Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-15-2008, 11:41 PM   #1
EastYorkDisneyFan
DIS Veteran

The I must be totaly carzy solo 2009 trip report, WDW Day 3

Sorry about the title but I can't think of anything else. I have never started a PTR this early before nor have I ever completed one before so I am going to attempt to do this.

First of all let me introduce myself. I am a 29 year old male from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and this will be my 4th trip to WDW in the last 4 years. I have made a few trips before. The first two were family trips to the MK in 1985 and 1989. Then in 1998 we made our first week long trip to the World. We stayed in the tree house villas at the Disney Institute (me and my family that is Mum, Dad, and three younger brothers.) In February of 2006 I made my first solo trip to the world and had a great time. After that trip I ended up planning a second trip in the summer of 2006 that included my first cruise 4 nights on the Disney Wonder. 2007 was my second cruise ever and at the time would be my longest I was on the westbound Transatlantic cruise on the Disney Magic, after that I spent about 5 days at Disney World, which was way to short. 2008 saw my first trip to Disneyland when I went over to California to bring the Disney Magic "home" again for a second time. Unfortunately I didn't get to WDW for this trip but there is always 2009 right?

This is a self portrait of me on the Lilly Belle in Disneyland from 2008.

You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it takes people to make the dream a reality.
- Walt Disney

Last edited by EastYorkDisneyFan; 06-21-2010 at 01:12 PM.
Old 10-15-2008, 11:48 PM   #2
EastYorkDisneyFan
DIS Veteran

So now we get to the details for my upcoming trip.

April 30th to May 5th 2009 - Disneyland Hotel for WestFest 2009

Pages 7- 11 (sorry no links between posts)

August 29 2009 to September 5th 2009 - Pop Century with free Dinning

Pages 12 -

You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it takes people to make the dream a reality.
- Walt Disney

Last edited by EastYorkDisneyFan; 09-23-2009 at 01:32 AM. Reason: adding page info
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-23-2008, 12:26 AM   #3
EastYorkDisneyFan
DIS Veteran

Just moving this up. Also can anyone tell me how to link to this in my signiture?

- Walt Disney
Old 11-06-2008, 05:48 AM   #4
tiggerbell
DIS Veteran

OK - Thomas - we will be overlapping by 1 daay at Pop Century - my group arrived on the 4th of September!!!

I WANT TO SEE YOU THIS TRIP!!!

Ooh, that sounded scary didn't it?
Old 11-06-2008, 10:24 AM   #5
EastYorkDisneyFan
DIS Veteran

Strangely that doesn't sound scary. Considering how over the last two summers I have met people from another. Some of wich I know by name others by screen name only.

- Walt Disney
Old 11-09-2008, 10:34 PM   #6
EastYorkDisneyFan
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggerbell View Post
OK - Thomas - we will be overlapping by 1 daay at Pop Century - my group arrived on the 4th of September!!!

I WANT TO SEE YOU THIS TRIP!!!

Ooh, that sounded scary didn't it?
maybe we should have an iluminations meet?

- Walt Disney
Old 11-10-2008, 06:45 AM   #7
tiggerbell
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastYorkDisneyFan View Post
maybe we should have an iluminations meet?
Well, if I'm reading this right - we are arriving the 4th and you are leaving the 5th... We plan to spend Friday afternoon at the pool at Pop and then we'll go to the MNSSHP that night (I'm assuming the schedule won't change for next year, of course.)
Old 11-10-2008, 11:30 AM   #8
EastYorkDisneyFan
DIS Veteran

Who knows maybe they will have MNSSHP in august of 2009. Maybe i should meet you for that.

- Walt Disney
Old 11-12-2008, 05:54 AM   #9
Kymie
Mouseketeer

My birthday is the 5th!! Just thought I'd mention that whilst subbin
Old 11-12-2008, 11:25 PM   #10
EastYorkDisneyFan
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymie View Post
My birthday is the 5th!! Just thought I'd mention that whilst subbin
That's cool welcome to this thread.

- Walt Disney
Old 11-13-2008, 03:32 PM   #11
DisneyFreak06
DIS Veteran

This looks like an awesome trip, so I'm jumping in to read along!
Tina the F.I. Kindergarten Pop Century (06) Pop Century (07) POFQ (09) All Star Music (09) All Star Movies and Grand Floridian(10) DL HoJo Anaheim (12) Port Orleans Riverside (12) DL Carousel Inn (13) Art of Animation and Pop (13)Sports and POR (14)

My Trip Reports:
Someone left their inside b*** on the toilet (WDW, July/Aug 2014) Dorothy and Blanche: a tale of leftover shoes and lost things! My Club 33 Disneyland trip! July 2013A Blast from the Past (2009!)The trip to make up for the cold (WDW, July 2012) I'm never staying home for March Break again (Disneyland, March 2012) You little sneak, a TR with lies and pictures (WDW, July/Aug 2010)
Old 11-14-2008, 12:31 AM   #12
EastYorkDisneyFan
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFreak06 View Post
This looks like an awesome trip, so I'm jumping in to read along!
Welcome.

- Walt Disney
Old 11-26-2008, 10:46 PM   #13
EastYorkDisneyFan
DIS Veteran

Ok nothing new to report. Execpet I did get a phone call the last week from a 407 number, they hung up or I lost the signal before I got an answer and didn't get a call back. I looked up the number on 411.com and found ou it dosnt exist. I wonder if it was DCL or WDW?

- Walt Disney
Old 01-04-2009, 11:10 PM   #14
EastYorkDisneyFan
DIS Veteran

This is just a quick message to wish everyone a happy topsy turvey day (if you want more info on it watch the hunchbac of nortre dame)

- Walt Disney
Old 01-12-2009, 11:05 PM   #15
Mommarella
Earning My Ears

Just wanted to let you know that I followed the link in your signature from Jaime's PTR, and I'm here !!! Sounds like you have a pretty good trip planned !!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: