Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





 
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 02-03-2009, 11:32 AM   #1
Lynn5700
WOO HOO I will be there
 
Lynn5700's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 10,020

The MAY freaks! Celebrating 1 year of marriage! PTR STARTED!!

Hey everybody!!! I figured I would start this today since I was able to book my ADRS I got everything I wanted.

Were going to be staying at AKV, just a studio Savannah view. This will be our first time staying there.

Here is where we will be eating!

May 3- Ohanas, that is always a must on the first night
May 4- Sci Fi Lunch (Tim loves it there) 50s PTC dinner(first time there)
May 5- Biergarten Lunch Tutto dinner
May 6- Jiko
May 7- Cali grille anniversary dinner
May 8- Chef mickey's breakfast Coral Reef dinner
May 9- Le Cellier
May 10- Yachtsman Steak house
May 11- Kona

You know I'm getting my butt over to the Poly for some Tonga Toast on some of the mornings lol!

Now do you all think I should do the Deluxe or basic DP? we have a couple of 2 TS meals so that would be the reason why I would get it.

Some fun tours planned and booked!
May 6 we are doing the Keys to the Kingdom tour
May 7 we are going the epcot segway tour

I called the Boardwalk Bakery today and was able to order our anniversary cake. We are just going to pick it up the morning of May 7th. The woman I spoke with was so funny. She remembered my wedding cake because I'm the only one who has gotten a Chocolate chip batter. YUM it was soo good. Filling is going to be chocolate mousse. I just told her to make it pretty, it's going to be a 10 inch round cake with buttercream frosting.

I want to make a cute shirt to wear on our anniversary just not sure how I want to design it yet.

YAY 3 more months!! Can't wait!

Last edited by Lynn5700; 07-08-2009 at 11:45 AM.
Lynn5700 is offline  
Old 02-03-2009, 12:28 PM   #2
accountingbabe08
DIS Veteran
 
accountingbabe08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Thibodaux, LA
Posts: 1,542

Smile

Yeah I'm first!!!
accountingbabe08 is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 02-03-2009, 12:33 PM   #3
accountingbabe08
DIS Veteran
 
accountingbabe08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Thibodaux, LA
Posts: 1,542

Smile

If I were you I would go to the menus and calculate the cost based on what you like to eat. Looks like a dxddp to me then you don't have to buy mugs. Jiko is delicious Lynn, we ate there the first night at AKV in October, the filet and macaroni is yummo!!!!!!Will the animals be back on the savannah? DId you guys book Kidani or Jambo.


Belinda
accountingbabe08 is offline  
Old 02-03-2009, 01:48 PM   #4
Lynn5700
WOO HOO I will be there
 
Lynn5700's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 10,020

We booked Jambo house. I can not wait for Jiko. I'm getting what you just mentioned!! YUM!

Here is what I did to figure out what would be best...

The whole plan for the 2 of us would be $1295.82
basic would be $719.81

Ok so with the basic I have 9 TS credits.. I would be using 6 with the 3 signature dining restaurants. So I will have 3 TS left over. Now I went to allears and added up what our meals would cost..I took the most expensive 3 and would use them for our DP.

So OOP we would be paying for 6 TS meals and that total with tax is and extra 322.36 add that with the 719.81 I get 1042.17.

I think we are eating a lot as is and we still have snacks and CS to use. We don't get appetizers all the time, I did add in a couple though for OOP costs. Resort mugs we can just buy new ones no big deal so we would be saving $253.75.

I really don't think we will eat all the food included in the Deluxe.. I mean I can barely finish my entrees lol and that is without having an appetizer.
Lynn5700 is offline  
Old 02-03-2009, 03:10 PM   #5
pinkpixie0920
Mouseketeer
 
pinkpixie0920's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 447

Yay!

Yay! I found it. Your ADR's look great! We ate at 50's prime time cafe and I thought it was the cutest place. We are thinking of eating there in September.
__________________
Brian NancyAce Wizard
~Oct 2006-CSR~Nov 2008(Honeymoon)-WL~Sept 2009-BCV~July 2010-SSR~Oct 2010-VWL~Feb 2011-AKV~Oct 2011-BCV~Aug 2012-BW~Sep 2012-BCV~Dec 2012-BCV~Sep 2013-Poly(club level)~Nov 2013-VWL~
pinkpixie0920 is offline  
Old 02-03-2009, 03:37 PM   #6
accountingbabe08
DIS Veteran
 
accountingbabe08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Thibodaux, LA
Posts: 1,542

you will definitely save a little bit of money.


I have a question about the poly hot tub does it have one I know its off topic


Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn5700 View Post
We booked Jambo house. I can not wait for Jiko. I'm getting what you just mentioned!! YUM!

Here is what I did to figure out what would be best...

The whole plan for the 2 of us would be $1295.82
basic would be $719.81

Ok so with the basic I have 9 TS credits.. I would be using 6 with the 3 signature dining restaurants. So I will have 3 TS left over. Now I went to allears and added up what our meals would cost..I took the most expensive 3 and would use them for our DP.

So OOP we would be paying for 6 TS meals and that total with tax is and extra 322.36 add that with the 719.81 I get 1042.17.

I think we are eating a lot as is and we still have snacks and CS to use. We don't get appetizers all the time, I did add in a couple though for OOP costs. Resort mugs we can just buy new ones no big deal so we would be saving $253.75.

I really don't think we will eat all the food included in the Deluxe.. I mean I can barely finish my entrees lol and that is without having an appetizer.
accountingbabe08 is offline  
Old 02-03-2009, 03:52 PM   #7
Lynn5700
WOO HOO I will be there
 
Lynn5700's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 10,020

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkpixie0920 View Post
Yay! I found it. Your ADR's look great! We ate at 50's prime time cafe and I thought it was the cutest place. We are thinking of eating there in September.
I fixed the link! Glad you found it though!

Good glad you liked 50 PTC. I want to get the pot roast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by accountingbabe08 View Post
you will definitely save a little bit of money.


I have a question about the poly hot tub does it have one I know its off topic


Thanks
No they don't have one.
Lynn5700 is offline  
Old 02-03-2009, 07:06 PM   #8
KristinAnne
DIS Veteran
 
KristinAnne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 789

Your adr's look so yummy!! Have you been to Biergarten before? It looks so good to me, but I wonder if the other people in my family would like it.
__________________
Me DH DD


KristinAnne is offline  
Old 02-03-2009, 07:32 PM   #9
Lynn5700
WOO HOO I will be there
 
Lynn5700's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 10,020

Quote:
Originally Posted by KristinAnne View Post
Your adr's look so yummy!! Have you been to Biergarten before? It looks so good to me, but I wonder if the other people in my family would like it.
Yeah I love it and so does Tim. I'm a picky eater who does not like anything crazy and out there. I prefer the lunch over dinner. They have good soups, I think it is a chicken noodle, mac and cheese, chicken and Tim loves all the different types of meats.
Lynn5700 is offline  
Old 02-03-2009, 08:08 PM   #10
hlrababy
Disney Princess ~Tinkerbell, sprinkle me with your pixie dust~ That castle is mine!!
 
hlrababy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Georgia
Posts: 5,070

Hey girly!!!!!!

I am here for your PTR now!!! I know your getting excited!!

Oh, I showed Chad your costume for MNSSHP and he loved it!!!!!
hlrababy is offline  
Old 02-03-2009, 08:13 PM   #11
Lynn5700
WOO HOO I will be there
 
Lynn5700's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 10,020

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlrababy View Post
Hey girly!!!!!!

I am here for your PTR now!!! I know your getting excited!!

Oh, I showed Chad your costume for MNSSHP and he loved it!!!!!
HAHA did he! Too funny. Girl I have to so finish my Oct TR before my May TR LOL!
Lynn5700 is offline  
Old 02-03-2009, 08:14 PM   #12
Lynn5700
WOO HOO I will be there
 
Lynn5700's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 10,020

HEATHER OMG I just noticed your feb trip is cancelled! Aww I have to go check out your thread.
Lynn5700 is offline  
Old 02-03-2009, 08:23 PM   #13
hlrababy
Disney Princess ~Tinkerbell, sprinkle me with your pixie dust~ That castle is mine!!
 
hlrababy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Georgia
Posts: 5,070

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn5700 View Post
HAHA did he! Too funny. Girl I have to so finish my Oct TR before my May TR LOL!
Yes!!! He thought that was so cute!!!! Then he saw the bag with nemo!!!!! I am telling you, that was an awesome costume! Had we been there, Hollie would have been following you! She loves Nemo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn5700 View Post
HEATHER OMG I just noticed your feb trip is cancelled! Aww I have to go check out your thread.

Yea... We would be leaving this Thursday! But, we are actually going to Orlando twice this year. In October with Chad's siblings for Halloween Horror Nights at Universal and MNSSHP at Disney! So, we are excited about that! Then going back in November with Chad's mom and stepdad for MVMCP! So, Hollie will see both parties this year!
hlrababy is offline  
Old 02-03-2009, 08:29 PM   #14
WDWRocksMySocks
maybe I just have mullets on the brain?
 
WDWRocksMySocks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Indiana
Posts: 5,102

Hey Lynn!! I saw you started a new PTR, so of course I had to come sub. Your ADRs look so good. What time is your ADR at California Grill - are you guys going to be able to watch Wishes there? I'm really wanting to go there in August.
__________________
WDWRocksMySocks is offline  
Old 02-03-2009, 09:14 PM   #15
DWFan4Life
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,464

Great start of your PTR. We haven't been to some of the place where you guys want to eat, but we really loved Chef Mickey's and Ohana. Enjoy your upcoming trip. Looking forward to reading more.

Have a nice and safe trip coming for everyone.
DWFan4Life is offline  
 



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.