Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Tours you are interested in participating in (regular or Magical Gathering ones)
MK - Good Morning Gathering (MG) - breakfast at Tony's 13 34.21%
AK - Safari Celebration Dinner (MG) - end of day safari and dinner reception 26 68.42%
EPCOT - International Dinner & Illuminations Dessert Reception (MG) 26 68.42%
Magical Fireworks Voyage (MG) - Seven Seas Lagoon 18 47.37%
EPCOT - Around the World - Segway 15 39.47%
All parks - Backstage Magic 13 34.21%
EPCOT - Dolphins In Depth 8 21.05%
MK - Keys To The Kingdom 16 42.11%
MK - Magic Behind Our Steam Trains 7 18.42%
MK - Mickey's Magical Milestones 8 21.05%
EPCOT - The Undiscovered Future World 11 28.95%
AK - Wild By Design 10 26.32%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-12-2008, 07:55 PM   #751
Sha
░O░Believes in the Magic and Fairies! ~ Laughter is SUNSHINE you can hear! ~ "Dreams move on if you wait too long"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Care View Post
Hi Sha! How's it going? Did you get everything done around the house today? More importantly, were you able to book a room for next month's trip? (It's all about priorities, right?)
I did not get everything done. Been moving furniture, trying to set up some files... doing laundry.. dusting etc etc. forgot to flip the paper over of the list where it says call for room. I will do it tomorrow.

Charleston RFTC 2 Kingdoms 1 Day 12/3/2009 Jenroc Lisa
I WEAR PINK FOR THE SURVIVORS, THE FIGHTERS AND THE TAKEN
  • ░O░ First trip WDW: 1972 ~ Celebrates Every Birthday at WDW ~ AP Holder ~ DVC Member: May '06 SSR, May '07 AKV, Jan '09 BLT
  • ░O░ Lives close enough to go often (for Pixie Dusting to stay young!) ~ Disney Magazine Spring '05 p 36 ~ Celebrations Magazine March/April & May/June 2009
  • ░O░ Stays around WDW: DL/POR, POFQ, BC, YC, GF, CB, BWV, OKW, BCV, SOG, SSR, VWL, POP, CR, Dolphin, AKV-JH, BLT, AKV-KV, ASMo, AKL-CL, CS, BC- CL, SSR-Treehouse
Sha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 08:35 PM   #752
KyDerbyMan
Anyone know where I can get some good scrod?

Quote:
Hmm. I hadn't quite thought of it that way, but...

By the way, mignon means cute en franšais. Si on dit que tu es mignon, on pense que tu es "cute".

Now, do you feel reasonably flattered? My poor little head -- I think that I've tapped out my quota of French for the day.
Oh, I know...but it was funny!!

BTW, my DD13 is now taking French this semester at her school. This is muy excellente!

Oh wait....wrong language!
KyDerbyMan is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-13-2008, 07:20 AM   #753
Sha
░O░Believes in the Magic and Fairies! ~ Laughter is SUNSHINE you can hear! ~ "Dreams move on if you wait too long"

Good Morning everyone!

we have made it half way through the week!

hmmm 2 tropical disturbances out there.... one may get effects from over the weekend.... doubt that is going to change any plans for me at the moment

Have a great day everyone!

• ░O░ First trip WDW: 1972 ~ Celebrates Every Birthday at WDW ~ AP Holder ~ DVC Member: May '06 SSR, May '07 AKV, Jan '09 BLT
  • ░O░ Lives close enough to go often (for Pixie Dusting to stay young!) ~ Disney Magazine Spring '05 p 36 ~ Celebrations Magazine March/April & May/June 2009
  • ░O░ Stays around WDW: DL/POR, POFQ, BC, YC, GF, CB, BWV, OKW, BCV, SOG, SSR, VWL, POP, CR, Dolphin, AKV-JH, BLT, AKV-KV, ASMo, AKL-CL, CS, BC- CL, SSR-Treehouse
Old 08-13-2008, 12:32 PM   #754
ttester9612
Magical Moments

Sha

Did you finally received the package? If haven't yet..maybe it will be waiting for me when I arrive home this evening. If not, like I said earlier, it's going by "Pony Express"
Old 08-13-2008, 05:01 PM   #755
Sha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttester9612 View Post
Sha

Did you finally received the package? If haven't yet..maybe it will be waiting for me when I arrive home this evening. If not, like I said earlier, it's going by "Pony Express"
Nothing yet... am sure it will get here.

Looks like the weekend will be okay and storms are now to watch into next week.

Hope today was a great day for everyone! was busy and all today but all is wonderful!

Old 08-13-2008, 07:14 PM   #756
ttester9612
Magical Moments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha View Post
Good Morning everyone!

hmmm 2 tropical disturbances out there.... one may get effects from over the weekend.... doubt that is going to change any plans for me at the moment

If it wasn't for the others receiving their packages, I would say Timmy's pulling our leg and never sent them..
Old 08-13-2008, 07:46 PM   #757
rebecca06261
DIS Pirate Wench

Location: Living in Fantasy Land on most days but sleeping in Spring Hill, FL

She must be pulling my leg too No package for me though! But Timmy's terrible about keeping secrets - those kinds anyways- so she let it slip what it was

We'll be really happy when we get it
rebecca06261 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 07:53 PM   #758
ttester9612
Magical Moments

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca06261 View Post
She must be pulling my leg too No package for me though! But Timmy's terrible about keeping secrets - those kinds anyways- so she let it slip what it was

Oh I know, their not being delivered by "Pony Express" their being delivered by the "Snail Mail" and I do not mean the US Postal Mail. An actual slimy snail that crawls so slow.
Old 08-13-2008, 08:02 PM   #759
Care
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyDerbyMan View Post
BTW, my DD13 is now taking French this semester at her school. This is muy excellente!

Oh wait....wrong language!
That's great, KY. As much as I joke that I'm in the midst of 6 weeks of punishment (a.k.a. French class), I'm really enjoying it. It has been a long time since I spoke French so it's interesting to see how those recesses of my mind have been kicked back into gear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha View Post
Good Morning everyone!

Hi Sha! How did it go today?

Hi everyone! It's nearly Thursday, and that means that it's nearly the weekend!
Old 08-13-2008, 09:24 PM   #760
Sha

Quote:
If it wasn't for the others receiving their packages, I would say Timmy's pulling our leg and never sent them..
no wonder my leg has been sore!

Quote:

She did did she??????!!!!!!! HMMMMMMM

Quote:
Oh I know, their not being delivered by "Pony Express" their being delivered by the "Snail Mail" and I do not mean the US Postal Mail. An actual slimy snail that crawls so slow.
Escargot???!!! got butter and garlic???

Quote:
Hi Sha! How did it go today?

Hi everyone! It's nearly Thursday, and that means that it's nearly the weekend!
I dare say it was pretty wonderful...

Old 08-13-2008, 10:13 PM   #761
Jenroc
SMILE !! Everyone will wonder what you are up to !!

A Name For Our Trip Has Been Decided !!!

The winning trip name has been chosen !!!!
(drum roll please ................ )

The winning title is .....

The BOO Crew Halloween 2009

So, that is it folks !! Now that we have that done we can move on to bigger and better things !!! I am in the process now of getting our Magical Grand Gatherings arranged. Each day on the trip will feature a different event in a different park. Tours will be offered during the days we are in that particular park. I will do everything in my power to include everyone's preference. Once we get closer we can decide on the appropriate night for MNSSHP. I hope to have 1 or 2 evening socials where we can all meet, mingle and just enjoy the magic of Disney.

Next thing I need from all those who want to do the Grand Gatherings is figure out which ones you want to do (they are first four events listed in the poll). Please let me know which ones so I can get a somewhat accurate number to give Tinkerbell, so she can work her magic !!!

Thanks again to everyone !! This is going to be an amazing experience !! Hopefully one of a kind !!!!!!!

Jenroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 11:01 PM   #762
rebecca06261
DIS Pirate Wench

Location: Living in Fantasy Land on most days but sleeping in Spring Hill, FL

The Boo Crew?! I love it! I feel so HOOD!

I actually really like it! Who do we owe the congrats to for coming up with that name??

Boo to you and Boo to you and boo to you and you and you and you
EVERYBODY NOW!
rebecca06261 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 06:15 AM   #763
Jenroc
SMILE !! Everyone will wonder what you are up to !!

Quote:

I actually really like it! Who do we owe the congrats to for coming up with that name??

EVERYBODY NOW!
I knew someone was going to do that but I expected it to be a certain someone from Kentucky !! I thought it was very fitting too !!!

Good moring to everyone !! Just a reminder -- today, at least in Ontario, we are observing "Blackout Day". It is so we can remember what happens when we take advantage of our electrical resources. Please turn off ALL non-esential electrical "things", unplug electronics you are not using on a regular basis and make sure your air conditioners are set at a reasonable temperture. I haven't used my central air for 2 full summers now and I feel better for it. For more info, go to www.blackoutday.ca . Even if you don't live here, you can help -- start your own blackoutday tradition and try and make it an every day thing !!! See you all tomorrow ..... the computer is going off for the day !!!!

Jenroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 06:34 AM   #764
KyDerbyMan
Anyone know where I can get some good scrod?

<--- You know the drill by now!

KyDerbyMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 06:40 AM   #765
Sha

Quote:

EVERYBODY NOW!
LMAO ... there is that song in my head again! LOL... guess we got a bonus theme song!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: