Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California) > Disneyland Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-16-2014, 11:21 PM   #1
Renae De Liz
Mouseketeer

Disneyland hotels that accept cats?

Hey! My family and I hoping to visit Disneyland while moving in a couple months. We're planning to go during the week when we're waiting for the moving company to deliver our things to our new place, so we will have our two cats with us at the time.

I've seen plenty of dog friendly hotels, but any that accept cats? I would prefer one that is close to the park as I'm pregnant, so me plus too much walking is bad news
Renae De Liz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 12:21 AM   #2
hyperminimalism
Earning My Ears

If you do a search for good neighbor hotels around Disneyland, you can filter to show the ones who are "pet friendly". It really just depends on your price point, though, so that's something you need to take into account.
hyperminimalism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 04:06 AM   #3
theluckyrabbit
DIS Veteran

The Starwood properties (Sheraton Anaheim and Sheraton Park) are supposed to be pet friendly. The cat would have to be crated during the time you are away. The Sheraton Anaheim has a private shuttle, so that would save you from walking to the parks. The Residence Inn Maingate also is pet friendly -- again, your cat would have to be crated while you are out. RI uses ART, but that would still save you from walking. Agree with the above suggestion to check for pet friendly Good Neighbor hotels. And don't forget to call the hotel directly to double check on their current pet policies.
theluckyrabbit is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: