Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies > Doing the Happy Dance!
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2009, 09:25 PM   #1591
Amyz00
Now I feel like
Once you are seated, that's it, no more interaction
Pictures and old videos aren't just doing it for me

But it's nothing like Sea World. Sea World doesn't even compare!
ASMuFS - 7/2009

Old 05-02-2009, 10:35 PM   #1592
gigglz32
*flowergrl*

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneybarbie View Post
lol I totally understand how your DH must be..
my DBF loves wdw, but will rarely admit it.. even on the plane to Orlando last October, he was acting "too cool for school" (!) .. yet as soon as we were at SSR, checked in.. I planned to stay around DTD or go the Artist's Point for a quiet drink.. and he was like "ok! where's the extra magic hours tonight? let's go!!" .. the magic gets everyone once they are there

69 days to go, aaah!!

Barbie xxx

i phoned wdw earlier to book MVMCP tickets for my Dec trip.. guess I should share that on a Dec thread tho! xx
I love my DBF he shares in my excitement since we made the ressies!!! I can't wait!!!
Register to remove

Old 05-03-2009, 06:17 AM   #1593
disneybarbie
Disney Princess

i might need to save up a little more money to take on vacation now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ptu7L...=1241307173.74

this store looks amazing!

Barbie
Old 05-03-2009, 06:38 AM   #1594
flipflopmom
DIS Veteran

YAY! for people who are excited with me! People at work think I'm nuts. I even think I am starting to sound like the "band camp" chick on American Pie. "Honey, on Disboards, I read that you can get water for free in the park." "Today, on Disboards, I read that" .... you get the picture!

Last night, DD (9) and I were talking. This will be her first trip, and we told them Easter. She said "Mom, you don't talk about anything but Disney since you told us." The little devil waited a second and said "I like it!" in her impersonation of someone voice!

Anyone else started to make plan of attacks for visiting attractions in each park? That's my latest obsession - it's hard!
Old 05-03-2009, 07:13 AM   #1595
PopArtGal
Mushu's Best Gal Pal

Quote:
i might need to save up a little more money to take on vacation now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ptu7L...=1241307173.74

this store looks amazing!

Barbie
Thanks for the link!

It also made me discover Disneyparks videos I had never seen.

I'll Have Coffee With A Side of Monorail - July PTR
My YouTube Channel
My art page
2013 (July) POR - 2012 (December) Contemporary -2012 (July) Contemporary- Concierge (Bay Lake View),, 2011 (July) Contemporary- Concierge (Bay Lake View),2010 (July) Contemporary (MK View), 2010- (March) All-Star Music, 2009- Contemporary (MK View),2008- Port Orleans Riverside (July),2007- Port Orleans Riverside (May & December),2006 - All-Star Music (July),2004 - All-Star Music (May),2000 - Travelodge Maingate (April),1991 - Rodeway (On intl' drive),1987- Quality Inn,1985 - Sheraton
Old 05-03-2009, 08:09 AM   #1596
figmentfan0724
DIS Veteran

the bottom ticker tells how long til our anniversary vacation!
Old 05-03-2009, 10:53 AM   #1597
NikkiLovesWDW!
"Are you seeing an increase in lateral forces?" "Sure am!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel001 View Post
Ok, this may be a little early to do this but my DBF really can't help with the planning process and I need a place to organize my thoughts lol. I put together this list of where I think we will be eating.
A little early?? Most of us have finalized and BOOKED our restaurants already!! Where is your list?

It's never too early to plan for Disney!
Old 05-03-2009, 11:00 AM   #1598
disneybarbie
Disney Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipflopmom View Post
Anyone else started to make plan of attacks for visiting attractions in each park? That's my latest obsession - it's hard!
hmmm yes! well i tried, but it's difficult as i'll be with a party of 8.. so i will have to 'go with the flow' a bit .. make sure everyone gets to do the rides/attractions that they want!

i may have also started to think about what to wear each day & evening outfits for dinners... .. and made long lists of things we need to buy still and pack

i luv planning wdw vacations!!

Barbie
Old 05-03-2009, 11:08 AM   #1599
PopArtGal
Mushu's Best Gal Pal

Quote:
hmmm yes! well i tried, but it's difficult as i'll be with a party of 8.. so i will have to 'go with the flow' a bit .. make sure everyone gets to do the rides/attractions that they want!

i may have also started to think about what to wear each day & evening outfits for dinners... .. and made long lists of things we need to buy still and pack

Barbie
Thanks for subscribing to my videos!

You'll get new ones in July

I'll Have Coffee With A Side of Monorail - July PTR
My YouTube Channel
My art page
2013 (July) POR - 2012 (December) Contemporary -2012 (July) Contemporary- Concierge (Bay Lake View),, 2011 (July) Contemporary- Concierge (Bay Lake View),2010 (July) Contemporary (MK View), 2010- (March) All-Star Music, 2009- Contemporary (MK View),2008- Port Orleans Riverside (July),2007- Port Orleans Riverside (May & December),2006 - All-Star Music (July),2004 - All-Star Music (May),2000 - Travelodge Maingate (April),1991 - Rodeway (On intl' drive),1987- Quality Inn,1985 - Sheraton
Old 05-03-2009, 11:11 AM   #1600
disneybarbie
Disney Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopArtGal View Post
Thanks for subscribing to my videos!

You'll get new ones in July
oh i meant to say to you that they are great videos! i watched the MK opening ceremony one this morning, i got really choked up & nearly cried

Barbie
Old 05-03-2009, 11:53 AM   #1601
NikkiLovesWDW!

Quote:

Barbie
Yes!! I spend more money shopping for Disney than I do shopping for anything else the entire year. Lists are my favorite!! I love matching the shorts with the tank, and buying way more things for the trip than I need...but it's so much FUN! I have not started that obsession yet...I usually wait until the school year ends but this time I've got some other things to plan for to...pesky wedding plans hindering my trip planning!
Old 05-03-2009, 12:05 PM   #1602
disneybarbie
Disney Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiLovesWDW! View Post
Yes!! I spend more money shopping for Disney than I do shopping for anything else the entire year. Lists are my favorite!! I love matching the shorts with the tank, and buying way more things for the trip than I need...but it's so much FUN! I have not started that obsession yet...I usually wait until the school year ends but this time I've got some other things to plan for to...pesky wedding plans hindering my trip planning!
thank goodness you do this too Nikki... I thought I was alone!! i've bought a pair of khaki coloured shorts, so they are my 'animal kingdom' safari shorts, hehe! and a dress that has a tropical flower print, so i'm thinking that to wear to Sanaa.. !

I went shopping yesterday and bought the last few things on my 'need to get' list.. so anything I buy now is just coz I want it! also need to do shop for suncream, shower gel, etc.. but that can be nearer the time :D

i alway pack too much, have to put some in DBF's suitcase to make sure i don't go over the weight-limit on the plane

Barbie

67 days to go..
Old 05-03-2009, 12:42 PM   #1603
Itinkso
Faith.Trust.Pixie Dust

Quote:
thank goodness you do this too Nikki... I thought I was alone...
Count me in too! I have been shopping for coolmax shirts as I am used to hot/dry heat in CA's Central Valley and am "trying" to psych up for humidity! Poor DDs live in San Diego (college and new career) and I am hoping they'll be okay in hot/humid WDW! I think I'll ship in a couple cases of H2O!
WDW 6/14 - Off-site; 2/14 - AoA; 12/13 - Off-site; 1/13 - AKL; 10/12 - Pop; 4/12 - Off-site; 11/10 - BWI CL; 8/10 - POR; 7/09 - POFQ; 4/04 - ASMo; 2/97 - CBR ~ DLP 7/2012 ~ DLR - Mother Ship ~ August 6, 2005 - Magical Cruise of the Mexican Riviera ~ Sept. 29, 2012 Fantasy Western Caribbean
Old 05-03-2009, 01:01 PM   #1604
NikkiLovesWDW!

Quote:
thank goodness you do this too Nikki... I thought I was alone!! i've bought a pair of khaki coloured shorts, so they are my 'animal kingdom' safari shorts, hehe!
Oh, I always have an animal kingdom outfit too!! When we did the luau, I made sure to have a special outfit for that too!!
Old 05-03-2009, 03:06 PM   #1605
Mindy5767
Loving My DVC Membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by figmentfan0724 View Post
the bottom ticker tells how long til our anniversary vacation!
Congratulations on your AKV point add-on. I wish we could add-on to our SSR points, but not in this economy says DH. Boohoo! I'd love to get some at AKV. The new BLT looks really nice, but I'm not really a contemporary gal. I'm more turn of the century charm.

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: