Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-04-2009, 09:16 PM   #271
RoyalVizier
I'm sorry... I'm a gutless flip-flopper
No wonder I never get my wife flowers... they're so complicated
My favorite spot is right in front of Italy
So Bleahlicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by nenner1 View Post
I was totally lurking on your PTR yesterday!
Uh uh, no lurking allowed! Post!!

Can't wait to read more!!
March 17th, 2007 - 7 Night Eastern Cruise Aboard the Disney Magic -Read the trip report!
June 20th, 2009 - 7 Night Eastern Cruise Aboard the Disney Magic - The Trip Report is underway!
November 28th, 2010 - 4 Night Cruise Aboard the Disney Wonder
February 12, 2011 - 7 Night Eastern Cruise Aboard the Disney Magic

Upcoming Trips:

???
RoyalVizier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 10:10 PM   #272
anewmac
Ive got nothing planned whats an OCVP to do?

Quote:

(and of note, last year I *was* growing a child during that timeframe!!)

I hope you have an awesome cruise!!! Can't wait to read about it! I was totally lurking on your PTR yesterday!
GROWING A CHILD lmao.. you make yourself sound like a plant LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalVizier View Post
Uh uh, no lurking allowed! Post!!

OH MAN.. im gonna have to go over there I was supposed to be on that cruise.. but we opted to do 10days at the World instead... im bummed now
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-05-2009, 07:44 AM   #273
livingis2me
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalVizier View Post
C'mon Jen, who needs sleep?
Old 06-12-2009, 07:41 AM   #274
annichan
There's a platypus controlling me, he's underneath the table

Woohoo, I've finally caught up with you! Read all three trippies and am now ready to put enormous pressure on you to continue writing this one
(yeah right, as if I was allowed to say anything, I can't even finish my dining report! )

I really enjoy reading your reports, and they make me look forward so much to my own first cruise!

2005: It all started with DLP Disneyland Paris (3 nights) / 2009: Honeymoon at Wilderness Lodge (15 nights)
2010: Magic Western Caribbean, then BCV (11 nights) / 2011: Magic Mediterranean Cruise (Magic, 11 nights)
2011: Our return to Disneyland Resort Paris (4 nights) / August 2012: NYC to Castaway Cay and Canada (B2B, Magic, 13 nights)
2013: Westbound Panama Canal Cruise (Wonder, 14 nights) + 3 days at Disneyland / 2014: Westbound Transatlantic and Southern Caribbean (B2B, Magic, 21 nights)

annichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 01:05 PM   #275
nenner1
I must've been distracted by the Cafe Press Logo Thong talk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by annichan View Post
Woohoo, I've finally caught up with you! Read all three trippies and am now ready to put enormous pressure on you to continue writing this one
(yeah right, as if I was allowed to say anything, I can't even finish my dining report! )

I really enjoy reading your reports, and they make me look forward so much to my own first cruise!
Aww, thanks...and it's not too late to finish yours, you're only a couple of months removed...not nearly a year like me!

It will likely be a few weeks before I can get another installment up. The laptop is going in this weekend for service (the one with the bad cord, not the one with the bad screen) and I just can't handle doing that much typing on my ipod..LOL!

Thanks for reading, it's fun to get to know fellow cruisers!

Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas 9/2011- NEW! TRIP REPORT! - Disney Magic 7 Night Western 10/2010: Trip Report - Royal Caribbean Independence of the Seas 1/2010: Trip Report and Videos - Disney Magic 7 Night Western Double Dip 09/08: Trip Report - Disney Wonder 3 Night Bahamas 10/07: Trip Report - Disney Wonder 4 Night Bahamas 03/07: Trip Report
nenner1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 03:32 PM   #276
angelmav
DIS Veteran

Just found this last night and have been reading intently! I cant wait to hear what happened on the rest of the trip! All the great TR's have coninced us to try a DCL cruise for ourelves next summer!
angelmav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 12:54 PM   #277
nenner1

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelmav View Post
Just found this last night and have been reading intently! I cant wait to hear what happened on the rest of the trip! All the great TR's have coninced us to try a DCL cruise for ourelves next summer!
Thanks so much for reading! You definitely should try a cruise on DCL! They are so, so, so much fun!

It will be a little bit before I can get more up but I promise it will be worth checking back for!

Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas 9/2011- NEW! TRIP REPORT! - Disney Magic 7 Night Western 10/2010: Trip Report - Royal Caribbean Independence of the Seas 1/2010: Trip Report and Videos - Disney Magic 7 Night Western Double Dip 09/08: Trip Report - Disney Wonder 3 Night Bahamas 10/07: Trip Report - Disney Wonder 4 Night Bahamas 03/07: Trip Report
Old 06-15-2009, 03:58 PM   #278
The Sloan Ranger
Earning My Ears

What a great read...As always. Thanks for sharing.
The Sloan Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 10:51 AM   #279
nenner1

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sloan Ranger View Post
What a great read...As always. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks so much for reading! I'm glad you enjoy it!

Once these dance recitals are over I will be back with my nose to the grindstone!

Old 06-22-2009, 12:15 PM   #280
MagicMe
DIS Veteran

OMG - I can't believe I hadn't found this until now!!!! I'm totally caught up awaiting the next installment!!!!

Well, I now have reason to take another Western. We never really hit the shops in town and I never knew that Margaritaville was like a little complex with pool and everything. Definitely have to check that out.
Disney Fantasy - SEP12; Disney Dream/OKW - OCT11; Disney Wonder - Alaska AUG11; Disney Magic WBTA - Sep10; Disney Magic - Sep08; WL - Dec07-MVMCP; OKW - Oct/Nov06-MNSSHP; Disney Wonder - Aug06; OKW - Sept05; Disneyland - Jun04; Offsite - Dec03-MVMCP; Poly - Aug02; POR/Wonder - Aug00; POR - Jul99; And many more...

MagicMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 03:45 PM   #281
nenner1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicMe View Post
OMG - I can't believe I hadn't found this until now!!!! I'm totally caught up awaiting the next installment!!!!
LMAO, I thought you were already here! That must have been the last one...LOL!

But don't feel bad, you just found me but the good news (I think) is that I'm only halfway done.... I just hope I can remember what happened when I get around to the ending!

Quote:
Well, I now have reason to take another Western. We never really hit the shops in town and I never knew that Margaritaville was like a little complex with pool and everything. Definitely have to check that out.
Yea, it was so much fun. GC M-Ville has by far been the best of the M-Villes out there around (I do admit to enjoying Orlando also). We went to Cozumel too but that one is not as much of a "complex". I hear Montego Bay M-Ville is even better than Cayman so I hope to make it there someday.

Glad to have you onboard!

As to this TR it may still be a bit before I can get an update. The laptop with the bad cord has been taken in for service and I do have the one with the broken screen rigged up to a small monitor but it isn't really useful for staring at for the several hours it takes to do a TR installment.

I hope you all can hang in there becuase there is much more adventure and fun (not necessarily in that order) to come!

Jen

Old 06-28-2009, 09:34 PM   #282
anewmac
Ive got nothing planned whats an OCVP to do?

Hey was wondering you going to do a trippy for the Oasis... I think you need to do something like a compaire... cuz we might be going on that one next year... or the crud.. whats the name of it.. Freedom?
Old 06-30-2009, 03:50 PM   #283
nenner1

Quote:
Originally Posted by anewmac View Post
Hey was wondering you going to do a trippy for the Oasis... I think you need to do something like a compaire... cuz we might be going on that one next year... or the crud.. whats the name of it.. Freedom?
Oh TOTALLY I am going to compare/contrast them. I am actually really excited about it.....

....but.....

Last I heard from my mom, she does not think the Oasis cruise might not be going off. She deduces this cuz there is no mention of it on my cousins facebook (or of her fiancee, lol........you'd think if the wedding was off, they'd uhh...tell us or something)

Anyway if for some reason we do not end up going on the Oasis, we have an alternate lined up, an 8-night eastern on the Independence the next week. The Independence of the Seas is the same class as the Freedom of the Seas so that would actually be more relevant to what you guys are planning. Have you seen the RCCL travel channel shows? There is a good one with Samantha Brown on the Freedom and I think there is a special on the Independence too. I just erased a bunch of them off my DVR recently.

(shh but I am actually kindof hoping that the wedding cruise falls through. As much as I would enjoy being on that ship the thought of an 8 night and no wedding taking up our whole St. Thomas day plus no crazy relatives is really sounding good...LOL, I am a horrible person!)

Old 06-30-2009, 09:32 PM   #284
livingis2me
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Oh TOTALLY

(shh but I am actually kindof hoping that the wedding cruise falls through. As much as I would enjoy being on that ship the thought of an 8 night and no wedding taking up our whole St. Thomas day plus no crazy relatives is really sounding good...LOL, I am a horrible person!)
Don't forget the fact that it will be $2000+ cheaper.
Old 07-03-2009, 04:45 PM   #285
kileybeth
DIS Veteran

Been lurkin' and learnin' on your trippie for awhile now, just thought I would delurk and tell you I love the picture laden reports. Your pics are fabulous but then your family is quite handsome, makes the shots so much nicer!

Can't wait to see/hear more.

Already planning on Margarittaville and Coconuts!

AUG 1977, OCT 1985, OCT 1986, DEC 1988, DEC 1991, FEB 1995, JAN 2000, DEC 2001, FEB 2005, SEPT 2005, JAN 2007, SEPT 2007 and again SEPT 2007!MAR/APRIL 2008, SEPT 2008
Our 1st Cruise Ever on the Disney Magic 9/18-26/2009
Our 2nd Cruise on the Magic EBTA April 2010
WDW Dec 2010 WDW Jan 2011 WDW Jan 2012

And many more I am dreaming about and holding a onboard discount for!URL="http://www.disboards.com/"][/URL]
kileybeth is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: