Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2008, 09:57 AM   #1351
MOREMICKEYFORME
2 Pirates + 2 Princesses= 1 Family!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawasdave View Post
Awwwwwwww, Mel I am very sorry for all the problems..wish there was some way we could all help...just know that your friends here are thinkin of ya and sending magical Disney Wishes your way...

...and as the supposed Blizzard heads my way for Friday I am here to vote that we all move to Orlando..all in favor say IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII....
IIIIIIII, Count me in...6 inches of snow before today is thru, then 6 more for Friday, then 8 more predicted for Sunday...
Old 12-17-2008, 09:59 AM   #1352
tawasdave
I may be getting older..but refuse to grow up

Quote:
Originally Posted by acm563 View Post
Oh, a little OT , but I just wanted to be certain to post that it has been affirmed that y'all is indeed a real word When I am speaking to one of you, I say you but when it is plural it is y'all..... JohnEric is now my favorite diser for agreeing with me on that Now he will just have to post his affirmation on this ... and then y'all can no longer tease me about it
Oh tease we will...every one knows its youz all...come on get with the program....
Register to remove

Old 12-17-2008, 10:08 AM   #1353
acm563
Passionate for Life~Are we there yet?~A dream is a wish your heart makes....~Can we all just get along~No more drama please

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawasdave View Post
Oh tease we will...every one knows its youz all...come on get with the program....
"Youz all"??????????????? I dont think I have ever heard that one... must be a MI thing... Youse guys, yes, but not youz all... At least y'all is correct grammar...meaning you all...but youz and youse are not even words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think you have permanent brain freeze up there where it is freezing cold, along with your inactivity.............
Old 12-17-2008, 10:14 AM   #1354
PirateMel
DIS Veteran

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

That you all again - you are the bestest ever !
Old 12-17-2008, 10:21 AM   #1355
katydidbug1
Mrs. Smee, My Heart Belongs to a Pirate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha View Post
Glad you enjoyed yourself. They do tend to forget things like olives... whip cream.. cherries... dont they Cait??? and as far as the drinks having double entendres... I have NO Idea what you could be referring too
Yes they do tend to forget things. LOL...good thing for them, they had what we needed for our double entendres shots I did tell JohnFish, that he really didn't want to know what that was called..lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmielee View Post
If there was no whip cream... then what in the world was being displayed in the pic I got?
Oh no hon....no worries there....the last trip, they short changed us...lol They came through for us this time.

Quote:
Didnt you know this board is full of people who revel in double entendres, drinks or otherwise.... and yes I do think JRs leads a person to do things they would never ordinarily do.... The image of G gving Cait a lap dance (see what you missed ...lol) is burned in my brain for a very long time.... I would have never dreamed he was actually going to go thru with that request.... (Gee thanks Carrie for offering his services)
Angy...you never dreamed he would go through with that request.....NEITHER did I...lol...Bad Carrie...lol. I think I turned 3 shades of red and purple. Not sure what was worse, the embarrasment..lol or that his mother was sitting 3 people away...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrieannew View Post
Your very welcome. I thought it was very nice of me to offer and knew he would go through with it.
Just remember Miss Carrie....I have a very long memory....lol....you will never know when or where, but I will get you...lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PirateMel View Post
Thanks everyone for the well wished, I really can use them.
Cait had to witness me melting down, and she really is a GREAT friend.

The saga continues - just talked to the insurance co, and 'ground water' is NOT covered. So what the $%^# do I pay insurance for.

So I am up to seven contractor bags full of trash, and have about 2/3 of the cellar done. Three feet of water does a lot of damage.

Oh well, I still have a house , so looking on the bright side, I got to spring clean the cellar early
Mel....anything else you need, you know where to find me. I wish I could have done more for you yesterday
Old 12-17-2008, 10:32 AM   #1356
sand2270
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PirateMel View Post
Thanks everyone for the well wished, I really can use them.
Cait had to witness me melting down, and she really is a GREAT friend.

The saga continues - just talked to the insurance co, and 'ground water' is NOT covered. So what the $%^# do I pay insurance for.

So I am up to seven contractor bags full of trash, and have about 2/3 of the cellar done. Three feet of water does a lot of damage.

Oh well, I still have a house , so looking on the bright side, I got to spring clean the cellar early
Mel, sorry to hear about your house troubles I could not even imagine.
Old 12-17-2008, 10:51 AM   #1357
acm563
Passionate for Life~Are we there yet?~A dream is a wish your heart makes....~Can we all just get along~No more drama please

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydidbug1 View Post
[COLOR="Magenta"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]

Angy...you never dreamed he would go through with that request.....NEITHER did I...lol...Bad Carrie...lol. I think I turned 3 shades of red and purple. Not sure what was worse, the embarrasment..lol or that his mother was sitting 3 people away...lol
Yes, Genesis did say thats why he didnt finish it, he didnt want to embarrass you . One thing we can never claim is that Genesis is shy and that is indeed something I did not need to see, and just glad that he truly didnt "get into character"

Quote:

Just remember Miss Carrie....I have a very long memory....lol....you will never know when or where, but I will get you...lol.
Well, there will be more trips with G involved Cait... and he kind of got even with her on EE
Old 12-17-2008, 11:59 AM   #1358
Carrieannew
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Yes, Genesis did say thats why he didnt finish it, he didnt want to embarrass you . One thing we can never claim is that Genesis is shy and that is indeed something I did not need to see, and just glad that he truly didnt "get into character"

Well, there will be more trips with G involved Cait... and he kind of got even with her on EE

Wish I got a lap dance.. so short changed
Dec 2005 - SSR, Dolphin & POP, Sept 2006 Asmo, Sept 2007 Asmo, Feb 2008 1st Solo Trip POP, May 2008 POP, June 2008 Asmo, Aug 2008 POP, Oct 2008 offsite, Dec 2008 POP, May 2009 POP Singles Take 2, Aug 2009 VWL & POP, May/June 2011 POFQ/ASmu, Oct 2011 POP, Dec 2011 SSR , Feb 12 Offsite, Sept/Oct 2012 AKV
Old 12-17-2008, 12:24 PM   #1359
acm563

Quote:

Wish I got a lap dance.. so short changed

Oh my...............................................
Old 12-17-2008, 12:51 PM   #1360
feettklr
Earning My Ears

Hi everyone

Well, I am new here. I am a 40 year old single man who has no kids, although I do love children. I am a huge fan of Disney and I used to work there. Now I am a children's photographer and an actor.
If there are any single ladies around 28 to 39 who would like to chat, let me know. If you have kids, that is fine.
Old 12-17-2008, 12:56 PM   #1361
Carrieannew
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Oh my...............................................
The single rider line really works well for singles. You never know who you might meet. Or have a quick oh wait.. family board
Dec 2005 - SSR, Dolphin & POP, Sept 2006 Asmo, Sept 2007 Asmo, Feb 2008 1st Solo Trip POP, May 2008 POP, June 2008 Asmo, Aug 2008 POP, Oct 2008 offsite, Dec 2008 POP, May 2009 POP Singles Take 2, Aug 2009 VWL & POP, May/June 2011 POFQ/ASmu, Oct 2011 POP, Dec 2011 SSR , Feb 12 Offsite, Sept/Oct 2012 AKV
Old 12-17-2008, 01:43 PM   #1362
sand2270
DIS Veteran

Quote:
The single rider line really works well for singles. You never know who you might meet. Or have a quick oh wait.. family board
are there some hidden corners/side rooms/unlocked closets in those line queues you are not telling us about??
Old 12-17-2008, 01:44 PM   #1363
sand2270
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by feettklr View Post
Well, I am new here. I am a 40 year old single man who has no kids, although I do love children. I am a huge fan of Disney and I used to work there. Now I am a children's photographer and an actor.
If there are any single ladies around 28 to 39 who would like to chat, let me know. If you have kids, that is fine.
welcome...you are in the right place.
Old 12-17-2008, 01:45 PM   #1364
Carrieannew
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sand2270 View Post
are there some hidden corners/side rooms/unlocked closets in those line queues you are not telling us about??

Yes as a matter of fact there are. And at some point there is a flash.. and then the next thing you know...
Old 12-17-2008, 01:48 PM   #1365
MOREMICKEYFORME
2 Pirates + 2 Princesses= 1 Family!

Quote:

Yes as a matter of fact there are. And at some point there is a flash.. and then the next thing you know...
My, My...I need to find that line...
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: