park were still up that day. All of the decorations I took pictures of in NOS were from Monday too! I was happy because I was worried that I wouldn't be able to take any nighttime shots. You could be right about the fireworks though ! My mind is escaping me on our trip and I could not get the days straight at all!

Thanks for the compliments! My tripod retracts pretty small, so it wasn't TOO bad. It fit in my backpack, which I carry with me all the time
Old 01-11-2009, 04:31 PM   #159
DisneySuiteFreak
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I know for a fact that the tree was still there on Monday because that picture of my cousin & I under the tree are from Monday. They didn't get rid of the tree until Monday night. Most of the decorations around the park were still up that day. All of the decorations I took pictures of in NOS were from Monday too! I was happy because I was worried that I wouldn't be able to take any nighttime shots. You could be right about the fireworks though ! My mind is escaping me on our trip and I could not get the days straight at all!

Thanks for the compliments! My tripod retracts pretty small, so it wasn't TOO bad. It fit in my backpack, which I carry with me all the time
I am so sorry!Please disregard my previous post regarding Monday. I woke up this morning and realized, hello? I wasn't in the park on Monday. I was so sick that I stayed back at the hotel and just vegged out. It was Tuesday that the tree was down and I saw the lady with the 4" boots! I don't know if she was the same one you saw the day before. This one was about 40ish looking and wearing an outfit that looked like something Cindy Lauper would've worn proudly in the 80's! I know it's coming back, but it was kind of funny looking. And I don't know how she was able to walk around in those heels all day!
One day is just completely running into the next and being sick on vacation doesn't help either! I got sick last year at DL too! BTW, what brand tripod are you using? I'm looking for a lightweight, small tripod that's easy to carry around on vacation. I have a CF one but even 2-3 pounds gets heavy lugging around all day in DL. I have a lightweight, junk one, that weighs less than 1 pound that I brought on this past trip, because I just knew the CF tripod would sit in the locker all day. It worked but I had to really keep an eye on it because obviously it's less stable than the CF tripod. I need a new one though, because this one is a little too scary unstable in the connection plate. It's actually broken, but I used it. Anyway, great job on the TR and the pics! That's for posting and please disregard my air headed previous response.
My June 2009 Summer Nightastic Photo Intensive Trip Report Disneyland, Magical Fireworks, Disney's Electrical Parade, Fantasmic!, Ride pics, SeaWorld, Aquarium of the Pacific and Knotts Berry Farm...Updated 3-17-2010 ~ Better late than never!

Previous Trips: 7/2012, Desert Inn and Suites; 1/2012, Hojos Bld 1; 6/2011 DL, Hojos Bldg 2; 9/2009 DL, Hojos King room & Pool Review; 6/2009 DL, Seaworld SD, Aquarium of the Pacific & Knotts Berry Farm, Fairfield Inn and more FFI; 1/2009 DL, Hojos; 1/2008 DL, Hojos Premium 2 Queen DL facing room; 1/2007 DL, Hojos; 1/2006 DL, Hojos; 12/2005 DL, Hojos; 10/2005 DL, Hojos; 12/2004 DL, Hojos; 12/2003 DL, Hojos; 12/2002 DL, Hojos; 12/2001 DL, Hojos; 7/2-14 2001 WDW & US IOA;10/2000 DL Desert Inn and Suites; 10/1999 DL, Anaheim Plaza, 10/1997 Anaheim Plaza...and many previous trips to DL as a kid... We are once again Deluxe Annual Passholders! Just went June 15-18, 2011, am planning a short trip in August 2011, and will be running my first Half Marathon in the Tinkerbell Half Marathon January 2012!!! Nikon D90, Nikon 18-200mmVR, Nikon 70-300mmVR, Sigma 18-50mm 2.8, Sigma 30mm 1.4, Sigma 10-20, Nikon 50mm 1.2 AI, Nikon 50mm 1.8, Nikon 85mm 1.8, Nikon SB800, and a whole bunch of other stuff to go along with it!
DisneySuiteFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 09:39 PM   #160

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneySuiteFreak View Post
I am so sorry!Please disregard my previous post regarding Monday. I woke up this morning and realized, hello? I wasn't in the park on Monday. I was so sick that I stayed back at the hotel and just vegged out. It was Tuesday that the tree was down and I saw the lady with the 4" boots! I don't know if she was the same one you saw the day before. This one was about 40ish looking and wearing an outfit that looked like something Cindy Lauper would've worn proudly in the 80's! I know it's coming back, but it was kind of funny looking. And I don't know how she was able to walk around in those heels all day!
One day is just completely running into the next and being sick on vacation doesn't help either! I got sick last year at DL too! BTW, what brand tripod are you using? I'm looking for a lightweight, small tripod that's easy to carry around on vacation. I have a CF one but even 2-3 pounds gets heavy lugging around all day in DL. I have a lightweight, junk one, that weighs less than 1 pound that I brought on this past trip, because I just knew the CF tripod would sit in the locker all day. It worked but I had to really keep an eye on it because obviously it's less stable than the CF tripod. I need a new one though, because this one is a little too scary unstable in the connection plate. It's actually broken, but I used it. Anyway, great job on the TR and the pics! That's for posting and please disregard my air headed previous response.
No problem !! I was thinking about it and was totally confused for an hour trying to remember what day everything happened. That lady with her white boots TOTALLY stuck in my mind though. I'm just going to be honest and say that she looked crazy ! Her outfit did not look comfortable AT ALL for DL.

The tripod I'm using is the Manfrotto 785 Modo Maxi Photo Video Grip Head Tripod. I LOOVE it! I'm gonna say its like 2.5 lbs although I'm not exactly sure the actual weight. I don't think its too much of an inconvenience, plus I always think its worth it because I want to take fantastic shots of Disneyland so I can make a tablebook (thanks TravelMel for the awesome idea). I got it on amazon.com and right now if you get it from there its going for $56! I think thats a steal!
Old 01-12-2009, 11:02 AM   #161
Sherry E

DISboards Moderator

I must admit that when my friends and I sit down to take a rest break in DLR and begin people-watching, we always make a point of scouting out the random women in the crowds who are wearing heels. There are always a few, but they are hard to spot. I don't understand it. Even if you have never been to Disneyland before, certainly everyone in the world has heard about it and knows that there is a lot of walking and physical exertion that is going to happen. What on earth possesses some women to wear ANY kind of high-heels to DLR, let alone 4-inchers? I hate to make a sweeping generalization, but it has to be just sheer vanity, at least for the younger girls. (Women in their 30's and above pretty much know better - unless they are trying to look hot!!) They don't care about how impractical it is or how miserable they will be trying to get on and off rides. They only care about looking good. I should be used to that kind of attitude from people given the area of Los Angeles where I have lived all my life, but it never ceases to amaze me!

The only case in which I can understand women wearing high heels to DLR is if they are ONLY going to dinner - maybe at Club 33 - and then leaving immediately after, or possibly on a date somewhere in DTD, then on a whim stroll into the parks and don't have a change of shoes. Otherwise, it makes no sense to me. But it is a long walk from the gates of DL to where Club 33 is, and an even longer walk from DTD! Anyway, when we people watch, we try to find the random girls wearing heels and we try to guess what the relationships are between pairs of people (i.e., married a long time; newly dating; married but hate each other; roommates; friends with benefits; mother-daughter, etc.).

So that lady in her crazy boots would have been a major score for our people watching efforts!!

Pumpkins, Peppermint, Pastels and...Club 33!!! - (A new chapter begins... Many photos and wacky tales, coming soon to a Trip Report thread near you!)
And for some non-holiday seaside fun in the sun ~~ 2012 Catalina Island/Avalon Trip Report - My Solo Day Trip, in Photos (LOTS of Photos!)- 7/21/12
Old 01-12-2009, 11:33 AM   #162
pixiewings71
Sweet!!! Totally!!!!!
YAY for good weather!
It's that Disney Magic, I don't know how it works but it does!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyL0VE View Post
I love the picture of us Kerri !! We seriously COULDN'T stop talking about you & Micah the rest of our trip Jaz & I wish we could've ran into you guys one last time before we all went home, but that's okay We all hope to get together with you again .. along with EVERYONE ELSEEEEE
Me too Kaycee, that pic of the 3 of us is so cute!! Oh and that one of you has Micah in the bg. LOL He's messing with his pins of course. We did see you but you guys were at the other end of MS and we didn't get to you fast enough. LOL I do that we can get together again!!!

We took 14 trips from July 07-July 08 and around 16 from Jan 09-Jan 10. We did 5 trips 2011-2012. 2012-2013 4 trips.

eBay and pins http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2213419
pixiewings71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 01:20 PM   #163

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherry E View Post
I must admit that when my friends and I sit down to take a rest break in DLR and begin people-watching, we always make a point of scouting out the random women in the crowds who are wearing heels. There are always a few, but they are hard to spot. I don't understand it. Even if you have never been to Disneyland before, certainly everyone in the world has heard about it and knows that there is a lot of walking and physical exertion that is going to happen. What on earth possesses some women to wear ANY kind of high-heels to DLR, let alone 4-inchers? I hate to make a sweeping generalization, but it has to be just sheer vanity, at least for the younger girls. (Women in their 30's and above pretty much know better - unless they are trying to look hot!!) They don't care about how impractical it is or how miserable they will be trying to get on and off rides. They only care about looking good. I should be used to that kind of attitude from people given the area of Los Angeles where I have lived all my life, but it never ceases to amaze me!

The only case in which I can understand women wearing high heels to DLR is if they are ONLY going to dinner - maybe at Club 33 - and then leaving immediately after, or possibly on a date somewhere in DTD, then on a whim stroll into the parks and don't have a change of shoes. Otherwise, it makes no sense to me. But it is a long walk from the gates of DL to where Club 33 is, and an even longer walk from DTD! Anyway, when we people watch, we try to find the random girls wearing heels and we try to guess what the relationships are between pairs of people (i.e., married a long time; newly dating; married but hate each other; roommates; friends with benefits; mother-daughter, etc.).

So that lady in her crazy boots would have been a major score for our people watching efforts!!
I know ! I think its SO funny. Women who go to the park in heels that do NOT have some sort of meal reservations and are just wearing heels to look hot always seem so desperate to me (that might seem a little harsh, sorry). Whenever I see them I just imagine how her feet feel. OUCH! I would NEVER wear anything but comfortable stuff because the amount of walking we do when we are there!

I love to people watch at Disneyland too! My favorite is when people start dancing. I loove it. I tend to be the person who dances, but when I see other people getting down, I thoroughly enjoy it

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiewings71 View Post
Me too Kaycee, that pic of the 3 of us is so cute!! Oh and that one of you has Micah in the bg. LOL He's messing with his pins of course. We did see you but you guys were at the other end of MS and we didn't get to you fast enough. LOL I do that we can get together again!!!
I love that pic too! Its so cute

I kid you not Kerri, we kept saying, geez Kerri & Micah are such cool people. I'm so glad we got to meet them! Maybe our trips will overlap again and we'll be able to hang out again! It would be a blast. You saw us on MS ? Shucks! We were in kind of a hurry on Tuesday though. We were trying to get all our shopping done and meet up with Kaycee's dad at ESPN Zone by 12 ! I was surprised to see all the crowds that day! It was crazy !
Old 01-12-2009, 01:35 PM   #164

Kerri, did you go to Pixie Hollow to see Tink and the other fairies ? I figure I'd ask you here because its my thread and I won't get upset about being OT since its safe territory

I kind of wanted to go in there to see what it looked like, but I'm not a huge Tink fan. I figured, I'd ask a Tink fan to see what it was like
Old 01-12-2009, 03:01 PM   #165
Sherry E

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
I know ! I think its SO funny. Women who go to the park in heels that do NOT have some sort of meal reservations and are just wearing heels to look hot always seem so desperate to me (that might seem a little harsh, sorry). Whenever I see them I just imagine how her feet feel. OUCH! I would NEVER wear anything but comfortable stuff because the amount of walking we do when we are there!

I love to people watch at Disneyland too! My favorite is when people start dancing. I loove it. I tend to be the person who dances, but when I see other people getting down, I thoroughly enjoy it
You are right - it IS desperate! You're not being harsh! And if the lady in the 4" heel boots was any older than 30, she should know better so that's really desperate! It also speaks volumes about someone when they show up at an amusement park with tons of walking involved wearing crazy heels - again, unless it was a spur of the moment decision to go to DL and the poor girl doesn't know she is going to DL and so hasn't brought the right shoes, OR has a dinner at Club 33 and is planning to leave immediately after. To me, it shows they can't fully let loose and enjoy themselves at DLR. They are probably more concerned with how they look than having a fun time. But, I suppose if a woman wants to wear some crazy shoes to DLR and trot around until her feet are bleeding, then it's her choice. I will worry about my own feet! Who am I to stop her? But I will still be scouting them out in my people-watching endeavors at DLR!!!

I don't think I have ever caught sight of anyone dancing in the middle of DLR (other than on the actual dance floor areas)! I will have to keep my eyes peeled for random dancers! I just like to observe body language and see if I can tell if a couple is happy together or if one person in the pair wants more than the other person wants, or if they can't stand each other - that sort of thing!! Good times!

Last edited by Sherry E; 01-12-2009 at 06:03 PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: