Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Welcome to the DIS
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-18-2012, 06:38 PM   #571
freogirl66

I did...I emailed support on April 14...
freogirl66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 07:50 PM   #572
lovetoscrap
Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there
Please bring back the Gecko and dump the stupid eyeballs
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Please try sending another email. We have just had a huge server move and it is possible that the email got lost in cyberspace. It can sometimes take a few days for a response. I will check back with you.

SCRAPbooking, I love to SCRAPbook. Don't worry, you're not the only one that read it wrong!
*Grand Duchess of Airline Check Ins and Upgrades**Lady In Waiting of The Cheap Boxed Wine Chamber**Grand Princess Royale of Cookieland* Another quality, content-rich post by LTS
lovetoscrap is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-21-2012, 12:09 PM   #573
freogirl66

did that as well..maybe I need to make a hotmail account and join with another name?
freogirl66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 12:32 PM   #574
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by freogirl66 View Post
did that as well..maybe I need to make a hotmail account and join with another name?
That would be the quickest solution.

SCRAPbooking, I love to SCRAPbook. Don't worry, you're not the only one that read it wrong!
*Grand Duchess of Airline Check Ins and Upgrades**Lady In Waiting of The Cheap Boxed Wine Chamber**Grand Princess Royale of Cookieland* Another quality, content-rich post by LTS
Old 04-21-2012, 07:50 PM   #575
ausmum66
Earning My Ears

thanks for all your help (freogirl66)
Trip #5 to Disney :

ausmum66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 09:23 PM   #576
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Glad you are able to post now.

Old 07-08-2012, 04:42 PM   #577
Plutonian Kaiser
Earning My Ears

I received a welcome email but no link to confirm my account
Plutonian Kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 04:48 PM   #578
Plutonian Kaiser
Earning My Ears

Why can i not login on my laptop? It says thanks for logging in but then kicks me back to the main page like i never logged in.
Plutonian Kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 06:52 PM   #579
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plutonian Kaiser View Post
I received a welcome email but no link to confirm my account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plutonian Kaiser View Post
Why can i not login on my laptop? It says thanks for logging in but then kicks me back to the main page like i never logged in.
Your account appears to be fine. For your question about your laptop issues you will need to post on our Tech Support Board found near the bottom of the main forum page.

Old 07-18-2012, 09:29 AM   #580
bigdave10000
Mouseketeer

I sent a PM to support but never heard back. Hoping to get some help. When I try to go to the Community Board I get this message.

"bigdave10000, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

I am not sure what it wrong.

My Wish Journal

"To give anything less then your best is to sacrifice the Gift" Steve Prefontaine
bigdave10000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 11:20 AM   #581
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdave10000 View Post
I sent a PM to support but never heard back. Hoping to get some help. When I try to go to the Community Board I get this message.

"bigdave10000, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

I am not sure what it wrong.
Are you logged in when that happens? Does it happen on any other boards? You will need to post about this on the Tech Support Board. It isn't a problem with an incomplete registration.

Old 07-18-2012, 12:45 PM   #582
bigdave10000
Mouseketeer

When I am logged out I can see and get into the Community Board. When I am logged in it isn't even listed as available.

Thanks, I will try the support forum.

My Wish Journal

"To give anything less then your best is to sacrifice the Gift" Steve Prefontaine
bigdave10000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 01:11 PM   #583
Vacation4ever

Question Need Help

I have registered on the site last year. I only observed topics and post other members made. I now would like to also post questions, but it won't allow me to do so. Please Help me.
Vacation4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 01:14 PM   #584
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacation4ever View Post
I have registered on the site last year. I only observed topics and post other members made. I now would like to also post questions, but it won't allow me to do so. Please Help me.
Please follow the instructions in the first post of this thread. You never completed your registration and will need to send an email to support. Or reregister with a new username and be sure to complete that registration right away.

Old 08-16-2012, 04:11 PM   #585
Vacation4ever

nothing yet????
Vacation4ever is offline   Reply With Quote