Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2008, 06:28 PM   #1411
sand2270
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawasdave View Post
LOL just teasing you.
Old 12-17-2008, 07:20 PM   #1412
ttester9612
Magical Moments

I'm back....

Dad really enjoyed his Disney adventure, but I believe we tired him out or he tired us out. Dad and my family (son, sister and brother-in-law) enjoyed meeting my DisFriends. Dad especially liked Timmy.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-17-2008, 07:31 PM   #1413
rebecca06261
DIS Pirate Wench

Location: Living in Fantasy Land on most days but sleeping in Spring Hill, FL

T- What exactly went on between Timmy and your dad???? She has mentioned on several threads that she especially enjoyed meeting him as well lol

At any rate, I'm glad you made it home safely, and I made certain to tell my dad what a phenomenal lady he was missing out on
Old 12-17-2008, 07:41 PM   #1414
ttester9612
Magical Moments

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca06261 View Post
T- What exactly went on between Timmy and your dad???? She has mentioned on several threads that she especially enjoyed meeting him as well lol

At any rate, I'm glad you made it home safely, and I made certain to tell my dad what a phenomenal lady he was missing out on
Nothing went on between them. Timmy is just a very lovable person where everyone falls in love with her. Especially when she's making funny faces against the window at POP Everything, trying to get our attention. That was priceless.

It's ashamed your dad wasn't there Rebecca, he would have fun with me. I would love to meet him some day.
Old 12-17-2008, 08:41 PM   #1415
ANTSS2001
Talented Poet
I have been addicted since I tasted them at the parks 3 years ago!
One less thing for me to think about
Hello peeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttester9612 View Post
I'm back....

Dad really enjoyed his Disney adventure, but I believe we tired him out or he tired us out. Dad and my family (son, sister and brother-in-law) enjoyed meeting my DisFriends. Dad especially liked Timmy.
well... the question is have he met other diser this past trip ??? because if not... well that is why... he got no other choice

And I to Dad!!! he is full of spunk!!! I know I can pull alot of funny stories out of him!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttester9612 View Post
Nothing went on between them. Timmy is just a very lovable person where everyone falls in love with her. Especially when she's making funny faces against the window at POP Everything, trying to get our attention. That was priceless.

It's ashamed your dad wasn't there Rebecca, he would have fun with me. I would love to meet him some day.
Well everybody think I am really crazy... all the families along the windows about 4 table were laughing at me.. and I kept making those faces.. and low and behold !! FInally TT noticed me... sheesshhh

Old 12-17-2008, 10:27 PM   #1416
Johnfish

DIS Bandwith is a terrible thing to waste

Hi All,

Got back last night... What an amazing 5 day trip! I am still trying to recover. Disney vacations are not always relaxing vacations. Saw some great shows and fireworks... got to be THAT GUY at the Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor... Wore out Tower of Terror (thanks Angy and G LOL) and met some great new friends from the DIS.

It was a bitter sweet trip as I am not sure when I will be able to return again.

A big thanks to Sha for inviting me to Jellyrolls to help celebrate Caits impending bondage.... err marriage.

And a HUGE thanks to Angy for letting me tag along with her and G at the parks and dinners. I had and AWESOME time.

John
8/05 at Pop Century and POFQ
8/04 at Coronado Springs with hurricane Charlie
December 1984 offsite
Old 12-18-2008, 12:04 AM   #1417
libertybell7
DIS Veteran

Welcome back everyone...

Where are the pic's ?
Old 12-18-2008, 07:30 AM   #1418
buena vista
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnfish View Post
Hi All,

Got back last night... What an amazing 5 day trip! I am still trying to recover. Disney vacations are not always relaxing vacations. Saw some great shows and fireworks... got to be THAT GUY at the Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor... Wore out Tower of Terror (thanks Angy and G LOL) and met some great new friends from the DIS.

It was a bitter sweet trip as I am not sure when I will be able to return again.

A big thanks to Sha for inviting me to Jellyrolls to help celebrate Caits impending bondage.... err marriage.

And a HUGE thanks to Angy for letting me tag along with her and G at the parks and dinners. I had and AWESOME time.

John
It was great to meet you John! Glad you're back safely and enjoyed your time!
Disneyland 1983, 1994, 2005; CBR 1992; POFQ 1993; OKW 1994-2003 multiple times; CSR 1998; BWV 1999; SSR May 2006; OKW April 2007 & 2008; POFQ - September 2008; off-site December 2008. OKW March 2009; POP May 2009, off-site July 2009, off-site December 2009, January 2010, BWV May 2010, off-site September 2010, December 2010, February 2011 OKW, December 2011 SSR
Old 12-18-2008, 07:34 AM   #1419
acm563
Passionate for Life~Are we there yet?~A dream is a wish your heart makes....~Can we all just get along~No more drama please

Quote:
Hi All,

John
You are welcome.....and sorry I didnt take any pics this go around but it was nice to see and be seen by all....
Old 12-18-2008, 07:35 AM   #1420
ANTSS2001
Talented Poet
I have been addicted since I tasted them at the parks 3 years ago!
One less thing for me to think about
Hello peeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by acm563 View Post
You are welcome.....and sorry I didnt take any pics this go around but it was nice to see and be seen by all....
You were there ??????

Old 12-18-2008, 07:46 AM   #1421
Carrieannew
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Hi All,

John
Hey John

Thank you so much for driving some of us crazy people around. I had a blast.
Many memories to be talked about for a long time.

Great to meet you!!
Dec 2005 - SSR, Dolphin & POP, Sept 2006 Asmo, Sept 2007 Asmo, Feb 2008 1st Solo Trip POP, May 2008 POP, June 2008 Asmo, Aug 2008 POP, Oct 2008 offsite, Dec 2008 POP, May 2009 POP Singles Take 2, Aug 2009 VWL & POP, May/June 2011 POFQ/ASmu, Oct 2011 POP, Dec 2011 SSR , Feb 12 Offsite, Sept/Oct 2012 AKV
Old 12-18-2008, 07:48 AM   #1422
Carrieannew
DIS Veteran

I love dismeets.

Anyone have anymore coming up? Say this weekend? I am sure there are some locals meeting other semi locals.
Dec 2005 - SSR, Dolphin & POP, Sept 2006 Asmo, Sept 2007 Asmo, Feb 2008 1st Solo Trip POP, May 2008 POP, June 2008 Asmo, Aug 2008 POP, Oct 2008 offsite, Dec 2008 POP, May 2009 POP Singles Take 2, Aug 2009 VWL & POP, May/June 2011 POFQ/ASmu, Oct 2011 POP, Dec 2011 SSR , Feb 12 Offsite, Sept/Oct 2012 AKV
Old 12-18-2008, 07:57 AM   #1423
acm563
Passionate for Life~Are we there yet?~A dream is a wish your heart makes....~Can we all just get along~No more drama please

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANTSS2001 View Post
You were there ??????
Nope, it wasnt me, I deny it all....Just ask JohnEric or Carrie or JohnFish...nope, I was so sad that I didnt get to go as there were some really sweet ppl I was looking forward to meeting..I guess that means I will just have to make a trip back to the world in a month or so to make up for it...
Old 12-18-2008, 09:15 AM   #1424
PirateMel
DIS Veteran

Okay back to work for me today
Better here than drying off more tools - anyway.

I can be packed in about half an hour if anyone wants to head to the airport Tomorrow's storm will put me over the edge.

It was nice to meet some new people this trip. TIMMY - still have not met you yet

The boys had a BLAST - and so did I. Now I know what I missed out by not having good kids My cousins are really lucky.

Next adventure ??????
Old 12-18-2008, 09:56 AM   #1425
acm563

Quote:
Originally Posted by PirateMel View Post
Okay back to work for me today
Better here than drying off more tools - anyway.

I can be packed in about half an hour if anyone wants to head to the airport Tomorrow's storm will put me over the edge.

It was nice to meet some new people this trip. TIMMY - still have not met you yet

The boys had a BLAST - and so did I. Now I know what I missed out by not having good kids My cousins are really lucky.

Next adventure
??????
..and that is what I find so wonderful about the sweet people I have met on the disboards, some of us have formed life long friendships and I think the next adventure will be waiting for us all just around the corner...(or the turn of the calendar page... )

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: