Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-23-2003, 12:48 AM   #1
synchrosk8r
Earning My Ears

Smile I just booked at the YC!

Hi everyone,

I'm been mostly lurking for awhile now but I'm so excited I just had to post b/c I just booked at the YC! Thanks to the Fairytale Package, I was able to convince DH to another vacation at WDW. We've only been there once, last year, we stayed at the WL but wanted to try something different although we loved the WL. Only this time my DS (19) won't be going so it will only be DH, DD, and me.

I did read the YC/BC thread and that's what clinched it for me. We'll be going in July. I can't wait!
Old 05-23-2003, 06:26 AM   #2
Dana49
No longer lonely without a tag
The TF's think you like your beer ;-)
If you love the magic, you'll never be too old

Congratulations! We have stayed at both and love both. The Yacht Club's location is perfect. You are close enough to walk to Disney Studios and Epcot, plus you're near the Boardwalk and great miniature golf. The Yacht and Beach Club also has the best pool in all of Walt Disney World.
The Wilderness Lodge has the best people-watching lobby of all of the resorts. We also love it's friendliness and it's close proximity to the Magic Kingdom. Both resorts are our favorites. When it's just my wife and I, and it's December, we stay at the WL. When it's May or October, it's the Yacht Club. You can't go wrong with either. Enjoy and have a great time!

"It's funny what happens when you become a grandparent. You start to act all goofy and do things you never thought you'd do. It's terrific." - Mike Krzyzewski
Dana49 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-23-2003, 08:08 AM   #3
NCBUZZ
Can never get enough of the magic!

We're going to the YC in July too! We've stayed at BC before, but never YC. They've already been soooo helpful. Concierge has booked Breakfast CRT and Illuminations Cruise plus other PS. I think it's going to be a great trip. Can't wait to use SAB. Hope you have a great stay!
NCBUZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2003, 08:43 AM   #4
>>^..^<<
Flat Cat

Smile

Yay! Congrats on booking the YC - the pool and location are amazing, have a great trip.

>>^..^<<
>>^..^<< is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: