Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-25-2010, 10:02 AM   #1
SDSorority
I was traumatized as a child by Magic Journeys and The Haunted Mansion. **I have a LGMH with me at all times.** {Is it Podcast day yet??}

Location: The home of the Buckeyes! 975 Miles too far away from Epcot.

Best rental car deal

Hi everyone. I'm looking for the best rental car deal I can get!! Does anyone have any suggestions? I have a gift card for Alamo... but am willing to go with another company for a good price! We're going October 2-9. Any help would be much appreciated! We've never rented a car in the 'world' before!
SDSorority is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 10:06 AM   #2
phred52
I love vacation!

Check out mousesavers dot com Search car rental there. You'll get a TON of ammunition for renting a car
phred52 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-26-2010, 03:19 PM   #3
traveljunkie2
Mouseketeer

Check out the Transportation board. There's probably a thread for October and you can see what deals others are finding.

If you find a great deal, book it. Unless you book with "name your price" type of booking service, you can cancel if you find a better deal. (If you do find a better deal, book IT before canceling your original reservation.) Prices may go down closer to your trip, and lots of companies have last minute deals. Generally if you join a frequent renter program you get a 10% discount.

Make sure you allow a little wiggle room in your pick-up/drop-off times. If your flight gets changed and you arrive several hours earlier, you may not be able to pick up your car early. Same if your flight leaves later. But most places will hold your car if you come in a couple of hours later than originally scheduled.

Last trip: Offsite (Legacy Park) during the great freeze of January 2010! 10 family members, 10 fabulous days!
traveljunkie2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 03:35 PM   #4
kristinlynn
Mouseketeer

If you have an amex, visit www.amexnetwork.com/selects/. I've found some of my best deals with their codes.
kristinlynn is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: