Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Tours you are interested in participating in (regular or Magical Gathering ones)
MK - Good Morning Gathering (MG) - breakfast at Tony's 13 34.21%
AK - Safari Celebration Dinner (MG) - end of day safari and dinner reception 26 68.42%
EPCOT - International Dinner & Illuminations Dessert Reception (MG) 26 68.42%
Magical Fireworks Voyage (MG) - Seven Seas Lagoon 18 47.37%
EPCOT - Around the World - Segway 15 39.47%
All parks - Backstage Magic 13 34.21%
EPCOT - Dolphins In Depth 8 21.05%
MK - Keys To The Kingdom 16 42.11%
MK - Magic Behind Our Steam Trains 7 18.42%
MK - Mickey's Magical Milestones 8 21.05%
EPCOT - The Undiscovered Future World 11 28.95%
AK - Wild By Design 10 26.32%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-26-2008, 07:25 AM   #16
Sha
°O°Believes in the Magic and Fairies! ~ Laughter is SUNSHINE you can hear! ~ "Dreams move on if you wait too long"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenroc View Post
Still not sure if I can do it yet -- will know by August. Lots of notice, eh ??!!
now see i thought it was already approved you have my approval.. though, that doesnt probably work there

Charleston RFTC 2 Kingdoms 1 Day 12/3/2009 Jenroc Lisa
I WEAR PINK FOR THE SURVIVORS, THE FIGHTERS AND THE TAKEN
  • °O° First trip WDW: 1972 ~ Celebrates Every Birthday at WDW ~ AP Holder ~ DVC Member: May '06 SSR, May '07 AKV, Jan '09 BLT
  • °O° Lives close enough to go often (for Pixie Dusting to stay young!) ~ Disney Magazine Spring '05 p 36 ~ Celebrations Magazine March/April & May/June 2009
  • °O° Stays around WDW: DL/POR, POFQ, BC, YC, GF, CB, BWV, OKW, BCV, SOG, SSR, VWL, POP, CR, Dolphin, AKV-JH, BLT, AKV-KV, ASMo, AKL-CL, CS, BC- CL, SSR-Treehouse

Last edited by Sha; 06-26-2008 at 04:30 PM.
Sha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 03:23 PM   #17
Dizmom0923
Princess

Hi everyone. Spent a stormy day shopping for new clothes for the new job. My last job I got to where scrubs. I think I need to put a pounds lost goal in my signature. Trying on clothes was scary with the 3 way mirrors I was able to find a few though. Thank goodness the job attire is pretty casual.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes and hugs. I have been on the boards for a while now and have always been kind of skeptical of getting close with anyone but I really am stating to feel a lot more comfy with yall.
To receive you must first believeAlways remember...thoughts become things
Dizmom0923 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-26-2008, 05:53 PM   #18
ttester9612
Magical Moments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizmom0923 View Post
Hi everyone. Spent a stormy day shopping for new clothes for the new job. My last job I got to where scrubs. I think I need to put a pounds lost goal in my signature. Trying on clothes was scary with the 3 way mirrors I was able to find a few though. Thank goodness the job attire is pretty casual.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes and hugs. I have been on the boards for a while now and have always been kind of skeptical of getting close with anyone but I really am stating to feel a lot more comfy with yall.
It sounds like you got the job, congratulations

I to hate those 3 way mirrors. It can be scary somethings looking in them.
Old 06-27-2008, 12:25 PM   #19
Sha
°O°Believes in the Magic and Fairies! ~ Laughter is SUNSHINE you can hear! ~ "Dreams move on if you wait too long"

I may be wrong in doing this... Timmy posted on the old thread and I brought it here... Timmy and anyone else, sorry if I was wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANTSS2001 View Post
Hi Guys!!! I got the lovely flower!!! I am very thankful for all the kind words, warm thoughts and concern from all of my diser family. Honestly it was really a big help. As some of you know my good friends, very best friends came from this board. And I am glad that this board have so many many members that I have endless possiblities of meeting everybody. And right now I know I have already met and have been blessed with the few of the best ones. Thank you for all your time. The past few days I went on a very dark sad journey and it is heart warming to be welcome with such bright lights, the lights shining from your hearts.

My deepest gratitude.

I found this at my door...

as I open the box it was wrapped with the perfect color. Lime Power from my DisFriends.

this is after taking off the perfect lime plastic and adding water with the plant food... and also in the background My Food.. courtesy of Domino's and white bread for PBJ!

6 hours later the magic begins...

and at midnight it is in full bloom.

Thank you very much...
Timmy... HUGSSSSSSS They are lovely!!! Several wanted to send a card, but didnt have an address.

• °O° First trip WDW: 1972 ~ Celebrates Every Birthday at WDW ~ AP Holder ~ DVC Member: May '06 SSR, May '07 AKV, Jan '09 BLT
  • °O° Lives close enough to go often (for Pixie Dusting to stay young!) ~ Disney Magazine Spring '05 p 36 ~ Celebrations Magazine March/April & May/June 2009
  • °O° Stays around WDW: DL/POR, POFQ, BC, YC, GF, CB, BWV, OKW, BCV, SOG, SSR, VWL, POP, CR, Dolphin, AKV-JH, BLT, AKV-KV, ASMo, AKL-CL, CS, BC- CL, SSR-Treehouse
Old 06-27-2008, 04:56 PM   #20
Jenroc
SMILE !! Everyone will wonder what you are up to !!

Quote:

I know the feeling about being skeptical but, everyone has been so wonderful !!! Congrats on the clothes shopping. I am not going to do any until I get to WDW in Nov/Dec this year. Hopefully by then I'll be even smaller !!! lol

And Sha -- by all means you did the right thing !! I can't see why anyone would think any different !! I hope that everyone else transfers onto this thread now.

And ANTSS -- we all send our hugs and prayers for you and your family. I know there isn't alot most of us can do for you directly but I hope you know we will help you any way we can through this sad time.

And to everyone else ---- if you get a chance this weekend please email a friend or two from the first thread to make sure they get redirected. I would hate to lose someone in the shuffle. Everyone we have "collected" for next trip seems so awesome, I wouldn't want to leave anyone out !!!

Jenroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 05:06 PM   #21
Sha

Quote:
Quote:
I know the feeling about being skeptical but, everyone has been so wonderful !!! Congrats on the clothes shopping. I am not going to do any until I get to WDW in Nov/Dec this year. Hopefully by then I'll be even smaller !!! lol
somehow I missed that post from Dizmom! Hugs

Quote:
And Sha -- by all means you did the right thing !! I can't see why anyone would think any different !! I hope that everyone else transfers onto this thread now.

And ANTSS -- we all send our hugs and prayers for you and your family. I know there isn't alot most of us can do for you directly but I hope you know we will help you any way we can through this sad time.

And to everyone else ---- if you get a chance this weekend please email a friend or two from the first thread to make sure they get redirected. I would hate to lose someone in the shuffle. Everyone we have "collected" for next trip seems so awesome, I wouldn't want to leave anyone out !!!
Thanks Jen and Dizmom. Just wasnt sure...

think the ones I know know that it has been moved

Old 06-27-2008, 05:11 PM   #22
Dizmom0923
Princess

I saw that earlier Sha. I think it was very sweet of you to move it here. I don't think Timmy was aware of the the part two.
Old 06-28-2008, 07:01 AM   #23
Sha

Here is some info that I thought I would share with you even though some of you already know. Please feel free to forward the info (copy and paste into an email) and sign the petition. Maybe there wont be any influence, but maybe they could recreate it elsewhere on property. Can't hurt to try right? I really enjoyed taking my friends from school down to AC one night.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/busin...,2367595.story

"For those of us that are sad to see this part of DTD bite the dust, You may try emailing Guest communications at..."

wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com OR

"We ask that all correspondence for the Walt Disney World Resort be
directed to the following regular mailing address:

Executive Offices
Walt Disney World Resort
Post Office Box 10040
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0040

Please include a telephone number where you may be reached."

http://www.petitiononline.com/wdwaclub/petition.html (sign the petition!!!!)

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw...eIslandFAQPage

Old 06-28-2008, 07:31 AM   #24
rebecca06261
DIS Pirate Wench

Location: Living in Fantasy Land on most days but sleeping in Spring Hill, FL

Well it's official... it looks as though I'll actually be single on the single's trip
rebecca06261 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 08:12 AM   #25
Sha

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca06261 View Post
Well it's official... it looks as though I'll actually be single on the single's trip
is this a good thing??? and its a year away... things could change right??

thinks I will be making a trip at the end of Sept now too

Old 06-28-2008, 10:14 AM   #26
Dizmom0923
Princess

Good morning. Its a HOT sticky day here. I have never been to AC but I am going to sigh the petition for all who love it so much. For the 2009 trip I know that will be a definite do for everyone, so I guess every signature helps.

Going to get my haircut and taking Jackson to a birthday part today. Its Indiana Jones themed and he sooooo obsessed with it. I think I might go get another Disney fix at the Disney Store. They have the cutest T's on sale for him.
Old 06-28-2008, 11:24 AM   #27
OlyWaguy
Needs more leg room!!

I'm back..

Just got back from Jellystone Park and I see the redirection to this new thread for the 09 trip. I'm still in it. In fact I just cast my hanging chad in the recent poll (it's Florida, isn't it?)
Sept 2008 Pop Century

Olympia,WA.

OlyWaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 05:07 PM   #28
rebecca06261
DIS Pirate Wench

Location: Living in Fantasy Land on most days but sleeping in Spring Hill, FL

Hi Oly, glad you made it back!

Sha, I'm sorry to hear things aren't working out with you and the relationship department... it's always hard to let go of something that means so much to you. No matter what happens in a relationship, I know it alot to you. As for my latest adventure, I'm disappointed but it just wasn't meant to be. It would have been tough continuing with a long distance relationship anyhow. Now I don't have to feel bad about having one of my guy friends go to disney with me in september

Dizmom- how's the hair?

I'm pooped. Time to do some disney daydreaming

Last edited by rebecca06261; 06-28-2008 at 05:10 PM. Reason: oops
rebecca06261 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 05:13 PM   #29
Dizmom0923
Princess

Hey Rebecca. I like the new hair, its I guess what the call one of those modern bob type things. It is def. alot lighter, I have very thick wavy hair. Gotta love my straight iron. How is your day going?
Old 06-28-2008, 05:23 PM   #30
Sha

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca06261 View Post
Sha, I'm sorry to hear things aren't working out with you and the relationship department... it's always hard to let go of something that means so much to you. No matter what happens in a relationship, I know it alot to you. As for my latest adventure, I'm disappointed but it just wasn't meant to be. It would have been tough continuing with a long distance relationship anyhow. Now I don't have to feel bad about having one of my guy friends go to disney with me in september
Ummmmm That isnt me that is having trouble ... thought you had something going on

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: