Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies > Doing the Happy Dance!
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2009, 01:30 PM   #1576
adisneymama
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amyz00 View Post
We live in College Station. I'm am so excited about our trip! How about you?
Hey neighbor! I'm in Spring!

I think I missed out on all the Facebook talk. I'm on there as well. Debbie Laurendine if anybody wants to look me up. I'll confirm it if I know you are a dis member I promise!
Old 05-01-2009, 03:19 PM   #1577
Amyz00
Now I feel like
Once you are seated, that's it, no more interaction
Pictures and old videos aren't just doing it for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by adisneymama View Post

I think I missed out on all the Facebook talk. I'm on there as well. Debbie Laurendine if anybody wants to look me up. I'll confirm it if I know you are a dis member I promise!
Hello to you, too, neighbor! Did you get flooded out from all of the rain? Did I hear correctly that the Woodlands Mall was bankrupt?
ASMuFS - 7/2009

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-01-2009, 03:50 PM   #1578
ImTooExcitedToSleep
Disneyland Correspondent for The DIS UnpluggedI'll try to pop in later
Doh! Yeah, that one

Quote:
I can't find you.
Old 05-01-2009, 05:17 PM   #1579
disneybarbie
Disney Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amyz00 View Post
That's funny! My DH is wondering why we have to go at all. He acts that way every year that we have gone. I do know, however, that he really likes a few of the rides a lot, so maybe we'll hit those first in order to get him into the Disney spirit!
lol I totally understand how your DH must be..
my DBF loves wdw, but will rarely admit it.. even on the plane to Orlando last October, he was acting "too cool for school" (!) .. yet as soon as we were at SSR, checked in.. I planned to stay around DTD or go the Artist's Point for a quiet drink.. and he was like "ok! where's the extra magic hours tonight? let's go!!" .. the magic gets everyone once they are there

69 days to go, aaah!!

Barbie xxx

i phoned wdw earlier to book MVMCP tickets for my Dec trip.. guess I should share that on a Dec thread tho! xx
Old 05-01-2009, 07:06 PM   #1580
geffric
DH thinks I'm funny -- but I tell him it's like a hobby!
I found myself checking for new posting while I am at work, at home, doing homework
I have LOTS of really nice Disney loving friends

Just added ADRs for Hollywood and Vine Fantasmic dinner package and Chef Mickeys.. I am getting very excited!!

Last edited by geffric; 05-01-2009 at 07:24 PM.
Old 05-01-2009, 07:14 PM   #1581
emcreative
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by geffric View Post
Just added ADRs for Hallywood and Vine Fantasmic dinner package and Chef Mickeys.. I am getting very excited!!

Ooh when will you be at Hollywood and Vine? We're doing the Fantasmic dinner there on July 20th at 5:30!
Old 05-01-2009, 07:23 PM   #1582
geffric
DH thinks I'm funny -- but I tell him it's like a hobby!
I found myself checking for new posting while I am at work, at home, doing homework
I have LOTS of really nice Disney loving friends

We have ADRs for Thursday July 30th at 3:35 pm.. I couldn't get a later time..

Old 05-01-2009, 08:36 PM   #1583
emcreative
DIS Veteran

Aww shucks! I keep hoping we'll find a dinner buddy for one of our meals!
Old 05-01-2009, 09:29 PM   #1584
TXmom2princesses
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyPoohBear View Post
Happy Friday everyone!!! Is anyone going to try the Pirate League when they go?
I want to try this for our girls. I was thinking the BBB, but I think I can fix their hair myself before we go to the princess breakfast and to 1900 park fare. (I bought them surprise desses at the disney store) The pirate league sounds like a little adventure and super fun for boys and girls.

[QUOTE=Amyz00;31615034] That's funny! My DH is wondering why we have to go at all. He acts that way every year that we have gone. I do know, however, that he really likes a few of the rides a lot, so maybe we'll hit those first in order to get him into the Disney spirit! I sure hope that Disney hits my dh when we get there, cause he still doesn't understand why you have to go for 8 days to somewhere thats like Sea World
Old 05-01-2009, 10:05 PM   #1585
Mindy5767
Loving My DVC Membership

Smile Our upcoming Disney Trip

Hi all,

My family and I are arriving at SSR on July 12th and we're staying through the 19th. Will arrive by car, so can stay all day on the 19th. We're bringing me, Mindy, DH, DD 20, DS 17 and DD 7 as well as MIL and niece. This will be my 11th trip, my 4th as a DVC member. My MIL hasn't been to MK since 1973. And EPCOT since the year it opened. This will be my niece's first trip ever. We have reservations at BOMA, for all of us on Wednesday. We're all doing the CB at Cape May on Monday am. Hadn't done that one yet. Loved the one at Ohana, but not the menu. Too limited. Loved the CB at the Grand, but we've done that one. Time to move on. Just the ladies are doing the Afternoon Tea at the Garden View Lounge at The Grand on Tuesday at 2:20. I have ADR's for the 4 adults at Sanaa on Thursday at 6:30. We also plan on going to the RainForest by popular acclimation. I considered T Rex, but I like the menu at Rainforest better. DH and DS want to do the Segway Tour of Ft. Wilderness, but I haven't booked that yet. I want them to do that while we're at our tea. We also want to rent a pontoon boat and cruise around one of the waterways. Haven't pinned that down yet. Now, I gotta go back and read through more than 100 posts.
Old 05-02-2009, 07:50 AM   #1586
NikkiLovesWDW!
"Are you seeing an increase in lateral forces?" "Sure am!"

Welcome Mindy!!! You are going to have fun counting down with us!! Sounds like you've got a great trip planned.
Old 05-02-2009, 11:51 AM   #1587
dolfinjuls
DIS Veteran

Quote:

I couldn't find you either???
1994: 1st Trip @ age 12 off-site, 2000: Senior Trip@ All-Star Sports, August 10-16th 2008 @ Pop! First trip with family!, July 20-30 2009 @ SSR! First trip as DVC members!, Nov 27-Dec 4 2010 @ Pop! 11/4-11/10/11 @ AKV/Pop!, Nov4-8th 2012 at DHHIR
Next trip????
Old 05-02-2009, 11:52 AM   #1588
dolfinjuls
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindy5767 View Post
Hi all,

My family and I are arriving at SSR on July 12th and we're staying through the 19th. Will arrive by car, so can stay all day on the 19th. We're bringing me, Mindy, DH, DD 20, DS 17 and DD 7 as well as MIL and niece. This will be my 11th trip, my 4th as a DVC member. My MIL hasn't been to MK since 1973. And EPCOT since the year it opened. This will be my niece's first trip ever. We have reservations at BOMA, for all of us on Wednesday. We're all doing the CB at Cape May on Monday am. Hadn't done that one yet. Loved the one at Ohana, but not the menu. Too limited. Loved the CB at the Grand, but we've done that one. Time to move on. Just the ladies are doing the Afternoon Tea at the Garden View Lounge at The Grand on Tuesday at 2:20. I have ADR's for the 4 adults at Sanaa on Thursday at 6:30. We also plan on going to the RainForest by popular acclimation. I considered T Rex, but I like the menu at Rainforest better. DH and DS want to do the Segway Tour of Ft. Wilderness, but I haven't booked that yet. I want them to do that while we're at our tea. We also want to rent a pontoon boat and cruise around one of the waterways. Haven't pinned that down yet. Now, I gotta go back and read through more than 100 posts.
You have a great trip planned! We'll miss you at SSr by one day! We arrive on the 20th!
1994: 1st Trip @ age 12 off-site, 2000: Senior Trip@ All-Star Sports, August 10-16th 2008 @ Pop! First trip with family!, July 20-30 2009 @ SSR! First trip as DVC members!, Nov 27-Dec 4 2010 @ Pop! 11/4-11/10/11 @ AKV/Pop!, Nov4-8th 2012 at DHHIR
Next trip????
Old 05-02-2009, 04:53 PM   #1589
Mindy5767
Loving My DVC Membership

Segway Tour

I just called WDW-Play and I booked DH and DS for the 11:30am Segway Tour at Ft. Wilderness. Its just before our 2:20 pm Tea Party, but that is the last tour of the day. They do 8:30 and 11:30. So I'm thinking that since MK has Early Magic Hours that morning, the ladies will head to MK right after breakfast, have some fun for a couple of hours and then return to our villa by noon to get ready for the tea. We could probably take the boat to DTD, then take the bus to the Grand. Anybody know how long it takes to get to the Grand by bus from DTD?
Old 05-02-2009, 09:19 PM   #1590
Amyz00
Now I feel like
Once you are seated, that's it, no more interaction
Pictures and old videos aren't just doing it for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneybarbie View Post
lol I totally understand how your DH must be..
my DBF loves wdw, but will rarely admit it.. even on the plane to Orlando last October, he was acting "too cool for school" (!) .. yet as soon as we were at SSR, checked in.. I planned to stay around DTD or go the Artist's Point for a quiet drink.. and he was like "ok! where's the extra magic hours tonight? let's go!!" .. the magic gets everyone once they are there

69 days to go, aaah!!

Barbie xxx

i phoned wdw earlier to book MVMCP tickets for my Dec trip.. guess I should share that on a Dec thread tho! xx
I know, he's something! Of course, I want to talk about the trip all of the time because I am excited but he does not like to talk about it at all. Now, if we were headed to a beer museum with all the beer you want for free, he would be jumping up and down with joy!

Wow - 2 trips in one year? You are so lucky!!
ASMuFS - 7/2009

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: