Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2008, 08:12 PM   #1531
acm563
Passionate for Life~Are we there yet?~A dream is a wish your heart makes....~Can we all just get along~No more drama please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmielee View Post
Thanks so much Angy!! The same to you and G. I'm DYING to tell Noah about his surprise trip in June... once I get past Christmas I won't be so tempted.
lol...It will be the toughest 6 months of your life The first time i took G to WDW was as a surprise for his 17th birthday....I didnt make it to the surprise part

As for Spirit, I would have to go to DC for that and I just hate the traffic too much...but they have been having some great deals...
Old 12-23-2008, 08:42 PM   #1532
Mrsduck101
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sand2270 View Post
Thank you everyone, it was yesteday the 22nd. Let's just say I am recovering today
Happy Day After Your Birthday Amy!

Met my husband on the Disboards!

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-24-2008, 06:27 AM   #1533
Sha
°O°Believes in the Magic and Fairies! ~ Laughter is SUNSHINE you can hear! ~ "Dreams move on if you wait too long"

My Chirstmas wish to each and all, is that you have a wonderful Christmas. That you find the peace, love, magic and joy under your tree and may it fill your home through the coming year. That as you celebrate with family or friends, that you remember those close to your heart who are not with you, for whatever reason, with a smile.

Merry Christmas!!!

Charleston RFTC 2 Kingdoms 1 Day 12/3/2009 Jenroc Lisa
I WEAR PINK FOR THE SURVIVORS, THE FIGHTERS AND THE TAKEN
  • °O° First trip WDW: 1972 ~ Celebrates Every Birthday at WDW ~ AP Holder ~ DVC Member: May '06 SSR, May '07 AKV, Jan '09 BLT
  • °O° Lives close enough to go often (for Pixie Dusting to stay young!) ~ Disney Magazine Spring '05 p 36 ~ Celebrations Magazine March/April & May/June 2009
  • °O° Stays around WDW: DL/POR, POFQ, BC, YC, GF, CB, BWV, OKW, BCV, SOG, SSR, VWL, POP, CR, Dolphin, AKV-JH, BLT, AKV-KV, ASMo, AKL-CL, CS, BC- CL, SSR-Treehouse
Old 12-24-2008, 07:14 AM   #1534
buena vista
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha View Post
My Chirstmas wish to each and all, is that you have a wonderful Christmas. That you find the peace, love, magic and joy under your tree and may it fill your home through the coming year. That as you celebrate with family or friends, that you remember those close to your heart who are not with you, for whatever reason, with a smile.

Merry Christmas!!!
Well said Sha!

Cleo and I want to wish each of you a very Merry Christmas. May the blessings of this special time of year be with you and your loved ones today and always.
Disneyland 1983, 1994, 2005; CBR 1992; POFQ 1993; OKW 1994-2003 multiple times; CSR 1998; BWV 1999; SSR May 2006; OKW April 2007 & 2008; POFQ - September 2008; off-site December 2008. OKW March 2009; POP May 2009, off-site July 2009, off-site December 2009, January 2010, BWV May 2010, off-site September 2010, December 2010, February 2011 OKW, December 2011 SSR
Old 12-24-2008, 07:45 AM   #1535
ttester9612
Magical Moments

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

May you day be merry and bright and all your Christmas wishes come true.

I know I'm a day early but I might not get a chance to say it tomorrow. It's going to be a very busy day for me.
Old 12-24-2008, 09:40 AM   #1536
ahoff
DIS Veteran

An hour left at work today, and I do not expect to be on a computer tomorrow. So, Merry Christmas to everyone! Hope evryone's day is wonderful.

Augie
Old 12-24-2008, 09:48 AM   #1537
ttester9612
Magical Moments

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahoff View Post
An hour left at work today, and I do not expect to be on a computer tomorrow. So, Merry Christmas to everyone! Hope evryone's day is wonderful.

Augie
Short day, Augie, why did you even bother to come into work...

I don't get to leave until 2:30pm.....
Old 12-24-2008, 10:06 AM   #1538
MOREMICKEYFORME
2 Pirates + 2 Princesses= 1 Family!

Quote:
Originally Posted by buena vista View Post
Well said Sha!

Cleo and I want to wish each of you a very Merry Christmas. May the blessings of this special time of year be with you and your loved ones today and always.
Awe...you beat me to it...
Merry Christmas, Dis Friends...
Old 12-24-2008, 10:11 AM   #1539
Kimmielee
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OP. That way when someone does the delete of nevermind edit we know what was thereUncle Larry can do anything!

"She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins" (Matthew 1:21)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone! My Christmas goal is to make sure Noah remembers that Christmas isn't just about Santa and presents. Without the birth of Jesus - this would just be another "day".

My Christmas Wish... is to find a tall, sexy, disney loving guy in my stocking... Hmmmm... perhaps this year???

Old 12-24-2008, 10:25 AM   #1540
acm563
Passionate for Life~Are we there yet?~A dream is a wish your heart makes....~Can we all just get along~No more drama please

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttester9612 View Post
Short day, Augie, why did you even bother to come into work...

I don't get to leave until 2:30pm.....
I was blessed for our offices to close at noon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmielee View Post
"She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins" (Matthew 1:21)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone! My Christmas goal is to make sure Noah remembers that Christmas isn't just about Santa and presents. Without the birth of Jesus - this would just be another "day".

My Christmas Wish... is to find a tall, sexy, disney loving guy in my stocking... Hmmmm... perhaps this year???

Thank you for that reminder Kimmielee, and no truer words have ever been spoken. My favorite part of my December Disney vacations is the joy of the candlelight processional and hearing the story of Christs birth, may we never forget the joy of the reason for the season...

..and as for your Christmas Wish.... and may the reason for the season bring to your life the one that he knows is best to fulfill all of your Christmas Wishes!!!! (and while he is at it if he doesnt mind , I wouldnt mind a tall, sexy something in my Christmas stocking either...lolrof)
Old 12-24-2008, 10:45 AM   #1541
ttester9612
Magical Moments

I'm bored.. ... just counting the hours until I can go home.....you can tell it's the holidays even the threads are slow.....
Old 12-24-2008, 10:59 AM   #1542
sand2270
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrsduck101 View Post
Happy Day After Your Birthday Amy!
Thanks Duckie!!

Merry Christmas Eve everyone!!
Old 12-24-2008, 11:03 AM   #1543
acm563

Quote:
I'm bored.. ... just counting the hours until I can go home.....you can tell it's the holidays even the threads are slow.....
I have been busy all morning, since everyone is coming to my house for Christmas Eve dinner, its just too much of a hassle to cook on Christmas Day with everything that goes on in my world so I had told them last year I was starting a new tradition, dinner the night before and then tomorrow I will make a breakfast casserole and they can have fingerfoods the rest of the day. Tomorrow evening I am going off alone as I am in huge need of some solitude I think and that is my present to myself...All the gifts are bought, but as usual very few are wrapped so tonight will be whirlwind of that, I realized I forgot a few finishing touches for tonights dinner so I am off to the store in a few minutes for that...
Have a wonderful remainder of your day Teresa...
Old 12-24-2008, 11:34 AM   #1544
Sha
°O°Believes in the Magic and Fairies! ~ Laughter is SUNSHINE you can hear! ~ "Dreams move on if you wait too long"

Quote:
Well, you can continue to play with Mr. Potato Head.............

Charleston RFTC 2 Kingdoms 1 Day 12/3/2009 Jenroc Lisa
I WEAR PINK FOR THE SURVIVORS, THE FIGHTERS AND THE TAKEN
  • °O° First trip WDW: 1972 ~ Celebrates Every Birthday at WDW ~ AP Holder ~ DVC Member: May '06 SSR, May '07 AKV, Jan '09 BLT
  • °O° Lives close enough to go often (for Pixie Dusting to stay young!) ~ Disney Magazine Spring '05 p 36 ~ Celebrations Magazine March/April & May/June 2009
  • °O° Stays around WDW: DL/POR, POFQ, BC, YC, GF, CB, BWV, OKW, BCV, SOG, SSR, VWL, POP, CR, Dolphin, AKV-JH, BLT, AKV-KV, ASMo, AKL-CL, CS, BC- CL, SSR-Treehouse
Old 12-24-2008, 11:42 AM   #1545
Johnfish

DIS Bandwith is a terrible thing to waste

Merry Christmas to all!!
8/05 at Pop Century and POFQ
8/04 at Coronado Springs with hurricane Charlie
December 1984 offsite
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: