Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > The Creative Community > Arts and Crafts
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-11-2009, 02:49 AM   #31
Tink rules
The kids in my family sometimes think I walk on water... the rest of the time they know I'm their nutty AUNT!!!

I think you need to have 10 posts to Private message me... keep trying and then send me a message and remind me to look...

MichelleAll it takes is faith, trust and a little bit of PIXIE DUST!!! Dream of Small worlds and large Mice!Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up!"
1972 - 1986.... Various times while visiting Gram and Gramps!!! 1986 - Off Site Sheraton 192...With Beverly 1987 - Same but this time with Mom 1994 - Poly with Em 1996 - Disney Institute & Poly & Grand Floridian w/Mom 2000 - Grand Floridian w/M 2005 - AS Music & Grand Floridian w/Mom The GRAND Tour!!! Panama Canal WB Repo Cruise 5/2008
Tink rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 07:39 AM   #32
Lozart
Earning My Ears

yeah, I tried PMing you and got that message!

Right. I'll start posting some more!
Lozart is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-11-2009, 09:19 AM   #33
Tink rules
The kids in my family sometimes think I walk on water... the rest of the time they know I'm their nutty AUNT!!!

after you get over 11,000 post like me, you stop counting...

MichelleAll it takes is faith, trust and a little bit of PIXIE DUST!!! Dream of Small worlds and large Mice!Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up!"
1972 - 1986.... Various times while visiting Gram and Gramps!!! 1986 - Off Site Sheraton 192...With Beverly 1987 - Same but this time with Mom 1994 - Poly with Em 1996 - Disney Institute & Poly & Grand Floridian w/Mom 2000 - Grand Floridian w/M 2005 - AS Music & Grand Floridian w/Mom The GRAND Tour!!! Panama Canal WB Repo Cruise 5/2008
Old 01-17-2010, 12:05 PM   #34
jemmls
Earning My Ears

Do they sell these kits at the parks? I haven't been in a few years, but I don't recall seeing these. I'd love to get some of them, particularly the castle ones.
jemmls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 07:53 PM   #35
Tink rules

They sell them at the Art of Disney over in DTD... not sure if they sell them at the store in Epcot...

Old 02-06-2010, 12:09 PM   #36
nat1234
Mouseketeer

I have the pattern for Past, Present and 4Ever if anyone wants it. Just PM me and let me know. I don't mind sharing.

nat1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 12:21 PM   #37
jemmls
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat1234 View Post
I have the pattern for Past, Present and 4Ever if anyone wants it. Just PM me and let me know. I don't mind sharing.
I can't send an email to you. Guess I don't have enough posts!!!!
jemmls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 07:47 PM   #38
PA Mickey
Earning My Ears

I would love a copy of the pattern for the retired Cinderella's Castle with Tinkerbell over the top. I've been looking for years. I tried the Art of Disney stores last year when we visited, but no luck. Anyone??????
PA Mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 09:27 AM   #39
esparrow
Earning My Ears

I am new to discussion forums but am desperately trying to get hold of the Stoney Creek disney Cross stitch Mistletoe Kiss.

Can anyone send me a pattern?

I want to do one as a wedding sampler and have tried registering with the website mentioned but like everyone else I cant do this

Help! x x
esparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 07:59 AM   #40
Lozart
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by esparrow View Post
I am new to discussion forums but am desperately trying to get hold of the Stoney Creek disney Cross stitch Mistletoe Kiss.

Can anyone send me a pattern?

I want to do one as a wedding sampler and have tried registering with the website mentioned but like everyone else I cant do this

Help! x x
Drop me your email address on a PM and I can send it to you. We also have the actual wedding sampler if you want that.
Lozart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 04:41 PM   #41
Luv'sTink
DIS Veteran

Anyone have one for Mickey Salutes America?? PM please if you do. Thanks!!!
Luv'sTink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 11:53 AM   #42
esparrow
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lozart View Post
Drop me your email address on a PM and I can send it to you. We also have the actual wedding sampler if you want that.
Thanks but im not able to do this because i need to post 10 things!

I will start getting involved more and then send you a message

Looks like im going to be very busy! x
esparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 07:31 AM   #43
DisneyRose&Boys
Mouseketeer

Where to purchase kits

Hi, everyone. I'm Rose and I usually hang out over on the camping board, but I'm a crafter and I stumbled onto this board a couple weeks ago. I love to cross-stitch and I'd absolutely love to do one of the castle kits. I hate to ask for copies of anything because I don't want to be flamed for copyright issues , so instead I thought I'd ask where I could purchase them. I live in Podunk, PA, and our nearest JoAnn's is an hour away, but they don't carry any Disney cross-stitch anything.

If I have to wait until we go to WDW in July, I will, but I'd love to start something now.

Thanks a bazillion!
Rose
DisneyRose&Boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 05:02 PM   #44
Kathleen7
Earning My Ears

To: nat1234
I just joined today and am "computer challenged", so bear with me. I would love the Past, Present and Future chart! How do I contact you?

Last edited by Kathleen7; 05-20-2010 at 05:10 PM. Reason: left out person I want to contact
Kathleen7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 06:59 PM   #45
nat1234
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen7 View Post
To: nat1234
I just joined today and am "computer challenged", so bear with me. I would love the Past, Present and Future chart! How do I contact you?
I just sent you a pm. I can send it to you.

nat1234 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: