Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 11-10-2008, 04:12 PM   #796
sand2270
DIS Veteran
 
sand2270's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 2,971

Quote:
Originally Posted by black562 View Post
I've not even been back two months and already I'm ready for the World again. I wish I were getting ready to go back again, I had so much fun.
Joe....just get some starbucks and taffy and you can probably recreate some of the magic that was your caffiene/sugar highs.
sand2270 is offline  
Old 11-10-2008, 07:25 PM   #797
cdn ears
DIS Veteran
 
cdn ears's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: 2,300 km north of the World
Posts: 654

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydidbug1 View Post
Good Morning from Snowy Vermont.

Hey STEVE!!....Did you send this snow to us? As punishment for tempting you with Ben and Jerry's.
How can I send you something that I don't have (yet), you probably just cursed me!!!

Forgot to ask you how you knew that the peanut butter ice cream tasted "EXACTLY" like a frozen peanut butter cup --- sounds like Hershey has been visiting your freezer!!!
__________________
[IMG]http://www.********************/timers/tickers/c3uisdwg0f9vz3r8.png[/IMG]
cdn ears is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 11-10-2008, 09:21 PM   #798
katydidbug1
Mrs. Smee, My Heart Belongs to a Pirate.
 
katydidbug1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: El Dorado, AR
Posts: 2,010

Evening All~

So our weekend in VT is coming to an end. Back to reality tomorrow. We have had a fun and relaxing weekend up here. Mel did some work, and I did a little wedding research. Of course there was some ice cream (yes Steve the Hershy fairy did indeed leave leave peanut butter cups in my freezer) and some shopping.

So back to Boston, and packing for Decmeber for me And waiting not so patiently to find out if I got a second interview for the job I interview for on Friday.

Have a great night!!!
__________________
Me (40) DH (50) DSD (18) O'Malley Sebastian Sulley Mike
Last Trip: September 2013 Next Trips: August 2014, November 2014 and January 2015
katydidbug1 is offline  
Old 11-10-2008, 11:22 PM   #799
black562
Dept of Redundancy Dept
 
black562's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,196

Quote:
Originally Posted by sand2270 View Post
Joe....just get some starbucks and taffy and you can probably recreate some of the magic that was your caffiene/sugar highs.
Ya know...perhaps I shared a few TOO MANY pictures with you while I was at WDW? I suppose I'll have to watch my caffiene/sugar intake while in Vegas huh?
__________________
Joe
1973-1994 - Off Site | 1995 - Carribbean Beach, All Star Music, Beach Club | 1996 - Dixie Landings
1997 - Off Site
| 1998 - Polynesian | 1999 - All Star Music | 2000 - Riverside | 2001 - All Star Music
2002 - All Star Movies, All Star Sports, All Star Music | 2003 - Riverside | 2005 - Pop Century
2006 - All Star Music, Riverside, All Star Sports, Pop Century
| 2007 - Pop Century | 2008 - Pop Century
2009 - Dolphin, Pop Century | 2010 - Riverside | 2012 - All Star Music | 2013 - Coronado Springs
2014 - Coronado Springs



black562 is offline  
Old 11-11-2008, 06:25 AM   #800
jadedbeauty14304
DIS Veteran
 
jadedbeauty14304's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Niagara Falls, NY
Posts: 2,123

Good morning everyone! Southwest did it to me again! I just got 57 dollar flights nonstop to and from MCO so I booked a little getaway (1/24-1/27)with Tawney at Carribean Beach Resort and I booked one of their new Pirate Rooms!! Tawney loves loves loves pirates! I got my AP discount, and added on the quick service dining plan too. How exciting!!

Hope everyone has a great day!

And Happy Veterans Day ... to any Vets who may read this, thank you from the bottom of my heart for your service to our country. It is greatly appreciated.
__________________
ASMu8/05 POP2/07 CSR12/07 POP5/08 DTD/POP8/08 BCV/BWV9/08 ASMo11/08 Offsite12/08, CBR1/09, POP/BCV 5/09, POP 6/09, BWV/SSR 8/09, BWV/ASMo 10/09, POFQ/ASMo 4/10
Tracy 33 DD 12
jadedbeauty14304 is offline  
Old 11-11-2008, 07:17 AM   #801
Ilivetogo
I really DO want to live there!
I circulate my paper clips at work so they all get used or I feel like they'd be sad if they didn't get a "turn".
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Suburbs of Philadelphia
Posts: 8,288

You've got to be kidding me? How did you find flights for that price? Wow! Lucky you. I'd go down every third weekend if I could find those prices! We're looking for the prices to fall, but they're not going down much from here at Philadelphia. Bummer.

Lucky you!!!
__________________
Kris
Ilivetogo is offline  
Old 11-11-2008, 08:08 AM   #802
jadedbeauty14304
DIS Veteran
 
jadedbeauty14304's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Niagara Falls, NY
Posts: 2,123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilivetogo View Post
You've got to be kidding me? How did you find flights for that price? Wow! Lucky you. I'd go down every third weekend if I could find those prices! We're looking for the prices to fall, but they're not going down much from here at Philadelphia. Bummer.

Lucky you!!!
for my dates in and out of Philadelphia is only 79 bucks each way.... Check out the sale Southwest has going on now!
http://www.southwest.com/hotfares/ho...ml?src=e111108
__________________
ASMu8/05 POP2/07 CSR12/07 POP5/08 DTD/POP8/08 BCV/BWV9/08 ASMo11/08 Offsite12/08, CBR1/09, POP/BCV 5/09, POP 6/09, BWV/SSR 8/09, BWV/ASMo 10/09, POFQ/ASMo 4/10
Tracy 33 DD 12
jadedbeauty14304 is offline  
Old 11-11-2008, 11:31 PM   #803
sand2270
DIS Veteran
 
sand2270's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 2,971

well...I changed my reservation again LOL. I couldn't pass up the 7 for 4 deal and my SW agent was able to change my existing reservation. So we are now doing 7 nights at Beach Club (only paying for 4 WOO HOO!!) and 3 at Pop.

My DD was a little bummed, she wanted to stay at Pop longer...until I explained that Beach Club has a pool slide. She is a sucker for pool slides...that made it all better.

6 months to go...it's killing me!!!
sand2270 is offline  
Old 11-11-2008, 11:59 PM   #804
libertybell7
DIS Veteran
 
libertybell7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: With Duckie
Posts: 1,036

Quote:
Originally Posted by sand2270 View Post
well...I changed my reservation again LOL. I couldn't pass up the 7 for 4 deal and my SW agent was able to change my existing reservation. So we are now doing 7 nights at Beach Club (only paying for 4 WOO HOO!!) and 3 at Pop.

My DD was a little bummed, she wanted to stay at Pop longer...until I explained that Beach Club has a pool slide. She is a sucker for pool slides...that made it all better.

6 months to go...it's killing me!!!
Pool slides rule!!!
__________________
Shawn and Jill
libertybell7 is offline  
Old 11-12-2008, 12:01 AM   #805
sand2270
DIS Veteran
 
sand2270's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 2,971

Quote:
Originally Posted by libertybell7 View Post
Pool slides rule!!!
My daughter would agree with you 100%.

We stayed at one of the Phoenix resorts one weekend and they had a great pool slide. I sat on a chair near the bottom with a book and watched her go up and down that slide for a good two hours straight. Up and down...up and down...I wish I had that much energy.
sand2270 is offline  
Old 11-12-2008, 12:06 AM   #806
libertybell7
DIS Veteran
 
libertybell7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: With Duckie
Posts: 1,036

Quote:
Originally Posted by sand2270 View Post
My daughter would agree with you 100%.

We stayed at one of the Phoenix resorts one weekend and they had a great pool slide. I sat on a chair near the bottom with a book and watched her go up and down that slide for a good two hours straight. Up and down...up and down...I wish I had that much energy.

We do have that energy......It just hurts us a day later.....I speak from experiance....Still fun though...
__________________
Shawn and Jill
libertybell7 is offline  
Old 11-12-2008, 12:07 AM   #807
sand2270
DIS Veteran
 
sand2270's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 2,971

Quote:
Originally Posted by libertybell7 View Post
We do have that energy......It just hurts us a day later.....I speak from experiance....Still fun though...
LOL
sand2270 is offline  
Old 11-12-2008, 06:56 AM   #808
MOREMICKEYFORME
2 Pirates + 2 Princesses= 1 Family!
 
MOREMICKEYFORME's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Vermont
Posts: 1,043

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadedbeauty14304 View Post
Good morning everyone! Southwest did it to me again! I just got 57 dollar flights nonstop to and from MCO so I booked a little getaway (1/24-1/27)with Tawney at Carribean Beach Resort and I booked one of their new Pirate Rooms!! Tawney loves loves loves pirates! I got my AP discount, and added on the quick service dining plan too. How exciting!!

Hope everyone has a great day!

And Happy Veterans Day ... to any Vets who may read this, thank you from the bottom of my heart for your service to our country. It is greatly appreciated.
I'll say it again...
MOREMICKEYFORME is offline  
Old 11-12-2008, 07:21 AM   #809
Ilivetogo
I really DO want to live there!
I circulate my paper clips at work so they all get used or I feel like they'd be sad if they didn't get a "turn".
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Suburbs of Philadelphia
Posts: 8,288

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadedbeauty14304 View Post
for my dates in and out of Philadelphia is only 79 bucks each way.... Check out the sale Southwest has going on now!
http://www.southwest.com/hotfares/ho...ml?src=e111108
I think you nailed it right there ... "for my dates". My problem is that we are going Christmas week! NOT good in the price department. We've decided to take the train this year. A new adventure!!!
__________________
Kris
Ilivetogo is offline  
Old 11-12-2008, 07:32 AM   #810
ahoff
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: LI, NY
Posts: 1,911

I was out running with a coworker over the summer, and asked "why are we doing this?" His reply was "because I love burgers and beer!"

And I found the place to run to - http://www.heartattackgrill.com/index.html

Anywhere near you, Amy?
__________________
ahoff is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.