Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Tours you are interested in participating in (regular or Magical Gathering ones)
MK - Good Morning Gathering (MG) - breakfast at Tony's 13 34.21%
AK - Safari Celebration Dinner (MG) - end of day safari and dinner reception 26 68.42%
EPCOT - International Dinner & Illuminations Dessert Reception (MG) 26 68.42%
Magical Fireworks Voyage (MG) - Seven Seas Lagoon 18 47.37%
EPCOT - Around the World - Segway 15 39.47%
All parks - Backstage Magic 13 34.21%
EPCOT - Dolphins In Depth 8 21.05%
MK - Keys To The Kingdom 16 42.11%
MK - Magic Behind Our Steam Trains 7 18.42%
MK - Mickey's Magical Milestones 8 21.05%
EPCOT - The Undiscovered Future World 11 28.95%
AK - Wild By Design 10 26.32%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-10-2008, 11:52 AM   #121
rebecca06261
DIS Pirate Wench

Location: Living in Fantasy Land on most days but sleeping in Spring Hill, FL

Timmy, the solution would be for you to postpone your trip by a few days... better yet- Just extend your stay
rebecca06261 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 11:59 AM   #122
Jenroc
SMILE !! Everyone will wonder what you are up to !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca06261 View Post
Timmy, the solution would be for you to postpone your trip by a few days... better yet- Just extend your stay
I SECOND THAT MOTION !!!!

Jenroc is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-10-2008, 12:10 PM   #123
ANTSS2001
Talented Poet
I have been addicted since I tasted them at the parks 3 years ago!
One less thing for me to think about
Hello peeps

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenroc View Post
I SECOND THAT MOTION !!!!

I wish I can... but another diser friend... Poohbear aka Nancy... we're having her bachelorette party the Disney way.. and week later is her wedding day in Ohio and I am in the wedding...

Ohhhh I wish I am independently wealthy....

ANTSS2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 12:22 PM   #124
rebecca06261
DIS Pirate Wench

You aren't independently wealthy??

Wedding or more disney time??

I just feel so confused!

It's okay Timmy, I'm jealous that you'll be in Disney before me.
Old 07-10-2008, 03:44 PM   #125
Sha
°O°Believes in the Magic and Fairies! ~ Laughter is SUNSHINE you can hear! ~ "Dreams move on if you wait too long"

Quote:
Jen- I can do AC on the 19th! (I'll be doing a factfinding mission earlier in the week to JR )
Hey Jen... you need to figure out what night is what? Im getting whiplash

Quote:
I agree also! The wedding is the important thing.. the bachlorette party is just fun, but can be missed

Quote:
You aren't independently wealthy??
Wedding or more disney time??
I just feel so confused!

isnt it like 6 hour drive for you??? you could make a weekend out of that for a fix

Charleston RFTC 2 Kingdoms 1 Day 12/3/2009 Jenroc Lisa
I WEAR PINK FOR THE SURVIVORS, THE FIGHTERS AND THE TAKEN
  • °O° First trip WDW: 1972 ~ Celebrates Every Birthday at WDW ~ AP Holder ~ DVC Member: May '06 SSR, May '07 AKV, Jan '09 BLT
  • °O° Lives close enough to go often (for Pixie Dusting to stay young!) ~ Disney Magazine Spring '05 p 36 ~ Celebrations Magazine March/April & May/June 2009
  • °O° Stays around WDW: DL/POR, POFQ, BC, YC, GF, CB, BWV, OKW, BCV, SOG, SSR, VWL, POP, CR, Dolphin, AKV-JH, BLT, AKV-KV, ASMo, AKL-CL, CS, BC- CL, SSR-Treehouse
Sha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 04:01 PM   #126
rebecca06261
DIS Pirate Wench

Quote:
isnt it like 6 hour drive for you??? you could make a weekend out of that for a fix
The $100 roundtrip/ 1&1/2 hour flight beats the drive at ANYTIME! Hopefully I'll be living there soon and can get an AP and drive there all of the time

My last flight back at the end of May was $78 round-trip on Spirit. I just got the sale listing for their $9.00 one way fares too- unfortunately, I can't afford to go to disney right now, even with a $18 rt plane ticket.
Old 07-10-2008, 04:10 PM   #127
Sha
°O°Believes in the Magic and Fairies! ~ Laughter is SUNSHINE you can hear! ~ "Dreams move on if you wait too long"

Quote:
The $100 roundtrip/ 1&1/2 hour flight beats the drive at ANYTIME! Hopefully I'll be living there soon and can get an AP and drive there all of the time

My last flight back at the end of May was $78 round-trip on Spirit. I just got the sale listing for their $9.00 one way fares too- unfortunately, I can't afford to go to disney right now, even with a $18 rt plane ticket.
OMG! that is an amazing price! too bad you cant! yes the airflight is normally a better option when the prices are low like that. Not everyone gets good ones like that I am told.

• °O° First trip WDW: 1972 ~ Celebrates Every Birthday at WDW ~ AP Holder ~ DVC Member: May '06 SSR, May '07 AKV, Jan '09 BLT
  • °O° Lives close enough to go often (for Pixie Dusting to stay young!) ~ Disney Magazine Spring '05 p 36 ~ Celebrations Magazine March/April & May/June 2009
  • °O° Stays around WDW: DL/POR, POFQ, BC, YC, GF, CB, BWV, OKW, BCV, SOG, SSR, VWL, POP, CR, Dolphin, AKV-JH, BLT, AKV-KV, ASMo, AKL-CL, CS, BC- CL, SSR-Treehouse
Old 07-10-2008, 04:28 PM   #128
rebecca06261
DIS Pirate Wench

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha View Post
OMG! that is an amazing price! too bad you cant! yes the airflight is normally a better option when the prices are low like that. Not everyone gets good ones like that I am told.
Living within 15 minutes of the world's 2nd busiest airport has it's advantages sometimes. We also have more flights to and from Orlando than any other airport. Still, I'd rather be in Florida
Old 07-10-2008, 04:38 PM   #129
Sha

Quote:
Living within 15 minutes of the world's 2nd busiest airport has it's advantages sometimes. We also have more flights to and from Orlando than any other airport. Still, I'd rather be in Florida
definite advantage. and of course the option of moving closer is always appealing to those who love Disney

Old 07-10-2008, 05:13 PM   #130
Sha

Sorry I missed your call Jen... was on another and ended up disconnecting it trying to answer you LOL

Old 07-10-2008, 06:07 PM   #131
Dizmom0923
Princess

Wow I am really am losing track of everything now that I am working. I wish I could be there in September, my birthday is the 23rd. I just emailed my boss my new vacation dates. It will be either New Years week or Mardi Gras, am hoping for New Years. I really don't want to wait until Mardi Gras.
Once I am there for a few weeks I will probably get to keep up with everyone during the day but just still trying to get to know things in this new job. I can't even keep up with the trip reports I like to read.
To receive you must first believeAlways remember...thoughts become things
Dizmom0923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 06:31 PM   #132
Sha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizmom0923 View Post
Wow I am really am losing track of everything now that I am working. I wish I could be there in September, my birthday is the 23rd. I just emailed my boss my new vacation dates. It will be either New Years week or Mardi Gras, am hoping for New Years. I really don't want to wait until Mardi Gras.
Once I am there for a few weeks I will probably get to keep up with everyone during the day but just still trying to get to know things in this new job. I can't even keep up with the trip reports I like to read.
LOL when you start a new job you let them know you have a planned trip that you were going to take and will need 2 days off...

Old 07-10-2008, 07:59 PM   #133
Care
Mouseketeer

Quote:
okay... Jen just translated for me because I had no idea what that song was! I recognized the words. I was not a child of the 70s really... I listened to what my sisters listened to.

SOOOO... Jen said if this works let her know (regarding that line)
Yeah, it hasn't worked for me yet. Otherwise, I wouldn't be single... hehe.. But I'll keep practising and try to find some victims to work that line on. All in the name of research, of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenroc View Post
Who is around on the 19th and 20th of Sept for JRs and AC ????
Jen, I'm still around on the 19th and was planning on hitting the AC to catch the Hoopla (Hoopla!) later in the evening. Let me know what you and Sha decide upon for the evening.

Quote:
LOL when you start a new job you let them know you have a planned trip that you were going to take and will need 2 days off...
Yep. I agree. I've done this before -- told my new bosses that the only way I'd accept the offer was if I got the week off with pay. I had already booked and paid for a trip to England by then.
Old 07-10-2008, 11:14 PM   #134
ANTSS2001
Talented Poet
I have been addicted since I tasted them at the parks 3 years ago!
One less thing for me to think about
Hello peeps

Quote:

But I get to see you for a quick moment right ?? on the 13th or breakfast on the 14th ? I fly out of MCO at 8PM the 14th...

Quote:

shoot if I am about 6 hours away I know I will be there every weekend!!! like this past weekend they game me a quote of $120.00 for 2 nites at POP standard room I was so tempted!!!

Quote:
Hey Jen... you need to figure out what night is what? Im getting whiplash

I agree also! The wedding is the important thing.. the bachlorette party is just fun, but can be missed

I cannot back out on anything.. the original maid of honor had to step aside due to medical problems.. If I have gone missing.. Nancy might either kill me or go to the looney bin and I promised her I got her back.. uh huh...

ANTSS2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 07:11 AM   #135
Sha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANTSS2001 View Post
I cannot back out on anything.. the original maid of honor had to step aside due to medical problems.. If I have gone missing.. Nancy might either kill me or go to the looney bin and I promised her I got her back.. uh huh...
oh no! dont want that if it has already happened once! You will have fun there too and find us all again soon.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: