Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Welcome to the DIS
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-19-2010, 12:35 PM   #376
lovetoscrap
Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there
Please bring back the Gecko and dump the stupid eyeballs
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer_Mom View Post
I've been lurking for some time, I tried to post today and it would not let me.
So, I found my way to this thread.
Please follow the instructions in the first post of this thread.

SCRAPbooking, I love to SCRAPbook. Don't worry, you're not the only one that read it wrong!
*Grand Duchess of Airline Check Ins and Upgrades**Lady In Waiting of The Cheap Boxed Wine Chamber**Grand Princess Royale of Cookieland* Another quality, content-rich post by LTS
lovetoscrap is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 08:01 PM   #377
Firedad
Love to see the smiles!

I wanted to post a trip report and the bourd has now post new thread button. I am fully registered as the first post describes. Am I doing somthing wrong or were should I post a trip report? Thanks
Firedad is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-22-2010, 08:42 PM   #378
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

You need to be posting on the main Trip Report Board. You are probably trying to post on the "Completed Trip Reports " board. That board is not for posting after your trip is completed, it is for the Trip Reports that are completed! That can be confusing.

When you have posted your entire trip report the moderator will move it to the Completed Board-- once there it is locked, no one can post on that board, only read.

SCRAPbooking, I love to SCRAPbook. Don't worry, you're not the only one that read it wrong!
*Grand Duchess of Airline Check Ins and Upgrades**Lady In Waiting of The Cheap Boxed Wine Chamber**Grand Princess Royale of Cookieland* Another quality, content-rich post by LTS
Old 02-11-2010, 09:16 PM   #379
dizneygurl007
Tigger Gurl

hi,
i like everybody else have sent emails to disboards. i have received no replies and am unable to edit certain things on my profile and am unable to post except to this thread. somebody please help. i would love to post and take part of discussions.
dizneygurl007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 10:30 PM   #380
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizneygurl007 View Post
hi,
i like everybody else have sent emails to disboards. i have received no replies and am unable to edit certain things on my profile and am unable to post except to this thread. somebody please help. i would love to post and take part of discussions.
Did you send the emails to the support@wdwinfo.com address? Make sure that you send them from the email address that you used to register with your username here, and you check your spam filter/box.

Old 02-22-2010, 02:27 PM   #381
PrincessmomLeVeck
Earning My Ears

Help!

I sent an email too and never got a response.. I want to post so bad its killing me... Thanks so much for you help with this~!
PrincessmomLeVeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 02:50 PM   #382
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessmomLeVeck View Post
I sent an email too and never got a response.. I want to post so bad its killing me... Thanks so much for you help with this~!
Try sending another one please. Make sure you check your spam/junk box, and that you are sending the email from the same address you used to register.

Old 03-04-2010, 05:53 AM   #383
Leezer
Earning My Ears

For some reason, I can post here, but no where else. I did get an email and clicked on the link.
Leezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 05:56 AM   #384
Leezer
Earning My Ears

OK, nevermind. Everything is working now. Woohoo!
Leezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 12:40 AM   #385
mommyoffive
Earning My Ears

help

I followed the instructions, and still haven't received an e-mail to finish registration. I have check both the regular and junk mail boxes for my aol account. Please help, I would love to be able to post. Thank you.
mommyoffive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 09:39 AM   #386
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyoffive View Post
I followed the instructions, and still haven't received an e-mail to finish registration. I have check both the regular and junk mail boxes for my aol account. Please help, I would love to be able to post. Thank you.

I'll look into it and get someone to help you.

Old 03-21-2010, 02:14 PM   #387
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyoffive View Post
It is probably an AOL problem. Your account has been fixed and you are free to post on all of our boards.

Old 03-27-2010, 02:20 AM   #388
Schatzi

I think I look okay but it won't let me post. Maybe I need another "Activate" email? Thanks in Advance!
Schatzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 09:03 AM   #389
lovetoscrap
Just a timy bit dixzy

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schatzi View Post
I think I look okay but it won't let me post. Maybe I need another "Activate" email? Thanks in Advance!
You do. You still have Registered User under your name so your registration isn't complete. Follow the directions in the first post of this thread to get another activation email sent to you, then click on the link in it.

Old 03-28-2010, 11:10 PM   #390
tdhutton
Earning My Ears

DVC-Rent/Trade

For some reason I don't have access to DVC-Rent/Trade. Can someone please explain why this is?

Thanks
tdhutton is offline   Reply With Quote