Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Welcome to the DIS
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-29-2010, 06:38 AM   #391
lovetoscrap
Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there
Please bring back the Gecko and dump the stupid eyeballs
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdhutton View Post
For some reason I don't have access to DVC-Rent/Trade. Can someone please explain why this is?

Thanks
Please read and follow the instructions in the first post of this thread.

SCRAPbooking, I love to SCRAPbook. Don't worry, you're not the only one that read it wrong!
*Grand Duchess of Airline Check Ins and Upgrades**Lady In Waiting of The Cheap Boxed Wine Chamber**Grand Princess Royale of Cookieland* Another quality, content-rich post by LTS
lovetoscrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 06:53 AM   #392
weezy26nm
Mouseketeer

registering another person

I am already registered, but someone else in my family wants to join from the same computer, but everytime we try to do it, it just says I am already registered under my name. I've logged out of my account but as soon as we try the new registration I am automatically logged back in. Any suggestions?
Run Forest, Run!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2532107
weezy26nm is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-30-2010, 10:35 AM   #393
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by weezy26nm View Post
I am already registered, but someone else in my family wants to join from the same computer, but everytime we try to do it, it just says I am already registered under my name. I've logged out of my account but as soon as we try the new registration I am automatically logged back in. Any suggestions?
You will have to "toss your cookies" . As long as you have cookies from the DIS attached to this account it won't allow another registration.

SCRAPbooking, I love to SCRAPbook. Don't worry, you're not the only one that read it wrong!
*Grand Duchess of Airline Check Ins and Upgrades**Lady In Waiting of The Cheap Boxed Wine Chamber**Grand Princess Royale of Cookieland* Another quality, content-rich post by LTS
Old 04-01-2010, 05:08 PM   #394
delaneyc52
First trip 1971...

vBulletin Message
I am registered and just cannot figure out why I continually get this message!!! And I have not done anything against the rules! What gives?

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Password:

Contemporary; Caribbean Beach; Coronado Springs: Polynesian; Wilderness Lodge; Animal Kingdom Jambo; Animal Kingdom Kidani; Boardwalk; Beach Club; Port Orleans; Saratoga Springs; Old Key West; Grand Floridian; Bay Lake Towers; Vero Beach; Hilton Head
delaneyc52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 08:34 PM   #395
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by delaneyc52 View Post
vBulletin Message
I am registered and just cannot figure out why I continually get this message!!! And I have not done anything against the rules! What gives?

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Password:
I am not sure. What boards are you trying to post on when you get this? I know that some people are having some problems with staying logged in, and there are discussions of that on the Technical Support Board.

Old 04-02-2010, 06:21 PM   #396
delaneyc52
First trip 1971...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetoscrap View Post
I am not sure. What boards are you trying to post on when you get this? I know that some people are having some problems with staying logged in, and there are discussions of that on the Technical Support Board.
Thanks! That truly does seems to be the problem. I log in and then my log in disappears. I'll go to technical support and check it out.

Contemporary; Caribbean Beach; Coronado Springs: Polynesian; Wilderness Lodge; Animal Kingdom Jambo; Animal Kingdom Kidani; Boardwalk; Beach Club; Port Orleans; Saratoga Springs; Old Key West; Grand Floridian; Bay Lake Towers; Vero Beach; Hilton Head
delaneyc52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 09:59 AM   #397
grumblygrew
Earning My Ears

Replying-not fully registered

Hello.
I have checked my login and there is no 'not fully registered' against it.
I can reply here but I cannot reply on other boards.
thanks
David
grumblygrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 10:00 AM   #398
grumblygrew
Earning My Ears

Email sent-no reply

Hello. I have also sent an email requesting help but as yet have not received a reply.
thank you for your kind assistance
David
grumblygrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 10:13 AM   #399
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumblygrew View Post
Hello. I have also sent an email requesting help but as yet have not received a reply.
thank you for your kind assistance
David
When did you send the email? Did you send it from the email address that you used to register here?

Old 04-07-2010, 11:54 AM   #400
amtrak23
Earning My Ears

Unhappy No regsitration email

I sent over an email yesterday at about 1:48pm (from the email I registered with) and have not received a reply. I never received the registration email (it's not in my spam folder) and I can only post here. Posting anywhere else gets me the "you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:" message.
amtrak23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 11:56 AM   #401
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtrak23 View Post
I sent over an email yesterday at about 1:48pm (from the email I registered with) and have not received a reply. I never received the registration email (it's not in my spam folder) and I can only post here. Posting anywhere else gets me the "you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:" message.
You sent it to the support@wdwinfo.com address?

It can sometimes take a few days so give it another day or so. I will check back to see if it gets taken care of.

Old 04-07-2010, 06:46 PM   #402
amtrak23
Earning My Ears

Quote:
You sent it to the BLAH address?
LMAO....it wouldn't let me reply yes, because I'm not allowed to post email addresses but yea that's the address I sent it to.
amtrak23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 07:01 PM   #403
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtrak23 View Post
LMAO....it wouldn't let me reply yes, because I'm not allowed to post email addresses but yea that's the address I sent it to.
Sorry about that. Believe me "blah, blah, blah" is all my kids hear me say!

Give it another day and I will check back and see if it has been taken care of, if not I will see what I can do.

Sorry for the delay. In the meantime you can do a whole lot of reading and you can ask questions here on the Welcome Board (start a new thread) if you have something you need to know now.

Old 04-10-2010, 11:10 AM   #404
el_bandito
Earning My Ears

Too funny

Quote:
You will have to "toss your cookies" . As long as you have cookies from the DIS attached to this account it won't allow another registration.
I'm also having problems but i think it's because i had two accounts (old dog and new dog) and wanted 'new dog' to get emails at right location.

el_bandito
el_bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 11:22 AM   #405
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by el_bandito View Post
I'm also having problems but i think it's because i had two accounts (old dog and new dog) and wanted 'new dog' to get emails at right location.

el_bandito
Probably. If you tried to change the email address for an account it sends an email to the old account to confirm the change as a safety measure. Were you changing the email address? And did you get a confirmation?

If you no longer have access to the old email account you will need to send an email to the support address in the first post that contains the old email address and your new address, the user name and an explanation of the problem.