|12-26-2013, 07:38 PM||#1|
Earning My Ears
Join Date: Sep 2013
Park levels and a few other questions
Hey everyone I have a few questions planning my next Disney trip (finally) in over 5 years. Really needing to see my happy place but have a few questions if anyone can answer it would be great!
1. Park levels in Feb from the 18-25 (planning for trip) I'm reading the park is busy that whole week, any reason why? or is it a good time to go.
2. The place you can buy jeweler y (engagement rings) whats the name of the store and if there's a number or website I can look at.
3. It'll be most of my family's first trip anything extra special for a 3 year old (40") yea. Just looking for some advice
4. Park hopper tickets. Was hoping to find the 3 for 5 deal Disney normally has or is that only during certain times of year.
5. Dining plans does Disneyland do this in the winter months.
Thank you everyone in advance.
|01-05-2014, 12:36 PM||#2|
Join Date: Aug 2011
This might be better placed in the actual Disneyland forum since all these questions relate directly to planning.
~Life's just better when you're planning a trip!~
DL(/CA): '79 '86 May '93 Christmas '98 - offsite May '11 - PPH Christmas '11 - PPH
June '13 - offsite
Now enjoying Christmas 2013 at DLH
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|